A Simple Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were waiting in the living room. Brie saw what he was carrying and immediately looked away.

"Not going to watch, Brie?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm good," she replied.

"It's your dare and you're not even going to watch the result of it?" he asked as he handed Allison the glass.

Brie sighed, and turned around. Maybe his Suggestions were starting to work on her after all...

--

Allison held the glass, hesitating. She felt like she'd waited an eternity to finally sate her curiosity but it had been less than twelve hours. The feeling of warmth coming through the glass was giving her second thoughts.

She gave the glass a sniff. Yup, that's cum all right. Nothing about the smell was pleasing. Her mind was racing; what was this idiocy and where did it come from?

Yet she had to know. She didn't know why, but she had to know. She considered pinching her nose, but decided she'd like to keep at least some of her pride intact. She breathed in, closed her eyes, and took a sip.

Yup. Cum. It tasted like warm, raw, salty egg whites. She swallowed it quickly, feeling gross but not too bad. She'd dealt with worse, though usually it was from someone she actually cared about. It was incredible what a difference that made.

"Hey Brie," said Ryan, "if you told me you 'drank someone's cum', don't you think that would imply you drank all of it and not a little sip?"

Brie gave Allison a wicked smile. "Hmm, I think so Ryan."

Allison sat there mouth agape. "Seriously Brie? You're on his side?"

"I mean, a dare is a dare. I don't envy you, but you can't leave a dare half finished." Something about Brie looked different.

"Just finish and I'll go," said Ryan.

Allison looked down at the cup in her hands. It was starting to get cold, and no way was she drinking cold cum.

"Fucking fine," she said, raising the glass to her lips. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw some motion. Was Brie touching herself? That can't be possible, can it? But as soon as she noticed the motion it was gone.

Allison sighed and downed the rest of it in one swift drink.

Nausea instantly coursed through her body and she immediately got up to run to the restroom. She leaned over the toilet but nothing would happen. Tears started to form in her eyes as she desperately wanted to vomit but could not. Then, an altogether different and far more pleasant feeling began to form between her legs, expanding until it enveloped her entire body.

--

Ryan listened as Allison gagged in the bathroom. His latest Suggestion would prevent her from vomiting up cum; nobody wants to deal with that mess, even if it would give her much needed relief. It wasn't long after that he heard her gags turns to moans, growing louder until she was practically screaming in orgasm.

Brie, kneeling in front of him, stopped what she was doing and looked up. "What was that?"

"That," he said, as he guided her mouth back around his cock, "is the start of Phase Two."

12