A Simple Suggestion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gathered her wits about her, choked down a sob, and left the bathroom.

Walking down the hallway, she couldn't help but imagine that everyone was staring at her. Admittedly, some people definitely were; she passed a young intern who mumbled a brief greeting with eyes fixed squarely on her chest. He could look all he liked, as far as she was concerned; she wouldn't let it get to her.

She walked proudly, chin up, heels clicking on the floor. As she walked, she did her best to ignore how unwashed she felt. She could smell Ryan on her body and taste him in her mouth. The slippery feeling between her legs, combined with her lack of underwear, was making her feel incredibly vulnerable. She was certain that anyone who got within a few feet of her could tell that she reeked of sex.

She stopped walking for a minute when she realized that he had almost certainly fucked her. Ducking into an unused office, Allison took in deep breaths as she fought the rising panic. It was almost too much; a single tear slid down her cheek.

She wiped it away and took another deep breath. She would get through this meeting, leave early, go home, and then she could fall apart. But not now.

She left the office and briskly walked to her desk. Picking up her laptop and other materials, she headed for the presentation.

--

Allison thought the presentation was going well, all things considered. The directors were obviously doing their best to ignore her outfit and focus on what she was saying, but she was finding it impossible to build any kind of rapport. She felt it was best to stay as straightforward and businesslike as possible.

For the first time in her life, she found herself wishing that her company was run by perverted old men. While most of her audience were indeed old men, they were all business. There were no rumors of them being grabby with the other women in her office, and they'd certainly never been that way with her.

Of course it was cold in the conference room, and she could feel her nipples perking up through her shirt. The cold air against her crotch wasn't helping her confidence either, but she did her best to ignore all of that and focus on the presentation as much as she could.

Everything seemed to be going fine until about halfway through, when she absently straightened her little black pencil skirt and felt something.

"So you can see that projected earnings are..." she paused as she looked down.

Her skirt was completely covered in dried cum.

She looked up quickly. "So you can see that projected earnings are strong, with... with quarterly results that... if you'll excuse me, I just need a quick break." She forced a smile and calmly left the conference room.

Allison burst into the restroom across the hall and thankfully found it empty. She immediately grabbed a few handfuls of paper towels and burst into tears directly into them, hoping that her makeup wouldn't run too much. She collapsed to her knees.

She couldn't believe she'd been so stupid. She was so concerned with her face, hair and top that she hadn't even glanced down at her skirt. But looking at the white stains against the black fabric, she was sure that everyone had seen it and knew exactly what it was.

She didn't know what to do. Even if she could convince them it wasn't cum, then what was it? Had she spilled mayonnaise all over her skirt at lunch? That excuse would have to do, but how could she even bring it up without sounding guilty?

Maybe it was best to pretend she hadn't noticed it. She didn't have the time to clean it, and besides her skirt would be obviously damp if she tried. But if she didn't clean it, she would have to to finish another half hour of her presentation wearing a skirt covered in cum.

A very dark corner of her mind had another suggestion. She could just run home and simply forget about everything. Maybe she could even try to lick up enough of this dried cum, and then she wouldn't have to feel any of this...

Allison slapped herself in the face. She stood up, straightened her clothes, and patted her eyes dry. She didn't dare look in the mirror again; if she saw how she looked now there was no way she'd ever go back in that room. She left the bathroom and walked across the hall.

Taking one more deep breath, she forced a smile and opened the door.

--

Allison laid in her bathtub, staring at the ceiling as water from the shower sprayed on her still-clothed body. She wasn't crying; she was far past tears now.

The rest of the meeting had gone about as well as it could have. When she finally reached the end, not a single director had any questions for her; instead, they all shuffled out quietly. Not a great sign, but it could have been worse. At least she had managed to keep from crying in front of everyone.

Normally, Allison dealt with difficult situations by analyzing and planning rather than by wallowing in what had happened. She wanted to come up with plans for dealing with the fallout tomorrow, or better yet, plans for revenge against Ryan, but she simply didn't have it in her. All she could think about was her pain and her humiliation. Her mind was running on an endless loop, reliving the terrible moments of the day over and over.

After what felt like hours, Allison finally began to snap out of her daze. Her first act was to strip off her soaked clothes and soap her body up. She rinsed, then soaped up again, then rinsed again. Then she thoroughly washed her hair. The hot water was finally running out, so she got out of the tub and dried off, wrapping a towel around her body. She picked up the glass and unopened bottle of wine she had brought with her and walked into the living room.

Ryan was there, sitting on her couch.

Allison screamed and dropped the bottle and glass. The glass shattered on the hardwood floor and the bottle fell with a thud. She ran towards the door but Ryan was faster and he blocked her way. She desperately wanted to fight him off but instead she felt something inside her... give up. She'd simply gone through too much.

She collapsed to the ground on her knees.

"I think you and I need to come to an understanding," said Ryan. He wasn't smiling.

Allison could only stare ahead like a trapped animal.

"I don't know where this crazy obsession of yours came from, but if you want my cum you need to understand something. You don't get to make the rules. You don't get to make demands. And I will make you earn every. last. drop."

And with that, he pulled Allison to her feet by her hair and dragged her towards the bedroom.

12