A Simple Tale: Raymon & Myrna

Story Info
Hot, forbidden love between two siblings.
1.1k words
3.86
103.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadLilSis
BadLilSis
100 Followers

She sat, reading a novel on the sofa. Her long black hair fell down past her shoulders onto her full figured body. Breasts that stood out proudly, and a curvacious body that followed were the objects of his desire.

He, was Raymon. She, was Myrna. Brother and sister, it was hard for Raymon to truly act out on any passion he felt for his younger sister. She was 18, a woman, yes, but what could he really do? Ravaging her young, sleek body was number one on the list...but really!

Raymon stood not too much taller than his sister. At 19, he was a handsome young man with deep brown eyes and short thick brown hair. A tan complexion and nicely built, he felt he was rather attractive. Being young, his sexual appetite was massive! Along with other parts of his being.

Myrna stood up from her seat on the sofa, and sauntered, unknowingly, towards Raymon.

"Ray," she said, "..I think I might run over to the grocery store or something like that, okay?"

"Sure sis." He replied.

She left after a few moments, and Raymon headed up the stairs. He walked towards the shut door that belonged to his sisters room. Ray opened it gingerly, and peered into the bedroom. Everything was neat, yet lived in. He sat on her bed, taking in the smell of her body. Flowerly, pleasant. God, she even smelled gorgeous!

An hour passed.

Myrna put her key into the door and opened it while calling out her brothers name.

"RAYMON! I'M HOME!!!"

While announcing her presence, she placed the grocery bags onto the kitchen counter and put away the things that needed to be in the fridge. Slipping off her flip flop shoes, she bent down gently, and scratched her long tan leg. Myrna walked towards the mirror in the hall closest to the stairs and inspected herself. Her long brown hair was becoming a nuisance, and she brought her hands up and with a small rubberband wrapped it up atop her head. She began to jog up the steps, and saw that her bedroom door had swung open. As Myrna entered her room, her sweet brother was asleep on the bed.

"Awwww..." she cooed. "Raymonnnnnnn..." she was whispering in a sing song voice.

"Unnh..huh? what? ohhhh..." he paused, "Myrna."

"What are you doing asleep in my bed Ray?" she tossed him a cute smile. Her eyes penetrated his heart.

"I just came in looking for a book of mine..and sat down, and well, I fell asleep! I didn't know I was so damn tired." He was a slick liar.

"Oh, cool, okay." She replied, not concerned.

"I'll be downstairs, putting the rest of the groceries away."

"All right Myrna."

She descended down the stairs, and as she did, Raymon threw himself back onto her bed. He rolled so his face was buried in her pillow. Her beautiful face was engraved into his mind. The fire in her eyes, how could no one else see it? The way her hair fell from her head to her face and shoulders...did no one else notice? Every movement she made, was as if an angel was guiding her along with strings. She was the most beautiful thing on God's green earth, and he knew it so deep down it almost caused him pain. Nearly 20 years of living with this creature had convinced him that she was all he wanted. He stood up and walked down the steps and headed into the kitchen.

She was kneeling down, putting a bag of dry pasta into the cabinets.

"Myrna.." Raymon called out at her.

"Yeah?" she turned around and looked up at him.

"Myrna....I..I love you."

"Aww, Ray, I love you too." She smiled sweetly.

"No...I love you. The way...I want to take every part of your body and kiss you gently. Every..part."

She was looking at him, wideeyed, and confused.

"I want to lay you down and make you know how much I deeply care for you, my baby sister."

"What?! Raymonnn...what?"

"Let me kiss you, Myrna."

He leaned in and placed his lips on hers, she didn't back away but wasn't receptive either. Numbly, she stood and he slid his tongue into her mouth. He was rejoicing inside, he felt whole. The heat of her mouth engulfed his, and the wetness of his tongue pierced her lips.

She shook and pushed him off.

"Ray, I don't know what you think you're doing."

"You're so beautiful, Myrna. The most amazing girl..woman...I've ever seen and ever will see."

She stood quiet, and then asked, "Really?"

"Oh god yes. Let me have you, Myrna. After all these years, let me take you." He scooped her up in his arms, making her laugh out of surprise. He walked into the living room, and laid her out on the floor. He stared into her eyes, and undid her pants sliding them down past her ankles. Then, her cotton panties followed. He stared at the triangle patch of hair in between her legs. Raymon knelt his head down and kissed her pussy. He kissed all over it, then flicked his tongue over the slit. It was a little moist, and he began to suck on her labia. She tasted incredible.

Ray couldn't wait any longer and pushed her breasts up towards her neck with his hands. With just his left hand, he undid the zipper on his jeans. Sliding them down, fumbling a bit. Myrna began to writhe under his touch. She couldn't believe it, but was ready to give in. The pace was picking up.

His boxers fell, and then, his cock was out. Hard, positioned out towards his young sister. He removed his hands from her breasts, and put a hand on her leg spreading them open. Nice and wide. Waiting for him to push into her sex. He arched his back and pushed quickly into her cunt. He groaned, and she grunted. Her hair was messy, all over her shoulders, he started to thrust. Hard and shallow. Then, slow and deep. Making love to Myrna ever so lovingly. She ROCKED her hips to meet his thrusts. He pounded and with his eyes tightly shut, he groaned out a roar of passion. Mumbling her name, she returned it back.

"OH, Raymon. oh god. Raymon...this...feels..soooo...good."

He pumped into her and humped, near breaking a sweat. His cock was going in and out of her again and again, he opened his eyes to watch it. She spread her legs wider, as he placed his palms down on her inner thighs. Myrna began to play with her breasts, moving them all around as her brother filled her up.

Without warning, an intense explosion erupted inside of himself, and he shot his cum into her. She screamed, laughed a bit, and bit her lips. Holding still, they rocked together, up up. Then down, down. An erotic dance as she began to cum down, hard upon him.

He fell down on Myrna, and kissed her neck while she rubbed his back.

Raymon smelt her sweet smell upon her neck, and smiled. Flowery and pleasant.

BadLilSis
BadLilSis
100 Followers