A Simple Want

Story Info
What this woman wants, she gets.
1.5k words
4
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hunting for a fuck. Not for sex or love, but a good, old-fashioned fuck. All sensory excess and satisfaction. She wanted to get someone hot and hard, to be desired and be wanted with a desperation that hurt.

Her dress was black velvet and conspired with her soul to make the meteoric impact she desired. It caressed her curves and withdrew its concealing nature in all the appropriate places. Leaning against the bar, ordering a Jack, she felt it hug the perfect curves of her ass and lick at the back of her thighs. Below it, her heels hung desperately on her ankles, wishing they could stroke her calves.

Sipping on Jack, she turned to face the floor. Bodies writhing to the beat, blood and sweat pumping. She could feel the heat from where she stood. Her nipples called for attention, craving more than the soft touch of velvet.

Her gaze settled on an appetising piece of meat that was loitering on the far side of the hunting ground. In her heightened state she recognised him as a hunter too, his eyes flicking over the quarries on display. And as the universe occasionally indulges in cliché, their eyes met. Blood knew blood in that instant. They moved toward each other. Words, shamed by their limitations, hid.

He looked her up and down, enjoying her ripe curves, anticipating her hidden depths. She felt his confidence, felt his want turning to need. Imagined the feel of him inside her. Felt her pussy licking its lips at that thought.

They came together capturing the other in an embrace. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Her nipples threw themselves into the mix with wanton abandon, the previously gentle caress of velvet becoming almost painful. His body was firm against hers, hard. His cock awoke and pressed his case. His mouth was at hers, their tongues stroking, tasting each others need. Her nails scored his back making him gasp and arch against her. His fingers dug into her flesh with abandon.

She was about to take him away when she felt another body press itself against her from behind. Her first companion met her eyes as she felt a stranger, another stranger, slide their hands around her waist and pull her back against his body. His heat pressed into her, as did his cock, hard against her ass. She closed her eyes and savoured the press of two desires upon her. She could feel her hunger rising. She could feel every inch of her body tingling, alive. She could feel the dampness between her thighs. The wetness soaking her.

They moved together. Their bodies rocked against each other, finding each other's rhthym. Kisses were exchanged. Both the men tasted her, and were tasted by her. She knew they wanted her, would take her here and now if she wanted to be fucked in this place, in sight of these people. They would do it, do her, and be done by her. She took their hands and led them outside. Taking the steps up to the outside world, they walked behind her. She felt the teasing touch of their fingers at her thighs.

Outside it was dark and quiet. A chill had come into the air and licked her all over, pinched her nipples, nibbled at her neck. She led them to her car and handed her first companion the keys. She told him to drive as she slid into the back with her second pleasure. She gave directions and then turned her attention to the body next to her. In the front, the other adjusted the mirror so that he could watch.

She turned to face him, her leg sliding up the seat and causing her legs to open. His eyes flicked down and then back to her eyes. She could smell her arousal. She reached across and took his hand. Bringing to her mouth she slowly licked each of his fingers, watching as his eyes followed her tongue, watching his cock straining for release. Then she took his fingers and lowered them between her thighs, pushing his fingers against her skin. She followed his gaze and saw the tops of her thighs slick and glistening in the sodium-tinted flashes of the passing streetlights. Realising how wet she was excited her even more. She spread her legs further and left his hand to its own devices.

She leant back, pushing her hips toward him. Her dress rode up and revealed her hidden sex to him. She groaned as she saw the slight fabric was soaked, the material glistening with her juices. His fingers pressed lightly against her. Her panties glued themselves to her lips as his fingers stroked up and down them. She bit her lips as the electricity surged and flowed into pussy, her lips swelling and salivating. Reaching down she took his hands away, letting out a breath of temporary relief, and lifted them to his mouth. She drew them around his mouth and over his lips until they glistened like her own. Then she leant forward and lasciviously licked her own essence from him, closing her eyes and imagining for an instant that she was licking herself, tasting her self, parting her lips and licking deeper and

She pulled away. Both of them were breathing heavily.

The car stopped. She was home.

Inside.

She was in charge. They knew this was her night. She pulled them into the centre of the room and circled them. Closer she came, noting how they watched her eyes, almost wary of her now. She pounced on them and with her claws stripped them, ripping their shirts from them without consideration. She pulled open belts and buckles and pulled down their pants. She left them standing in only their underwear, one in boxers, the other in briefs. Both hard and aching.

She took pity on the first, the one in boxers, and knelt in front of him. She could see the ample bulge that distended the fabric. Looking up to meet his eyes, she drew her nails from his ankles, up his calves and the back of his thighs, tracing his firm buttocks through the thin cotton before pinching the lower edge between her fingertips. Slowly, oh so slowly, she tugged them down. His eyes were glued to her. She forbade them to move.

The waistband moved slowly over him, scraping gently over his skin. She saw the thicker hair beginning to reveal itself. She saw the secret flesh being revealed. Over his hips. Lower. His cock was so hard and she could feel the heat of it against her cheek as she almost touched him. The elastic was held at the base of his cock. Pulling it down she revealed the muscle hard for her, quivering with erotic tension. The glistening head.

She turned to the second. His cock stretched the white cotton of his briefs tight. She didn't wait and hooked her fingers into them and simply ripped them from him. Accompanied by his gasp of delight and shock, his cock stood proud and eager. She swallowed it whole. Her hands wrapping around the base and cupping his balls. She pulled her mouth up and down, savouring the feel of the muscle between her lips, in her hands, the heat of his full and swollen balls. Reaching up with her free hand, she stroked her other cock. Her fingers glistened with his anticipation. Switching her mouth to him she devoured him, her hand pumping the other as it sparkled wetly from her appetite. The pressure of her want pushed them both until they fell back onto the sofa.

She surfaced and knelt between them. Her hands slowly pumped each of them, as she looked them over. With a start she realised that they were holding hands as she stroked them. Her pussy twitched as forbidden desires spoke to her and she let go of them.

"Touch each other."

They smiled and reached for one another. She moaned as they touched the others cock. Two men stroking each other. They knew each other, she realised. She watched each vary his touch, varying the intensity and position of his fingers. One closed his eyes as they other squeezed his balls, as the other rubbed his palm over the wet head of his cock. As she pulled off her dress and her soaked panties and dug her fingers into her breasts, her tits. As she pinched and twisted her nipples. As she pressed her pussy down onto her fingers and fucked herself as these men fucked each other. She watched them starting to crest. She saw their hard nipples, tensed hips, the determined pumping of their cocks. She saw their swollen balls and imagined the cum, her cum, pooled there waiting release. Her cream ran freely over her fingers, her thumb pressed into her clit, under it, around it.

She watched as they came. She heard their exultation and saw their balls contract, their hands pumping, their cum erupting, their jism spraying. She watched them dripping. Saw their fingers coated with creamy desire. Saw their thighs and stomachs obscene and delightful. White. Glistening. She came with a bass grunt, her pussy clamping itself around her fingers, pouring her cum over her hand and down her thighs, on the floor. It was wonderfully painful in its intensity. Deep breaths averted a faint. She sat between them as they slowly pumped the last of their come out of each other.

She moved to taste them.