A Simply Sublime Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had almost forgotten that the dildo was strapped to her female lover, in any case it didn't matter. It was a cock. It was rubbing against her face, she had kissed and licked it and it became the most natural thing to take it into her mouth. She mouth fucked Kim's cock as Kim fucked her mouth with her cock. Of course, though, the oral sex didn't make either of them cum, but then it wasn't intended to, it was more a familiarity session with their dildo. But that familiarity session had made both of them badly need what the oral sex couldn't give them; fucking great orgasms.

Kim pushed Jane so she was on her back. She wiggled on top of her, the dildo pressing into her friend's soft tummy. It felt good for both of them. Kim took Jane's face in her hands and kissed her, Jane ran her hands down Kim's back and onto the cheeks of her bum. She ran her fingers along the satin covered strap round Kim's waist and the two round her legs. For some reason they excited her even more, she stroked them, just like some men stroke girl's bra straps. It felt nice.

"You ok with this? Are you surprised?" Kim asked.

Jane giggled, more with nerves than anything. "Well it was probably the last thing I would have expected you to bring."

"Why sort of coals to Newcastle is it?"

They both laughed. "Is that implying I get loads of cock?" Jane asked.

"Not sure really, it just came out."

"Hmmmmm, I hate that."

"What?"

"It just coming out," Jane giggled.

Kim raised herself up so she could look into her lover's eyes.

"Well then perhaps, lovey, we should just put it in, yes?"

Jane's heart thumped as Kim said that.

Although, as with most 'redblooded' married women in their thirties, Kim had been fucked literally thousands of times, she still found it very strange working out how to fuck another woman. When being shagged, the woman just lays there, perhaps opens her legs and then lets the man get on with finding the correct position and angle. But when shagging, the man, or in this case the woman, has to ensure everything is lined up correctly before making that wonderful thrust, which surges the cock deep into the innermost enclave of his/her partner giving them what must be the most erotic sensation there can be, a cock driving into a cunt for the first time.

So Kim fumbled around a bit. Still kissing Jane she wiggled her torso trying to get the dildo against Jane's lips. But of course there was no sensation in the plastic so when positioning it she did not have the benefit of touch.

Jane, on the other hand, didn't realise the difficulties her partner was suffering. She was enjoying: having her lover laying on top of her, having Kim's tits engulfed by hers, being kissed deeply and feeling the firmness of the make-believe erect dick pressing against and around her pussy, even though she became a little disconcerted when several times it slid between the cheeks of her bum and pressed against her bum hole. 'Surely she doesn't want that?' She thought, not being an anal experimenter at all.

She needn't have worried, Kim had no desire for that, after all the 'tightness' of the hole she was going to fuck had little relevance to her, not as does to men. That was not the buzz with a strap on, she knew that, it was the strange delight of becoming a she male, she thought was the main turn on.

"Ready?" She whispered when she felt she had found the right angle. Jane's arms round her neck pulling her face closer as she shoved her tongue deep into Kim's throat whilst she gurgled, almost, a 'Yes' was all the confirmation the younger woman needed.

Kim fiddled her hands under Jane's back and manipulated her arms round her so she was holding her lover as tightly as she could. Mouths clamped and tongues duelling they both waited anticipating the moment; looking forward to the sensation, relishing the moment when Kim shoved her strap on dildo right up her friend's cunt and fucked her.

The bulbous end of the black, plastic, surrogate cock was nestling between Jane's soaked lips, just holding them open. It was primed and ready, it was set and posed to do what cocks, real or fake are supposed to do. And then Kim did that.

"Oh God," Jane gasped as she felt her friend thrust her body forward, their pubic patches grinding together, their breasts merging into one mass of female eroticism and the tight, smooth, black plastic cock surging deep inside her. "Oh fuck, yes," she groaned, pushing back encouraging every last bit of sensation from the uniquely different penetration.

"Oh Jane, Jane, Jane," Kim sighed as the plastic 'vaginal and clitoral' wedge pressed against her most sensitive places.

She was deep inside her friend, but felt nothing from the penetration, after all it was a false cock, wasn't it? But she felt plenty from the wedge, just as Jane felt plenty from the dildo, she had never experienced anything so big and hard. It wasn't, though, the actual penetration that strap on dildos are all about. It was not really, well not totally, a physical thing. A girl being fucked by a cock was physical, but that was with a man and that was different. Wonderful though it could be, it was not Sapphic, it was not girly, it wasn't lipstick or femme. This was all of those things and this was more emotional than physical. It was the ultimate really. Being fucked by another woman or fucking another woman, but with a dildo as much of the fucking was in the mind as it was in the body.

After burying the dildo deep in Jane, Kim wasn't' completely sure what to do. It didn't matter really for the toy was doing its stuff to both of them, their bodies were strimulating eah other and both women's minds were in a turmoil of sexual incredulousness.

"Fuck, me, pleas fuck me," Jane was whispering.

"Yes my darling, yes," Kim groaned back lifting her hips a bit and sliding the dildo almost all the way out.

"No, no, don't," Jane cried gripping Kim's hips to stop her removing the cock.

"Don't worry, I'm not," Kim said surging back in again.

If anything the sensation for both of them was even more powerful this time. Kim repeated it several times. Each time Jane grunted and groaned as she arched her back pushing herself more firmly against the both pleasure giving cock and the soft, smooth body of her lover.

They found a rhythm. Jane responded to every thrust and move that Kim made. Kim went harder and faster and both knew from the sounds and the sensations they were receiving on their bodies and hands that the other was near.

And then, as good as simultaneously, they orgasmed. It went on and it went on and on, it was amazing, but then they were two women and they had that wonderful feminine capability of letting a climax run and run, they were not inhibited by ejaculation as men were.

At last, though, they both finished, well for the time being.

They lay on the bed naked, the black dildo rearing up Kim's stomach. It was almost as if that became a real cock, not a surrogate one. When Jane turned onto her side with Kim's arm around her shoulder she couldn't resist stroking 'their toy.' She took it into her hand and gently masturbated it. As much as Jane couldn't resist that, so Kim couldn't stop herself from starting to fuck Jane's hand. They were forgetting it was a dildo. It was becoming part of them.

Jane sighed. "My God, Kim that was amazing, I can hardly believe it, hardly believe what we have done."

Kim smiled and ran her fingers through her lover's long, chestnut locks.

"What that I fucked you with a strap on, you old tart?"

Jane laughed at that. "Yes you dirty little bitch," she replied.

"You did enjoy it then?" Kim asked kissing the top of Jane's head.

"It was wonderful darling," Jane replied lifting her face so her lips were close to Kim's.

"So you would let me do it again?"

"Only on one condition," Jane said her hand sliding right up the dildo and finding the satin covered straps.

"Condition? What do you mean, what condition?"

Jane's fingers fumbled with the velcroe clasp.

"On the condition that I get to fuck you with it as well," she whispered.

12