A Sin of Lust

Story Info
A young priest confronts a demon in girl's body.
2.1k words
4.43
141.3k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tossed and turned in his bed, desperately trying to rid his mind of the stunning images that had plagued him since that afternoon. That young woman kneeling so obediently as the altar and crossing herself with an innocence belied by her attire... her presence had called him from the rectory as certainly as the loyal bells ever had. Even a young priest such as himself had been attracted to her sweet looks and tempting manner. Her beauty was stunning to him, so much so that he had nearly forgotten to answer her when she approached him with a question.

Would he hear her confession?

Although it was highly unorthodox for a priest to know which parishioner's confession he was hearing, and vice versa... he had not denied her. He had simply led her to the confessional, ignoring the questioning look of the archbishop. The things she had told him!

Under any other circumstances he would've been shocked by her confessions, yes... but not so... tempted. She couldn't have been more than eighteen, and yet she had done things with men that he had never even imagined in his deepest thoughts. She had attended some party and been fucked all ways; a cock in her mouth, another in her dripping pussy, another shoved deep into her ass. She had accepted a payment of a thousand dollars to suck the cocks of some college sports team while tied against their lockers with jock straps. She'd even seduced a professor at her school into giving her a passing grade in return for unlimited sex in his office; bending over his desk, on top of the Xerox machine, pushed up against the file cabinet.

Against his will, his own sex had lengthened and hardened in response to her frank and erotic declaration. Under his black cassock, he throbbed and swelled despite the desperate prayers he ran through his head. When he had finally managed to give her absolution and penance, he had not been able to resist peeking out the door of the confessional to watch her walk away, her ass swaying seductively with promise.

He had fled the church, all but running back to the rectory and the safety of his plain rooms. He had stayed there; skipping dinner... he could not face his fellow priests or the chaste nuns he had grown to call his family. He had claimed illness when one knocked to check on him, although the infirmity was in his soul and not his body.

Now it was well past midnight... almost three in the morning by his figuring and he was still wide awake... his cock still pulsating with every frantic beat of his heart. His blood fairly boiled with a lust he had never known and knew even less how to fight.


He had lit a candle earlier; having learned that it's soft light suited him better than either total darkness or blinding of electric lights. As he heard the bells of the church strike three, the candle turned dark, as though an unseen hand had snuffed it out. But there were no open windows in his room, no drafts... it was the middle of summer and yet suddenly his room turned icy cold. A chill ran down his spine as a feeling of dread passed over him.

Something wicked this way comes...

He glanced towards his window, a movement attracting him out of the corner of his eye... and what he saw nearly made his heart stop dead in his chest. Two eyes staring back at him, burning in the darkness. He could almost feel the blood draining from his face as it seemed to come closer and he felt his bed shift under the weight of another.

"Poor priest... so lonely..." a voice hissed in his ear, one that he recognized easily... the one that had echoed in his head all night.

"You!" he started, trying to rise from the bed but finding that he was held down by invisible bonds.

The woman looked at him, still dressed in the skin tight black that she had worn earlier in the confessional. While she remained beautiful, there was something undeniably sinister and inhuman about her now... her eyes a little too bright, her smile a little too knowing...

"Did you not call to me, priest? Did you not call out for me in your fevered imagination as you plundered my body?" she asked with an evil smile.

He gasped. "How? How could you know? What are you?"

She leaned down and breathed in his ear, making him shiver with both pleasure and dread. "I am what you want and fear. A demon devoted to the basest sin you can think of... that of sexual lust."

"In the name of the Lord, what do you want with me?" he demanded, summoning all the courage he had left.

Those unearthly eyes met his again. "You... priest." She reached down and flung the sheets from his body, exposing his naked chest to the cold air... and the large bulge within his underwear to her eager gaze.

"Stop." He gritted out between his teeth as her hand traced over his chest and stomach, coming dangerously close to his aching cock.

"You have no power over me, priest... I will do with you what I please." She growled at him slightly, her hand deliberately rubbing over his sex through the thin cloth, making him cry out involuntarily.

"What are you going to do with me?" he asked, unable to keep the fear from his voice any longer. She smiled that disturbing smile again and leaned close, whispering in his ear with a sultry voice. "I want your blood to heat for me... I want this hard cock of yours to swell and throb and grow larger than it's ever been... I want your balls to boil with cum... I want you to struggle at these bonds and fight me. I will tease you with my breasts and steaming sex... bring you to the edge over and over, but not let you find release until I'm ready."

Even to that punishing declaration, he could not help but respond, groaning deep in his throat and pushing himself against her. She smiled at this, pleased at his brief moment of pliancy and leaned down to kiss him, thrusting past his resisting lips easily with her tongue. Before he could even realize her intent, his underwear was thrown to the floor and her clothes seemed to have melted away into some mysterious abyss. Her naked skin rubbed enticingly against his, making him acutely aware of how seldom he had been touched. Although the old Catholic assertions against masturbation had relaxed to acceptable levels, he still didn't engage in it regularly... now his long-restrained lust had been awakened and tormented until it had grown to uncontrollable levels.

Her breasts were softer than any silk he could imagine and he could only feel as she rubbed them against him and his erection pulsed hotly. Her teeth were at his neck and her nails scratched over his chest, raising thin welts in their wake. She slid down his body, her breasts and hair trailing over him in a sweeping caress that made him arch like a cat.

At the first touch of her hand against his aching cock, he surged forward in a panic, startled by the hot rush of fluid that trickled out of the tip. The invisible bonds held him down, but he fought regardless.

"No!" he breathed in a pleading voice, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh ,my poor priest..." she purred, her breath caressing his cock in the faintest of touches. "So hot and hard for a demon... so tempted... so eager for sin..."

"Stop... please... don't..." he entreated her, his voice almost tearful.

"Don't what?" she asked in a deceptively innocent voice, he could almost picture her batting her dark eyelashes at him. "You don't want me to suck on this huge cock of yours? You don't want my hot, wet pussy around you? You don't want to fill me with so much cum that it seeps out onto your sheets?"

He groaned, a sound that was tinged with a moan. "Yes... I do."

"Good priest... sink into this sin... enjoy it." She crooned before closing her lips over the engorged head of his hurting cock. He strained against his bonds, trying to control the bucking of his hips and not succeeding very well. Her mouth was hotter than the fires of Hell and caressed his length like the inside of a volcano... if he hadn't known better, he would've expected there to be burns before long.

A soft hand cupped his balls and he could feel the cum surging inside them, yearning to explode into her mouth. Her hand closed slightly, her fingers moving in a wave motion so that his balls shifted within her grasp and grew heavy. Her mouth continued to work on his cock, her lips strong around him and her tongue sweeping up and down within the wet cavern. Every so often her sharp teeth would graze over the sensitive skin in the faintest of bites, making him cry out, although whether with pain or pleasure he could not tell in the slightest.

When she sat up he nearly cried in supplication, struggling to free his arms, to bring that torrid mouth back down to him. She tilted her head at him with a calculating expression and then leaned down, placing his cock between her soft breasts and rubbing, slowly sliding her body up his until she was straddling him. Unbidden, he looked down, hungry for the sight that met his eyes. Her pussy was hairless and every pink fold was exposed to his gaze through the darkness. Moisture glistened on each tender lips of skin and dripped slowly to her thighs, the sheer heat of her seared his screaming cock as it jerked in anticipation. She moved and lowered her hips, running her juicy wet lips over the head of his cock, giving him only a taste of what he desperately needed.

He couldn't stop a strained moan. "Please..."

"Are you begging me, priest? Are you imploring to shove your dick inside a demon's cunt? You want to spill that holy seed of yours into the vessel of Satan?" she taunted, now squeezing the base of his cock with one hand and still sliding the head over her sopping pussy.

"Yes!" he screamed, bucking up suddenly and managing to push the head of his cock between those tempting, wet nether lips for only a second.

"And who do you belong to, priest? Who is your master?" she demanded, her hand grabbing at his hair and forcing him to stare into her alien eyes.

"You." He panted, frantic for release no matter what its form. "None but you... my demon lover."

She smiled, revealing canine far too sharp and before that fact even registered, she thrust down, taking his cock fully inside of her in one plunge. He shouted out at the feel... she was so wet and tight, gripping him with her insides like a soft vice as she rose and fell around him. His untrained body surged and bucked under her, his hips thrusting upwards to shove himself deeper inside of her. Her juices seeped out, coating his cock and dripping onto his aching balls. She tightened around him, milking at his cock with her body. She threw her head back and moaned, baring her teeth in a growl as her pussy pumped around him vigorously, sending him over the edge.

He came in a burst, sending his seed deep within her throbbing pussy and screaming like a soul ripped from its earthly shell. He thought his cock would explode with cum, that her belly would start to swell with it.

He collapsed afterwards, panting for breath like a marathon runner as his demon lover stroked the hair at his temple and smiled with fang-like teeth. She breathed in his ear, baptizing him with her lips and tongue.

"Ooh... my good priest... you will make an excellent slave." She purred in his ear.

"What would you have me do?" he asked sleepily.

"You will continue to be a priest... but in secret, you will be mine... and you will seduce others as I have seduced you... girls in the congregation... fellow chastity sufferers..." she told him.

Right before he fell asleep, alone in his bed to human eyes, his cock stirred eagerly as he found the image of himself bent over a young novice nun... on the altar. His cock pumping into her...

Ah... the sin of lust...