A Sinful Holiday with Mr. Westcott

Story Info
I get snowed in with my best friend's dad.
4.4k words
4.16
103.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter break is approaching quickly, and I am half way through my sophomore year here at the University. I usually go back home to visit my mother, stepfather and almost all my family members for Christmas but this year I was going to travel with my best friend, Cassandra her dad Caleb, and her little brother Trent.

Cassandra's mother won't be coming on this ten-day excursion with us since she's this international lawyer who constantly travels all over the world. Mr. Westcott or as I call him "Caleb" is a CFO for this huge fortune 500 company here in the Los Angeles area.

Her family owns this huge Alaskan style vacation home in Lake Tahoe, right by the ski resort. Their calling for a huge snowstorm heading straight for that area, but perhaps it will subside within a couple of days of being there.

I was particularly excited that it was only going to be the four of us there, since I knew Cassandra was going to be occupied with tons of schoolwork, and Trent with his video games that would leave Caleb and me together freely to do whatever we pleased.

Caleb is a very attractive man for a man who is his late 40's since most men his age don't take care of themselves, but it was apparent that he does.

Now Cassandra has no idea not the slightest clue that I have been crushing on her dad since we were growing up, and I intend to keep it that way for the time being. Although, it would be hot to have to her watch Caleb and I fucking each other senseless all over the house.

Snapping back into reality, I heard Cassandra's voice from the living room "Mel, are you ready to go.?" to which I shouted, "Yeah girl, I'm ready." Quickly packing up the last remnants of clothing and other miscellaneous items I headed out the door with Cassandra.

Hoping into my Jet Black 2016 Jeep Patriot, with Cassandra by my side we are en route to Lake Tahoe. The drive is about 7 hours, so it's a good thing that its only 9 in the morning.

The ETA to the vacation home is 4 in the afternoon, but we had to add an hour since we need to stop for gas and lunch in the bay area.

Finally reaching San Francisco, after a grueling 6-hour drive we head into In-N-Out for burgers and shakes then immediately hit the road, since we had one more hour to reach Lake Tahoe.

We finally arrived at Lake Tahoe, after almost 7 hours of being on the road. I was mentally exhausted and needed a hot shower and bed immediately, but I was extremely horny from the thought of being (almost) alone with Mr. Westcott that my cunt practically is dripping wet since I am always insatiable and horny 99% percent of the time.

I mean, lets be honest for a moment to say any young woman in my position was with her best friend's dad while the wife is away they obviously would do the same thing.

Which is why I intend to seduce Mr. Westcott, and to be fair its not difficult since he's already caught a glimpse of my skimpy outfits whenever I come over to their house to hang with Cassandra and not to mention when I'm almost half naked tanning outside by their pool.

Pulling into their driveway, I noticed Mr. Westcott's Jet Black 2016, Tesla, as I quickly parked right beside his car, making sure not to park so close. Cassandra hopped out of my car, and we both hauled our luggage from my trunk and made our way into the mansion.

Looking around the neighborhood, I was noticing how beautiful the scenery and surroundings were but my mind is fixated on one thing: Mr. Westcott.

Cassandra knocked on the door, and who other than the devil himself stood the strikingly handsome Mr. Caleb Westcott. My jaw dropped with astonishment to the vision that stood before me, I had seen Caleb a few dozen times on occasion it was a here and there situation, but never did I expect him to look this ravishing.

He stands at 6 foot 2 with short dirty blonde hair slightly graying on the sides, emerald green eyes clean shaven face and from what I could tell from just staring at his well built stature was that he not only takes care of himself, but also I definitely knew that under those jeans of his lies a huge which circumcised 8 or 9 inch cock.

Giving Cassandra a huge hug, he planted a quick kiss on her cheek and put his arms around both of our shoulders welcoming us to their residence. I'm particularly excited that his bitch of a wife isn't around since her bad attitude always makes me want to punch her in the face.

Glancing around the huge Alaskan style mansion, the stunning fixtures, and elegant design looks so pristine and eloquent. Luckily the two of us have our own rooms, in which were adjacent to Mr. Westcott, and Trent's room was located at the end of the hall.

Stirring up lewd thoughts, about Mr. Westcott sneaking into my room in the middle of the night has my cunt dripping wet with fervor for his married white cock.

The entire night when the four of us were having an incredible dinner made by Mr. Westcott, I was curating various places in which I wanted to fuck his brains out, and I have just the place in mind.

Of course but no limited to, by the fireplace, in the bed he shares with his wife, and, of course, we cannot forget about both the shower.

Finishing up the last remnants of my enticing filet mignon, I quickly said goodnight to Caleb, Trent, and Cassandra as I headed to my bedroom to get some much-needed "shut eye." aka playing with my soaking wet, insatiable cunt.

Luckily, I didn't forget to pack my favorite deep stroking rabbit vibe and my favorite lube in which was crucial at a time like this. I was getting fucking teased by Caleb all night, and I know I needed to have him, there is no way that he is going to get away with teasing me.

Climbing into bed, I literally tore off my clothes and immediately grabbed my rabbit vibe and lube and began to squirt a small amount of the slippery liquid onto the head of the rabbit, aiming it directly at my dripping wet snatch as I began to turn it up on high.

The deep stroker rabbit vibe began thrusting deeper and deeper into my sopping wet cunt as I could hear the delicious sloshing sounds coming from my needy cunt.

I was imagining Mr. Westcott taking me from behind, slapping my tight ass and pulling on my thick dark hair as he pounded my cunt with his married white circumcised well-endowed manhood.

The tight confines of my pussy walls were gripping onto the vibe, as it stretched my tight fuck hole wider with each and every powerful, exhilarating motion.

Beads of perspiration covered my entire body as I felt myself approaching closer to my second orgasm of the day, as I kept furiously fucking myself with the rabbit vibe until finally I collapsed back into the huge king sized bed utterly satisfied but not to a full 100%. I had to fuck Mr. Westcott, and I was not going to leave this trip without doing so.

Quickly grabbing my robe, I headed into the bathroom for a well-deserved rinse off to wash away the entire day of traveling and the remnants of my post orgasm. The shower was eloquently designed, with a huge rain showerhead that cascaded water down onto my body, causing me to go into another state of euphoria.

I reached down to grab my razor and began to re-shave my tight snatch once more, so it was silky smooth, and I began to get soaking wet as I placed the shaving cream onto my pussy lips.

Beginning to shave my cunt lips, I was becoming more and more aroused while I fantasized Mr. Westcott "accidentally" stumbling into my bathroom and joining me in the shower.

I would bend down and worship his well-endowed cock as his head tilts back; eyes are rolling to the back of his head as I deep throat his impressive cock while my eyes water since he's so large.

Bending me over the edge of the standing shower, with my ass in the air Mr. Westcott would take his huge mushroom head and tease my pussy lips from behind furiously rubbing me with it until I was practically begging for it to be inside of me.

With one hard, powerful thrust he would bury his cock balls deep inside of me. Luckily, the door was locked, and the shower was loud enough for me to play with my insatiable cunt once more.

Startled from my daydream, the shower was starting to get cold, so I quickly hopped out as I heard Mr. Westcott's voice outside of the door.

"Melody, are you in there?" he said, in a rather surprised tone I mean obviously since there's only the four of us in the house, who else could it be? "Yes Mr. Westcott, it's me I'll be right out." I grabbed my towel, as I proceeded to open the door.

Mr. Westcott's emerald green eyes widened with trepidation as I opened the door slowly emerging from the steamy bathroom with just a towel around me.

I could tell he wished the towel was not covering me up, from the way he was eyeing my body up and down, my hard dark pink nipples were poking through the thin towel. I quickly scurried out of the bathroom, before he could say another word and headed back into my room.

The next morning I woke up feeling extremely horny; which is not a rare commodity since I had an erotic dream about Caleb fucking me six ways from Sunday all over this place. Hopping out of bed, my hair was a frizzy mess, and since I didn't want to look like a homeless person in front of everyone this morning, I decided to toss it back into a quick ponytail.

I put on a crewneck sweater to cover my tank top and erect nipples and kept my pajama shorts on which were quite short, but I wanted Mr. Westcott to get an eyeful of my tight ass as I walked past him.

Making my way downstairs, my nose was instantly attracted to the smell of bacon being cooked downstairs, causing my empty stomach to growl.

When I reached the kitchen, I noticed it was Caleb cooking a huge feast for the four of us, and this man had managed to look his best in just a simple dark gray t-shirt and checkered pajama pants. My eyes immediately fixated on the slight bulge in his pants, which I imagined being the best-looking cock I have ever seen.

"Good Morning, All," I said. "Good Morning, Mel," Cassandra said as well as Caleb, who stared at my shorts for a good 2 minutes before snapping back into reality to greet me.

"Good Morning Ms. Melody." I smiled sweetly back at him, to which he returned with one back. "I hope you like a big breakfast since we don't want anyone in this house leaving the table hungry" I smiled back at him "Haha thanks, Mr. Westcott," I said shyly.

"Please darling call me Caleb, Mr. Westcott is what they call me in the office." he gave me a quick wink as he finished making breakfast and brought all of the delicious foods to the table.

We all ate our breakfast and had the usual banter here and there until Caleb surprised all of us with a ski and snowboard trip to the resort that was right next to the house. I was excited since it meant I could show of my skills in front of him.

I'm a black diamond skier because ever since I was a little girl my parents made sure I was well at two things: ice skating and skiing. I was never a big fan of snowboarding because I failed miserably, but I was well at a few other sports.

Cassandra and I headed back into our rooms to change into some warm gear since it was quite frigid out on the slopes as Trent and Mr. Westcott cleaned up the kitchen.

The four of us got dressed, and we're ready to head to the slopes. Heading out the door, Mr. Westcott gave me a devious smirk and caught me by surprise when he slapped my ass.

I quickly turned around thinking it was Trent, but I gave him a devilish smile back, which means that he is going to get it tonight.

Reaching the ski resort, we were rather disappointed since the officials had notified us that the snowstorm is arriving tonight and that we should head to the store to stock up on emergency and safety items.

Frowning at Cassandra and Trent, Mr. Westcott drove the four of us to the nearest grocery store to grab some food, flashlights, batteries, etc. just to be prepared. We also bought a ton of candles and wood for the fireplace, so I'm crossing my fingers that neither of us burns the house down.

Heading back home, I noticed Mr. Westcott constantly glancing over at me and I definitely knew what is on his mind, a part of me wishes that Cassandra and Trent would get lost so I could reach over, pull down Mr. Westcott's pants and pull out his aching hard cock giving him the best road head he's ever received in his entire life. Waking up from my daydream, I knew I had to seduce Mr. Westcott and tonight is going to be the night.

We reached the house and immediately began setting out the things we got around the house. Lighting candles, placing out the flashlights with extra batteries you name it we got it done.

Shortly after we finished the tasks, Cassandra went upstairs to her room to finish up some bio homework and Trent was busy with his videogames up in his room. I decided to head quickly upstairs and take off the monstrous mountain of clothing that is suffocating me to the brink.

Tossing on a pair of comfortable plaid pajama shorts and black tank top it felt much better after stripping off what felt like 50 pounds of ski gear.

The house was surprisingly warm, so I was able to wear this outfit, as I was making my way downstairs I saw Mr. Westcott's bathroom door slightly open and I wondered if he had done that on purpose since he knew I was the only one who wasn't occupied.

I was right, Mr. Westcott has the most amazing body and one hard throbbing delicious married white cock. I could see his head tilting back as he was stroking himself nice and slowly, as his pointer finger kept caressing his mushroom head, to which I saw his body jerking back since it's the most sensitive place on a man's cock.

It had to be done, and this was the perfect opportunity to seduce him since the bathroom is so large and the other occupants in the house we're busy doing whatever.

Sneaking my way into the spacious all marble bathroom, Mr. Westcott kept his eyes closed as he was stroking himself off, I heard tiny moans escaping from his mouth with each and every stroke. I quickly stripped naked, and since the shower was an open area, there was not a door, which meant he couldn't hear me joining in with him.

Well, that and the fact that the water was loud cascading down from the rain showerhead. I slipped into the shower, and Mr. Westcott was startled at first "OMG Melody! What are you doing in here?"

"Shhh, Caleb I don't want them to hear us, you know I've wanted to fuck you ever since I laid eyes on you freshman year and now here's your chance" Caleb smirked at me wickedly and his emerald green eyes quickly turned dark and lustful for my hot tight body.

Without saying another word, I bent down, worshiped his impressive circumcised manhood and began stroking him nice and slowly, while my dark brown eyes locked directly with his lustful emerald green eyes.

Taking my tongue gently across the tip of his cock, as I dragged it up and down his veiny shaft. Sucking on his balls just a bit, but to an extent and I needed his cock to be inside of me right now.

Mr. Westcott grabbed me by my hips and bent me over the edge of the shower, burying his cock into my soaking wet cunt, which caused me to moan so loudly that I thought Trent and Cassandra would hear me. Much to my luck, the water was extremely loud which meant he could fuck me loudly, and they wouldn't suspect a thing.

Raising my leg of the shower seat, he bent down, and tongue fucked my sopping wet cunt rhythmically and hard to the point where I could feel myself approaching an orgasm quite quickly.

Very tediously and with great caution, I managed to not to slip in the shower when I jumped onto his throbbing manhood, as he cupped and smacked my firm round ass with both of his strong hands whilst holding onto my body.

I began bouncing up and down his rock hard veiny shaft, fastidiously and making sure I could take him deeper into my cunt.

Seeing his head tilt back, and eyes rolling to the back of his head semi loud moans were escaping his gorgeous lips while he pounded my cunt like there was no tomorrow.

I hadn't had a hard fucking like this since I could remember, and I believe it was about a year or two ago when I was having an affair with another married white man who was local to me back in the D.C. area, he was quite dominant and really knew how to take control of what was his.

I could feel Caleb's ball's tightening each and every time I bounced up and down harder and faster onto him. I screamed "Cum inside of me, Mr. Westcott oh god please cum inside of my cunt" "You want me to cum inside of you, baby is that what you want?"

"FUCKKKK YESSSS FUCK YES!! THAT'S IT CUM, SHOOT YOUR HOT MARRIED CUM INSIDE OF MEEEEEEE" almost collapsing in his arms, I was not falling behind short on my orgasm as I nearly toppled over as I held onto him tightly while my orgasm overcame my body as a whole.

Usually, I tend to have full pussy orgasms rather than your normal clitoral induced orgasms, which women tend to have and I was ready to have even more with him later tonight.

Shortly afterwards, the two of us got out the shower to dry off, and I told him that I wanted to fuck him in two places: the bed he shares with his wife and by that amazing fireplace that has quite the impressive real animal fur rug splayed across the wooden floor.

Describing my plan to him, his cock began to twitch out of excitement, and I saw that sly expression developing on his handsome, clean-shaven face.

Another thing that I really enjoyed about Caleb, with the incredible sex definitely at the top of the list, was that unlike my previous married lovers he kept on his stainless steel wedding band on the entire time.

I adore that and its so arousing to me, that he enjoys the fact that he's fucking a hotter younger tighter and much more exotic woman like myself, unlike his white American blonde with fake tits and not to mention her horrible plastic surgery on parts of her body.

I have naturally full 38D breasts, with a lovely firm and round ass complete with a body much curvier than her slender and unattractive frame.

The second both Cassandra and Trent fall asleep; I am going to sneak into Mr. Westcott's bedroom so that he and I could have a mind-blowing fuck session, that would later resume near the spacious fireplace.

The time was now 8:00 PM and Mr. Westcott grilled us some delicious shrimp and vegetables, but all I could think about during dinner is what types of positions I was going to fuck him in.

Shortly after dinner was over, Trent went back to his room and so did Cassandra, which meant that in a couple of hours both of them would be sound asleep.

Helping Mr. Westcott clean up, he immediately came up behind me and started to grope my firm breasts with his masculine hands, as I felt his hard cock poking through his pajama pants. Whispering into my ear he said, "Oh baby, did I mention how fucking hot your body is?" I gave him a slight smirk while I resumed washing the dishes.

Without warning, he stuffed his right hand into my shorts and slipped aside my thong immediately thrusting two of his fingers deep inside of my cunt.

I moaned softly because I needed him to fuck me right there and right this second. "God your cunt is so fucking tight, I can barely fit my fingers inside do you like how this feels you little slut?" in which I responded breathing hitched and heavy "Yesss Mr. Westcott I do please, please don't stop".

He laughed softly as he whispered into my ear once again, "Who said I'm going to stop, baby?" and with that I was nearly being sent over the edge, and I am going to cum on his fingers in a few short moments.

This is going to my third orgasm of the day, and I am just getting started. "Cum for me, you fucking hot little slut cum, cum on my fingers and show me how much of a good little whore you are."

12