A Single Drop of Blood Ch. 3

Story Info
She completes her initiation into the night.
1.2k words
4.31
29.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to burning light. The afternoon sun felt like fire. She quickly drew down the blind and lay back down in bed to think about what she had become. In the last two days her life had turned into something completely...different. She was obsessed with a man who was like no other that she had ever met. She sometimes even wondered if he was a man. He had created changes in her body and mind that she didn't understand.

She couldn't bear the light, it made her feel lethargic and dizzy. Food held no interest, she could only remember the taste of his blood. Always independent before, she would kneel down and lick his boots if he asked it of her. But she didn't care what was happening to her...as long as he came back.

She stayed in bed until the sun set, then called into work and pled illness. Then she waited. She felt like a caged animal, pacing back and forth, waiting for feeding time. Like a cat in heat, her breasts and belly ached with need. She could feel his approach, like the tide pulling her to him.

She ran out the door and pounced on him, not caring how desperate she looked. He folded his arms around her.

"Anxious tonight, Little One?" there was a touch of laughter in his voice.

"I couldn't wait any longer, I need you."

He laughed softly, "You realize the Change has begun? That you are mine to do with as I please?"

"Yes...yes...I'm yours. I'll be whatever you want."

" I only want you to be yourself. As long as you answer to me. Are you hungry?"

"I don't know...I want something. I want you."

"And you shall have me. But first, we hunt."

He took her to a secluded park, the kind where lovers meet. There was a girl sitting by the duck pond alone, she appeared to be deep in thought. She was maybe in her early twenties, pretty, but sad.

"Can you feel the life in her? The blood in her veins?" he whispered in her ear.

"I can smell her...almost taste her. But I don't want to hurt anyone." She pulled away from him, hesitant.

"We won't hurt her, only use her a bit. All she will remember is an incredible erotic dream." He was already walking towards her.

The girl turned and stood as he came up behind her, panic in her eyes. But the panic rapidly gave way to desire as he stared into her eyes. He gently stroked her face and kissed her soft lips. Then his eyes rose to his student and he beckoned her forward.

"Look at this lovely creature, she is our sustenance, our survival. Always remember to treat your meals respect and care." The girl stood there mute, waiting. His student, his Little One, came forward and kissed the girl gently. She licked her ivory neck, smelling her sweet essence. The girl moaned, but it was a far away sound, as if she were in another world. Maybe she was.

He moved behind the girl, lifting her sundress over her thighs and up over her head. She was gloriously naked beneath it. "Take pleasure in her, enjoy her. Then we will feed."

Little One was awed at the sight before her, the generous pale breasts tipped with dusky rose. Her eyes traced down, to her flat belly, to her mound, which was shaved clean. She leaned forward, licking the tender nipple, which had peaked in the night air. She touched the girl, stroking her heavy breasts, twisting her nipples. She came forward and licked the valley of her cleavage, then moved her tongue from one nipple to the other. The girl's head was thrown back in ecstasy as Little One sucked and bit the firm globes.

Little One drew her down to the soft grass, her lips never leaving the warm flesh. She drew her body over the girl's, savoring the taste of her skin. Tracing her tongue down her body, kissing and biting her, Little One lifted herself up onto her knees and parted the girl's legs. The girl writhed on the ground, gripped in this amazing dream. Little One stroked her thighs, working her way up to her moist, hot center. She lightly slid her fingers up the girl's pussy and her backed arched off the ground as she moaned louder. Feeling bolder, Little One delved deeper, exploring the soft pink folds. This girl was so wet, and she could smell the musk rising up from her. She pushed deep into her, then licked her fingers as if it were the sweetest ambrosia.

She could wait no longer, she dipped her head down between the girl's legs and tasted her. She was exquisite. Little One felt as if all her senses were heightened...smell, touch, taste...they were all combining into this incredibly intense experience. She licked and sucked...rubbing her face into the girl's pussy, reaching her tongue into her as deep as it would go. She latched onto her clit, sucking and biting. The girl was in a frenzy, holding onto Little One as her own head twisted from side to side.

Little One felt a hand on her thigh...she had almost forgotten him as she immersed herself in this sensual experience. He traced his way up to her own pussy and pulled her panties to the side, thrusting his fingers into her. She dove her head back down to the girl's pussy and pushed herself against his hand. His thumb rubbed her clit as he slid in and out of her, bringing her to a state of bliss. Soon she felt the head of his cock pressing into her, filling her. His rapid strokes pushing her face into the girl's pussy. The girl was panting, nearing her orgasm, Little One sucked harder on her clit, pushed all four fingers into her body, fucking her as hard as she could. Little One was nearing her own climax as he thrust hard and fast into her. They came together almost as if they were one being, moaning and writhing on the ground.

As Little One lay there recovering, a hunger overcame her like nothing she had ever felt before. Suddenly she had only one thought in her head...blood. She scrambled up the girl's body and sunk her teeth into the delicate flesh of her throat. The girl's eyes flew open as her warm, sweet blood flowed into Little One's mouth. Then the girl passed out.

"Easy now, don't be greedy. You don't need much." he pulled her away from the girl. He dipped his own head down and drank deeply before laying his hand over the wound. Then he turned to Little One and kissed her bloodstained lips.

He lifted his hand away and to her amazement, the wound had healed.

"She will remember nothing but the dream." He gently dressed the girl as she slept in the grass.

As they stood over her, he turned and looked into Little One's eyes, "This was the final initiation. There is no going back now. You are mine for all eternity."

She said nothing, simply gazed at him in love and adoration, silently thanking him for the gift of everlasting night.