A Single Night

Story Info
Two girls want to know how total control over a man feels.
8.5k words
4.03
74.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susypeat
susypeat
61 Followers

--- This is the first part of a femdom story in the category "NonConsent/Reluctance". The text contains bondage and corporal punishment mainly on a non-consensual basis. If you do not like this kind of topic, please do not continue to read. Furthermore the story should be understood as a fantasy and not as a report of real events.

These are story elements: Femdom, FF/m, mental control, bondage, corporal punishment, strap-on, pussy eating ---

*

It was late and the bar almost empty. Only the water of melted ice cubes filled my glass but I was not drinking of it anyway. The last 10 minutes I was simply observing the two models sitting at the bar. I had no idea if they really were models but they both looked super hot -at least to my slightly drunken and horny mind. Both were almost my height and with their high heels on probably even a bit over 6 feet. Their stunning bodies were only covered in hot pants and tank tops. The brown haired had a very sensual face. Her eyes sparkled and had something what cast a spell over me. She had these laughing eyes. Only few women have eyes which can picture any emotion. She had them.

I had the feeling she glanced a couple of times over to me. But then again what do I exactly know after a couple of gins. Her friend had dark black hair. It was black as coal and felt down like a waterfall to half of her back. She seemed Turkish or maybe Arabic, I was not sure. Her face was beautiful and had something out of the ordinary. I could not tell what it was but it signaled that she was cunning, maybe even a little bit dangerous.

I almost lost myself in their endless, well defined legs. I was simply sitting in my corner and trying not to stare too openly but at the same time not to take my eyes of the two beauties.

Of course I imagined a threesome with them. I just wanted to feel their naked and soft bodies. I wanted to touch their perfect breast and burry my face between their beautiful legs. I fantasized about the brunette sitting on my face while the Arab girl ridding me. The brunette pushed her pussy hard down on my face, making it hard to breath. My tongue circled her clit and my lips sucked like crazy on hers. The other Amazon pushed herself vigorously back and forth with my dick tightly fixed in her pussy.

My fantasy was interrupted when both got up from their chairs and started heading for the door. In my mind I jumped up and ran after them. I asked if they felt like joining me and go to my place. In real life however I kept on sitting on my chair and wondering what could I have said in which tone and how much pause between each word is necessary to convey confidence and coolness. I realized that my imaginary attempted failed before I even had started it.

Should I have another drink? I guess I had enough and since I am not 21 anymore I knew that another drink is not going to transform this night into an amazing adventure. It was time to head home and maybe jerk off under the shower thinking about these two amazing and somehow a little bit mysterious women.

I gave the waiter a generous tip and made my way through the almost deserted bar to the exit.

The fresh air felt good and cleared my blurred mind a little.

I guess you will know what happens when I look to the right.

I took two deep breaths with closed eyes. Then I was about to head down the road for the subway when I heard the voices of the two girls. They were only standing about 15 meters to my right and the coal black haired one was smoking. Both were laughing and looking in my direction. I guess the alcohol gave me some confidence and so I walked over to them. They both examined me from head to toe. A little bit too long for my taste. I started to get a little bit uncomfortable. I would consider myself rather good-looking but in comparison with these two, I just felt like a peasant meeting a princess.

"May I have a cigarette?"

"Sure."

She offered me the pack of Lucky's and I took one. She gave me a light.

"Thank you."

"Where is your accent from?" They are at least slightly interested in a conversation with me.

"I am from Austria. That's the little country between Germany and Italy. High mountains, lot of snow." I smiled. I don't know how often I used this sentence to describe where I am from in the last month.

"We know where Austria is. We have been to Switzerland a couple of times." The brunette replied.

The two did not seem that posh. Anyway, what does it matter?

"Yeah, almost forgot all about these neighbors." I said with a mocking tone. The two smiled. I inhaled the smoke. I really did not feel like talking about my home country and listing to their travel stories of Europe. I just had too much of that in the last six month. In general Americans are just too friendly --at least for my taste.

"What are you up to?" The brunette asked me.

"I am doing my exchange term. Studying cultural and social studies. And you?" They seemed a little bit older than me, maybe in the end of their 20ties. So I guess they were already working.

But somehow they either read my mind or felt exactly the same way about small talk.

"No, I meant, what are you up to tonight?" The brunette clarified. That is quick. I did not mind that at all.

"Honestly, I do not have any plans. Do you want to go to another bar?"

"We want to go home. Wanna join?" The Middle Eastern looking girl smiled at me in a way that turned me on and made me shiver at the same time. Are they serious? Are they basically asking me to go back home with them and have a threesome like in my fantasy? They are hookers it came to my mind. Not the average ones but high-class call girls. Yeah right, that's why they want to hang out with a student. No, they probably think you are cute and want to have a good time. Grow some confidence, man.

I interrupted the two counterparts of my inner dialogue and looked from one to the other. "Sure. Would love to."

"Great. Our car is just around the corner."

I took two more puffs of the cigarette and tossed it away. I did not feel completely sure about the whole situation. Even though I could feel the alcohol running through my veins, I had the feeling that everything was going too smooth and too much like in my fantasy. But then the sex-hungry macho-male part in me took the lead: Are you a sissy or just plain stupid? Two super hot girls invite you back to their place and you really consider not joining them? Right, of course I am going with them. And what could happen anyway?

"Comin' or not?"

"Sure." I tried to sound relaxed.

Apparently they were quite well off. At least their Porsche 911 convertible pointed in that direction.

"By the way, I am Alex."

"Good to know." The black haired beauty ignored my outstretched hand and just smiled at me. "You have to sit in the backseat, Alex."

Driving in a Porsche with two beautiful strangers might be the dream of many men, however definitely not in the backseat. As soon as she slammed back the passenger seat my legs started to hurt.

The brunette started the engine and the classical Porsche sound howled through the night. She opened the top and we sped into the night. I had the feeling we were going way to fast and the constant draught made a conversation nearly impossible. I enjoyed the view: two beauties with blowing hair in the front and the fading city lights of Manhattan in my back. I quickly reflected on my situation and had the feeling the night is just getting better and better. I started my Friday night in my student apartment on my own since I could not reach any of my friends. Then I decided to walk a few blocks when I stumbled across this bar. From here on everything went just like in a movie.

Suddenly a hand touched my left upper leg and wandered in the direction of my crotch. I was shocked and aroused at the same time. I decided to relax and enjoy the ride. The black-haired girl's hand reached my dick and started to fondle it trough my jeans. I got rock hard. She opened my pants and took it in her hand. She jerked it up and down in exactly the same way I jerk myself off. I started to moan quietly. She stopped without even looking at me and leaving my pants open. I did not know what to say. So I just closed my jeans and after another ten minutes we reached Scarsdale. We slowed down a bit. One mansion was more impressive then the next one and then there were the ones you could not even see through all the bushes and huge trees in their endless front yards.

Finally we turned right, into a driveway with white gravel. The sound of the tires on the gravel automatically reminded me on films with expensive country homes of English royals. The trees left and right to the driveway added to that. Actually it was rather an alley than a driveway. Through the dark I could just guess the big building at the end of the path. We left the mansion to our right and drove in an underground garage. Around ten other luxurious cars were neatly parked next to each other.

The brunette killed the engine. The hand which touched me couple of minutes ago now swung the passenger seat forward. As soon as I stood to full size outside of the car, the Arabic girl pushed me against the car, grabbed my balls and kissed me hard. It took me about 2 seconds to loosen up and return the kiss. She tightened her grip. It hurt and made me incredibly horny at the same time.

"You do like it to be handled roughly, don't you?" She smiled confidently. It was the first time I really looked in her eyes: almost as dark as her hair and deep like black holes; you could just vanish in them and never be seen again.

"Um.. Mm.." was all I could reply. This kind of rough I could get used to, I thought to myself, smiling inwardly.

"Let's get inside and have a drink." The brunette interrupted us. "I want to join the fun."

We took a fricking elevator from the garage to the second floor. What kind of 'house' was this? The two girls stood close to my right and my left. I could smell their sweet scent. They suddenly grabbed my hands and let me out of the elevator into a huge living room with chimney and expensive carpets on the walls. A big window front opened an amazing view in the sheer endless, half-illuminated garden. I was just stunned for a moment. Then somehow the whole situation just felt too unreal and I tried to get a few things straight.

"This is really amazing. Are you living here on your own?"

"Kind of ..." was the vague response of the brunette.

"By the way, I did not get your names."

"We did not tell you." The black haired girl replied confidently.

"What do names matter anyway?" The brunette had fixed three gin tonics and handed me one. "Cheers! To an unforgettable night!" The black haired girl smiled at her with a strange anticipation on her face.

"Cheers!" Our glasses clinked and our eyes met. I looked both in their eyes and smiled. They smiled back but in the end they looked at each other in the eyes and exchanged a knowingly glance. I downed half the glass to calm myself a bit down.

"Let's dance!" The brunette's excitement was reflected in her sparkling eyes.

Electronic music came from hidden speakers from everywhere in the room. It was a strange contrast: electro beats in this old fashioned, classical room with French furniture from the 18th century.

The girls moved their bodies incredibly sexy and took me in their middle. The black haired let my glass to my lips and almost forced me to drink up. The brunette was with her head at the height of my crotch and wrapped her arms around my upper legs. I felt incredibly horny. The black haired took my glass and just threw it away. She grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. At the same time the brunette opened my belt and my fly.

My pants dropped to the floor and I felt how she pulled down my boxers and grabbed my now fully erected dick. I somehow wanted to look and gain some control of the situation but the Arabic girl held my head tightly and her tongue and lips convinced me not to worry about anything else. The brunette started to slowly jerking me off. I felt in heaven.

I felt something cold on my legs but I was still not able to look down. Both girls moved my hands behind my back. Before I realized what was going on, my hands were cuffed. The two suddenly moved away from me with a sly smile. It was then that I realized that also my legs were cuffed.

While looking deeply in my eyes the black haired pushed me over. I felt backwards in the arms of the brunette. She laid me on the floor.

"This time I still catch you." Her mocking and triumphant tone made me wonder what they were planning. "Next time it will hurt more." The Arab added.

They took off my shoes, jeans and boxers. The brunette disappeared and returned with a scissor.

"Hey... What are you up to? Please be careful with this!" She did not say a word and moved the scissor close to my erected penis. The plain panic in my eyes seemed to amuse them. Then she simply cut my shirt open.

There I was lying on some floor of some mansion, completely naked, cuffed and not having a clue what the two beauties towering over me had on their mind. However I was super aroused and not really worried. Was the alcohol or their beauty betraying my judgment? It was probably a mix of it which did not let me realize in what kind of vulnerable state I was in.

"Just see it as a game and play along with us."

"It will just hurt more if you are disobedient. But it will also increase our fun."

I did not know who was saying what. My head was spinning.

"Just have a little rest. You will need all your strength later."

Need my strength later? Disobedient? What the hell is going on here? My panic level rose from one second to the other.

"Hey... girls... it was .... fun... but ... but ... now... enough ... enough." I blacked out.

I woke up with the feeling that a brick had just hit my head. I felt super thirsty. I looked down at myself. I was still completely naked and more cuffs were attached to my body. My hands were now cuffed with longer chains on my front. Chains went from one leg to the other and to my arms. A solid collar was fixed to my neck which was attached to my arms by chains too. It was kind of hard to move, even to crawl on all fours. I started to feel nervous. This was apparently not a game anymore or at least a very weird one. I had to try to think about the options I have but first I needed something to drink. A silver bowl with water was standing next to me. I wanted to lift it with my hands and have a sip.

CRACK! A sudden pain hit my back. A shock went through my whole body. "Do NOT lift it! No hands!" It was the beautiful Arabic girl. I turned around and saw her standing there in just a black bra and panties. From her right hand dangled a long, black lash.

"Please, tell me what is going on. We all had fun and all of a sudden everything changed into this strange situation. I don't mind some games but this is going too far." CRACK! It was incredibly painful and I cried out. "Do NOT speak unless you are asked to!"

"I told you that the fun is over for me." And I tried to add an order but realized that it somehow must have sounded ridiculous in my position. "Get the cuffs of me, now!"

CRACK! CRACK! My back was already burning. "Do NOT talk, pet! Drink your water!" CRACK!

I understood that right now it was better to simply do what she said. I remembered her words not to use my hands and so I brought my head down to the bowl and eagerly started lapping up the water.

"That's a good boy!" The brunette was suddenly next to me and petting my head. I never felt so degraded in my whole life before. She continued to pet my body like I was a dog. She grabbed my dick and stroked it a bit. I went rock hard immediately.

"So you do like to be treated rough. That is good. It will make it much easier for you to enjoy everything."

In one last desperate attempt I tried to figure out what was going on. "Girls, please I don't know what are you playing but I am really not into it. What is going on?"

It was probably a big mistake to not obey the "Not-talking-rule". Now the brunette got almost mad and slapped me a couple of times hard in the face.

"We really have to tame him first!" She exclaimed to the Arabic girl.

"Yeah, I guess. He does not get his position yet." She answered giggling. "I hoped he would be rebellious" I felt everything but for sure not rebellious.

"Crawl over here, pet!" CRACK! I yelped out in pain but obeyed and crawled to the boots of the cruel beauty.

"We can really do anything with him, right?" It was half a question half a statement.

"Almost. We should leave him alive." The brunette replied mockingly. Now I saw that she was naked except for a pair of sexy leather boots. She looked stunning. Her shoulder-long brown hair looked like a velvet waterfall. Her breasts were a bit more than a big handful and her slim thighs just fitted perfectly in her leather boots.

"Lick my boots!" The two coal black eyes starred triumphantly down at me. She added half serious half joking "SLAVE!" I did not respond. It just seemed ridiculous to me to lick her boots. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"No, don't lick my boots. I will whip you till you beg me to be allowed to lick my boots." And with this she started furiously using the heavy leather lash and hitting me everywhere she could.

Soon the brunette joined in by beating my ass with a ridding crop. The pain was unbearable and since I was all cuffed up I could not even take cover.

Through all the pain I could hear them laughing. "It is kind of strange but strangely good."

"Yeah, I know. This power feels amazing, right?"

It must have been 20 lashes and couple of more strokes with the ridding crop when tears built up in my eyes. I started to sob. A couple of hits later I started to cry loudly so much it hurt.

"Please, please, stop!" They interrupted their merciless punishment.

"You know what you have to ask for!" The voice of the Arabic girl was a little bit shaking from the physical work she just did.

"Can I lick your boots?"

"First, the question was not polite enough and second you should address us as Mistresses!"

In my state it took me a second to process the information. "May I please lick your boots, Mistress?"

"Yes, you may. Finally you get the concept how to be an obedient pet."

I started to kiss and lick her leather boots. The taste made me almost gag but I did not dare to stop.

"Use your tongue. I want them clean and shiny!" I frantically continued to kiss and lick her boots.

"He is quite good with his tongue. Maybe we can use him for something else later." Both of them giggled.

"He is far from this kind of generous reward."

Their voices were kind of far away, only my aching body and the taste of leather was present. The pain warned me to concentrate on my task. So I just licked every inch of her boots. It still felt as my brain would try to expand outside of my head which did not really help to have a straight thought.

"Enough! Stand up!" I tried to face the owner of the boots I had just licked but the chains between my legs and arms did not permit me to get up. I struggled in fear of more punishment. "You probably should remain on your hands and knees." The Arabic girl said with an arrogant tone. "Let me explain you the two ground rules: You just do as we say and accept everything what we do with you. Got it?"

"Ahh... I am not sure. What is this about? Why do you hit me?"

"Actually it is nothing in particular. You are kind of a study object. We just wanted to know how it is to have absolute power over a man. How it feels to bring him down and make him obey to every command. It is kind of interesting and fun. I never felt such a power rush. It incredibly turns me on!" At the last words the brunette was breathing heavily and it sounded almost she was having a little orgasm.

susypeat
susypeat
61 Followers