A Single Red Rose Ch. 1-2

Story Info
An exploration into the BDSM world of submission.
3.5k words
4.08
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the entire day at the office, trying to figure out what to do about having so much work and not enough hours in the day to get it all accomplished. Decided that it didn't make any difference how late I worked, I would still always be behind, so decided to call it a night and go on home I stopped on the way home and got some take out food for dinner, who felt like going into a restaurant and dealing with any more people? Not me, that's for sure. Arriving home, I put my stuff from the office on my desk, thinking... "I"ll get to it in a little while."

Turning on the television set for back ground noise, in the bedroom, while I went in to take a nice long hot shower and bath, I went ahead and took my shower....then while shaving my legs...let the tub run deep and hot, with the honeysuckle bubble bath I keep for times that I need to unwind. Sinking down as far as I can go in my tub, which is one of the old fashioned tubs with the claw feet, I find myself starting to unwind and to let go of the stresses of the day.

Sinking deeper and deeper into my thoughts.. running my hands down the length of my body..... using the sponge to cleanse my breasts ... running my fingers over my nipples until the are hard...and dark, squeezing them ... caressing them. Down over my stomach, lightly running my fingertips along my sides ... hmmmm.

Continuing their journey, of their own accord, I find my fingers running themselves down my thighs....feeling how nice and smooth and silky they are, as well as my shins and calves. "You have pretty decent legs." I think ... to myself, "too bad it has been so long since they have been wrapped around a man's waist." Continuing on with my thoughts.. if you could only find a man strong enough to take over your control, to give you what you crave so very much. Not necessarily a physically strong man, but one that is strong in will, and spirit, and ability to master himself, one that will take my needs and wants and desires, and help me fulfill them, to live them out. For this man, I would be willing to give it all up, to submit myself to his will. Oh well, the chances of finding one, are so slim, I need not even think about it.

After finishing my long hot relaxing bath, I went back into the bedroom to eat my dinner, while sitting in bed and watching television. My thoughts drifted back to where they had been while taking my bath ... having a man to control my every thought, my body, my being. As I drifted off to sleep, again I thought, "If only."

Sometime later, during the night, I sensed that I was not alone in my bedroom, but turning over, now onto my back, I could see nothing to be concerned about, so drifted back off to sleep. However, within a very few minutes, I awoken to a feeling of being watched, and as I tried to move my hands and legs, found that they had been securely fastened to the headboard. As I started to speak, I felt a hand being placed gently, yet firmly over my mouth, and a soft deep voice, speaking in my ear, "Love, you wished for me to be, and now I am here. I want to show you your innermost desires, to fulfill all the dreams that you have kept inside of yourself, and allowed nobody, not even yourself, to have knowledge of. Now, I want you to lie quietly, and to give yourself up to the feelings and sensations that are to come. Before the night is through, you will be ready to give yourself to me for eternity. You may call me Sir, or Master, if you need."

Sensing, that there was nothing else to be done, and feeling my pussy start to react to this mans voice, I slowly nodded my head in confirmation of what he had told me. At that time, he proceeded to place a blindfold over my eyes, blocking out any possibility of my seeing anything, I couldn't even see if there was any light on in the room at all. I spoke out, "Hey ... what are you doing?"

To which he replied, "Since you have never done this before, I will explain to you once more, if you need to speak to me, you will address me as Sir, or Master, now do you understand? Because if you don't address me as such, I will not answer you."

Thinking to myself ... what a crock...I replied, "Yes Sir, what are you doing?"

"I am going to make your every dream come true. Did you not wish for me earlier? Did you not say you wanted a man that was strong in will and spirit? That had mastered himself? One that would take your needs and wants and desires and help you fulfill them? To live them out? I, my dear, am that someone, for I will be Master to you. And I will take you to places you have never even dreamed of."

As he spoke, I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter, and wetter and wetter, but still feeling unsure of what was to come, I felt myself drifting into a state of mind that I had never been into before, a state of mind that said, yes, this man I can submit to, for he knows my thoughts and feelings, I don't know how he does, and it really doesn't matter how, because he does.

As my mind went deeper into this state of submission, I realized that he was doing things to my body, that had it awash with hunger ... hunger for the touch of his hands, for the feel of his breath on my body ... hunger for completion.

Securely tied spread eagle with a blindfold over my eyes, I could neither move nor see what was to come. It seemed like all of my senses were working at 1000% capacity, every sound was magnified, every breeze was as a gale force wind. Wait, what was that? Had he left me? Was I by myself? How could he do this to me? To bring me to this point ... and then leave, but no, I felt the movement of air, as something ran along my breast, I could feel my nipples getting even harder than they were before, aching to be touched ... to be licked, and sucked on, to be teased, and bitten..... before I realized it, "touch me, you have to touch me" had escaped from between my lips.

Smack, I felt a hand slap the top of my pussy. "Love, did I not tell you, that you are to address me as Sir, or Master? That was for misbehaving."

"Please Sir, touch me ... touch my pussy, please place your fingers inside of it. I need to have you touch me, Sir, please!!!"

"Much better, my love, much better. Let me see if I can't help put out some of these fires that you have within yourself." As he said this, I could feel him slipping one of his fingers into the depth of my pussy, "AAAHHHHHH" was all I was capable of saying. As he worked his fingers in and out of my pussy, I could feel myself building to a climax, coming closer and closer, when, suddenly, he stopped. I found my ass writhing against his fingers, trying to complete what he had so excellently begun. As I moved against his fingers, I felt him remove them completely from my wet pussy. "Not yet my pet, not yet. You are not ready."

At this I felt something hard, yet soft, against my cheek, "Here, I want you to show me how much you want me to allow you your release. If you do a good job of sucking my cock, I will consider allowing you to climax, if you don't, if I am not pleased, you will continue to seek release, but I will not allow it. Do you understand?" As I already had my mouth over the end of his cock, the only thing I could do was to mumble "Yes Sir, I understand."

Being unable to utilize my hands was presenting itself to be a real challenge, but one that I was determined to overcome. As I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, and feeling it slide into my mouth, I ran my tongue around his cock, while it was in my mouth,, alternating running my tongue and sucking on it, sliding it in deep as it would go.. and then back until it was almost all the way out of my mouth. Not wanting to loose it, I made sure it never completely escaped from my greedy lips. "Oh this tastes so good, I want to taste all of it." Maneuvering my head up off the pillow a little bit, "I mumbled around the head of it," please Sir, let me have your juices, I need to have you cum inside of my mouth."

As he patted me on the head with one hand, and was caressing my breast with the other, I could feel myself getting wetter again, could feel the pressure starting to build up with in my self. All of a sudden he took his cock out of my mouth, "NO," I cried, "please don't take it away from me. I need to finish, I need to have your juices."

As he placed a finger over my lips, "Shush, my pet, you will have all of the juices from me that you want and need, but now it is your turn." As I felt him untying my hands, I unexplainably felt like I was being cast aside, suddenly adrift, until I realized that his intent was to put me on my stomach, not to leave me untied, but to retie me in a different position., one with my ass up in the air, and exposed, for him to see, and touch. The mere thought of the picture it must present to him, made me start to squirm even more.

"Pet, you must keep you ass still. I want to look at it, and to touch it, as is my right. But your job is to stay still." Hard as I tried, I was unable to abide by his demands, my ass seemed to have a mind of its own.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK......one on the right, then the left, then the right cheek again. "Sir, what was that for?" "Pet, I told you, you were to stay still." As he caressed the spots where he had spanked my ass, I could feel the heat from the punishment and his hands start to spread from my ass into my pussy, I could feel the juices from my pussy starting to flow,

As he continued with his caresses, I again was unable to keep my ass still, and again I felt the heat of his palm upon my ass, this time, it was five times, and then the caresses ... and still more juice coming from my pussy. I could feel my pussy lips, swollen as never before, and my clit, harder than ever before.

"Sir, please touch my pussy, please place a finger into it.. I need to cum, I have never been this hot before..." As I felt his finger go into my pussy, I felt my juices running even freer than before, when he took his finger out of my pussy and slid it into my ass, I was unable to stop the climax that had been building all evening, A climax that started in my toes, and went throughout my entire body, in waves, over and over. As he felt my climax start to finish, again I felt the palm of his hand on my ass... SMACK, SMACK, SMACK and another caress ... it didn't seem possible, but the climax increased ... and continued, until I truly believed that I would pass out.

As it finally came to an end, and I found myself in a state of euphoria, I realized that I was again alone in my bedroom, with my hands and feet untied, with no blindfold in place.

What, had I only dreamed it? Was there no such man?

When I arose the next morning, and as I walked to my bathroom, I looked, and there on the bathroom counter, was a single red rose, attached to this rose was a card that said "I will be back, for I am your Master, and you belong to me."

Chapter 2

Having awoken from what I had at first thought of as only a dream, to find that it had indeed happened, I found myself wondering when, if ever, I would be visited by my night time visitor again. I found myself, throughout the day, daydreaming, thinking, remembering, feeling ... hoping ... that he would come to visit again. Surely, I had not imagined the rose and the note? As the day progressed, and I found that the employees kept looking at me strangely, I went to check, and make sure that there had not been any visible marks left by Sir, but no, I appeared as normal.

At the end of the day, when I distractedly told the office people, to go on home and to have a good evening, I again noticed that they were looking at me strangely. Having accomplished very little in the line of work, while at the office, I made a commitment to myself, that I would take the work home with me, and get it done there.

Upon arriving home, as I went to let myself in, I found a note under my door, addressed to me, "Hmmm, wonder what this is? Or who could have left it?" Picking it up, and taking it to the kitchen with me, I dropped my briefcase on the desk in the den, as I went by. Pouring myself a glass of white wine, I opened the envelope, and out fell a single piece of paper. "Remember me, for I will be back, for I am your Master, and you belong to me. I want you to forget about work for tonight, fix yourself dinner, have another glass of wine, (see how well I know you already)? and then go take a nice long bath. Before you begin dinner, I want you to light some candles and put on some soft music."

Feeling my heart begin to race, I looked the envelope and letter over to see if there was any indication as to whom had sent it, but nothing. With pounding heart and shaking hands, I lit candles throughout the house, including the bedroom and bath, and placed my favorite CDs on the stereo. As I began to fix myself dinner, I found my mind wondering to what was to come, would I get to see who it was that had visited me? That had made me feel so many things that I had not felt before? Or would he remain a faceless entity? With these thoughts racing through my mind, I found myself getting hotter and wetter, I could feel my pussy muscles tighten and release, oh, such sweet feelings.

Half way through my meal, the phone rang, startling me to such an extreme, that I dropped my glass of wine. "Hello?!?!" I answered, only to be told to please hold for a very important call. "Right" I thought to myself, as I hung up the phone, "the only important call I would like to have, is one that tells me, what is to happen tonight, but no such luck."

Finishing my meal and cleaning the kitchen, I thought maybe I would go ahead a do a little bit of the work from the office, so went on into the den. After spending about an hour accomplishing nothing, I thought, "time for bath and bed", so proceeded to go upstairs after closing the house up for the night. Running my bath, I wondered if I would have a visitor or not, after all, it was quite late. Upon completing my bath and shaving my legs, I went ahead on to bed. Leaving the candles lit and turning off the lights, "I guess that tonight is not the night, I should have had some sign that he was going to show up", and drifted off to a very uneasy sleep.

Awaking during the night, I felt my pussy slowly coming to life. As I went to slide my hand down to touch it, I realized that once again I was restrained. "Hey, talk to me!", I demanded. As I gently felt his hand go over my mouth, he replied, "I will remind you only this one time tonight, remember, you are to be respectful and to address me as Sir or Master. Now do you understand?" To which I replied with a nod of my head. "Good, for if you do not start understanding, and behaving yourself, I will have to consider what your punishment will be."

At the thoughts that this statement brought to mind, and the pictures I envisioned, my body started to react, to anticipate what might be to come, my nipples became hard again, my ass to squirm, and my pussy juices to flow. "What kind of a weirdo am I?" I thought, "to find the thought of punishment exciting?" When I was able to answer myself, it was only to say, "One that needs a good fucking, and if the spanking makes it harder, then all the better!"

As I felt, the breath from my visitor upon my breasts, and the touch of something very soft along the inner parts of my thighs.... "What are you doing Sir? What are you touching me with?" I panted, having a difficult time concentrating on speaking, and only thinking about the changes that were going on with my body...with the juices flowing...and breasts and nipples taunt....

"Quiet, Pet....for soon you will again know the pleasure that only your Master can bring you. Relax, let yourself go..learn to trust your body and your Master, for as long as you are mine, I will bring you pleasure. We will find your limits, and then go beyond them together. For I promise you, I will not hurt you, not physically nor emotionally, for if you give your gift of submission to me, I will honor it above all else."

Feeling soft light kisses going down my breasts, down over my stomach, I could feel myself getting wetter, aching for fulfillment, needing to feel Sirs cock inside of me. "Please, Sir, please, I need to have you inside of me, I need to feel release from this torment that you are causing me. What do I have to do? How can I persuade you to help me?"

Responding in a soft deep voice, "So, do you want to give yourself to me? Do you agree that we are meant to be together? Will you do this willingly?"

"YES! I do, I need to have you, please, Sir, please...don't make me beg." I cried.

"All right, Pet, I will allow you to climax this time, but remember, you wanted and needed me to. I want you to think about that in the days to come as well as the way that you respond to me, do you understand?"

"YES, YES" I screamed, "Sir, I will think about it, and my responses to you, but please, won't you allow my release now?"

As I felt him going down between my legs, licking my pussy ... nibbling on my clit ... he wet a finger in my pussy, and as he buried his face inside of my pussy, sliding his tongue into me, sucking on my clit, I felt him slide the tip of his finger into my ass. That was all it took to send me over the edge, to bring the screams of pleasure that had been building up inside of me..out for all the world to hear, "Yes, yes, please, yes," unable to stop myself from babbling, unable to stop myself from climaxing, unable to stop myself from feeling all the things that I had been dreaming of, longing for.

Again, in the morning, when I first awoke, I thought that I must have the most vivid imagination possible, for I laid in my bed, in my gown, covered over, with no sign of there having been any company the night before. Again, I thought, I must have dreamt it all. But upon arising, and going into the bathroom, I found a single red rose with a card attached that said, "I will be back, for I am your Master, and you belong to me, as you are starting to realize."

To Be Continued...