A Sip of Supernova

Story Info
James traps an angel who succumbs to his demands.
3.2k words
3.47
18.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feet were both shackled in chains bolted to the ground on opposite sides of his oversized chaise lounger. Her yellow flowered sundress was just long enough that even with her legs shackled on opposite ends of the chaise was able to cover her pastel pink underwear by a fraction of an inch.

Her spaghetti strap dress was a bright Easter yellow and had large pink and blue flowers spread across that was perfectly poised and low-cut in a modestly Southern cute way with a built in empire waste that had a girly ruffle on the bottom. So cute. Her long brown hair fell in loose wavy curls that she had spent at least an hour perfecting. With her creamy white skin and big brown eyes, she was angelic.

Her mother had always advised her of dressing more modestly to avoid being captured, but she had never listened. She sighed to herself, as at least she looked hot captured. Focusing on the positives was getting dismally bleak, but she had to chuckle about that aspect of it. In a bizarre way, the worse a situation was to her, the more magically optimistic she could make it. Often, it did not make sense to her either.

I had captured her long ago, but left her to remain chained for a while on purpose to watch her reaction that I would slowly relish from having her under my total control.

Quite frankly it was hot as hell and turned me the fuck on.

For the first period, she really had no idea that she had been captured, which was quite endearing, but soon got quickly annoying in her blighted ignorance. Observing her in such state however provided me a tickled relish of anticipation of her emotional reaction when she started to feel the shackles of my chain weigh down on her small ankles, getting farther and farther from flight.

Five months later, she was aware of the chained shackles placed around her feet and four-inch platform wedges that had grown on me deviating from my normal fetish of stiletto heels and drab yet orderly fashionista assemble.

However, remarkably, she had not lost all hope and seemed perfectly content, which was rather divergent considering her awakened self-awareness to her reality of being in chained in limbo. She knew she was free. Now, it was just a choice of whether she wanted to be, or so I let her think. It was much easier controlling a willing participant than a non-willing participant. If he told her she had no choice, she would make sure she did. Best to leave it all on her and go attend to more pressing matters.

However, for added pleasure, I had only made my presence known when I was fully aware she knew how shackled she really had been - completely underneath my total control and isolated in the barren wasteland. Naturally, I didn't want to gloat, and had given her what she needed in order to mask her current predicament with such precision and articulate genius, even I had to give myself a pat on the back.

When I entered her rather accommodated shackled cell of my man cave (somehow she always managed to push the status quo for higher accommodations), I was surprised to see somehow she had been able to loosen the chains around her ankles where one of her legs was on top of the other as she read a book I left for her that I knew she would greatly enjoy. As she had been secluded from outside interaction, I assumed my presence would be welcomed by her almost immediately.

Upon entering however, she did not shift her body position and merely looked up from her book to meet my gaze with her large brown eyes. If looks could kill...

Oh she was feisty, I relished upon myself for a job well-done, which had caused a minor calamity of sorts by most reasonable standards, which now I would reap the long, arduous reward. Ironically, I had it all under control and that was in fact true.

Upon making such intense eye contact to satisfy the look of Medusa, she returned to reading her book.

Prepared for her look of stone, I poured two cocktails from the man cave bar and proceeded to sit beside her platonically.

"Would you like one?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," she replied as if they had been friends for ages and without looking at him.

I handed her the cocktail and she sat it on her appropriately placed table (which she had neglected to thank him for after all) as she casually took a sip while continuing to her read her book.

I was done with these cutsie mind games of hers. I mean, did she not see how shackled she really was?!

I immediately took a rather large swig of my cocktail and proceeded to climb a top of her merely (as if by accident) nudging each of her legs to the opposite side of the chaise lounger, hearing the plop of the chains that were slowly rusting in the passion of free will. Just as I had planned, I snickered to myself. The predictability was daunting.

She aristocratically put her book down on the table and scooted to the back of the chaise as if she was resisting me. Internally, I rolled my eyes but dared not show such confliction - that would make my job all the more harder and why would I ever do such a thing? Too easy as is.

"You know you want it," I said as my fingers easily started to rub her pink pastel panties from the outside feeling her heat as she trembled by my mere touch.

"What do you want me to do, sweetheart?" I asked her as I slid my fingers underneath her panties and softly teased her clit by rubbing a little firmer, relishing in her agony of confliction that was evident to see on her face no matter how hard she tried to suppress it.

"I-I don't kn-," she said softly as I enjoyed witnessing the ever so much raw desire of my touch and her self-hatred for enjoying it. So sadistically hot.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered still watching her as she attempted to make herself resistant to my touch, which was resulting in twitches of pure ecstasy translated by pure body mechanical function. She shook her head, as I knew she would. So fucking easy.

While trying as hard as she could to suppress her moans, her pussy was now dripping wet to my touch and my dick was rock hard watching her succumb to every raw desire by a mere flick of my finger.

Catching me by somewhat surprise, I heard her whimper, "Please-," as I now began rubbing her clit more firmly and slightly faster to where she could no longer speak in anything put pure pleasured blissful moans.

He watched her chest go up and down in quicken heartbeats, "Wait!" she exclaimed backing up her hips to sit upright on the chaise which was slightly surprising, "Wait! I want to cum on you when you are inside me, please let me!" She was pleading, which was uncharacteristically uncommon.

Okey, I thought to myself, not dignifying a response but clearly consenting by action.

My dick was rock hard by witnessing such a fall from innocence that I will never fully be able to describe the quivering excruciating passion of her essence that I was drinking straight from her soul while physically feeling the wetness of her fleshly desires of which I knew she had no physical control.

I was physically subduing her to be mine for whenever I wanted, or at least until I conquered by conquest, and while she resisted fiercely, her innocence had naively betrayed her to the lure of the flesh manifested in the painful pleasure that could subdue any body into obedience just by my extraordinary ability to of being me.

Crazed with animal lust, I mounted her with the desire to ravage her which to my surprise the panting girl now seemed entirely lucid in her own curiosities. "Will you please remove my panties?" she requested with a genuine cutsie impromptu.

I was more than happy to oblige, which, for the record, removing panties when a girl is chained by both legs is slightly more complicated than the normal dynamic.

As I proceeded to mount her to stick my throbbing rock hard cock inside her, she sat up-right in a ninety-degree angle and pulled me closer to her where the head of my dick could feel her throbbing wetness and heat. I had never wanted to release so much in my entire life that I could remember. There was a lot of anger and built-up tension to say the least.

She pulled my head closer to her and tenderly bit on my ear while she whispered huskily, "It's going to go my way now."

I couldn't even tell you that I paid attention to what she was saying as I was crazed with madness and lust for this beautiful angel that I had chained and clipped her wings. It was the hottest fucking thing to watch her give in to her base desires all by doing relatively little if nothing at all. And it was all by my control, of course. I was basking in her weaknesses to succumb to the desires of primordial flesh. White to black. So easy.

With that she leaned back, opening herself to me, as I preceded to insert my dick inside of her. When I had the head of my throbbing cock inside her, she immediately pulled back her body not allowing for anymore of my cock to enter her.

How the fuck, I thought, but was too basked by the pressure building inside of me as she had perfectly positioned herself at an angle to move her hips in a circular motion around the head of my cock. My legs started shaking as I began to lose control but was determined not to cum instantly and until I was completely inside her.

As I preceded to enter her dripping pussy, she backed up her hips while still massaging the head of my cock so slowly but at such a pace where if I was to recall the sensation, I could cum just in thought. The pressure was burning inside of me. Aching.

"No," she said as she methodically writhed against me, "We are going at my pace now."

"What?!" I said panting, as I seemed to recall she was in chains and my captive to do whatever so I desired of her. But her remarkable ability to state it as fact had me begging for more.

"You can go a little deeper now," she passionately moaned as I preceded to lose control and thrust my entire cock into her. Again she thrust her hips back to prevent complete penetration, but this time my dick was half way inside of her intoxicating heat and wetness.

"Don't move and look at me in the eyes," she whispered as she discontinued the circular motion with her hips, and now thrusted her hips back and forth half way across my cock, not allowing me to fully enter her.

Paralyzed by the supreme blissful pleasure of her wetness and gaze, I allowed her to continue, transfixed at how without even fully being inside her she was taking over every aspect of my passion even while chained in my control.

"I can feel how badly you want to stick your entire cock all the way inside me," she whispered while her heartbeat increased, now going faster in her rhythmic precision that matched no beat I could recall.

I didn't say a word, and inched myself closer to stick my entire dick into her wet garden of secret desire.

She didn't buck her hips back this time and allowed me to crawl slowly towards of which she countered by slamming herself into me for one of the most powerful sensations of desire I will ever recall having in my entire life as she passionately kissed my lips with aggressive passion.

We were now intertwined, while her legs still shackled to the side of the armoire and I was fully inside her, panting not sure if my body could process the vast build-up of animalistic desire inside me. She slowed down her rhythm by continuing to travel in a circular motion around my cock going fast to slow on timing all of her own.

As I tried to regain control of smoking hot pussy, she grabbed my back with her nails and whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to take control or do you want me to keep teasing you?"

As if I was thinking to decide. Her pussy was moving in circular directions around my dick, doing all the work, which was so fucking hot, I could have cum right then and there.

As if on cue, she whispered in my ear as she circularly grinded away ever so seductively over my cock, "Don't you dare cum until you really fuck me. I am ready for you to take control."

I could no longer contain myself and thrust her downward bending on top of her. She gasped as I thrust my entire cock inside and outside of her.

"Fuck me harder, baby!" she moaned in commanded bliss looking me straight in the eyes. I was gasping for breath.

"Faster baby, faster!" she exclaimed as she started screaming internally in loud passionate moans.

"Baby! Baby! I am about to cum all over your dick! Please, please don't stop. Don't stop fucking me, please!" she begged as I felt her tight pussy begin to contract around my dick to the point where my dick began to throb with the anticipated pressure of heavenly orgasmic release.

She was clutching the side of his head pulling him into her, "Cum inside me baby and don't you dare fucking stop - don't you dare -," she screamed as her entire body convulsed in her off-beated rhythmetic pleasure that I felt spasm against my dick while inside her.

"Oh, yeah, baby, you're so hot, I love watching you cum," I groaned. "Your going to make me cum. Keep doing that!" I panted, my voice now hoarse.

She was grinding her hips from beneath him as he plummeted his dick inside and outsider of her. "God, you dick is fucking perfect! Oh my god!! I'm going to cum so hard baby all over your dick baby!" She panted wriggling her hips to get ready for the explosive orgasm.

"You're so tight," I pant. "Oh shit, that's so, so fucking good!"

As we fall back to earth from the euphoria caused by our mutual orgasm, we both instantly drifted to sleep atop of one another.

The Next Morning...

Sarah sat in her car honking the horn for the fifth time in her boss's driveway. Today was the announcement on whether the contract bid had been accepted, and they needed to leave in precisely twenty minutes or they were going to be late and that was unprofessional according to James repeated memorandums.

Where the hell was he? Sarah thought to herself, honking the horn for the sixth time while she simultaneously dialed his cell phone. In truth, James was always up and Adam and part of her was genuinely worried something could be wrong. No answer or sign of life.

Straightening her knee-length brown pencil skirt as she got out of her car, she muttered loving curses at James for making her have to walk to the door especially in her new tan stilettos heels that hurt like hell.

Nearly falling on his brick steps to the front door, she rang the doorbell with that urgent impatience that she repeatedly demonstrated.

No answer.

Pulling out her cellphone, she again attempted to call him.

No answer.

Reaching for her purse, she pulled out her spare key for emergencies given to her by James himself to unlock the front door.

"James!" Sarah called out in a loud whisper. Hearing no response, she glanced around the house and saw no evidence of foul play.

Maybe the power went out and reset his alarm clock, she thought to herself, as she headed to his bedroom. Performing a courtesy knock before entrance, she loudly whispered, "James, if you can hear me, we need to go now or we are going to be late, and you are the hyper-anal person about this!"

No response.

Wincing, Sarah opened the bedroom door to find the bed perfectly made-up with no sign of James.

He must be in the man cave, Sarah thought to herself, as she closed the bedroom door and headed to the basement.

Upon entering the man cave, Sarah was taken aback to see James lying on his chaise cuddled with a girl who looked like a pure angel.

Wait, was that Angel?

To prevent her heels from echoing on the tile floors, Sarah removed her heels, again cursing James silently as it seemed to take eons to get those things on and off, but she did not want to disturb such a tender moment. Tiptoeing closer, Sarah approached the two, and noted how peaceful they both looked. It was touching, really.

Actually happy James had been irresponsible (leverage when she pulled that number), she proceeded to tip-toe to exit the basement as in all truth Mr. Closer had pretty much sealed the deal and she could handle it from here, but then out of the corner of her eye noticed what looked like chains around Angel's legs.

What the -, Sarah thought to herself as she turned around to inspect the situation.

Indeed, Angel was chained to the ground by chains around both of her ankles.

Oh hells to the no, Sarah thought to herself, not on my watch. She was sooooo not clearing up this public relations nightmare. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Grabbing her set of spare keys James had given her for emergencies, she careful without waking the two unlocked the chains on both of Angel's legs, being as quiet as possible to avoid waking the two love birds.

Once she had freed the chains on both of Angel's legs, she sat there holding the shackles contemplating what to do from there. If James woke up first, he could chain Angel just as if Angel woke up first, she could chain James.

Sarah glanced at the clock in the man cave and noted she needed to leave right now if she was going to be fashionably early.

I don't have time to think through this, she thought to herself, so she took matters into her own hands and proceeded to place the shackles on James's ankles, chuckling internally to herself at James's anticipated reaction when he awoke and found himself to be in Angel's chains...literally.

After Sarah had completed the switcheroo, she slowly tiptoed to the basement steps, grabbing her stilettos, to go close the meeting. She knew Angel had a spare key, but thought her friend would appreciate this scenario. And while James would be pissed for probably an hour or so, ten years from now, he would laugh about it...maybe.

Scurrying to her car as Sarah attempted to put her shoes back on, she thought to herself she just better make sure she closed that bid. If she didn't and James woke up in chains, it may not go so well.

Afterall, all was fair in love and war.