A Siren Brought to Her Knees

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
1.6k words
4.11
9.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just at his desk finishing the last lot of finances for the boss before going home, feeling a little blue due to being stuck in the office two hours later rather than being home and feeling even more miserable when he glimpsed from the huge window the rain beginning it's downpour. Followed promptly by lightning and thunder.

Even better! He sarcastically thought..

Yet his spirits altered slightly when a scent began to creep tantalisingly past the door. The smell of roses and fresh English mornings. He smiled as he caught her toned legs walk briskly past. Footsteps fading as she walked down the corridor.

Maybe I could do that extra paperwork I put off, hopefully by the time I've finished that, the storm will have cleared and I won't get wet. Maybe Sandra would like to share a taxi with me too. Mark wondered where that last thought had appeared from. He never really saw much of her. Today was no different to another late night at work.

Yet that sweet fragrance that wrapped her body and those supple legs, just wouldn't stray from his mind.

The more he tried to put Sandra out of his mind, the more intense those thoughts became and it wasn't just arousing, the fantasies were starting to shock him. Scare him. Mark was a strong man, looked after himself and his wide powerful frame always surprised his past lovers with how gentle he was. He never wanted to hurt them, to be attentive and caress their delicate frames.

Yet Sandra...

He was shocked at how rough he'd like to have her. The power of which he'd like to pull her hair hard, to hear that shocked, husky moan from those supple lips as he forced a kiss on to them with his cock, to have those stunning and sluty eyes look up to him hungrily.

The idea of using his entire body to move her the way he wanted her to be placed. To feel those legs legs grip onto his frame while he started his tongue's journey to know her little button clit, the taste of her natural juices. Mark could feel his mouth dry, no matter how many times he took his coffee to his lips. It wasn't quenching it at all.

He wondered why he wanted to take Sandra so much, to see her being dominated. Maybe it was because as much as her curves were lush and gentle, her frame looked like it could take the punishment, her face seemed to be able to hold the look of being hungry to feel that brutal pleasure.

He again tried to reason that this wasn't like him, that no woman would ever enjoy the thoughts that continued to grow in his mind's eye and to focus on the mundane tasks he was close to completing.

He had to undo his neck collar button as he was already feeling incredibly warm and felt a slow pulse begin to throb deep in his groin. Mark instinctively sniffed the air again, the room felt as if it was taunting him with Sandra's scent, that his own growing horniness was beginning to mess with his grounded mentality. Then he heard the footsteps..

"Mark, hey sorry to be a pain but that damned photo copier's packed up again and I can't seem to find how to fix it, it doesn't seem to be... I tried... " He tried so hard to pay attention to what the issues could be but his eyes couldn't get over how the light pranced across her face, her outfit, how everything felt like she was sucking him in to her sexual aura, a siren at work. A siren he couldn't shake the need to control. Her outfit was perfect for accentuating her figure in a subconscious attempt, she tried to dress without over dramatizing her best features to ensure professionalism for work but it just added for him, to seek them out. She hadn't even noticed his face struggling to keep composed.. "That machine's always trying to screw me over, could you pretty please take a look?.."

Mark couldn't tell if her voice went more husky when she had spoken the word 'please' and she just stood there awaiting an answer from him, if he would help her.

He thought he was would test the waters?

"Hmm.. What's in it for me? How important is your lil problem?"

Her response was unsure but playful, taking it as a little office humour, light banter.. "Ohh, you know me, tell me what you want and I'll do it for you Mark, it's a problem I'd be so grateful for you to help me with to fix, we seem to be the only ones in on this floor and I don't want to go traipsing around the whole building, the technicians aren't in today and I remember you helped with it last time, please." She gave a playful pout and a wink to him as she rested her back against the wall.

To Mark, this made her breasts look sublime..

Taking a massive risk, he stood up and walked over to her and she slightly stiffened her body. "Tell me how desperate you really are, I want to hear you plead for help."

What's happening to me?! She's going to think I'm sexually harassing her or something, maybe I am, she'll run and never feel comfortable talking to me ever again. I'll probably be fired!

Before Mark could add any more worries to his mind, Sandra surprisingly began to slide to the floor into an elegant kneeling position. She fixed her eyes to the floor, head facing down and a shaking voice protruded from those lips he imagined earlier around his hard cock.

"Please, please I need to have that naughty photocopier fixed so I can finally go home and enjoy the rest of my evening. I'll do anything.."

The throbbing in his cock oddly enough couldn't defeat the mental high he was now having.

All the worries started to fade away. He couldn't believe what was happening and that this incredible creature was willing to go with it.

He tugged her hair and brought Sandra to a standing position, then still holding her hair slid her along the wall, enough to shut the door and pull the blinds so as the security guard making their rounds wouldn't get an eyeful. Mark kept his eyes fi fixed on hers.

That every step after closing the door, continuing to navigate her, pinning her against the wall, that he pressed himself in closer and closer, with her face, her lips grew a deep shade of red, her curvy breasts began to rise and fall harder with the deep breathing she started to have.

Five steps in and he could feel how much are staggered breathing was as her breasts were now firmly pinned into his chest. with the free hand he took her throat, her eyes widened and a smile part with a shivery moan.

He couldn't believe how eager, desperate and responsive she was, naturally writhing to his body, kissing him with her eyes, provoking him with a cheeky smile as Mark began biting her neck, Sandra was really enjoying it and this thrilled him, it amazed him with how responsive she was in just a short space of time. It was exhilarating.

Tingles swept through his whole body because if this is how it is with her, right now, then what will the rest of the evening be like, especially as his head was having so many fantasies, tying her up, making her beg for things he couldn't give a toss about but it would be erotic to get her to do it.

He was so tempted to just have her then and there but he wanted to pace himself, savour her to the point hey both become delirious. Push her to see where her limitations were set and see if he could move her past them in ecstasy.

Where to start? So many new ideals flooding his spirit, he wanted to savour them all and to taste her, mark her and feel how far he could seep into her soul.

Tie her up?

Spank her?

Force her to stay still as he ate her pussy up and finally replenished that thirst he couldn't satisfy. Maybe he would, maybe could only drink from her to live and to breathe.

How far could he really push her? Would she be like putty the further they went?

It was intoxicating.

Would there ever be any way to come back from this and go on as usual.

Still, where to start?

I know.. I want her back on her knees and we'll take things from there... He thought to himself.

"Sandra, my beautiful there is so many wonderful things I must do to you, to try, to tease. I'm going to have you as roughly as I desire; there is something addictive about you, it triggers me to want to make you writhe in pleasure and pain. When we start, what I have planned for you.. nothing will ever be the same again, do you understand me?" Mark whispered into her ears.

"I understand" and she looked seriously at him, shaking from the core. Mark saw a glimmer of hope for the future, completely forgetting the storm, home, where was home?

He felt perfectly at home with this siren, a siren he now was planning to force on to her knees and then, Which thought?

Which fantasy to start first?

A delectable siren now on her knees 'looking up at him, awaiting his next move with steamy anticipation in her eyes and...

Where to start?

...

The flash light was shining through the dark corridor, the noise above had put on edge, making his way towards the room with the light on upstairs, the security guard could make out one phrase as shadows flickered beneath the door.. "Please take me, I beg of you, please! I want it so badly! Ma—."