A Sissy is Born

Story Info
You make me your sissy!
1.1k words
4.14
138k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting for this day for a couple of weeks now. We've been exchanging e-mails, trying to come up with a plan that works for both of us. You placed an ad on Craigslist looking for a cock sucker. I answered it. One problem though, neither of us can host. Now I'm waiting for you at Viaduct Park in Bedford, OH.

I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me back up a little. You didn't want just any cock sucker; you wanted one that would be your sissy slut. You were looking for a totally submissive male, one that would follow your lead at all times. You told me I must prove myself for you before we could even meet. First, you told me to shave my balls and ass and then powder them with baby powder. I did it, because I wanted your cock! Next, you insisted that I refer to my own cock as a "clit" and send you a picture of it in its "relaxed and powdered" state. You promised you would send me a picture of your eight inch cock in all its glory. I did it because I wanted to see what I was getting into.

The picture proved you weren't exaggerating! I knew I had to have your cock! With the picture you told me to go to Kohl's and buy panties. Hip huger panties! And you wanted a picture. I did it! It took three days because I couldn't get my wife out of the house. You rewarded me with another picture of a nicely engorged cock and balls hanging loosely between your legs. You told me it was going to be my job to lick and kiss those balls until you were hard enough to suck. It made my mouth water and my clit throb. You also told me to go back to Kohl's and get a bra. I was embarrassed as hell but that cock was so suckable! I wanted it; so I bought the bra and sent you more pictures. You decided I needed lip stick and it had to be "Born With It", a slutty red shade that would make my mouth the perfect place to stick a cock.

I went to Walgreen's and bought the lipstick and some lipstick remover... just it case! You wanted to see my lips wrapped around a banana. I sent you a picture of me in my panties and bra with my bright red lips wrapped around a banana. And, just for good measure, I wrapped a piece of paper around a broom stick and took my "lip prints". One print was just my lips impressed on the paper. Another was my lips leaving streaks on the paper as I pulled it out of my mouth! I sent you copies.

You were impressed and said I was almost ready; but I needed thigh-high stockings. Another trip to the store; I took another picture to send to you. You said I was perfect...except I needed to powder my face. I went back to Walgreen's and bought a small compact. The last picture was me, 185 lbs., 5'10", 60 years old, wearing the bra and panties and stockings; bright red lipstick and face powder. I looked silly but I felt so sexy! You said I had passed all your tests; we could meet. I had to find a place. Neither of us can host so it had to be relatively private. The plan is for me to be sitting in my car with my jacket open; my shirt unbuttoned down to my belly so you can see my bra and my zipper undone so you can see my panties. I have a pink CSU ball cap on the dash. The kind they sell in support of breast cancer. You said for me it stands for Cock Sucker Unlimited!

You told me you drive a white Audi. When you arrive you will get out of your car, take a black jacket out of the backseat, put it on and approach my car. Now I'm just waiting. I'm full of doubt because it's about five minutes after you said you'd meet me. I am such an idiot; thinking you would actually show up. But that cock is so pretty! So suckable! I wanted it. I want it! I decide to wait a little longer. I'm here; why not?

Another five minutes pass and a white car finally enters the parking area! It's an Audi. You park, you get out and you get the jacket from the back seat. You approach my car. There is a very nice bulge in your pants! My window is open. You glance at my crotch. "Nice panties, Cock Sucker! Follow me." You head towards the old viaduct.

I zip up and get out of the car. You're half way to the viaduct. I follow wondering what you're up to.

We get to the middle of the viaduct. You turn and say, "Well chosen, Cock Sucker! No one can see what we do here unless they are up on the tracks! I can stand here and see anyone driving into the parking lot. It's perfect for you to suck me right now!"

I object. "This was just supposed to be our first meeting. I can't suck you out in the open like this!"

"Of course you can, Cock Sucker! You can and you will!" You say as you pull your cock through the fly of your trousers. "You know this is what you want Cock Sucker! Now kneel and get busy before I make you drop your pants and play with your clit!"

My eyes widen; I can't take my eyes off your gorgeous cock. "Not out in public like this...it's too dangerous!"

"Look around, Cock Sucker! What do you see; trees, bushes, railroad embankment, an empty parking lot? What do you hear; the waterfall in the creek below, birds? The trees and other vegetation around the viaduct will shield you from view; except, of course from the tracks but they're a hundred feet away. Even if a train does come along the engineer can't identify you! On your knees, Cock Sucker! It's time to be what you know you want to be."

I swallow hard. My eyes are fixed on your cock. It looks twice as big as mine. So beautiful. So perfect. So suckable! I look over my shoulder. We are all alone. No one will see. No one will know. It's OK! My mind is fighting my heart. I kneel, half in a trance but knowing perfectly well what I'm doing. My eyes go from your cock to your eyes.

"That's a good cock sucker! It's going to be so good. You're going to remember this day forever, Cock Sucker! Whenever you jack-off from now on you will remember this moment! My cock! Now kiss it..just the tip."

It's like I'm in a trance, I lean forward and kiss your cock head.

"You see, Cock Sucker, you can do it! Now take just a little more between your lips and lick my slit. Can you feel the pre cum? Can you taste it?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
great start

I too am a sissy CD cocksucker and I'd love to suck my man's big juicy cock in public. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

righ2brigh2balmost 9 years ago
Something about 60

Being 60 must be a sort of passage for a guy like me. It hit me all at once, being a fem sissy is what I carve. I was in the Marines in my younger years, to be a tuff guy was the norm, though being only 5'7 140 naturally give me a softer look. I enjoyed a number of women in my life but never married, always thought I was looking for the RIGHT gal. I understand now that there has always been a side of me wanting something different. Finally I can say a sissy is being born. Shopping for woman's cloths, panties and bras, make up, wigs are things I think about. So challenging when you work construction not being able to walk how you might like, move in a way that does not give what your thing away. Now I come to the part of what a cock might be like, wondering what it would feel like in my mouth. Having never pleased a man before I'm going on what I watch on how it is done. To be fucked as a women would please me to no end. Living in a town where finding someone to share my feelings and desires with is difficult at best so not sure when this will happen. I believe being a sissy will open me up in more than one way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

to day a man i work for ask me why i was still not marry i told him i was once and my wife then wore the pants i was the one that wear panties he then said you mean you were in panties all the time yes sir how come i never see you in panties i try to hide them from you then he ask are you wearing panties now yes sir do you want to see please my i see i said yes sir i pull my pants down and step out of them he look at me in panties you look nice in them why not just wear panties in the house well that night i just wore my panties and a tank top that just come down to my breast a bit when i came back to the living room he saw me and i sat beside him i never thought any thing about it we watch a show i saw a male sucking a man cock he was in panties i lay down a bit and my tank top came up a bit he saw my small breasts as i lay there i must of fell a sleep i woke up and felt his hand on my breasts it felt nice i just lay there and let him play with them as he did my hand went to his cock it was hard and felt big as i jerk his cock it got bigger he told me to unzip his pants i did as told when i did it pop out b put my hand around it and jerk him more that my girl he pull me up a bit and lift my top off then he put his lips on my breasts and such as he did this i jerk him more he stop and told me to suck his cock i did as told i put my lips around his cock and suck that my girl as i suck his cock i felt my panties been pull down and then i felt his finger going in my ass hole it hurt a bit but soon it felt nice as he was finger my ass hole i suck him more then he ask you like this i stop just to tell him yes he then lift me up and put me on his lap i move my legs so i could sit better but i felt his cock on my ass hole then it was push in a bit soon it was all the way in it felt good he lift me up and down i told him yes it feel good just then he put his mouth on my tit and suck the he ask do my bitch like this yes sir that good because i want to do this some more i told him any time good then to-night i want you to wear a nightie i said yes and craw into bed with him well after that night i knew i was a sissy girl bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

yes i too came a sissy girl for a man it happen one night i gave him a ride home in my cab it was snowing hard and they just close the road i phone my boss that i stray the night he said good see you in the morning i told the man its ok i can stray he told me i just have one bed i told him it all right i selt with my brother he ask if i wear anything to bed no just my under wear i may have something you can wear i told him anything would be fine as a joke i told him even if a old girl nightie and panties i would put them on he smile a little he said why not have a shower and i fix supper for us you are hunry i said yes after i shower i found some clothes on the bed it was panties and a nightie i put them on and went down stairs well look at you i did not think you wear them i told him i would after supper i did the clean up and went in the other room he was watching a move on tv i sat beside him i sat close to him then i saw to male one dress as a girl sucking a cock i look at that for a while i sat on the floor at his feet and lay back his hand went to my hair and down to my arms then he put his hands on my breasts and play with them i did not stop him soon my nightie was off at the shoulder i told him that feel nice you making me very hot i put my hand on his cotch and pull out his cock you know you want to suck my cock yes sir well suck it girl i did as told i suck him off now lets see your pussy ass well after a few week i become his sissy girl then one day my breasts hurt i ask him why my breasts hurt he told me the pills you are on make them grow do you like your tits yes sir i walk over and kiss him thank you sir i guess i am your sissy girl he ask do you want to be yes please sir make me your bitch and that how i become a sissy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

I wish it would have been me on my knees sucking his cock I would not care if there were people watching me

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Trapped and Trained Ch. 01 Man is drugged, then dressed up and trained to be a slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Discovering Amber My boyfriend gets caught in my lingerie, changes must happen.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood A crossdresser's journey into be a full-fledged sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cocksucker Straight married man submits to a young stranger at airport.in Gay Male
More Stories