A Sissy is Born Ch. 04

Story Info
You take me deeper still into the sissy life.
1.8k words
4.49
42.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this is an obvious continuation of a previously submitted story, reading the first three chapters will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of this chapter.

*

You pick up a bag from behind the bar and place it on the bar. You toss my keys next to my bag. "Your car is in the garage; you're free to leave any time. But I'd really like you to stay and have a drink. Scotch OK?"

My mouth is hanging open displaying my shock. I am speechless but I nod yes.

"Neat or rocks?"

I somehow croak out the word, "rocks."

You motion towards the fireplace where five easy chairs form a semi-circle around a bear skin rug.

We sit down. You sip your scotch and watch me. A minute, then two, then three pass. You sense I may have calmed down enough to talk. "Exciting, wasn't it?"

"I'll say." I admit.

"When I took your clothes I'll bet you were terrified!"

"You have no idea."

"But now that it's over and you're safe, are you sorry?"

"I don't think sorry is the word. Now that it's over I'm sure I will remember this day forever but would I ever allow myself to get into such a dangerous position again. Never!"

As I spoke the woman who rescued me re-entered the room.

You rose quickly and bowed, saying, "Mistress Mine! You grace us with your presence."

I followed your lead not knowing what to expect and stood up respectfully and bowed.

"Mistress" walked between us and took a seat in the center easy chair. "Please be seated my dears."

You motion to "Mistress'" right and I take the chair on the end by the fireplace. "Would you care for a drink, Mistress?"

As you prepare her drink she watches me silently. When you return she asks, "So, Number Three, do you think our guest might be an interesting addition to our little group?"

"He has an adventurous spirit, Mistress, and a willingness to serve. If you find him worthy I believe he will suit your purposes."

As "Mistress" and "Number Three" continue to discuss the possibility of inviting me to join their "little group" I try to compose myself. I take a sip of my drink and study her. She never looks directly at me but instead engages "Number Three" in a detailed evaluation of my suitability to serve them. "Mistress" has changed into a floor length skirt that is slit to mid thigh. Her long sleeved blouse is trimmed in lace. Her make-up is simple and understated; she is almost a caricature of a modest librarian. Seated, the slit in her skirt allows a glimpse of her stocking clad leg; hinting at the treasure that lies above the lace of her stocking. At long last she turns and addresses me, "So, tell me sweetie, do you like what you see?"

I lower my eyes in shame at having been caught ogling her. "I am so sorry, I mean no disrespect."

"When you address me you must call me 'Mistress'."

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish."

"So, my little darling, do you like what you see?"

"May it please you, Mistress; I find your refined style intoxicating."

"Explain yourself."

"Number Three calls you Mistress and yet you project the appearance of a dignified lady. Popular fiction would have you dressed in exotic lingerie and carrying a whip or cane of some sort. And yet, here we sit, two naked men and a lady; engaging in a most unusual conversation."

"Is this distressing for you?"

"Not at all, Mistress! On the contrary, the openness you display is refreshing when compared to the closed secrecy about such things that society declares is the norm. But I'm confused by the way you address each other."

"You refer to our lack of names?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We don't feel that names are important; especially when we play. They are not secret, in fact, any amateur detective could learn any and all our names easily enough. But when we play we can be anything or anyone to suit the game, so to speak. There are distinctions; the ladies are all addressed as 'Mistress' because all of the men in our group have chosen to serve, the men on the other hand are either given an odd or even number. Even numbers indicate a man is strictly heterosexual. Odd numbers indicate a man is bisexual. Most men eventually earn an odd number."

"What does that mean, Mistress? How does one earn an odd number?"

"Simply put, one must pass certain tests. Each of the mistresses and each of the ranking subjects grade a candidate on their enthusiasm and technique. Number Three tells me you should have no trouble at all receiving a passing grade from him."

"I blush at her obvious reference."

In the corner of my eye I see you standing in the middle of the bear skin rug. Mistress speaks, "Why don't you show me what you can do?"

I put down my drink and slide off the chair onto my knees. You are just inches away. Your cock is already standing tall eagerly awaiting my lips. I reach out and touch your thigh. My fingers stroke your leg as your cock twitches in anticipation. This is not the same as our first encounter on the old viaduct. There is no fear of discovery. We are alone in a warm room and safe from any intrusions. There is an observer but Mistress knows my inclinations. The fire is beginning to die and the crackling of the dying embers is the only noise. To my right Mistress shifts her weight and in the corner of my eye I can see the hand resting in her lap begin to move. I lean in and lick the base of your cock near your balls. There is no need to rush.

You let out a low guttural moan as you pet my head. You're encouraging but not yet insistent. I feel your weight shift as you spread your legs to give me more access to your balls. I know what you want; I know what you need and I'm more that willing to provide! My tongue licks your balls; Mistress is slowly petting her love nest as she intently observes every lick, every kiss, and every nibble. I feel your crotch open up as your pelvis tilts and then withdraws. Your hips have engaged in the involuntary primal rhythm of the aroused male. My tongue licks the length of your shaft; once, twice, three times before taking your balls into my mouth.

From the corner of my eye I can see Mistress biting her lip. Her eyes are glued to the raw sexual spectacle playing out before her. One leg is completely exposed from her thigh high stocking clad ankle to her garter belt; she wears no panties to obstruct her fingers as they play in the soft hair obscuring her vulva. She sighs almost but not quite silently as my lips release your balls and kiss the length of your shaft from your balls to the pre-cum dripping cock head.

I pull you to the floor. I grab a small throw pillow for your hips. Your head rests on the bears head. I kneel between your legs and massage your inner thighs as you pull them towards your chest and then open them inviting me to feast on the treasure between your legs. My hands work the area around your balls as your cock dances in the dim fire light. I can't resist the appetizer you offer on the tip of your cock. My lips encircle your cock head and my tongue massages it into the tip as I enjoy its velvety slipperiness. You continue to pet my head with one hand as the other plays with the hardened nipples on your chest.

I stretch out on the rug and hold your hips with both arms like a small child eating a very large piece of watermelon. For the first time I notice the earthy aroma of your musky scent. The heat of the fire has brought out the raw animal scents that drive the beasts of the wild. My lips want to encircle your balls again but my tongue wants something else! I begin licking below your balls and you respond by raising your hips even higher. My brain is saying no but my cock is saying yes. This is unfamiliar territory. I've never done this with anyone; not even my wife!

Mistress has one hand on her breast the other has two fingers buried in her pussy. I lick lower kissing the very tops of your inner thighs. I'm unwilling to go further but unable to stop myself either. My cock is so hard it hurts; it's driving me on! I tease ever closer to the one place I thought I'd ever go. I open my eyes and look up at you; your head is thrown back, your eyes are closed, you lick your lips. I glance at Mistress and she smiles knowingly and nods her head.

I lick lightly over your anus and feel your buttocks tighten. A still small voice deep within me is saying "do it"! My brain still says no but my cock says yes! I lick a little harder and find that your ass is not at all what I expected. It's like a tiny, tight pussy! There is a strong male scent but that only drives me on. Lust has taken control; my brain gives in and all my inhibitions disappear. I want to be an ass licking cock sucker! My tongue plays around and over and finally in your hole. Your hips buck daring me to fuck you with my tongue! I can't stop! I lick and probe, eagerly fucking your welcoming ass!

"You slut!" Mistress exclaims. "You ass licking slut! Look what you've done! You've made him loose control and shoot his load without sucking his cock!"

It's true! Cum is pooling on your belly! I quickly crawl between your legs and take your cock in my mouth desperate for the fruit of your balls; the sweet/salty nectar that makes me crave cock. Your wilting cock gives up its last drop and I drop it in favor of the pool of liquid lust on your belly.

Mistress settles back in her chair and demurely arranges her skirt to cover her leg. Her ankle modestly peeks out as she takes a sip of her drink. One would never guess by looking at her that she had just witnessed the raw lust that drives two men to take sexual pleasure from each other.

"I think you've found an excellent candidate, Number Three! What do you think?"

"He will get my vote, Mistress. There is no doubt about it!"

You get up and take your seat. You pick up your glass and finish your drink. "Anyone for a refill?" You ask casually, almost as if nothing has happened. Mistress nods her approval.

My cock is still hard and throbbing as I kneel before Mistress.

"Would you care to jack off, dear?" Mistress inquires. "Number Three is spent and I think you've earned it, don't you?"