A Sissy Maid's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
In the 21st century women rule and men are sissies or studs.
3.6k words
4.29
50.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 21 years old. This is a fictional fantasy in the femdom niche, it is focused on male submissive humiliation and has a Sissy theme running through it. Is set in an imaginary future.

*****

The cool air licking at my almost bare ass cheeks enhanced the feeling of nakedness, but I wasn't naked. In fact, it would have been better if I was naked. But no, instead, I was dressed up in a revealing French maids outfit, teetering on high heels, complete with stockings and suspenders. Not only were my ass cheeks mostly bare but, if someone looked carefully at me, they would just be able to make out the tip of my chastity cage too; devices which by now had become legal requirement for many men. I was waiting in my hall at our front door for our guests while holding a tray of drinks to welcome them when they arrived. The height of my high heels, which was something I was only just becoming used to, made it difficult to balance the drinks, but I managed. If someone had told me two years ago that I would be standing in my own house, dressed as a sissy-maid, to welcome various women from my local town, and that it would be normal, I wouldn't have believed them. Yet, that is how events had played out. The women who were due to arrive at any moment were all members of the local branch of the Female Supremacy party, and tonight was the night that my wife Sharon became an official member of that party.

'You know I love you,' she had said, 'but I have to become a member of the party if I want to get a promotion, it's just the done thing now Max.'

I loved my wife and I would never stand in her way, but it was humiliating. Here I was, for all intensive purposes her maid now, and there she was, young and beautiful with long straight luxurious dark hair, dressed in a chic cream dress, ear rings and an impressive neckless and all finished with nude coloured pumps. She looked every bit the queen of the house, regal and noble, beside me, her husband, pathetic and sad.

'Whatever happens tonight Max, know that I love you,' she said as she leaned forward and kissed me. 'And by the way, just to be on the safe side, for tonight, I'm going to call you Maxine, it is very important that the women coming tonight at least think that I keep you in your place and you know very well that masculine names are very much forbidden for your type.'

'But Sharon...' I began to protest but I was stopped with a finger on my lips and an earnest look from my wife.

'You do want me to do well, don't you darling?'

'Yes,' I agreed reluctantly, 'I do'.

And then the door bell rang, announcing our first visitors.

***

It hadn't always been like this. Once I was an ordinary guy, with a job and a house where I lived with the love of my life. It was really amazing how fast it all changed. It began first with the birthing crisis. No one knows the exact cause, but the scientific opinion of the time claimed that it was either female hormones in the water supply or pesticides on our food, either way, the sperm count of most (but not all) of the worlds men fell dramatically. I was horrified as I watched my cock, which was fairly big, slowly reduce in size. Each time I took a piss it seemed smaller.

'Is there something wrong darling,' Sharon had asked once after sex, 'maybe you should see a doctor?'

My cock continued its steady decline in size, from eight inches hard, to seven inches hard, finally resting at three inches erect. As if that wasn't bad enough, I began to develop moobs too, you know, man boobs. They grew and grew, but remained at a b cup but at least they stayed there. It all happened very slowly, over months, but it happened. Sharon began to notice that sex became less and less satisfying for her.

'I know it's not your fault love,' she would say after sex to try and soothe the hurt.

Where once her face would flash with ecstasy as I made love to her with my big cock, now, no matter how hard I tried, she just had a grimace on her face, which, although she didn't say it out loud, really implied, 'this isn't really working for me'. And although she tried to sooth and comfort me, somehow this just made things worse.

This though, was only the beginning. The process that was affecting me was affecting billions of men all over the world, not only through cock size and moobs, but the birth rate began to decrease massively too because the amount of sperm we were producing began to fall. Social strife and wars were on the increase, governments fell and new ones, more suited to the new reality, arose on their ashes. Here, in the USA, after years of strife caused by the declining population, a new government arose led by a new political party - the female supremacy party.

The party began small at first, but began to increase its numbers rapidly. The falling power of men helped the process along. First it began life as secret circles among groups of women, and then all of a sudden it exploded on to the scene. The party won the 2138 general election, and very quickly took all power into its hands. The USA became a one party state, and slowly but surely men began to lose their rights to what was now the stronger sex.

Their policies were aimed, so they said, at saving the human race by doing everything in their power to increase the human birth rate and this meant that men had to be subordinated to women. Though, it was also obvious that the members of the female supremacy party also took great delight in implementing their policies, it was almost as if this affliction on us was a godsend for them. After they took power, the new anti-men laws came rolling in. Men lost the right to divorce from their wives (but wives kept it), then men lost the right to own anything, everything had to be in their wives name, but much worse was to come.

***

The door bell rang and my wife jumped to quickly open the door and greet her first guest as I stood there by her side looking every inch the Sissy-maid. The door opened and she greeted the first guest as you would an old-fiend.

'Eleanor,' she said, 'how great it is to see you again, I missed you sooo much.' Sharon kissed her on the cheeks.

'Oh Sharon, it is so wonderful to see you again,' said Eleanor.

'You remember Maxine, formally Max, don't you Eleanor, Sharon asked as I offered her a drink and curtsied to her like I'd been shown and asked to do. This was difficult, not just because I was holding a tray of drinks but because I had become extremely embarrassed. I did recognise her, and she sure as hell recognised me!

'Oh my God Max!' she giggled.

'I can't believe it,' she said wide eyed!

'I can't believe Max became a Sissy, I was sure he would be assigned as a stud,' she said through the nylon gloved hand that was raised to her mouth in shock.

'Oh no Max developed as a Sissy, Eleanor', Sharon said matter of factly, 'It was a very difficult time for us.'

Eleanor grabbed Sharon's arm and gave her a look of concern.

'It must have been soooo hard for you Sharon, I really didn't mean to laugh,' she said.

Sharon tried to at least save me some of this embarrassment by directing Eleanor into the living room.

'Mine didn't become a Sissy you know', Eleanor said, 'he became a stud.'

'It was really amazing Sharon,' she continued enthusiastically, 'he just got bigger and bigger.'

'Oh god that must have been fantastic,' Sharon said a bit too fast and enthusiastically as she forgot my presence for a moment.

'Oh god yes it was, he is prime breeding stock now,' Eleanor said.

'Do you have any idea how much money I make renting him out,' Eleanor asked.

'No,' Sharon said as her eyebrows rose in shock.

'A LOT,' Eleanor replied.

The door bell rang and Sharon left to get it while Eleanor turned to me.

'Yes you do know me don't you?' Eleanor said with an evil grin on her face.

'I was your old pupil,' Eleanor said with a more mischievous grin on her face now.

'Yes I remember mad'am,' I said as I wanted to put the impression out there that I knew my place, so I curtsied and bowed towards her black spiky stilettos.

'Well, I always hated you, I just wanted to let you know that,' she said as I looked at the woman, now in her thirties who had caused so much trouble in my classes at college. She was a complete brat then and she was a complete brat now.

'How about I get my stud over to fuck your wife,' she said as her evil grin returned.

'Would you like that,' she pressed as I looked down in sheer embarrassment at the situation I was now in.

'No,' I said through red hot cheeks, 'I wouldn't Mam'am.'

'Maybe he could give her a child,' she smiled as she was interrupted by the snapping heels of our new guest who was brought in on Sharon's arm.

'May I introduce you to my husband Maxine and I'm sure you already know Eleanor,' Sharon said as I looked up at the tall and regal woman who had just been introduced as Catherine to Eleanor.

'How do you do Maxine,' she said in her posh accent.

This aristocratic looking woman in the long gown and red heels of a typical female supremacy party branch leader nodded her head briefly in acknowledgment of me.

'Oh that is a pretty chastity device,' she said as she walked over to lift my dress.

'Why thank you,' Sharon smiled as if it was a complement to her.

'My Michael's one isn't as dainty as this, but then again his never got as small as this.'

'Yes,' all the three girls agreed as they studied my one.

'My one had the opposite effect,' Eleanor butted in.

'Yes you were very lucky to be married to a stud Eleanor, I had to have mine assigned to me,' said the tall blond jewelleried woman.

'Really, you got assigned a stud,' Sharon said in amazement.

'Don't worry dear,' the tall woman said as she patted Sharon on her head.

'Party members are all entitled to be assigned a stud,' the tall woman said matter of factly, 'and when you decide you want one, you let us know.'

My ears burned with this news but I kept my composure because I knew deep down that Sharon was only doing this for her job and there was no way that she would cheat on me with another man. So even though, I kept my composure as calm as possible. More guests arrived and I served drinks through the night. I stood at the side of the kitchen at their beck and call. They would snap their fingers at me and shout:

'Sissy,' or 'Girl, come over here girl.'

And I did, I jumped to their every demand. Fetched whatever drink they wanted, fed them with canopies and curtsied every time they acknowledged me like I had been asked to. After a brief business session where the main thing on the agenda seemed to be the welcoming of my wife into the party they seemed to get bored talking to each other and turned their attention to me. Eleanor led the fun.

'You know Maxine was once my lecturer in college,' Eleanor announced to the circle of women that Sharon was now sitting in.

'No,' everybody grasped in shock at once.

'Now, now,' Sharon said, 'he wasn't that much older than you back then, he was a young lecturer in his twenties.'

'Well it is so good that you have joined us now,' continued Eleanor.

'Yes it must have been so difficult for you,' said another concerned girl really much younger than me.

'I can lend you my hubby if you want?' Eleanor said with a cheeky smirk.

'Eh no thanks Eleanor,' Sharon said with an embarrassed look on her face. It was obvious to me that all these women had become acclimatised to dominating men, and treating them as objects. But Sharon was just joining for her promotion. She had no designs on getting studs for perks, or of borrowing Eleanor's husband.

'Eleanor's hubby has such a huge cock,' one of the women said, who looked to be in about her thirties, 'I should know because he fathered our first one.'

'Was he a girl or a boy?' one of them asked.

'Boy,' she replied, 'but she will make the perfect Sissy-maid when she grows up.

'My eldest is 25,' the tall blond leader said, 'and he is just starting Sissy-Maid school.'

'Sissy-Maid school,' asked Sharon with a puzzled look on her face.

'Yes Sissy-Maid school', the tall lady replied, 'we are going to make it mandatory for all Sissies soon.'

'Oh I see,' Sharon said with interest as she sat with her back to me.

'Don't worry,' another girl piped in, 'you won't have to wait until the law is passed. Your husband gets free access as a perk of you being a party member.'

'Oh, she will be delighted at that honor!' One of the girls gasped.

'How delightful!' Said another as she sipped her drink.

***

The thing that was worse to come back then was the one thing that was actually related to the problem of increasing the world's population, namely the solution to it. You see they decided to implement a cum ration. We were all to be put into chastity and some responsible woman, usual the mans wife, was to be given the key to make sure that our monthly contribution was enough, sex was to be restricted so we would have enough cum to make the monthly quota, but the sperm count was still so low in each sample that it couldn't directly be used to make a baby. It had to be sent away to labs, combined with the cum of many other men and, and, after a chemical process, made far more potent, and this new cum was then sold to women who wanted babies. However very soon they noticed that this process wasn't efficient with certain men, particularly the ones who had reacted to whatever was going on with us by getting bigger cocks instead of smaller ones. These men, were better placed as the prime of man. There were two classes of men now, studs, sometimes known as alphas; and Sissies, sometimes known as betas. We were both kept for breeding, but it was thought that it was more efficient for them to plant their seed directly in their willing hosts, while we were all milked regularly; it had to be done by a professional milk woman; one of the new employees of the new state sperm banks.

***

'Max, it's here darling,' she had said hesitantly when the white box arrived through the letter box, 'now I know you don't want to wear it, but you really have to Max, it's the law.'

'But no one has to know I don't wear it Sharon!' I had pleaded.

'Now Max you know as well as I do that that is not a realistic proposal. A milk woman can stop round at any moment for an inspection, and anyway, you have to build up your sperm to make your quota,' Sharon had replied.

So she had ripped open the box and she had pulled out the small chastity device, she took off my trousers and she put device on me and locked it with a click. It was the first that I had worn one before. I remember it felling strange that she had that power over me. She kept the key chained around her neck. She unlocked me sometimes for sex, but now that had grown more infrequent as the amount of cum we were expected to give each month increased slowly. As the milk woman's visits increased, our sex decreased.

***

I was exhausted after my first night of being a maid for the local female supremacy branch. I sighed with relief as I was finally relieved of my French maids outfit, heels and wig. I threw the last heel I had just pulled off my right foot on the ground in frustration on the ground of the bathroom. I went back out to Sharon who was just slipping out of her dress after everybody had gone home.

'I don't like what they were suggesting about a stud and a Sissy-Maids school,' I complained to Sharon.

'Honey, I don't like it either, but you don't have to worry about a stud, that isn't going to happen,' she replied.

'Well that brat Eleanor, seems to think you are going to sleep with her husband!'

'Honey, honey', she said as she calmed me down by stroking her cheeks, 'you don't need to worry about her. I decide things in this house, not her.'

'I just need to be a member of the local branch of the party for my promotion,' she said to him as she looked into his eyes with tenderness, 'you know that baby.

She stroked my face to comfort me.

'And thank you baby, thank you so much for doing this for me. You were so great tonight, they thought you were great,' she said to me through huge round delighted eyes.

I felt so warm inside, I was delighted that she was pleased with me, I couldn't help smiling.

'See baby, I told you things would get better,' she said as she hugged me.

'What is this all about a Sissy-Maid school?' I asked her as I tried to briefly adjust my cage which had gotten slightly uncomfortable when my cock involuntarily grew at my happiness that I had pleased Sharon.

'Max, I really need this promotion. And I really need to remain as a member of the party to get it, so this is really important for me. Can't you see that,' she pleaded, 'certain things are just expected.'

'But I really don't want to go Sharon,' I pleaded to her.

'Its okay Max, lots of men are going now, and its going to become law soon, so you may as well get it over and done with, its only going to be a month and then you will be back here.

I nodded my approval, but I couldn't say a word through the tears as she kissed me.

***

The first time the milk women had called around Sharon wasn't there. She was a fresh young blond woman newly graduated from college. She wore the white medical coat of her station

'Hi,' she had greeted me with a cheery grin as she chewed bubble gum.

'I'm your local milk woman for the next while.'

'I just want to introduce myself to you before I get started.'

'I'm lindy,' she said as she as she put out her hand to shake mine as I couldn't help but stare at her heels.

'Do you like them,' she said, 'I kind've think they are kinky, they help in this line of work,' she said as she playfully tapped them against the step for me.

'Anything I can do to encourage every drop from you, that's what they taught us in college, said Lindy.

'I'm afraid my wife isn't here now,' I said.

This had only held off the inevitable for a while, but the next time she was back my wife was there to greet her.

'Now Max, just think of it has a handjob, even if there is someone there watching,' Sharon had said the first time as she pulled down my trousers and unlocked me, she used her hand to milk my cock as Lindy held up the test tube. I remember the looks on their faces as they collected my precious necter. Lindy popped the lid on her text tube and said, 'I'll see you next month, make sure he has a good dose honey, no sex is always the best policy.'

Sharon loved me and she wasn't that cruel, so she did let me have some sex. But that became less and less frequent and she was clearly struggling. She wasn't being fulfilled by me. Every time we had sex, she just turned over silently and said good night. If I didn't know better she seemed like she was almost ashamed of me.

***

Sharon worked, I didn't. We weren't allowed to anymore. Sissies were only allowed for domestic duties, but if you wanted to work outside the home there was only secretarial duty or similar. I remembered the time we were called to our management meeting and told that everyone who had been assigned as a sissy was going to have to go home if they were married or move into their typist or secretarial sections if they weren't and even they were all to be retrained. Sharon assured now that this could be changed for me, that at least if I went to Sissy-Maid school, with that qualification and her connections in her promotion, that maybe she could get me into one of those Sissy-Secretary Schools and then finally I'd be able to work outside the house and not just as Sharon's maid.

***

End of Chapter 1. To be continued.