A Sissy Surprise "The House Warming"

Story Info
First sissy story ever and is a deep confession of desire.
2.4k words
4.43
33.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Vicki had been really pushing me to go to her friend Mary's house warming party on Saturday night. Mary had been quite the bitch lately not like the two of us ever really hit it off. To make things even worse she is aware of my panty wearing secret. Vicki had shared this bit of information with her when she first discovered my little fetish about three months earlier. Since that time every time Mary is around she would drop little comments my way just to remind me she was in on the secret.

Saturday came around and off we went. We got there a little late and there were already several people there and everyone was separated into their own little cliques. We walked in and got a drink and took a tour of Mary's new place. It was nice but a little cold which I thought also fit her Mary's personality. A little later Mary walked up to us and asks if we would like our drink refreshed. Sure I said and asked that it not be too watered down. She smiled and told me not to get your panties in bunch that she would take care of me. Nice I thought, doesn't she ever stop.

The night went on for several more hours and I'd had had a few more drinks and was feeling quite good. I felt warm and tingly all over my body and was very happy and had become quite talkative. Mary found Vicki and I talking in the hallway. She walks right up to us hands me another drink and then whispers something in Vicki's ear. They both turned and looked at me and laughed and then Vicki walked away towards a larger group of people. Mary walks up closer to me and asked how everything was and how I was feeling. I felt her had brush against my cock and then she dragged he fingernails up my chest and put her had behind my neck pulling me into her.

She started pulling herself against my cock which was now hard as a rock and throbbing like crazy. My head was spinning and I felt a warmth flood over my body. The next thing I know we were making out and I had my hands under her short skirt pulling her tight against me. She pulled back and said easy big guy you better slow down a bit. Then she steps back a bit, reaches up and under her skirt, and pulls her panties off and hands them to me. You know what to do with these don't you, now finish your drink and be a good boy. What the fuck? Did that just happen? My head was so tingly and my whole body was pulsating like I was having an orgasm and it felt so amazing.

Just then Vicki walks back up to me and asks me how I was feeling. I'm feeling great but a little dizzy I said not knowing if she knew what just happened with Mary. Go in the bathroom and get yourself together she said, splash some water in your face. Doing as she suggested I walked down the hall and into the bathroom pulling the door closed behind me. I quickly tipped my glass back and swallowed the last of my drink and then almost tossing the empty glass onto the counter. I quickly pulled off my shoes and pants and pulled her still warm panties up my legs and over my cock. I instantly felt my legs go weak and I had to lean against the wall and slowly sit down on the floor. I have no idea how long I had been sitting there when all of a sudden in walks Mary.

Vicki told me I could find you in here. You've been a very bad boy, just look at you laying there on the floor like a stupid little bitch wearing my panties. What are we going to do with you she says and she then calls out for Vicki and together the two of them helped me stand back up and help me out of the bathroom. I see everyone staring at me as we enter the living room. Why wouldn't they, I am wearing girls panties and no pants and can't hold myself up to walk. They take me down stairs and lay me out on the bed. Vicki then turns and walks back up the stairs leaving me alone with Mary. Mary then sits me up in the bed and helps me out of my shirt and begins teasing my nipples. The last thing I remember is her biting down hard sending sensations shooting through my body and then everything just went dark.

I came to sometime later only to find myself on my back tied spread eagle in the bed and blindfolded. I felt the silky smooth cool feeling on my legs and I knew I was wearing stockings and heels, or at least I hoped it was because this has always been a fantasy of mine. I could feel someone right next to me and I could hear soft moans and heavy breathing coming from across the room and it was starting to turn me on. Then I felt warm fingers begin to rub lube around and into my tight and very sensitive asshole. I immediately raised my hips and tried to push against the new very inviting sensation. Mary says you're really enjoying this aren't you. This feels good in that boy pussy of yours doesn't it? God yes I answered. I want more I blurted out. She then pushed in another finger and shortly after that squeezing in the third stretching out my tight pussy and it felt amazing. That's it be a good little girl and enjoy getting what you always wanted.

The next thing I know Vicki climbs onto the bed and kisses me deep and says I hope you like what we have planned for you. From the look of your hard little boy clitty leaking all over your tummy it would seem you are really enjoying yourself. Then she turned around so my head was now between her soft warm thighs. I could smell the scent of her pussy and I knew it was only inches form my face. Just then I feel a soft and warm touch pressing against my cheek and then slide up to my mouth. Without a thought opened up my mouth and sucked the tip of a strange cock into my mouth. I feel the soft cock begin to swell in my mouth as my tongue slides around the tip keeping time with Mary's fingers as they tease, stretch and fill my new boy-pussy. As I sucked the cock rock hard and it was then pulled out of my mouth and Vicki pushed back. He was going to fuck Vicki right over my face. Vicki pushed back hard and then continued thrusting back keeping pace with the forward thrusting of the strangers cock.

Just then I felt an intense burning sensation as my pussy was stretched and penetrated with what I can only imagine is Mary's whole fucking hand being shoved inside of me. The sensation felt as if the pressure pushed up and out through my swollen little clit as pre-cum oozed out a pooled on my stomach and then began to run down my side. I was almost being fucked unconscious by the fisting Mary was giving me when Vicki moans out loudly "yes, yes harder, fuck me harder, I'm cumming"! I could feel her explode and her juices began to drip down over my face. I honestly believed I was feeling exactly what she was feeling when she pushed back hard, her body shaking and her thighs trembling. The stranger then pushes back against her violently pounding furiously deep inside of her.

Finally he pushes in deep and shots his hot load of cum deep inside of her. The thrusting stops and I can hear soft moans and can feel the gasping for air as Vicki collapses over me. The strangers cock just slips out of her pussy and slaps me in the face. I take his cock back into my mouth and as if in desperation I licked and sucked the juices from his still throbbing and swollen cock into my mouth. I suck him deep into my mouth and into my throat stealing whatever cum is left that wasn't already expelled. I sucked his cock until it had nothing left to offer and went from rock hard to soft and flaccid. The stranger than simply steps back and he is gone.

Mary had slowed down on her thrusts and then without warning makes a big fist and quickly pulls her it out of my aching needy pussy immediately leaving me feeling empty wanting more. Just then Vicky moves and with her pussy directly over my face she squats down over me. I feel her juices and the strangers load filling my mouth. Globs of warm cum mixed with the sweet taste of her swollen used pussy. She is grinding over my face almost suffocating me as I lick and suck every drop and every glob I can get from inside of her sweet swollen cunt. Eventually Vicki slows and then rises up off of my face. I gasp for air and feel so satisfied. Just then I feel something warm, soft and yet hard press up against my now swollen and sore pussy. I know instantly what it is, it is what I have been wanting since the first touchof Mary's fingers teasing my pussy. It was a cock and it felt different than anything I have ever felt before. I felt the tip push forward and plunge into my pussy stretching me out once again. It push back as his hips push forward against me as his cock sinks deep inside of me.

I feel my legs being untied and the blindfold is now removed and I see a gorgeous, soft very curvy black woman standing between my legs. So here I am living out my fantasy of feeling like a woman and knowing what it feels to be fucked like a woman and I am being fucked by a woman. But it isn't a woman is it. No it's a shemale, and aA very beautiful shemale with huge full breasts and who's big fat cock shoved deep up inside my swollen throbbing fuck hole. I wrapped my legs around her ass pulling her tight against me. She began to pump back and forth and it actually moved my whole body back and forth with her. Her cock is huge and it feels like it could push out my throat as she pushes deep inside of me. This goes on for quite a while and she fucked me silly throwing me around like a little rag doll. She then moves my legs and puts them so my ankles are resting against her shoulders and the back of my legs pressing against her very firm tits. Grabbing my thighs tight she begins to pound me deeper and harder. I grab a handful of sheets squeezing them hard and moan out loudly as she then slammed forward.

She stops deep inside of me as I feel the pressure of cum as it shots from her cock unloading deep inside of me. UUUMMMM I moan out loudly as my body suddenly shudders, my head pushed back against the bed and I cum harder than I ever thought possible. I can feel my pussy pulsating like never before. My body convulsed repeatedly and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my toes straightened out hard. I think I passed out for just a second or at least until she pulled her massive cock from my pussy. Again I felt a void but this time I felt her cum begin to leak from my ass. It felt warm, wet, sloppy, amazing as I feel the cum flow and then drip from my worn out pussy . I was fucked like a little slut and it was everything and more than I could have ever dreamed. Just like the stranger that fucked Vicki the beautiful woman turns and just walked away.

This was amazing I thought as I feel a warm mouth licking the pre-cum from my stomach. It tickled and sent shivers up my spine as the tongue traveled down my side to get every drop that was spent. My clit sprung back to life and was hard as a rock. Mary climbed over me taking my cock inside of her as she pressed down. Vicki then climbed back over my face and began to kiss Mary deeply as they both grind down over me. Mary's pussy was warm and very wet and Vicki began to get wet once again. All at once the three of us came together. I shot deep into marry as he pussy clinched around my cock as if to suck the cum from my cock. Vicki began to shake and her legs gave out and she fell into Mary and I almost knocking Mary off the bed.

Mary gets back up and moves to put her pussy over my face. Clean me bitch she said as she squatted over my mouth. Again my mouth is flooded with cum and now the juices from Mary. She tasted like a peach and I couldn't get enough. Vicki now began to clean my cock with her mouth until it tingled to a point it was uncomfortable. Mary got up and her and Vick moved around to me and the three of us lay cuddled up tight together. Vicki kissed me deep and asked me what I thought. I had no words I just smiled big and stared deep into her beautiful full eyes. I thought so babe she said. Happy anniversary sweetie she said. What I said I had no idea. Why do you think I told your secret to Mary, this night was all her idea. Sorry we had to drug you but I bet you'll forgive us. With that the three of us fell into a deep much needed sleep.

The next morning we all got up showered and enjoyed a very big breakfast together. I thanked Mary and admitted I misjudged her. She just smiled and said, I know, so do you want to see the pictures everyone took last night? You were a very greedy little slut. Pictures? Everyone? I replied. Yes dear, I invited everyone from the party come down to watch you and record the moment if they wished. I'm sure they won't mind sharing them with you she laughed!