A Sissy's Forced Gangbang Pt. 03

Story Info
A sissy's cum filled finale.
4k words
4.49
80.6k
70

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers

This is the final part of the 'A Sissy's Forced Gangbang' series. I received a lot of positive feedback for the first and second parts and I am very grateful for the same. As for those who requested the next set of events, I would like to apologize for the delay in writing this piece as I was preoccupied with a few other things including a few sissy encounters (that I would probably write about too someday ;) ). To the new readers, I highly recommend reading the first 2 parts before reading part 3 and to my followers and the people who kept up with Emily's journey, thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy reading the final part as much I enjoyed writing it.

*****

The passing time never felt slower. I could only hear a ringing sound in my ears with laughter and voices saying stuff. My mind wandered on the wall clock in my room that had the distinct ticking sound with each passing second.

Everything felt slow-mo. Harsh daddy's cold hands on my neck, all the strands of my long brunette wig bunched up tightly in his hand, me falling over the bed slowly going face first on the floor.

As my face hit the floor, the coldness of the floor is what brought my mind back to reality as time passed on at normal speed for me once again. The masculine scent of cum lingered originating from the two open barrels.

"Time for your cum bath" were harsh daddy's last words before he yanked me off the bed. They kept resonating in my mind. Monster daddy dragged one of the barrels closer to me and placed it right next to where my face met the floor. He then kept a foot on my cum soaked face and said,

"You ready to drink up all that cum bitch?". I nodded in agreement. He then moved his foot off and harsh daddy once again grabbed me by my neck and brought my face so quick next to the opening of the barrel. I quickly closed my eyes knowing what was next. I was waiting for all the cum to cover every part of my face soon but it never happened.

I opened my eyes to see that harsh daddy stopped my face in front of all that cum barely centimeters away from the tip of my nose. The scent of cum was so strong, it gave me what us sissies knows as a cum high.

"aah aah not so fast slut. I want you to lap up the cum. Hurry up now, come on", said harsh daddy.

I brought my tongue out and dipped it in that creamy goo. The tingling salty taste once again greeted my tongue. I quickly swallowed the first load, followed by another lick and swallow. This continued until I started looking like a very thirsty dog receiving a bowl full of water. All the daddies laughed once again.

As I was busy licking all that yummy cum, my face was suddenly dunked into the barrel completely, the initial force made me shudder as I was not expecting it. All I remember was so much cum everywhere. I had shut my eyes very tightly to avoid the sting. My head was yanked out of the barrel, There was so much cum dripping from my face and hair, all over my body, hitting my sore nipples, my belly and even on my caged cock. Every orifice on my face had cum in it too. The floor around me was a mess. Still holding the back of my neck firmly, harsh daddy said,

"You better start swallowing a lot of that cum at a time if you don't want to drown in a pool of cum. Talk about the headlines tomorrow hahahaha." He dunked my head back in again.

I paid heed to his warning and started gulping down so much cum, I could physically feel every ounce of it rushing into my throat, virtually skipping my mouth and hitting my belly.

My head was yanked out once again. Big daddy and fat daddy were now resting on my sofa once again enjoying the view of a cum soaked sissy.

"Look at this faggot. Even porn stars do not look as slutty as you hahaha" fat daddy remarked.

Harsh daddy scooped off the cum on my eyes as monster daddy brought my mirror once again. All I could see was the filthy slut I had become overnight. Drinking so much cum brought back that euphoria I had felt the previous afternoon. I literally started scooping the gooey mess on my fingers and licking them clean one at a time. Fat daddy applauded.

Harsh daddy got my head ready to go into the cum barrel once again. I looked at the barrel and saw that I had devoured almost half the cum in it.

"Gotta finish all this in the next dunk or you will drown like I told you earlier" said harsh daddy.

As my head entered the gooey madness for the third time, I was gulping up so much cum at a time, I could feel my stomach bloating. As I was closer to running out of breath, I realized harsh daddy had no intention of letting me go, either because he had faith in my cum swallowing skills or that he genuinely would not mind a cold blooded cum murder as I would like to put it. I knew I had to keep drinking.

I knew the level of cum was reducing by the effort I had to put to really sink my head down that barrel to get to the cum in the lower half. Soon the cum came to a level where it only reached my chin and I could breathe a little better but not completely , since my nostrils were still blocked with cum.

Harsh daddy pulled my head out, looked into the barrel and said,

"Not bad sissy, you still didn't finish it though". With those words i felt a tight sting on my cum covered cheek. I apologized and gave a sorry puppy eyed look to harsh daddy.

Monster daddy then came forward, picked up the almost empty barrel and upturned it right above my head, dumping the remaining content all over my body. The cum hit my brunette wig, then my face, neck, torso and so on. I rubbed all that cum off my face as if washing myself in it. I looked around and saw I was covered in cum all around me. The floor around me was smeared white from the cum of so many men. I was completely stuffed from all the cum.

Fat daddy got up from the sofa, walked towards me stroking his now hard cock and shoved it in my mouth. He faced fucked me hard, holding my head down as it bobbed on his cock. After what I guessed to be a good 5 mins, he pulled his cock out, stroking furiously and while doing so said,

"A warm load coming right up for my favourite sissy bitch." I moaned a little hearing this. He then let loose strings of cum all over my face once again, the warmth of it distinguishing the fresh man juice from the previous cum.

I saw monster daddy going through the plastic bag that held harsh daddy's torture equipment as well as the tattoo kit that had marked me as a sissy bitch for life. He pulled out a funnel to my astonishment.

"Get up slut" said big daddy as he got up from the couch too. I stood up, head hanging down in shame from what had happened of the little masculinity I had but my cock was still twitching from excitement and was hurting from not being able to be erect in the cock cage. I was pushed on the bed by fat daddy and my legs were once again brought up over my head, the same position that had destroyed my boipussy earlier that night.

I could see monster daddy approach me with the funnel in hand. He used the cum on my body as lube this time and put the small end of the funnel in my ass. Meanwhile, harsh daddy picked up the second barrel and tilted it in the big open end of the funnel. The cum came in fast. I could feel the wetness as well as see the cum flowing out of the barrel and into the funnel. He just did not stop pouring the cum. I was shocked at the amount of cum my ass could hold. 'Slutty', I thought.

After a point, the cum stopped going down the funnel and harsh daddy stopped and said,

"Half a bloody barrel! Damn, you are one nasty sissy slut."

My ass felt so full. I could feel the cum dribbling down from the side of my hole, where the lower part of the funnel entered my ass. The cum ran up my ass cheeks. I felt so turned on knowing I held so much cum from many men. Monster daddy then pulled the funnel out. The cum started gushing out but big daddy was quick to shove his long hard cock in my ass to plug it tightly.

Harsh daddy laid down the barrel and gave the creepiest laughter I had ever heard. He quickly went back to his (favorite) plastic bag and pulled out a pair of latex gloves. He then tossed them to fat daddy. Harsh daddy then rubbed his hands together in an evil gesture and said,

"Oh yes now I get to see my favourite part! Been waiting to see this all night hehehe."

Fat daddy put on the latex gloves quickly as I was being turned on my fours, big daddy removing his cock while doing so.

"Ready for my thick hand sissy? Lets explore that slutty hole, shall we?" remarked fat daddy.

I could not see anything as my face faced away but I was not prepared for what I knew was going to happen to me next. As the cum still gushed out, fat daddy's fingers entered my asshole slowly followed by his knuckles and wrist. I was screaming from the pain of my ass stretching so far out. Granted I had many cocks up my ass all night but that too had not prepared my ass for this kind of invasion.

I could only imagine the cum flowing deeper up my gut as it was being opened up by the thick hand of fat daddy. He then started fucking me with his hand, with a thrusting motion. I started moaning so loudly as my p-spot was being stimulated. The burn had been replaced by pleasure. I sunk my head into the cum soaked sheets and submitted myself to more humiliation. I orgasmed from this. A stream of cum slowly started dripping from my locked cock.

After a while I felt fat daddy pushing more than just his wrist in my ass. He was shoving his arm up it! I begged to stop but harsh daddy jumping with joy said,

"Keep going until this slut's ass is red and raw."

This went on for another 15-20 minutes, as I rested my face sideways on the bed, on my fours, back arched and with my ass high up being hand fucked by fat daddy. While this was going on, big daddy brought his cock near my cheek, stroking it hard and then ejaculated all over my cheek. He then used his cock to push the cum near my mouth. I opened and licked up the cum and gulped it down immediately, the only bliss I got when my ass was tormented.

Finally, it stopped, Fat daddy took his arm out of my abused ass. I could feel my ass prolapsing a little. The cum inside me slowly oozing out once again. Big daddy clicked a few more pictures of my asshole. I fell on the bed, flat on my stomach from exhaustion.

"Monster daddy pulled me hard by my arms and said "No resting unless we allow you to slut" while doing so. While I was being pulled up again, I looked at the clock. It was 4:30. It had only been one and a half hour since my cum 'bath' had begun but it felt like a day. Time was moving way too slow for me.

"What's the update on the invitees big daddy?", asked fat daddy.

"They should be here anytime now" replied big daddy.

Even though I was fatigued from being used as a sex slave, I started contemplating and fearing who these 'invitees' were that the daddies were discussing. I did not have to wait too long to find out. Right about 10 mins later (the daddies just let me lay down cum covered to catch my breath for the duration of the wait but I was constantly being fed up the cum on the sheets and floor by harsh daddy) big daddy left the room and after a few minutes came back followed by new faces.

There were not 1, not 2, not 3 but a total of 10 new strangers in my room now all walking with their cocks out. I was so scared as the people kept entering the bedroom, firstly because I felt even more exposed now and secondly because these people now knew where I lived!

As the last guy entered, the door was shut by big daddy once again and monster daddy spoke up.

"Welcome to this cum fest everyone. Here lies a cum soaked sissy that has been turned into our private slut for the night. As you all can see, she has been serving us well and I am glad to tell you that she has your donated cum in her ass and stomach. You 10 lucky donors were selected for this live session and I hope you are horny and full of cum. Our sissy cum slut is very grateful for your presence. Aren't you bitch?"

I nodded. It was followed by a hard slap by harsh daddy who reminded me to speak up. The room filled with laughter

"Yes I am very thankful for your presence. Can I please have your hot jizz in my mouth and on my face. Give this slut the cum she deserves" I said. A few men whistled.

Harsh daddy then picked me up forcefully again and made me stand this time. He then pushed me towards the 10 men who were standing in a semi circle and said,

"She is all yours."

It felt like meat was thrown towards a pack of hungry lions. These 10 men did not waste any time, pushing me on my knees and rubbing their cocks on my face. The cum had formed layers all over my body and the look of a cum covered slut sent these men flying over the edge. My mouth was once again destroyed by one cock after another.

As I sucked so many cocks, I was made to stand up and made to bend over as one of the men entered me. I was being spit roasted and now became a proper gang bang slut once more. I was passed on from one cock to another at both ends and it did not seem to stop.

After being fucked in this position for a good 20 minutes, one of the men laid down and pushed me onto his cock reverse cow girl position. One another man, then lifted both my legs, as I lay on top of the man below me and shoved his cock in as well, which my recently fisted ass eagerly swallowed. I was being double penetrated. I had one man in my mouth and stroked another with one hand, using my other arm to keep from falling off the man below me. The remaining men kept watching me, stroking their hard cocks, waiting for their turn.

It didn't take very long for the first man in my ass to cum. I felt his warm white seed inside my ass. This must have sent the other man in me over the edge, because I started feeling his cock pulse and then he too came with a lot of force. I was then picked up from that position and put on my fours, fresh cum oozing out of fucked ass. The two who had cum wiped their dick on my face and then left the room without saying another word.

A new cock entered my ass now and one of the men I was sucking was close to orgasm which was pretty evident in his moans. He took his cock out of my mouth and let loose a stream of hot thick jizz. The previously dried up cum got covered by his fresh jizz, all dribbling down my face. This man too left the room without a word. I figured that the daddies must have given them a cum only once and leave rule.

The remaining men lined up behind the current guy fucking me doggy style. They literally had turned my ass into a fuck booth! I was being fucked to their heart's content, being creampied, cummed on my ass cheeks as well as my face, left right and center. A few men even took turns pinching my sore nipples and rubbing their cum on it too. The number of men in the room gradually kept decreasing with only two men remaining now (yes I kept count).

The two decided to spit roast me standing doggy style. The last guy fucked me so hard, I was forced onto the cock of the guy in my mouth without having to bob on it. He kept fucking me for a lengthy amount of time after which he shuddered and came deep inside my ass. The man in my mouth too didn't take long after that and filled my mouth with his seed. I had to swallow quickly to stop all that cum from overflowing.

After the 2 guys left, harsh daddy approached me and grabbing me from the back of my neck once again, pushed me in front of the mirror. He made me look at myself once again. There was cum everywhere, my freshly fucked ass was leaking cum constantly. I was totally destroyed and converted. I touched the tattoos on my body, felt my sore asshole wondering how different things were only hours ago.

I glanced over the clock, it was 6:05 in the morning. Big daddy pulled the curtains on my window open and the early sign of dawn was clearly visible. He then spoke.

"I told you I would turn you into a cum slut by dawn and I kept my word. You should be happy too that you got your wish fulfilled."

I gave a confused look to him. He said,

"Your craigslist ad. You wanted this right. You mailed me on a private email. I used your email to track your IP (Internet Protocol) address and then your address subsequently. I hope you had a great experience." He smiled.

The whole of yest and the last passing hours flashed before my eyes as it all dawned on me. My face turned white (not just because of the cum) as I was shocked to realize, I caused this whole night's fiasco. Big daddy's body seemed familiar earlier and now I remembered it from the pictures he sent me on email the previous afternoon. I fell on my knees, face buried in my palm bursting into tears.

Initially I had accepted my fate considering it as an act of rape done on me which was out of my control but now, after knowing the truth everything felt different. I had unknowingly put myself into this position. I had turned myself into a full time permanent 'SISSY'.

The daddies started getting dressed up, packing up all their stuff while I was on my knees still sobbing, trying to digest the tattoos, the cocks and the cum as my new life now.

As they were leaving, I balled up on the floor (still sobbing), when I felt a gush of liquid hit me. Monster daddy had emptied the half filled barrel of cum that was still left. The remaining half was poured into my ass earlier. I was so angry at myself, I let myself get degraded like this and even in the end, the daddies did not spare me.

"Have a great new life" said big daddy.

"You were a great fuck sissy" said monster daddy.

"Thanks again cum bucket" remarked fat daddy.

"Hahaha you filthy slut, I had fun torturing you" said harsh daddy before spitting on me.

As I saw them open the door to my room, big daddy stopped with a shocked look on his face which soon turned into a smirk. He said,

"Aah welcome home. I assume you all stay here. Have fun with your new roommate. Bye."

And as soon as all the four daddies and their belongings left the room, walked in my 3 flatmates Jess, Ryan and Dwayne. My jaw dropped.

All 3 of them had their eyes wide open. It must have looked like a heinous crime scene, only difference being that the room was covered in cum, not blood. Jess could not contain her laughter and was soon joined by the other 2 boys. I had never felt more embarrassed in my entire life. My secret was out. I was totally exposed to these familiar faces.

The three walked up to me as I got up and sat down on my bed.

"So this is what you do in your spare time...Nice" said Ryan.

"Love the tattoo, slut." said Dwayne.

"Boys, you got another mouth and pussy to fuck other than mine now." said Jess.

My eyes widened when I heard Jess. I had no idea she was being fucked by the other two boys.

"Aah, look what I found said Dwayne as he walked around the room, looking at the mess. It was a key covered in cum. Big daddy must have dropped it earlier. The key to my chastity. Dwayne walked up to me, lifted my hung head by my chin gently and said,

"Lick it clean. Look me in the eyes as you do so. I am keeping this key with me."

I slowly, maintaining eye contact, licked the cum off until it was a shiny metal once again.

"Good girl. Now clean up all the cum you can in this room with your mouth, wash away the remaining. Rest up for now and go over to Jess's room in the evening. You will only wear girl clothes from now on. Obey all your new house rules that I will inform you of later and you will have the time of your life. Disobey any one of us or break a rule and you become a house slave forever." Dwayne said.

"See you soon..." Jess asked but stopped mid-way.

"Emily" I replied.

"See you soon Emily, we will have so much fun from now on hehehe. Bye for now honey muaah" she said and gave a flying kiss.

sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers
12