A Sissy's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm ready," came Jesse's voice off-screen. Not being able to see him, Rick watched Amanda as she was watching Jesse. Obviously he was getting himself ready for the show. But the little smile he saw on Amanda's face as she watched was enough to reveal her sensitive caring for the young man they both had taken a liking to.

"Okay, that's enough. You look fine, are you ready for me to show him?" Amanda was paying attention to Jesse's primping, and Rick was left to study her face and wonder about this young lady who was obviously a good friend for Jesse. His free hand unconsciously started gently loving the cock that was growing by the second.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"You ready to see how pretty Jesse can be," she asked, glancing back to the stud on the screen.

"I am more than ready...l think you guys are teasing me to death!" As Rick replied and smiled at her, Amanda felt a familiar flutter in her chest and a nice wetness between her legs. What she saw now, in addition to his face, was a muscular man with a very large and very full cock showing clearly through his briefs. This new angle was much more interesting.

"Okay, here's your baby," she said, forcing herself to turn the camera and reveal the new Jesse.

What had been a growing arousal went full throttle into an erection as Rick stared at Jesse. "I knew you would look good baby, but I didn't know just how perfect you would look." It wasn't all he wanted to say, and it sounded like not enough, but Rick's mind was momentarily benumbed.

"Turn around and show him your kimono," came Amanda's off-screen voice.

Jesse didn't have to be asked twice, he remembered how lovely he thought his bum looked. So turning in a rather dainty way, he presented himself to the man he had grown very close to.

"Give him a peek of what's underneath," Amanda encouraged.

Seductively pulling up the hem of his dress, an unexpected image filled Rick's screen. The shapely legs in fishnets, secured by a very sexy garter belt and topped with obviously expensive and delicate panties left Rick wondering if this was really Jesse. It was almost like a professional photo. Thinking this, Rick captured a screen shot. This was just too perfect to waste.

The screen Rick was watching suddenly spun one- eighty and he was once again looking at Amanda. "Well, what do you think? Do you like?"

"I like a lot, but I can hardly believe that is the Jesse I know. Show me the front side again," came Rick's doubtful reply.

"Okay, you heard the man, he wants more proof it's really you," Amanda said to Jesse with a wink and a thumb up.

'Here you go, Mr. Doubtful," she said as the camera once again shifted.

And there was the proof standing in front of him. The young confused man of a few days ago now looked like a poised young lady, even if her hair was a bit unusual.

"Pull up the kimono Jesse. Show him your new panties," came the voice of Jesse's female coach off screen.

Rick could see his manicured feet through the fishnet hose from this angle. And the garter belt perfectly accented the matching plum colored panties. And there was the obvious telltale bulge in his panties that was the trademark of all sissy bois. "I see it, but can hardly believe I'm not dreaming," came Rick's compliment.

"So you like," Amanda asked.

"If you could see more than my face, I think you'd know that I really like!" Amanda had noticed that he had re-positioned the camera to just his face and she was eager to get another look at more.

"Well, prove it then. Show us the proof," came the quick reply from the sexy creature who was just as enticing to him as his boi Jesse.

"Okay, Miss Doubtfire, here's the proof," and adjusting his own camera again, the room momentarily spun and then focused on a fully engorged hunk of man that was encased in underwear of very thin fabric. Rick's cock was as impressive as any Amanda had ever seen. Thinking quickly, she too captured an image for her collection. This one, she thought, needed a further look later.

"Okay, Jesse," Amanda could be heard saying, "he's telling the truth. You got him really hard, better come over and see what I'm looking at."

The two friends stood side by side in silence watching as Rick peeled the undies off and slowly jacked himself for several minutes. The two young friends sat side by side on the sofa watching the show until Rick finally interrupted saying, "Okay, I'm going to leave you two now with this in your head...hope it gives you something to think about tonight." And with those words his strong manly hand took firm control of his cock and brought forth a large cum shot for the two spectators to remember.

With the climax fulfilled the two watched as he casually cleaned himself up. "Too bad you're not both here to help me clean this mess up. It is your fault, you know?"

Both of the girls were glued to the screen as Rick confidently exposed himself. Amanda had never seen anything like this and realized she had been missing some interesting opportunities. She was sure this wasn't the last she would see of Mr. Rick.

Once cleaned up and just face to face, they all shared some chit chat, then it was time to say their goodbyes, "I'm really glad you two called me this evening. I'm proud of you Jesse, you look really perfect. I always knew you would. And Amanda, nice to meet you. Maybe we can all get together sometime for drinks or something," Rick added the last in a hope of what might be.

Amanda and Jesse chimed in to say how much they enjoyed it and would like to meet up sometime. So promising to stay in touch, the screens went blank and the two young explorers were left alone again.

"You didn't tell me he was that hot," Amanda scolded him a little out of sorts. "I look like shit, and it's your fault."

"I did too tell you he was hot. And I don't think you look bad, you look sexy, in a casual way," then quickly moving on added, "Do you really think we should meet up?"

Accepting his reassurances she answered honestly, "I don't see any problem with meeting for drinks or something."

"Hmm, I don't know. I need to think about it more. It's me he wants to fuck and I'm not so sure I'm ready yet."

"Well, your butt is ready," came the quick reply from Amanda. "I already proved that. But I agree, he has a lot of cock in his pants. But I think you're ready for it." She said while doing mental calculations of what would fit the virginal young sissy and what wouldn't.

"I say we think about it some more, and decide later," she finally resolved.

To Be Continued...

12