A Sissy's Joy in Being Fucked

Story Info
A sissy's joy in being fucked.
1.4k words
4.33
76.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the back room of our local drag club, "Miss Thing's", a very special place where only the seasoned and initiated drag queens and sissies are allowed after hours when the queens have finished performing. As one might imagine putting on an erotic performance going as far as the law will allow all painted up in all their glory makes them aroused in desperate need of release with a total wig out of lurid homosexual sissy debauchery. In Other words, it borders on sissy paradise.

The club owner and hostess, Miss Sophi. A glammy old auntie, former drag queen performer and whore pays off the politicians and cops with cash and services allowing her a broad latitude of permissive behaviour. She pushes it to the limit. In her glory days Sophi performed in drag clubs from coast to coast and in Europe.

Sophi is in her seventies but still a knockout, just flaming, looking more like fifty. Sophi has to fight off the daddies, lezzie sissies and twinks after her ass and cock with sticks... lol. Whatever 'ya want Sophi can get it, sex, drugs, whatever.

My live-in lover Nikki and I are regulars at the club , we often spend several nights per week there.

One night last month we were at the bar getting hammered on booze, and blow Sophi was laying out lines of coke right on the bar passing her long flashy, gilded bejeweled coke straw to some other queens. We all got totally ripped on tequila shooters, shots of Wild Turkey 101 and blow and doing poppers. When I do blow it goes straight to my cock giving me a raging hard-on. and poppers make every orifice in my body have an overwhelming desire to be stuffed.

Nikki is more than just my lover I am her slave, whatever Nikki wants Nikki takes. The room reeks of stale cigarette and weed smoke my hormone induced sissy pheromone and heavy erotic smelling perfume. It's all so totally tawdry... and wonderful.

I feel my smooth, greedy sissy fuck hole open wide for Nikki, she runs the head of her beautiful erect sissy cock in and out of my gaping, drippy asshole, short little teasing strokes, she makes me open and close around the head of her cock quickly. Nikki is enjoying my gaping juicy rear end. I am in a state of frenzied sissy lust as she uses me like the sissy whore that I am. Suddenly she just pushes it in, slamming my pussy hard, she didn't wait for me get ready, she just pushed it in as far as it will go.

I cried out, jumping slightly. She ignored me as I felt her viciously pumping my greedy asshole to cum. She pushed my face down into the chair seat, taking my rear in both hands tightly digging her long nails in my ass holding me in place fucking me very hard and very fast. The only sound in the room is my soft whimpering and the squishy sound of her erection sliding in and out of my juicy gaped pussy. She took long strokes as our smooth balls noisily slap together. Nikki screamed at me, demanding my complete and total submission to her rampant lust.

"Gape you filthy bitch, move your fucking hips more...whore."

Her cock pounded my asshole violently as she bent over me pressing her little boy titties into my back. Nikki regularly uses a breast pump where her titties are permanently puffed up with long nipples like ripe berries and half dollar size rosy brown areolae exactly like real lady tits. So deliciously luscious and totally sissy. Feeling her tits on my back made me sooooo fucking hot.

Nikki had my shoulder length bright red dyed hair in pigtails for an unobstructed view of my face while sucking her cock.

She grabbed my pigtails twisting my neck around smearing even more red lipstick on both of our pouty full lips, she tease as we touched tongues lasciviously then kissed me hard and passionately, as we sucked each others lips and tongues, Gawd I love being kissed like that while being fucked.

When Nikki came she squeezed the sides of my legs, leaving finger mark bruises as she lifted me up slightly like a limp rag doll, holding me in place and burying her hard cock in me as far it would go. I cried out loudly, moaning and squealing with pleasure, I couldn't help it, I pushed my back up, arched it off the chair seat struggling to hold the arms of the chair, keeping still enough for her to keep her cock in me. I feel her short, fast strokes..."

"Ooooooo, fuck! Yessssss! You little bitch, your pussy's so fuckin' good...ooooooo you sweet cock loving sissy!" she moans as her hammering cock erupts like a volcano spraying my innards with a massive load of hot slippery sissy jizz.

OMG what an exquisite feeling, the epitome of being a sissy fuck slut.

Then she held it all the way in as she just barely started to go soft. She finishes, releases the sides of my rear end, lets me drop to the chair back, her slimy cream pie gushing from my gaped fuck hole and running down my smooth balls puddling below.

"Lick it up bitch" she screams, forcing my face down as i eagerly slurped her sticky warm spunk.

I've tasted lottsa cum but never any as sweet as Vikki's, I've never ever seen such a massive load. there had to be 2-3 shot glasses full

I turn and face the mirrors all over the room, feel her cum all over my face and running out of me, dripping down my legs and to my ankle and shoes onto the tile floor as I walk away toward the door. I put my finger up against my little hole, push it in slightly to hold her cum in me. It felt kinda sore in a very submissively good way, I felt used and violated by this big cock sissy goddess, my pussy felt so slippery and stretched wide open from hours of fucking.

I think to myself, 'Fuck her kinky lezzie wife, she can't give her what I can with just a GG pussy and no cock.

I feel jealous for a split second but it passes quickly as I realize she has captured this sissy pervert's body and soul. I know I will be her submissive slave and eagerly do whatever she commands.

I know she will go home and boast about it as she relates all the details to her whore wife. This pleases me immensely

"Fix yourself up bitch, I'll be back in a bit with two big cock faggot twinks to fuck us both and be fucked by us"

Looking at myself in the mirrored room I see that she's right. I am a mess after hours of steamy sissy sex i ran my hands all over my body and felt a slight growth of stubble.

"This will never do" I think to myself. I needed to shower or take a perfumed bubble bath and make myself smooth, soft and pretty. with scented body cream.

I had to fix my hair and makeup, put on something she and the twinks will like to see me in. I wanted to be ready for them and maybe our photographer friend too if he wants to join in the action. I have just the outfit! It makes me very hot to think it out.

So hot that I have to do my dirty little act before I do anything else. I stood and faced the mirror, as I started to play with my little penis. I writhed and fucked my hand, doing it so sexy and slow, I thought about what it would be like to do this for a whole group of sissies and their daddies, my fantasy.

I jacked-off and thought about the sissy I really am. My eye makeup and mascara had ran down my cheeks, lipstick was smeared all over my mouth and chin, cum streamed from my gaping pussy down my inner thighs. I felt it slithering up between my cheeks, there was cum all over my panties on the floor...I saw it all in the mirror.

I saw myself in all my glory as a completely unabashed, perverse and lewd cock and cum living sissy faggot cum slut committed to a life of decadence and sin.

Turning back was impossible. My addiction to cock and perversion is stronger than that of a heroin junkie. I knew for certain that I was willingly and enthusiastically destined to a life of extreme perverse sissy sin.