A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting behind the counter was a young woman barely older then I was. She was completely covered from the neck down in black, without even the tiniest bit of her pale skin showing below the neck. She looked up from a small tablet computer making eye contact with me just long enough to make her disgust clear. I spent the next hour being drug around the clothing racks. There were only three other customers but Daddy made sure that whenever one was near to talk about my new outfits. Two showed little interest in me but the last one lingered around me after Daddy made it clear what I was.

Almost all of the clothes in the store looked normal from a few feet away, it wasn't till you looked closer that you noticed something was off. The dresses were sheerer then they should be and the skirts were shorter than was respectable. Daddy picked out three sun dresses and two pleated skirts with matching tube tops. He picked out seven bras for me and almost a dozen pair of thong panties. With a pile of clothes in my hand I assumed we were done, but Daddy had another idea.

In the corner furthest from the entrance were two doors. One was locked and the other was obviously a dressing room. Standing at the entrance to the dressing room Daddy leaned in to me and whispered in my ear "Go in strip down to your bikini and come out giggling that you forgot your outfit."

The dressing room was larger than I expected, and after seeing the size of the room I wasn't surprised to see the carpet was stained with cum. I striped off my shorts and tank top, before staring down at the floor. I was struck cold by all of the cum stains, who had left them and what nastiness was I about to let touch my feet. Pushing those thoughts from my mind I kicked off my shoes and stepped out.

"Daddy, I forgot to get my new outfit." My voice was bubbly and perfect as I stepped out asking for some clothes. The man that had been lingering let out an audible gasp dropped the DVDs he had been caring around. Daddy handed me a sun dress and I went back into the dressing room as quick as I could. I pulled the dress over my head and let it settle into place before I turned back for the door. I put my hand on knob and wished more than anything that someone had thought to install a mirror in the dressing room. Stepping out I wasn't surprised to find my new gawker with a hand in his pocket. Daddy was leaning against a rack of panties flipping through them waiting patiently.

"How do I look?" I said bouncing from the dressing room. Daddy smiled and motioned for me to twirl. As I came to a stop my head spinning just a bit I realized I hadn't been fast enough. A look from Daddy told me that. I spun again and this time I felt the dress rise up flashing my pink bikini bottoms. In a low voice Daddy told me to go back in and take of the dress and return it for another. I closed the door and slipped the dress over my head.

Stepping back out in nothing but my pink string bikini I found the darkly dressed woman from the front counter marching towards Daddy and I. Her voice was scathing as she called out to us "I don't know what you two are up to but go play your games somewhere else."

I expected Daddy to get gruff as he did with me, but he kept his cool while he answered her "We are not playing any game. This young lady needs some new outfits and I offered to help her shop."

"Lady?" The voice was booming and so close to me that I felt the words move over my skin. I turned to find a large heavyset black man standing behind me. The other door was open now and I could see into the manager's office. "Looks more like a tom girl to me."

The comment didn't faze Daddy but it put a flush in my cheeks. "Are you buying those clothes or what?"

"Of course we are." Daddy answered calmly his eyes never leaving the managers. There were only a few feet between us and Daddy stepped to me and shoved the bundle of clothes into my hands. "Alright then hurry up and get going." The man didn't say anything else before turning and walking back into the office. His hand brushed against my ass as he turned but I was sure I was letting the insanity of the last two days get to my head. Daddy started towards the front counter with me following two steps behind him.

We were half way to the front when Daddy turned back to me. I wasn't paying attention and walked right into him. He looked from me to the door and back again. I had no idea what he was thinking but I was sure that it wasn't going to be good for me. Taking the clothes he had just handed me Daddy reached around my back and took hold of the back of my bikini bottoms. Yanking them up hard enough to wedge them into my crack leaving even more of the bright pink material exposed. Daddy smiled as he whispered into my ear, "Go back to that office, tell the manager you are sorry for being so disruptive and is there anything you can do to make it up to him."

I gave Daddy a pleading look begging him not to make me do that, but I could tell his mind was made up. As I walked back to the office I noticed that my newest 'fan' was still around and watching every move I made. We made eye contact for a second and blew him a kiss, the man flushed a deep red but smiled just the same. I honestly have no idea why I did it.

The door to the manager's office was a cheap hollow door so when I knocked tapped really, the sound echoed slightly. The room was larger than I expected, though it was filled with boxes of merchandise. The manager gave me a quick once over before letting his eyes push me down. I couldn't meet his gaze and I quickly dropped my eyes to his waist then his crotch. There was a bulge there that I found myself desperately wanting to investigate.

Wrapping his arm around me he took a hold of the bikini that was bunched up above my shorts and yanked me into the office. The manager shoved me into his desk bending me at the waist. Releasing my bikini, he took a hold of the sides of my shorts and started trying to yank them down. As tight as they where I knew he wasn't going to get them off, so I snaked my hands under my stomach and unbuttoned them. Once they were past my ass they slide easier and I quickly felt them around my ankles. "This is why sissy bitches should be in skirts."

He pulled the bikini from my crack and spread my cheeks forcefully. I felt his thumb press against the opening of my boipussy. "Damn, girl you ain't lubed up."

Laying across my back the heavy set man grabbed a bottle of lube. The bottle made a loud pop when he opened it and I flinched. I flinched again when I felt the cold liquid against my backside. As the man rubbed it in I felt the liquid warm. And when he slipped a finger into my boipussy the first time, I knew I had to get a bottle of this stuff. He slipped one, then two, and finally a third finger in my boipussy, pumping it in and out a few times. I couldn't take it anymore and I cried out to him "Please fuck me."

Slipping his fingers from my backside I felt him press the tip of his cock to my opening. His voice was deep when he spoke again and it pulled me too him "Say it again. Say it properly."

With a hand holding me firmly in place across his desk, the man began to rub the tip of his cock around my opening. My eyes fluttered and my breath caught as I tried to speak. He slipped the head of his cock just inside me and gave my ass a little bit of a pinch as he said "Say it."

"Make..." I said breathlessly as he pulled the tip back. I wanted him so bad, that was the moment I realized that Daddy was right about me, that I really was a slut. I said what he wanted to hear so fast it all came out as one long word "pleasemakemeyourbitch."

As the last syllable left my mouth he slammed his cock into me. It was glorious and smooth. I let out the most submissive sissy moan even and wiggled my ass back and forth as he pounded into me. In and out he was rhythmic and forceful, I wanted to speak to tell him I loved him anything to get him to keep fucking me except my voice was gone lost in the lust and excitement. I was hard as soon as he entered me, but just as my little penis was starting quiver I felt him spasm and his cum fill my boipussy. As soon as he was done he pulled out of me. I cried out my voice week with frustration "No please keep fucking me."

"Sweet thing, you need to learn to get yours while you can cause a sissy is there to please a man. Not the other way around." He let go of my back and grabbed a towel from his desk to clean himself up. "Now scoot on out of here I have work to do."

Standing up I settled my bikini bottoms in to place and watched as the manager slipped his magnificent cock back into his pants. Before I could pull my shorts up he stepped too me and wrapped his arms around me one he rested on my left cheek and the other her moved up my back till he could take a hold of my hair. Pulling my head back he bent down and kissed me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and squeezed my ass. If Daddy hadn't been outside I would have spent the day there doing anything and everything he asked me too. As his lips pulled away from mine he leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "When you need a job you come see old Randal. I will get you a nice set up here."

Randal smacked my ass hard and told me to leave. Only when I went to step away I couldn't move my feet. Looking down, Randal had his left foot planted firmly on my shorts. "I told you those aren't very girly why don't, you leave those here for me. As a memento."

I crouched down and had to work one foot free before Randal would move his. Once he did I was able to get the shorts off completely and hand them too him. With the shorts in hand Randal opened the door and pushed me out. The room seemed so loud when I stepped out that for a moment I was afraid that a bunch of people had filed in while I was getting fucked, but thankfully it hadn't. It was still just Daddy, the checkout girl and my fan. Daddy was up at the counter leaning on the glass talking to the Goth checkout girl. She looked bored and annoyed so I am had a feeling he was hitting on her.

My stalker was still at the back of the store and when he saw I wasn't wearing any shorts the bulge in his pants expanded quite a bit. I almost walked over and grabbed the guys crotch just to mess with him, but I didn't because I figured if Daddy saw he would make me do something with the guy. I figured blowing him the kiss was enough teasing for today. Of course Daddy made me do something anyways so I suppose there was no point in ignoring the guy.

As I neared the front Daddy was helping the cashier stuff a pink maid's uniform into a large black bag. I had forgotten about my new after school job. Taking his receipt Daddy stuffed it into his pocket and we started out. I wanted to ask for a dress but I reminded myself that I was wearing a bikini and not panties, and it was summer after all so it wasn't like I was completely indecent. Just as Daddy pushed the door open the phone at the front counter rang. "Hey, freaky kid."

Both Daddy and I turned at the same time. The Goth chick had turned from the door slightly and was talking in a hushed tone. She was quiet but still louder then she wanted because I heard her call who ever she was talking to Master. Lowering the phone she shook her head and then turned her attention to me, saying "My boss wants you to know that he was serious about that Job offer."

I felt my face burn bright red and I practically pushed Daddy out of the store. I looked back just in time to see my stalker smile at me as he set a movie down on the counter. Daddy was laughing all the way to the car. My humiliation exploded when I started to feel Randal's cum dripping into the back of my bikini bottoms. I hurried to Daddy's car and stood by the passenger side door with the handle in my hand waiting for him to climb in and flip the lock. Except he didn't unlock my door, he rolled down the window instead. "So where are your shorts?"

Turning my attention back to the store I started to tell him where they were but my stalker walked out. His movie was in a bag now and he was openly fondling himself, when I realized that only a few minutes earlier I was considering doing that for him turned my blood cold. Daddy cleared his throat and I looked back to him. "Forget the shorts, you future boss was right you are dressed too much like a boy. I want you to go over to that man and offer him your bikini."

I had taken two steps towards the man when I heard Daddy call me back. I wanted to believe he was going to tell me he was just kidding and to get in the car. But he didn't instead he made my task just a little bit more humiliating. "Ditch the tennis shoes and put these on."

Daddy passed a shoe box though the car window. Opening the box I found a six inch clear acrylic spiked heels. My shoulders sagged as I kicked my tennis shoes off. I pulled my socks off and slipped my feet into the heels. Stuffing my socks into the discarded Tennis shoes I set them inside the car. "Don't forget to give him the top to that bikini too, ok honey."

"Ok Daddy." I wanted to beg him to let me get into the car but I knew that would have just given Daddy an excuse to ratchet up the humiliation so I hurried across the parking lot. My stalker was standing next to his car with his hand shoved into his unzipped pants. He was already panting hard when I walked up to him. I knew getting him off was going to be the easy part. I started off by reaching down and pulling his hand free of his pants, replacing it with my own. "I am so sorry that I got you all hot and bothered."

My voice gave out but he was too horny to notice my apprehension. It took a deep breath and snaked my fingers around his cock, which gave me just enough time to get started again "I wanted to give you my bikini as a sort of token to show how sorry that I am."

Stalker guy pulled his hand from my pants and drug me behind his car. Bending me over the trunk of his car, he took ahold of the sides of my bikini and yanked it down. Once the bottoms were around my ankles I felt him bury his face in my boipussy. That was the most exquisite thing I had ever felt something so amazing, I moaned loudly and he pushed his tongue into me. At that moment if he promised do that again I would have done anything he asked me too. I barely felt him work my bikini off of my feet, but as soon as he did he pulled his tongue away from my pussy. I let out a little sigh and started to stand up but he pushed me back down. I could tell he was fumbling with his belt and I knew what was coming next so I reached back and spread my cheeks for him. As soon as I did I felt his cock slid into me.

His cock wasn't as large as Randal's but it still felt amazing as he pumped in and out. Once he was inside me I let go of my cheeks and forced a hand under my stomach grasping my hardening boipenis. With two quick strokes I was hard again. Stalker guy reached up and snaked his fingers through my hair grabbing hold as he thrust harder into me. And the harder he thrust the more forceful I jerked my own little penis. Just as I was about to cum I felt him spasm. His breath grew heavy and he pulled my hair harder as he thrust into me for a final time.

Without his cock sawing in and out of me I went limp and I wanted to cry. He pulled out and started to pull his pants back up. Again I tried to stand and again he pushed me back down onto the trunk of his car. I looked back over my shoulder and watched him buckle his pants up. He seemed stronger now, or maybe I was just weaker I don't know, but he didn't look at me the same way. I wsa just a conquest now, something he had used and was done with. Reaching under my shirt he undid the back of my bikini top. Once it was untied he pushed it and my shirt over my head and left me standing behind his car naked. "Can I have my shirt back please."

He didn't look back at me till he got to the driver's door. The expression on his face told me the answer I was just a pathetic sex toy to him. And the clothes were his trophy now. He didn't say anything he just climbed in his car and left. I stood there flashing my naked body to the world for a full minute after he left, and then like a little light had been turned on I panicked and dove behind the nearest car.

Poking my head out from behind the car I waved to Daddy. I know that he saw me because he waved back. I motioned for him to come to me and when the car didn't move I knew I was going to have to walk across the parking lot. I started to step out and make a run for it when I thought I heard a car coming. I dove back behind the car just in time, because the cop who pulled into the lot didn't see me. He pulled in next to Daddy and the two started talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I was terrified he was looking for the two guys who just fucked in the parking lot. As I sat there terrified I began to worry that Daddy would be arrested, if they impounded his car what would happen to the little nude sissy he left in the parking lot.

After what seemed like forever the cop left. As he pulled away I poked my head out to see Daddy. He had a hand up motioning me to come to him, and as frantic as he was I knew he wanted me to hurry. My heart was still thumping from the cop so I hurried across the parking lot faster than I thought I could walk in heels. So you can imagine how shocked I was when I got to his car and found Daddy had still not unlocked the door. He tossed me one of the sundresses and said "You may be just a slut, but even sluts need panties. And you aren't ruining the nice new ones I picked out for you. So put the dress on and go back in side and pick yourself out some panties."

As I was slipping the silk sundress over my head I realized it wasn't a dress at all but a nightie. The spaghetti straps settled nicely on my shoulder and I was happy to find that the hem hung lower the shorts I had been wearing all morning. Once the 'dress' was on Daddy started talking again "Here is a $20 go in there and pick out what ever pair of panties that you want, but you have to put them on at the front counter after you pay for them. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes as I crumpled the $20 up and started for the store. The front door chimed as I entered and I was happy that, besides Randle who was in the back office still and the Goth counter girl I was alone. I hurried to the panties and looked around quickly for a pair of full cut briefs. I don't know why I thought a porn shop would have anything so mundane. So really I shouldn't have been surprised when I didn't find them, but I was none the less. What I did find was a very sexy pair of lace boyshorts, and they were a two pack. I hoped Daddy would be ok with me getting them they were full coverage but lace is always sexy. I grabbed the hanger with a pink pair and a green pair. I hurried to the counter and paid. The Goth chick didn't look as annoyed with me as she did when Daddy was around. She rang me up and slipped the panties into a black plastic bag. "You know that guy can't force you to do anything. I know a guy, he comes in here sometimes he's a cop. I can call him and he can help you."

I wanted to tell her everything, and for a moment I almost did. But what if her friend did stop him, he was a cop so that would mean a trial. A trial meant everyone would know the truth about me. Of course there was a trial anyways wasn't there. I pulled the panties from the bag and separated out the pink pair, stuffing the green ones back in. Beyond just the trial, I was having some fun and that confused me more than anything else. I slipped them up my legs and settled them into place before I responded to her. "I am fine I like my life."

Taking the bag and Daddy's change I started for the door. Taking a hold of the door knob I looked back over my shoulder "Thanks anyways but the last thing I need is a cop." There was enough of a breeze outside to pick up the hem of my nightie. Casually I reached down and put my hands behind my back. Daddy didn't notice that I was keeping my panties from being flashed about so thankfully. I was allowed into the car without incident.