A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

Six bikers had filed into the room, along with a woman and the creep John. My eyes went to John the creep first. He had a bag in his hands which I guessed was the clothes I was promised. His fingers kept flexing around the bag as he looked from the lead biker and Tommy. I imagined I could hear the plastic bag crinkling but I know it couldn't have really been that quite. The lead biker was a giant, seven foot tall and built like a tank. He barely acknowledged Tommy his eyes moved over my body like a hungry lion. Wrapped around his waist was a petite woman in her late twenties. She was dressed in a flimsy sexy sailor Halloween costume, her tits were bulging over the top and her ass was visible under the skirt. Her nipples were poking clearly through the front of her dress and I had a feeling she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt.

Tommy hadn't bothered to get dress so Creepy John was the first to move when he started for the door. The Bikers watched him start to leave with little regard for his presence. He had almost slipped out of the door when Tommy called out to him. "Hey John, are those the sissy's clothes."

Looking over his shoulder Creepy John nodded but didn't say anything. Tommy nodded his head back, "Give them to him a deal is a deal."

Creep John turned back and tossed the bag at me. I reached out for it but the bag was snatched from the air before it got anywhere near me. One of the Giants biker buddies grabbed it mid-air and started going through the bag. Finally the giant spoke, "A deal. That is such a strange thing to say. Don't you think so Slut Angie."

"Angie does think that's strange Papa Bear." Angie said as she slipped her fingers into the Giants pants. He pulled her hand out of his pants and gave her a slap on the ass. The slap was a signal as she stepped back and dropped to her knees. As she sank to her knees the little sailor skirt slid up her alabaster thighs answering the unasked question that she was in fact not wearing any panties. She rubbed her fingers over her clit before plunging then deep into her pussy.

"I say that is strange because, we have a deal don't we Tommy?" The giant asked as he reached for the bag of my clothes. He made eye contact with the biker that searched the bag a quick shake of the man's head told the Giant the bag didn't have anything valuable in it. "Your sweet little Ex-wife here gets a piece of everything you do here."

"I know we have a deal, and I am giving you..."Tommy stopped speaking when the Giant snapped his head in his direction. Tommy started to speak again but the words caught in his throat the first time he tried to talk and the second as well. Finally on his third attempt Tommy was able to speak again, "Slut Angie, I am giving Slut Angie a cut of everything I make here. And I am, I owed a guy a favor and he wanted his sissy branded so I did him a favor."

"A Favor. I understand I do, that even makes since. But a deal is a deal. Now I like you Tommy so I am going to do you a favor. Me and my guys are going to take this sissy and we are going to get our cut of him. I figure one fuck each." The giant looked over his shoulder and as the guys behind him all nodded in agreement. "Per hole of course. One fuck each hole, and you know a sissy like that isn't going to want to leave without a cum bath so we will each have to shoot a few more loads."

The whole room laughed at that, even if Tommy's was a nervous laugh. But I didn't laugh, I was the toy they had decided to abuse. The Giant turned the bag over and dumped a surprisingly small pile of cloth and two ridiculously high clear plastic stripper heels onto the floor at his feet. As he kicked it around with his feet I could see that there was a tiny pair of denim short shorts as well as a bright neon green thong bikini swim suit. The swim suit contained both the top and the bottom, which was a relief. I don't know why but I would have been horrified if I hadn't been given the top.

I started towards the Giant, to grab my clothes when Slut Angie stood up on her tip toes. Even standing on the very tip of her toes and stretching her back she was still not tall enough to whisper so the Giant bowed his head to her. "Oh that is very true. Slut-Angie just reminded me that we aren't allowed to take your cum anymore. So we will return it in the approved method."

Tommy's face went white when the Giant spoke and he sunk down to his knees. Slut Angie let out a riotous giggle and bounced over to me. That was when I noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes. She wrapped her arms around me letting one hand slip down and play with my boipussy. Leaning in she kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear. "Turn around and bend over sissy boy, Slut Angie is going to clean you up."

I did what she said without asking, I spun where I stood and bent at the waist across the table. Slut Angie slipped a finger in my boipussy and gently spun it around which felt truly heavenly. Slut Angie knelt between my legs and buried her face in my backside. Her tongue started to lap at my boi pussy, It had been so long since anyone had sat down to bring me pleasure I was confused. And then she started to suck his cum from my boipussy, it was amazing. I could feel his cum sliding from my pussy to her mouth and I cried out in ecstasy. The bikers all laughed at me but I didn't care I was lost in the feeling of her mouth against me. With one last lick she pulled away and I almost cried. She gave me a big kiss on my left ass cheek.

As much as I wanted to stay where I was, to stay in that position I knew I had to stand up. I so desperately wanted to see what she was going to do next. Slut Angie was already on the move, she was crouched down next to Tommy her finger tips gently brushing against his quickly hardening cock. Sliding her fingers into his hair she slowly pulled his head back. When Tommy clinched his jaw tight I knew what she was going to do and my little boipenis started to stir again.

"Now now, Tommy, this is the deal we made. You have already brought the deal into question once today are you going to make me scrap the whole thing?" The giant asked as he flexed his fingers. The room which had fallen silent was suddenly filled with the sound of the Giants knuckles cracking. "It has been a bit of a boring month, Tommy. Hell I might even respect you a bit more when we were done. Hell I would even say nice things about you at your funeral."

Tommy started to sneer but held his anger as he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Slut Angie smiled a radiant smile as she parted her lips and dumped Tommy's cum into his mouth. I was barely conscious of my fingers which had worked their way into my boipussy. The giant took notice of me and with a smack to the head told me to get dressed.

The clothes fit almost perfectly. The bikini bottoms were a size too small, but I think that Creep John had done that on purpose. The thong was tied in a knot and I was sure that the only way I was going to get it to fit was tucking my little boipenis back between my legs. I started to tuck it back when the oldest of Giants goons grabbed my hand and shook his head no. He grabbed the sides of the thong bikini and yanked them up. He wedged the thong between my cheeks as he continued to pull even after the thong was as high as it would go. As he put pressure on my boipenis, my tiny balls popped out of either side of my new bikini. The old man reached down and gently pushed each bull up into my body. Once he was done the man released my bikini and took a hold of my face, licking from my chin all the way to my hair line. As his tongue slipped back into his mouth he said loud enough that it almost echoed "You know what the best thing about a sissy is?"

He waited for me to answer though I was too creeped out to speak, so I just shook my head left and right. The man smiled and again loud enough to echo said, "They will do anything you say because no one cares what happens to a sissy."

I slipped the jean short shorts on and wasn't too surprised to find that the sides of the bikini had been pulled up above the shorts waist. The old Biker stopped me from zipping them up, instead folding down the fronts along the zipper exposing more of my green bikini. The top was a tangled mess that took me a bit of time to undue. By the time I was done and ready to put it on the room had cleared out. It was just me and the old goon. I was able to tie the top of the bikini, the part that goes around your neck, but the back was beyond me. The complicated system I had in my head for making work was thrown out the door when I remembered the old goon.

Quietly and demurely I asked the old goon to tie the top behind my back. He did it so gently I was shocked, especially after the brutal wedgie he had just given me. Once my top was tied The old man wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me in a tender embrace, "you have such a lovely body my little puppet. I would love to spend a long weekend with my arms wrapped around you."

Slipping both hands down the front of my shorts, the old man ran his thumbs along the shaft of my bikini encased boipenis. His thumbs moved in a delicious dance one went up while one went down. His hands combined with the feeling of his bulging cock pressing against my backside was the most wonderful thing I had felt in days. I rolled my head to face his and begged him to kiss me. It was awkward but he brought his lips to mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Out tongues danced right up until I pulled mine back and sucked his deeper. I sucked on his tongue like it was a mini cock. He pulled his out and whispered words I was desperate to hear. His voice was soft and coy, "Do you want to feel my cock puppet? I want you to feel my cock."

"Oh yes I want your cock." I whispered back. He pulled his hands from my shorts as I turned to face him. Cupping my ass he pulled me back in for another kiss, I melted as he sucked my tongue into his mouth. I moaned as he squeezed my ass harder. As he squeezed my ass I was reminded that my boipussy had been used quite thoroughly all day and more men were about to fuck me. I wanted him to feel my boipussy when it was tight, when it would grip his cock like a virgins. I turned around and started to pull my shorts down but he stopped me.

"I am sorry puppet but we don't have time for that. Besides, there are rules and I don't get to go first."

"Can I suck it?" I asked turning back to him. He smiled at me as pulled my shorts back into place. "I want to taste your cum, I want to feel it slide down my throat."

Popping his thumb in my mouth he pushed me down to my knees. As soon as his jean covered member as at eye level I started to undue his pants, he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was throbbing and my boipussy ached to feel him sliding inside me. I took his cock into my mouth and slithered my tongue down his shaft until I felt it press against the back of my throat. Sucking down hard I tried to keep his cock from slipping out of my mouth as I pulled back. Once the tip passed my lips I kissed its tip and then greedily sucked it back into my mouth. The old goon curled his fingers into my hair and started to thrust his hips, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth violently. As he neared climax he pulled his cock from my mouth with a pop and pumped it vigorously with his hand until he shot a load across my face and into my hair.

I flinched when his cum hit me and I was obviously embarrassed because he didn't say anything at first. The old goons face changed a bit when I stopped smiling, He held a hand out to me and helped me stand up. "Sorry pet, but there are rules and we aren't a loud to cum IN a sissy only on them."

"Come on we are going to be late." The goon said as he took me hand and led me out of the Tattoo parlor.

The rest of the club was pulling onto the main road at the far end of the alley when I stepped out into the light. The old Goon climbed onto a chromed out Harley and waved me over. Climbing onto the back of his motorcycle, my backside was immediately greeted with a heavy rumble. I wrapped my arms around the old goon and whispered into his ear "I wish I had a dildo in my boipussy right now."

"Oh don't worry pet, you are going to plenty of cock today. And real cock not rubber." He answered as he patted my hands. "Now, you hold tight, Pet. I wouldn't want to lose you."

We rode across town with my hands wrapped tight around the old goons waist. I closed my eyes and laid my head down on his shoulder. I focused on the thump of the engine I imagined it was junior fucking me, I hadn't seen him in weeks. Daddy had encouraged our relationship at first, he thought Junior used me like a whore. When he found out Junior called me his girlfriend he had forbidden me from seeing him. He would come into the shop every now and again, I told him I was a slut who fucked any cock that was near me but he didn't care. He asked me if I loved him. I told him yes and he would drop to his knees and suck my little boipenis.

Goon pulled my hands away from him and I realized we had arrived. The house was massive and very well kept. I had expected the bikers to live in a crappy trailer park, I was wrong. All the bikes were parked around back. Goon pulled me off the bike and stood behind me as we walked. "Listen carefully to me pet. Do as your told, spread your legs beg for cock and don't ever talk back. If a club member tells you to do something you do it quick. Follows those rules and I won't have any problem getting you home tonight."

There was a path leading away from the house and towards the sounds of a party. Goon gave me a pat on the ass and we started toward the noise. Just as we reached the path, I was greeted by another another sissy. He was taller than the Giant even, I looked at her feet and could see why. She was wearing a pair of platform stiletto heels that added easily 9" to her height. Her legs were wrapped in a pair of fishnet stockings held up by a black garter belt. She was wearing a pair of black sheer G-string panties. The panties were sheer enough that I could see how they had caged his boipenis. She was wearing a maids uniform. But it was designed so that it wouldn't cover her from the waist down, even though it did technically have a skirt. A poorly concealed pair of falsies filled out the uniform. Someone had written Whore across her face with his mouth forming the O. She was wearing a long blond wig that had been pulled up into pig tails, one on each side of his head. The uniforms little apron was covered in a layer of dried cum. Though she was caring a tray she stopped in front of us and curtsied and with her eyes cast down said "Good evening Master Jonathan, Can my pathetic slut body be of any use to you today."

"Not today, Kelly, but thank you." The old goon responded as he put his hand on my ass and pushed me forward.

"Are you sure Master, the club's sissy cunt is good and stretched, very ready for cock today." She said her voice high pitched and effeminate. The Old Goon, Master Jonathan, did not answer he just kept walking. After a few seconds I heard a pair of heels start to click as the sissy continued on. I turned and was shocked by the site of her backside. Even if she had been wearing a thong and not a g-string it wouldn't have done anything to hide the massive plug that had been inserted into the sissy's boipussy. I was pulled along thought I could not take my eyes off the sissy as she walked into the house. She never looked back but once she thought we were gone her shoulders slumped and she lowered the tray to her side.

"Here we are, pet, remember what I said and you should be fine. I will make sure that you get home tonight, just don't do anything stupid." Master Jonathan said as he pinched my ass and head for a table full of liquor that had been turned into a makeshift bar. Behind the table pouring drinks was a woman dressed as a slutty school girl. She looked familiar and actually I think I sold her that outfit at the store. I knew for sure I had when she looked up and smiled. The pool was ridiculously large with lounge chairs all over the place. The six bikers that were at the tattoo parlor were joined her by almost two dozen others. They were dressed in a combination of cut-off jeans and cut off camo pants.

Joining the bikers and the bartender was about a half dozen woman in skimpy bikinis. It wasn't often that I was surrounded by woman wearing almost the same outfit I was... I was very quickly becoming intimidated and uncomfortable. The Giant was at the far end of the pool with slut-Angie. She had changed into a bikini and had seated at his feet sucking on his toes. There was only one female biker, she was laid out on a lounge chair with a bound and nude woman between her legs. The biker chic wrapped her legs around the other woman's head and squeezed it tight. I watched as her breathing quickened and she pulled the bound woman's hair. She bit down on her lip just before going limp. Even though the biker chic was limp the woman didn't move from between her legs. The biker chic laid still for a moment and then brought her leg back and put it into the woman's shoulder. With a swift thrust she pushed the woman back and onto her ass.

The nude woman now laying on her arms struggled for a moment to get up. The biker chic, who was nude from the waist down swung off the lounge chair and grabbed a rumpled pair of jeans from the ground next to her. She pulled them on without any panties I almost gagged, how could you go anywhere without panties. She stepped over the nude woman and walked past me . the nude woman's eyes met mine and I could see that she had been crying.

I walked over to her and leaned down to help her. She pulled away at first, but after I promised I would help she let me take her elbow. She braced against me and pulled her legs under her butt pushing up. I didn't help her up so much as act as a crutch for her. Even without here heels she was taller than me. Someone had written Fuck Toy across her forehead in marker and Whore was tattooed above her shaved pussy. Her arms weren't the only part of her in bondage, her heels were locked on her feet . She reeked of sex, cum and piss. She looked me up and down and whispered under her breath, "Be careful sweaty. These monster here, they will eat you alive if you give them even the smallest taste."

"I am just here for the afternoon. And then I..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"And my husband lost a bet so I was theirs for a weekend." She said as she looked over her shoulder towards the Giant. "I haven't worn more than a pair of panties in over a year. All weekend and every night my husband prances around in my old clothes, at least they fuck him almost as much as they fuck me."

"They aren't all evil. Master Jonathan ..." I started to explain how he had been nice to me but she cut me off.

"He is one of the worst, he will fuck you sweat for a little while if you're alone. But give it a few weeks and he will get bored with you and that's when he starts to humiliate you. Last week he brought my husband a gallon jug of cum, told him he had to drink it in 20 minutes. For every once still left after 20 minutes I had to stay bound like this for a day. I have four days left."

"FUCKTOY and SISSYCUNT! Get your slutty asses over here." The Giant bellowed out. I looked over just as he was smacking a bikini girl on the ass to send her away. She didn't look to happy about it and shot both of us a nasty look.

"Hurry up and don't get me in trouble the last thing I need is another Sissy causing my ass pain." The woman whispered as we started to walk around the pool. The bikini girls didn't both hiding their contempt for the two of us, they knew that none of the bikers were looking at their faces. We circled around to the lounge chair that the Giant had taken up residence at.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers