A Sister and Her Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, now I see how he insulted you!" I replied. "So your mom's a whore, you can't change that, lord knows I haven't. You are of Mexican descent, you should proud of that." He looked over at me. "You might suggest he not refer to you as a spick in public, others might not be as tolerant as you, and he might get hurt." Luis smiled. "So the only question is are you worthless?" He looked at Rey silently asking if I was serious. She nodded.

"Tell him to come ask me and I will let him know in a week!"

"Are you serious?" Luis asked.

"Luis, you tell him to come ask me personally." He nodded. "Now what else is bothering you?"

"How come you have no TV?" He said firmly but his hands were not clenched.

"I had two, your mom sold them for drug money. She took the stereo, the microwave, the coffee pot, She has taken everything of value." I waved my arm around. "I don't like her doing drugs, so I don't replace them. I have books, they don't steal books. I suggest you lock the doors to your room at all times, especially at night!"

"Where is mom?" Rey asked.

"My guess is the check came in so she has money for drugs, when that dries up she should be back." I explained. "Another week at the most, unless your dad found her and she is back turning tricks for him again."

"So dad knows she is here?" Rey asked. I could sense the fear in her voice.

"She has no needle tracks, so I don't think so. I think she is still freelancing." I explained being brutally honest.

"Does he know we are here?" Rey asked. The fear turned to terror.

"No one knows you are here except Joy and me. The school knows but they cannot tell anyone." Rey looked at me, she eyed me up and down.

"Uncle Buck, why do you call mom a whore in front of us?" Luis asked.

"I figured it was time to quit lying to you kids. It is time you need to be who you are, not what your parents are. You got dealt a crummy hand. Time for you to play a new game you have a chance of winning."

"You brought us here!" Rey yelled out. "You did this didn't you?"

"You two need to study, you have school tomorrow!" I replied.

"That's not fair you didn't answer!" Rey complained.

"Yeah, but he didn't lie either!" Luis said beaming. He just learned another lesson.

I talked to Luis that night and explained that if he did not want anyone to get his goat he should not let them know where it was tied up. I praised him for not lashing out and reinforced our earlier talk about picking his battles. I explained that I would not support him if he struck first, but would stand behind him if he was defending himself.

Saturday we picked up Joy and took the kids shopping for clothes. Rey appreciated having another woman around, the fact she was also black I think helped. Joy helped me with Luis explaining the latest fads might be stylish but old classics stood the test of time. I bought him some work boots to help around the place, in return he was allowed to pick out the sneakers. Remembering Rey's look from the other day I stopped at the electronics' store.

The four of us went for pizza that night. Returning home we played some cards. I took Joy home just after ten.

"Buck please come in for a cup of coffee." It was not a question, more of a command.

"I really should get back." I looked back down the road.

"One cup, I insist!" She pulled me in and sat me on the stool at the counter.

She went to the other side and set up the coffee maker. I looked around the place was clean and nicely decorated. Contemporary but warm and comfortable. Joy turned on the coffee maker and walked back around the island while I was looking. She moved between my legs our face about the same height.

"What does it take for a girl to get a kiss from you?" She did not wait for an answer, pushing her lips against mine.

My first instinct was to push her back but I did not want to offend her. I kissed her kindly but not passionately.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"It was something I wanted to share with you." Joy smiled. "Did it offend you?"

"No! Not at all, it was quite nice in fact, but...

"But, you are not interested?" She offered me an out.

"Interested?" I pondered. "Curious maybe, but my life is complicated enough. I am not looking for any commitments right now."

She pulled my arms around her waist, and then swung her arms over my shoulders.

"Then let's just commit to no commitments." Joy leaned in and kissed me again. I took the hint and slipped my hands over her sexy ass. She moaned in my mouth as her tongue searched for mine. "So can I at least pinch hit for your team?"

I stood up my cock starting to harden.

"I better leave." She looked hurt. I bent down and kissed her again. "Next time we are up to bat, you can take the plate. Just not tonight, ok"

I looked back at my truck, Joy was surprised by my answer. She looked out her front window.

"Is everything ok Buck?" She looked concerned.

"Everything is fine, I just need to go!" I headed to the front door. I kissed her again. "Sorry to be rude."

I left quickly walking around my truck before getting in. I smiled and waved as I backed out. Once out of sight I hit the gas. Something was not right, I could feel it. I was doing almost eighty on the road to the house. I only live three miles out but the closer I got the stronger the feeling became. I could see the lights of the house on the horizon, I could see the backup lights as a car pulled on the road. Brake lights then tail lights as it sped away from me. I stopped on the road and looked both ways.

I could see the tire tracks in the drive with my flashlight, they were not mine. There were two people I could see footsteps from the passenger side. I pulled the truck off the road and parked it beside the school bus. I could see the footsteps leading to the house before I lost them on the concrete pad in front of the garage. The bus looked fine, I walked around it just in case.

I opened the entry door to the garage, I shined the flashlight around, Karen was not back, and maybe someone was looking for her? She knew I would send her packing if she had visitors when I was home. I unlocked the front door. Luis was reading a book on woodworking he got from the library. Rey looked at me, her face told me everything I needed to know.

"Sorry it took so long." I said to her. "Luis time for bed, take your book and read it in your room if you want."

"Ok. Good night sis, good night Buck." He left as Rey stood looking at me waiting for him to leave the room.

She waited until he rounded the corner then ran to me and wrapped her arms around my back. I pulled her close I could hear her sobbing.

"I'm sorry. Joy wanted to talk." I explained as I rubbed her back calming her down.

"I am scared Buck!" She cried.

"Did you see anyone?" I asked.

"No!" She replied.

"Ok." I held her for several more minutes. "You better get ready for bed now honey."

Rey reluctantly left me and headed to her bedroom. It had been awhile so I sat down and had a beer. Checking the perimeter I headed to my room, as I passed Rey's room she called out.

"Buck could you sit with me until I fall asleep?" I stood in the hall unable to move. "I am sure it won't take long with you here." She looked up at me.

I felt an overwhelming urge to run, just looking in the room made me sick. She gave me a quizzical look.

"I'm sorry, I can't!" I turned and left before she could respond.

I went to the bathroom and prepared for bed. When I entered my room Rey was snuggled in my bed.

"I don't want to be alone!" She whispered.

"Rey you can't be in here!" I scolded her softly.

"Please Buck?" She looked at me with those doe eyes, she was so scared.

I grabbed my pillow from the bed, turned off the light and laid down on the floor in front of the open door.

"Good night honey." I closed my eyes. The hard floor brought back memories from my days in the service. I felt a blanket cover me, I waited until I knew she was sleeping then drifted off myself.

Rey Ann

Buck is nothing like we thought he would be. Sure he is gruff and ornery but he is also compassionate. After years of everybody whispering behind our backs he tells us like it is. He says mom is a whore, Luis and I knew she was but Buck was the first one to say it out loud. It hurts to hear that, but deep down we know it is true. What he did not say is my dad is her pimp, well at least when they are together. It's bad enough for me, but for Luis it is even worse. He doesn't know who his dad even is, his sister looks black, and his mom, well I need not say it again.

Luis is playing the part but I know he has not bought in, myself, well we have been down his road too many times to burn our suitcases. Joy has been good to us, I am not sure if she and Buck are dating or she is just helping out. They took us shopping for new clothes, she has been helping me with my cooking. I help Luis with his homework, Buck spends time with us every night.

He was gone the other night, taking Joy home. A car pulled in the drive, I thought mom might be coming home. I looked but when I reached the window, I thought I saw two black men drive away. Buck pulled in the drive right away, I was scared and he knew it. I asked him to sit with me but he said he couldn't. He stood at the door like he was frozen. Come to think about it he has not set a foot in either bedroom since we arrived. I wonder why?

I was in his bed when he came from the bathroom, he asked me to leave, but something told me he really wanted me to stay. Not in some disgusting sexy way, not like that at all, more to know he was protecting me. The fact is he is the only adult man I have lived with that has not looked at me like that! He took his pillow and slept on the floor. I thought of joining him, but I did not want him to think I wanted that either. It's just that when I hugged him before bed he made me feel loved and safe. I placed a cover over him and went right to sleep.

Buck

Sunday I offered to take the kids to a movie, I asked a friend of mine named Archie to join us. Archie is a special friend, almost as big as me and definitely stronger he was hurt when he was young. He lives with his mom, he helps me at the garage and at his uncle's construction company. He has the mind of an eight year old now, he is always happy, loves to play. Archie comes to the shop at work when it rains, likes to hand me tools and organize the shop. We help his mom pay some the bills with donations.

Archie likes Disney films so I thought it would be good if we took him along. The other reason is I want him to get to know the kids. They need him as much as he needs them.

I called his mom she was glad I called. Rey sat in front with me, Luis in back with Archie. Archie wanted to play but Luis was having none of it. Rey engaged him and Archie laughed most of the trip. Before we went into watch the movie I pulled Luis aside.

"Would it hurt you to play with him?" I asked.

"He is a kid in a man's body, his jokes are lame." Luis said in defense.

"He is a man that was hurt, he is a good man, yes he is not very mature, but what does it cost you to make 'him' happy for a few hours?" I stared him down. "How does it make you feel when people look down on you? Think about that."

The movie was great, Archie loved the popcorn I bought him. After the movie we went out for Archie's favorite, fried chicken. Luis was not perfect after our little talk but he tried. I asked him to walk Archie to the door. His mom met them, I saw her give Luis some money. He looked at it in his hand then looked at Rey and me waiting in the truck. He handed it back, she hugged Luis. Archie was so happy when Luis shook his hand and said goodbye. I have hope for that boy.

He got in the truck and looked back at the house, the porch was empty.

"I am proud of you!" I said as I looked back at him.

"I'd rather have the ten bucks!" He smiled at me.

"If she had it she would have given you a million!" I replied back. Luis seemed affected by that.

"Buck." He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we take Archie to a ball game sometime?" Luis asked. Rey looked at me, she was more surprised than I was.

"When you can pay for your tickets, I will take you both." I replied.

"How can I do that I don't have any money?" He protested.

"Earn it, ask yourself this, how bad do I want it?" I challenged him.

Back at the house I sat them down and gave them each a cell phone. They were programmed with five numbers, the house, mine, Joy's, each others, and the police. I explained what would happen if I was used for any non emergency phone call to another number. They could use the house phone for that.

That week Mathew Polk passed me in the hall of the school between classes. I stopped.

"POLK! I yelled. "I heard you called my nephew worthless!" I said loudly.

The hall way came to a screeching stop, all eyes were on Mathew and me.

"Did you say that?" I asked loudly again.

"He was being a jerk!" Mathew said.

"Then why didn't you call him a jerk?" He didn't know what to say. "I don't know if he is a jerk but I can assure you he is not worthless. You call him that again and you will answer to me!"

Mathew stood silent as I walked on, the hall soon started to buzz with excitement. Rey and Luis were the last ones on the bus as usual as we headed home from the last stop. I pulled in the drive. They both got out of the bus, I locked it up and headed to the front door. I could hear Rey talking to him. He argued back. I opened the door and waited for them to enter.

"Tell him!" Rey yelled at Luis. I waited but he was struggling.

"Tell me what?" I asked. Luis looked at me, he wanted to run.

"Mathew apologized for calling me worthless!" He looked at me searching for something. There was more.

"And?" He looked at Rey, she nodded in my direction.

"He said I was being a jerk!" I smiled at him, he balled up his fists.

"Well were you?" Again I challenged him.

"Kinda, I guess." He looked down avoiding my eyes.

"Look at me Luis!" He looked up. "First thing you do tomorrow is find Mathew and man up, tell him you were sorry for being a jerk."

"Yes sir!"

"Good now let's eat, this diet I am on is working!" I looked at Rey and winked. I could see the happiness she was enjoying.

Word got around pretty quick that Luis had approached Mathew and apologized. I made a point of walking the same hall at the same time as the day before. I saw Mathew before he saw me.

"POLK! I yelled. He looked up and the hall fell silent just like the day before.

"I heard you apologized to my nephew? Is that right?" You could hear a pin drop. Kids rounding the corner stacked up and started whispering.

"Yes sir." He squeaked out.

"And he apologized to you for being a jerk?" I yelled.

"He did." He said louder now.

"We good?" I looked at him he smiled.

"Yes sir." He said confidently.

"I am proud of you young man, your father will hear from me." I explained. "I takes a real man to admit a mistake and do what he can to correct it."

I turned and when back to the shop. That night before bed Luis came to me and hugged me. He never said a word, just pulled me tight.

"I's not easy being a man at your age, I am proud of you for trying." I patted his back.

True to my word I called Mathew's father and told him enough of the story to make his kid look good. He thanked me for calling him.

That night I slept well.

There was a band concert at the school that night, I drove the kids to it in the truck. Dropping them off, I drove back towards home and pulled in her drive. Joy opened the door and calmly let me in. The moment the door closed she attacked me. Pushing me against the wall she pulled me down for a kiss.

"Follow me!" She pulled me to her bedroom, it looked less feminine than I would have expected. "I feel like a teenager sneaking a boyfriend into my bedroom at my parent's house!"

Our lips met it felt good to be with a woman that had desires again. She had taken charge and I was not going to stop her now. She went for my belt, I pulled at her blouse. My pants were at my knees, she liked what she found. She was panting now, maintaining the kiss was not going to work. We separated, I watched as she unleashed her big brown tits, the nipples lost in an ocean of dark skin making up her areolas. I latched on one as she thrust her head back and growled.

"Hurry Buck, on the bed."

We undressed ourselves I pulled two condoms from my pocket and put them on the stand. She looked at me not sure if she should be insulted.

"You don't need..." She started to say.

"They are not for me they are for you!" I tried to explain knowing it could be a deal breaker. "I am clean, but I insist, captain's orders!"

"Sir, yes sir!" Joy teased, she flopped on the bed, and indicated I should come closer with her index finger. She is a solid woman bigger than I prefer but not too big. Her massive tits sagged little even on her back. The pink of her sex spread for me inviting me to take a closer look. I have been around the world, before I was married I had sampled my share of women. Joy was one of the sweetest. She moaned the moment I lapped her slit, after that she never stopped. She cradled my face guiding me to where she wanted me, then stroked my hair in appreciation. I was covered in sex juice the sound of her excitement filled the room. She started bucking then gripped my hair. I moved to her clit she pushed up harder.

She pulled my head up by my hair then plunged it back to her cunt. Repeating this I soon realized she was fucking my face. Her cooze is dripping, her sex wide open displaying her need. I gripped her ass cheeks from below, forced my tongue deep in her pussy, my nose rubbed back and forth over her clit. Joy tried to push me away as her orgasm overtook her. I could feel her pussy contracting over my tongue.

"Enough! Stop Buck!" She pushed harder. I moved slightly then sucked her clit and the surrounding folds of her pussy deep in my mouth. "Please Buck!"

Joy thought she was in control but I wanted her to know I was letting her have that power. I pulled my mouth off her cunt, and let her ass down with my hands I heard her sigh although her body was still dealing with the aftershocks. She looked down through half closed eyes and smiled. Without warning I thrust her ass up again, I sucked her clit back in my mouth and lightly bit the surrounding flesh.

"OH GOD!" Joy yelled.

She pushed up offering me more of her sex than I could take, I opened wide and sucked as much pussy in as I could. This sent and instant shiver through her body. She thrust up hard and clamped her legs around my head. Joy gently pushed my head back, I slipped out as she raised her legs. She handed me a condom.

"I want you in me!" Without hesitation I slipped on the rubber, Joy held her pussy open with one hand. With the other she guided me in for a passionate kiss. She tasted herself then guided me between her oily gash. We both looked down as my white cock started to disappear in her brown pussy.

Joy pulled me down until my chest rested over hers. The soft mounds of flesh cushioned my body as I rested on my elbows. We started a slow rhythmic pace. Each thrust moved deeper in her tight pussy. The moans returned, this time they were deeper, more animalistic. Joy caressed my back then slipped her hands down to my ass. She urged me deeper and faster. Her breathing started to get erratic, the moans became groans.

The familiar feeling started to well up inside me.

"Joy!" I warned her.

"Yes!" She wrapped her legs around the back of mine urging me on.

The question answered I focused on her pleasure again. She had cum twice so I knew I was fighting a losing battle but still I tried. She pulled me down on top of her, smothering her body with mine. Her arms held me tight her pelvis thrust up.