A Sister and Her Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still I will need to be careful, he is too protective of me to fall in love yet. He told me he loved me but that is not the same as being in love. I told him Luis and I loved him too. That made him more comfortable. Some day we will be lovers, I just can't let him know yet.

Buck

Rey Ann graduates next month, she just turned eighteen, and with respectable grades she had her choice of colleges. Luis struggles to keep his grades in the B's, but playing sports, dating and working out at the shop with Archie leaves him little time to study. He is a great kid, college is not in his future but he has a steady flow of clients for the woodworking they do. Archie has a girlfriend named Shelly, she is a very nice girl, ten years younger, with challenges of her own. They get along great, there is even talk of living together.

I have not seen Karen since she left. She has asked me to visit, and so has Joy, but so far I have not made that commitment. I think she may be better off with the past staying in the past. The kids fly out a couple of times a year, with Karen working we split the costs.

Rey Ann is finding being away at college more of an adjustment than I would have expected. She has made few friends, and misses home. Luis and I drive up at least once a month. Rey comes home on breaks and finds it hard to leave to go back. Luis is doing great, he has a steady girl now, she is a bit bossy but he just ignores her so I guess they are happy.

Luis graduated in June, he and Archie are looking to find a building to rent. I suggested he look for some property to build a house and put the shop behind it. I have some acreage but none of it is zoned properly. Besides it is time he becomes more independent. We talked to the banker the other day. Archie and Shelly have set a date and are getting married. Rey Ann is doing better, I think, her grades have improved at least. She has dated very little, at first I thought it was because she studied so much, Luis disagrees. He says she misses me.

Starting when she was sixteen she kissed me on the lips. I told her it was not right, but she still does it at times, mostly on birthdays and special occasions. I think her crush on me is waning, at least I hope so. I know I miss her being around, but I guess part of being a parent is letting go.

Karen and Joy are doing splendidly. They flew in to see Luis graduate but left the same day. Joy had a conference to attend. I think Karen has moved on as well. She will always hold a special part in my heart, sort of a love hate relationship, but I really do love her. She talked to me and kissed me goodbye asking when I will visit.

Rey Ann

I am home after my freshman year in college. It was a terrible first few months, the only thing that kept me sane was my calls to Luis and mom. Buck visited with Luis every month, I came home for holidays, but was never really alone with Buck. Still just having him around makes me feel better. Sometimes when I am at school I just take the Mustang out for a drive just to feel closer to him. I threw myself into my classes, at least my grades are back where they should be. I have had many opportunities to date but I am not really interested right now. Still I do have friends and at the end of the year started going out some.

I came home for the summer hoping I could spend time with Buck. The problem is, that is when he is busiest. Sometimes he works well into the night. I have a part time job at fast food joint for the summer, but I work nights, we see each other only a few hours a week. It seems when we are together Luis is home too.

Luis is doing great he graduated high school, he is even starting to look for some property to build a house and a big shop. Buck is helping him plan it so it happens in steps.

Buck offered to take us to see mom but it was too complicated to get schedules together. I am going one week, Luis another. Mom still asks about Buck I think she misses him too. I want to talk to her about my feelings for him but I am not sure I trust her when it comes to Buck.

Buck and I did get to spend some time together before school started. I want to kiss him all the time but I know it will just make him upset. He still looks at me like a teenager. The problem is I am. My only hope is he does not find someone to fall in love with before I am old enough for him to see me as a woman.

Buck

Karen and Joy are flying in tomorrow. Luis and I are driving to pick them up and head to Rey Ann's college graduation. It will be the first time Karen and Joy will meet her boyfriend. Luis is between flames right now, he is looking forward checking out what the college has to offer. With hotel rooms at a premium, I booked just two, Luis and I will share one.

"Buck!" Karen called out from across the airport.

She looked better than I have ever seen her since high school. She will never be skinny but she looked fit. With all the curves a woman of her build should have, and none of the excesses. Joy looked like she has shed a few pounds and looks great. Standing beside each other there was a glow about them, they were both truly happy.

"It's good to see you!" I greeted them both. Joy hugged me then moved to Luis. Karen hugged Luis then moved to me.

"I miss you so!" She whispered as we hugged.

"I missed you too!" I held her gently as I bent over.

"No, Buck, I mean I miss you, all of you!" She released me so our embrace did not become awkward.

There was a glimmer in her eye, I looked at Joy she gave me a wicked smile. I was not sure exactly what that was about but something seemed wrong about it. The conversation on the ride up was mostly centered on Jason, Rey's boyfriend. Karen and Joy offered their opinions on him based on her phone calls. Luis added his two cents which they twisted to mean what they wanted to think. My only addition was he seemed nice, I was being kind.

I checked us in, Luis and I carried the bags up to the respective rooms, Karen called Rey and told her we were in town, actually the next town. With no time to unpack the four of us drove to have dinner with Rey and Jason. It was a noisy and crowded college bar, Luis loved it as he seemed to be surrounded by all sorts of possibilities. I was concerned about Karen but alcohol was never her issue. Joy alleviated any concerns as she ordered for both of them. Jason was sitting beside Karen, then Rey, Luis, me, and then Joy. Jason laid his charm on extra thick for Karen.

Dinner was predictably average and expensive, maybe it was me but the rest of them seemed to be having a good time. Luis kept asking Rey about her friends. Karen and to some extent Joy pumped Jason for all the vital information they sought about him.

I looked over at Rey Ann and saw she was no longer that fourteen year old girl that I had fought for two years to get out of purgatory. She is a full blown woman now. Close to six feet tall, still very slender, she has the same breast she had when she moved in at fourteen. I guess I was wrong about that. She still has no hips to speak of. But she is perfectly proportioned top to bottom if you ask me. Her big doe eyes, and infectious smile has not changed. She is not only smart she is street wise.

Being away from me has been hard on her, but harder for me. She is twelve years younger but it may as well be a lifetime since she is my niece. Through it all she has kept a sense of humor, worked hard, and avoided the perils of youth. She has a heart of gold and a will of iron when she is challenged. She is setting in front of me graduating from college tomorrow and soon to be lost to the world. There are few opportunities in a little community like ours, fewer still that can afford someone with her qualifications. What am I thinking, even if there was, she is a woman that deserves better than me. That and she is still my niece.

I have done my part proudly and with honor, just as I have with Luis. He has become a model young man, hardworking, owns his own house and business. Full of life and yet has two feet on the ground. I am proud of them both. When I look at Rey I now see the woman of my dreams, something I would never allow myself to think before now. I am embarrassed to admit, the memory of Vicky has faded since Bobby died. Although they look so different, in every other way they are so much alike. Rey is looking at me now, she tilted her head and grinned slightly. She is reading me like she has done for so many years, I hide what she should not see. Rey got up and walked over to me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked leaning in so she did not have to yell.

"Just how proud I am of you, graduating and all." I replied.

"Is that all you were thinking?" She prodded.

I said nothing, she waited then kissed my cheek.

"I thought so." She replied. "I miss you too."

She knew the rules, by saying nothing I did not lie.

"Jason has a party he wants to go to tonight, is it alright if Luis comes along?" Rey asked. Luis heard her, he looked at me.

"Do I have to come get him?" I asked.

"Not tonight, I am sure we can find a place for him to crash." Rey smiled.

"Luis, I expect you to be at that graduation, the whole graduation. Remember that when you start drinking!"

"Yes sir." He smiled.

"Be polite, be responsible, and no means no." I reminded him. "Call me if you need a ride."

Rey and Luis started laughing. I stood up to hit the restroom. We gathered outside the bar and discussed tomorrow's schedule. Saying our goodbyes Karen and Joy rode with me back to the hotel. I had just started to unpack when a knock came on the connecting door.

"Can we come in for a few minutes?" Joy asked. Karen was setting on one bed, they had just started unpacking.

"Sure what's up?" I stepped back and allowed her to walk in my room. Karen stood and followed her.

"Karen would like your opinion on something." Joy replied.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"Just come over here and set on the bed, she has something to show you." Joy repeated. "Now you need to be honest!"

"Ok." Something was up I just didn't know what. Joy guided me to the bed closest to the window. Facing the open door to their room I leaned back with my hands behind me on the bed. "What is it?"

"Joy got me and anniversary present, I was hoping you could tell me what you think." Karen explained.

She started unbuttoning her blouse, for sure I thought it would be a tattoo. She was reaching the last button before her skirt, she pulled the hem of the blouse free from her skirt. I was so focused on what she was doing I didn't even see Joy move behind me. Karen removed the last button, with a wicked grin she held still for a moment.

"Karen what are you doing?" The words had not left my lips when I felt the cold steel rings wrap around my wrists. Chink-zzziiipppp-click. "What the fuck?"

Joy handcuffed me behind my back. She held the connecting chain firm.

"Relax Buck and watch." Joy whispered in my ear.

"Let me go Joy!" I protested. He next thing I know she is stuffing her panties in my mouth.

"Be polite Buck!" Joy teased.

Obviously they had a plan and it involved me. I could struggle and ruin this for them or I could see where this was going. I gave in, at least for now.

"Thank you Buck, I promise you will enjoy this!" Joy said seductively. "Continue my love!"

Karen started to shed her blouse again this time taking it off. Below it was a sturdy looking bra, not sexy but not plain either. I had washed her bras for years, this one was not cheap, it was a quality piece. She started to remove it and underneath was another bra. This was a sheer delicate bra. Through the thin material I could clearly see she had new nipple rings. These were three times as thick, her nipples bulged with the added bulk. Then it hit me, a bra this thin could never support her tits. She had a boob job. Karen clearly saw my reaction as it hit me.

"Do you like?" She cooed. I nodded my head slowly trying to smile with a mouth full of panties. "So do I!" She squealed.

Karen moved closer, Joy reached out and helped her take the bra off, her tits barely sagged at all. Joy gripped the ring in her right nipple and tugged firmly, her tit was very firm. Releasing the ring Joy caressed her tit.

"She loves when I am rough with them, just not too rough." Joy whispered. "Show him the rest love."

Karen stepped back and started to undo her knee length skirt. She dropped it on the floor, she had on a garter and sheer panties to match the bra also on the floor. Her legs looked firm and toned, still bigger than I prefer but much improved. The second shock was her stomach, it looked like it did before she put on so much weight, a thin scar was the only indication of the surgery. She had a tummy tuck.

"Do you like that as well?" Karen was truly asking. Again I nodded slowly and smiled.

"Oh Buck I have missed you so!" Karen straddled my waist her firm ass resting on my lap. She locked her lips on mine and kissed me like a true lover. "You are the only man that ever truly loved me. I love you so much."

She kissed me some more, her tits rubbed my chest her pussy now over my growing cock. Joy pulled me back my arms trapped behind me. The cuffs dug in slightly. Karen released my belt, and started to remove my slacks. I tried to speak but the panties only allowed a muffled noise. Joy pressed her lips to mine the panties holding the panties in. My pants were off and socks as well, warm lips engulfed my cock. Taken by surprise I think I held up well but there was no way I could resist them both.

Sure it was wrong, but it had always been wrong. If they just let me speak I could explain that. Karen slipped her panties off but left the garters on she crawled above me.

"Buck I have wanted to do this for so long." Karen guided my cock to her pussy. "I'm sorry to do it this way, but I know you would not approve."

Karen lowered her cunt over my cock, she was tighter than ever before. She was crying as she let herself take me in, she was kissing me and sobbing at the same time. I could feel her give herself to me. I tried to talk, but they would not listen. I tried to push the panties out. Joy kept pushing them in. I thrust my hips up to fuck Karen, yelling at the same time. She looked at Joy.

"He is trying to say something!" Slowly she pulled the panties from my mouth.

"Take these cuffs off me." I said calmly. Karen looked sadly at Joy. She could not continue holding me against my will. "I want to hold you while we make love." I said.

"Oh Buck!" Karen pulled up by my shoulders as Joy released the bonds, I wrapped my arms around Karen and pulled her back down to me.

"You know this is wrong, but I want to make you happy Karen." I said as she started to show me how much she loved me.

Joy started undressing, soon she was kissing us both, I pulled her over my head and started eating her pussy while Karen pleasured herself on my cock. They kissed each other, Joy must be working Karen's nipples as she moaned over and over.

It did not take as long as I would have liked but when Karen started cumming she set me off close behind.

Caught up in the moment Karen had had been unusually quiet. When the volcano erupted within her she finally broke her silence.

"OOOHHH Buck!" She moaned. Karen pressed her cervix hard against my cock. "Fill me baby, I have always wanted to feel your cum in my pussy!"

I bucked from below my hands gripping her ample ass pulling her tight. Karen rolled her hips, slamming down hard. She filled Joy's mouth with her groans, I did the same in Joy's pussy. Karen shuddered to a stop and fell to the side, Joy leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. Grinding her clit against my mouth she started down her own path to an orgasm. I refused to let her clit free she eventually clamped her legs closed blocking any further stimulation. Thrusting and jerking above me she worked my cock deeper in her mouth.

The three of us were spent, at least I thought I was. Joy started to clean Karen's pussy of our juices. The sight of a black woman a white woman going at it stirred me back to life. Karen grinned at me, guiding Joy's ass in the air she offered her lovers pussy. Kneeling behind Joy I eased my cock in her waiting cunt. Joy groaned as I entered leaving Karen's pussy open and dripping cum. Karen grabbed Joy's head and returned her back to finish the job. It took a while but Joy finally succumbed to the fucking and climaxed for the second time.

Pulling off me Joy guided me between Karen's legs. On top this time, her pussy gaping open, my cock found itself back where it started. I was happily fucking Karen hard and steady. Joy left for a moment then returned wearing a harness with a slender dildo. Realizing what she wanted I rolled Karen back on top. She looked over at Joy and giggled.

"Do me mistress! Fuck my ass!" Karen groaned as I thrust her higher.

I was concerned the bed might collapse with all of our weight centered in one spot. It protested but held as the three of us tried to occupy the same space. As big as I am, with a big girl like Karen on top of me and the same size woman trying to work her way between Karen's meaty thighs was almost a comedy. Joy finally worked the intruder along my cock, only in the other passage. Karen tensed for just a second then relaxed to let Joy fill her ass. Joy worked her way in as far as she could maneuver between Karen's thighs. Karen melted on top of me, she was just going to enjoy what we had in store for her.

"I love you both!" She murmured. "I have never been happier."

"Cum for us slut!" Joy said thrusting inside her ass.

The tightness of Karen's pussy plus the thought of being in a threesome began to step up my excitement a few notches.

"I like this new you!" I whispered to Karen. She looked up and contracted her pussy over my cock.

"I owe it all to you." She replied. "Fuck me Buck, let me feel you cum in me again!"

"Less talking more fucking!" Joy added. "Fuck her stud. Fill that slut!"

Joy smacked her ass cheek, Karen responded with a grunt, and then started fucking me back. Eventually we set up a rhythm we could maintain. Joy and I alternated filling her orifices, Karen begging for more. Grinding her clit against me she started cumming. Joy changed up her cadence and matched mine.

"YES!" Karen cried out." "MMMMMM...so good!" Karen started squirming between the two of us.

The pressure of us both occupying the same space in Karen's body and her convulsing above me, sent me over the edge.

"Here it cums slut!" The words escaped my lips before I could stop them. I looked down in fear she would be hurt. Karen looked up and grinned.

"Give it to me!" She kissed my chest. "Your slut will gladly fuck you anytime!"

She pulled me tight her nipple rings pressing in my chest. I bucked hard filling her cunt with a second load of cum. She rode me as Joy continued to fuck her ass.

"Thank you Buck! Thank you for loving me." Karen collapsed on top of me.

Joy pulled out of Karen and slipped the harness off. We ended the session with the girls locked in a sixty nine. I looked at the clock it was almost one in the morning. Karen and Joy cuddled up on either side of me they giggled and played like teenagers at a sleepover.

"Ladies we have a graduation tomorrow. Can we get some sleep?" I asked.

They kissed each other and then kissed me before settling down to sleep. I should have nodded off in minutes but I was still contemplating what had just happened and why. This was not right, Karen and Joy had a life together, and there was no need for me to be involved. I needed to stop this, what would the kids think if they found out it started again after all of these years? Karen caressed my chest as she too could not sleep. Slowly she lowered her hand to my limp cock.