A Sister and Her Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Rey still loves buck. Where does that leave Mel?
18.8k words
4.7
18.2k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,675 Followers

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are true for the most part. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

The stories are somewhat long. Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

This story is about a brother's sense of duty to his sister and her family. Buck struggles to help his sister fight against her demons. The first chapters can be a tough read. It was even more difficult for Buck and Rey Ann to tell it.

This is the fifth chapter. Rey Ann starts her career leaving Buck at home. Finding herself at the cross roads she is forced to take matters into her own hands. Melissa is a temptation Rey is not quite prepared for. Can Buck guide her to be the strong woman he needs her to be?

*****

The first week was difficult but exciting. I worked hard each day sometimes well after hours. The apartment building we lived in was filled with other Acme employees as well as other American companies. The British are hard to explain in some ways but easy in other ways. London is a massive city with people from all around the globe. College was diversified but this place is crazy. Sandra is a great mentor we seem to click even though she is almost ten years older.

Buck and I talk almost every other day. Not a week after I arrived so did my period. I don't know who was more disappointed me or Buck. Buck has been very supportive of my taking the job. I miss the sex but miss him more. He still plans on selling the house. Luis helped clean out all of grandpa's old wood working stuff in the basement. I talk to Luis occasionally, he and Maria are still going strong. Maria will be heading back to school in a couple of months. I wonder if they can survive that transition. Mom and Joy usually call once a week. For now they both seem very happy. Karen has not said a word about Buck.

By the end of the first month I got to know several people. As in all situations little groups form. The bar scene is like any other, I soon tired of that. There were many nerds her of course. Good people to hang out with for a day or two. But I was not a good gamer or computer junkie. I seemed to gravitate to the younger married people. There were some who brought their spouses with them. It was most like home, good people and great conversations. Unlike the single people I was not getting hit on either. There is a strict employee code in the company. Sexual relations with a coworker is strictly forbidden without management approval. I am sure it goes on but it is not prevalent.

By the end of June Sandra and I were reassigned to another floor of the business. I was no longer working on human resources for the English employees. Instead we were working on proposals for employees back in the states. One day I saw the city of the office we were working on. It was the same city Buck had talked to Walt about at dinner that night. It was the world headquarters of Consolidated. The main factory just down the road was all but shuttered, less than ten percent of the people still work there.

If I was correct Acme was looking at options to buy Consolidated just like Buck had suggested. I didn't say anything. It was not a done deal as far as I could tell. These were just proposals, data collection, cost estimates. Nothing was marked private but then we were in England. Who would know? Each day I kept track of the progress. Deadlines became shorter and shorter. Then one day I get a call. It's Melissa, Walter's wife.

"Rey, Walt and I just flew in with the kids. Walt says he can spare you for a few hours tomorrow after lunch. Would you like to come meet the kids and come to dinner with us?" She asked her excitement quite evident.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

That night I talked to Buck and gave him the good news. He was so excited for me. We talked for a half an hour. I asked him if there was any news from home. He said the realtor Nathan was out and they had a plan to list the house. The Nathan wanted to get the house on the market during summer so interested families could get the kids registered for school. I was sad to hear it but he seemed determined to sell it. We talked about Luis and of course Maria. They were making plans on how to be together when she went back to college. Luis even suggested moving the business there!

On a hunch I called up Luis, Maria answered. We talked for a few minutes you could tell she was still in love with the little brat. I was happy for her, he really is a great guy. Luis came on the phone. We talked about Maria. It was clear he was still madly in love. We talked business. LLuis said it was good but not great. Then we talked about Buck. Luis explained that Buck missed me of course. Luis explained that the house was looking good almost ready to sell.

"Almost?" I asked.

"The master suit has not been touched." Luis explained.

"He still will not go in?" I asked.

"I offered to do it for him, he just can't seem to say yes." Luis sounded exasperated. "You are the only person he has ever let in that room."

It struck me at that moment Luis was right. I knew Buck had probably gone in when no one was around. I could smell his scent at times. I but knew he wouldn't allow anyone else to go in. That was kind of creepy.

"Do you think he will list it?" I inquired knowing what Buck just told me.

"Don't know? He says no, but when he found out you weren't pregnant he said yes!" Luis replied.

"He told you I was not pregnant?" I was stunned. Buck never talks about his private life.

"Surprised me too! Rey he misses you." Luis didn't need to remind me. "Wish I could buy it and give it to him. I would but all my money is in the business. Can't swing that right now."

"Why would you give to him?" I asked. "If he doesn't want it?"

"Rey he made me who I am! Do you think I would own my own business? I have a new house and drive a nice car. Do you think I could marry someone like Maria if he had not brought us home?" Luis was getting excited. "I would be dead or in jail. I owe him my life! I may never be as good a man as he is, but I will keep trying, I owe him that."

"But the house?"

"All he keeps talking about is that a family needs to live there. He has this ...you know how he can be...it's like he needs everyone and everything to have a purpose. For Buck the house needs a family. It had one with the family when he grew up. Then he had a family with you and me. It's like he thinks the house needs another family and soon. Call me crazy but I think that's it."

We talked some more, then we hung up. I had so much to think about at work and now this. I had money to buy the house but knew Buck would never stand for it. If the house needed a family I was determined to be the one that supplied it.

The next morning Sandra and I were in Walt's office talking business with several other employees. Walt never came right out and said they were planning on buying any company. I sure seemed an offer was being considered. When the meeting was over he asked Sandra and me to stay.

"Sandy I need you and Rey to head up some things for me." Walt said all business like. "I have suspicions there is someone high up in this company that is working for other interests. I need people I can trust. I will be asking you and Rey to handle some delicate documents. If this merger is to take place I can't have it leak out before we are ready to announce it."

"Sure Walt what can we do?" Sandra asked.

"For now just what you are doing. I don't want anyone to get suspicious." He looked serious. "I will have you both doing small projects reporting directly to me."

"I understand." Sandra replied.

"Rey you are spending the afternoon with Melissa and the kids. When you do I have a package I want you to deliver to a man who will be meeting you later today." Walt explained.

We talked for another half hour. Walt explained that while he and the family were in town I would be spending part of the day with Melissa and the kids. This was all by design. The fact he was in England was to throw off anyone that we were even looking at a merger. He explained how several facts were leaked from the directors meeting they had a few weeks back. People were calling and asking him tough questions. He decided to come to England months earlier than planned to quell the rumors. I asked Walt if I could speak to him in private. Sandra left us when Walt was finished.

"Walt are planning on buying Consolidated?" I asked point blank.

"Why would you think that?" He asked surprised I mentioned them by name.

I explained what triggered my suspicions. I explained the proposals that suggested the Acme corporate office could be relocated to the Consolidated headquarters.

"The reason I ask is because Buck is intent on selling his house. If there is a possibility Acme would relocate there I could easily drive that daily." I explained.

"There is no guarantee this would go through." Walt warned.

"But we would know in a year or so right? He can sell it then if it doesn't work out." I suggested smiling.

"Rey Ann, you cannot tell Buck." Walt explained. "If you told him and anyone found out I would have to fire you. You could be charged with insider trading."

"What if I bought the house? Could I do that?" I hoped he would agree.

"As long as you pay fair market price. It would be helpful if you bought it privately. That way there would be no public records." Walt suggested.

"Thank you Walt. I will make sure I don't tell him anything." I promised.

Melissa and I greeted each other with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. I think we were equally happy to see each other again. She introduced me to Zack and Mindy her children. They really didn't have much planned for the day so we just went sightseeing. At three we went to see Big Ben. A man approached me. After telling me his name I handed him a large envelope. The kids were fading fast and so was Melissa. I suggested we head back to the apartment. I made us some tea as she put the kids down for a nap. I joined her on the couch.

"So tell me what was that all about?" Melissa asked.

"Something for Walt. I don't know what was inside." I said truthfully.

"For the company?" She asked.

"I would really rather not talk about it." I said firmly. She looked hurt. "I am sorry Melissa, but I really can't say."

She put her hand on my face and gently held it there. "Walt will be happy to know you did not tell me about the merger." She grinned. Melissa did something so unexpected. She kissed me softly on the lips.

"Buck asked me to deliver that!" She gave me a wicked grin. "But... I really do miss you Rey!"

I was stunned not only what she said but the way she said it. I could tell there was a hidden meaning. I am not into women. I never even thought of trying it. The way she kissed me made me feel she kissed women like that before.

"Buck asked you to kiss me?" I was stunned.

"Well he told me to tell you he missed you. The kiss was my way of showing it." Melissa pulled me into another longer and firmer kiss.

"Melissa I like you but I am not wired that way?" I said politely. My head spinning. What did I do to make her think I was interested in women?

"I know. The first kiss was a clue the second confirmed it. I am sorry I just had to find out for sure!" She asked. "Are you mad I did it?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. It was a new experience but not repulsive. In fact it was quite nice. Still I did not have those types of feelings.

"It was a surprise. A nice surprise I will say, but ..."

"I understand. As long as I did not offend you!" Melissa still held my face. I had not moved away which surprised me.

"Are you?" I stopped before labeling her.

"Gay?" No, maybe slightly bi, but Walter and the kids are my life now. Walter fulfills all my needs, but I do miss the way a woman kisses." She blushed.

"So you have? Women I mean?" I whispered.

"I few times. Experimented I guess. I would not trade it for a man. Especially a man like Walt!" She admitted. "I could never do anything to hurt him. He saved my life!"

Again it was the way she said it. I thought back to Buck saving me. I leaned in and kissed Mel firmly. I held it a bit longer than needed just to make a point. I pulled back it was Melissa's turned to be surprised.

"What was that for?" She blushed.

"Just returning Buck's kiss." I winked. "Mel there is one thing you could do that I miss."

"What is that Rey?" She smiled.

"Hold me. I miss being held!" I was embarrassed to ask.

"Oh Rey! I know how you feel!" Melissa kissed my cheek then pulled me to her my back settled into her breast my head resting on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around my midsection. "I love when Walt just cuddles. I feel so safe and loved."

"Buck makes me feel the same way." I admitted. I snuggled deep against her. Feeling a bit playful I took one hand and placed it on my breast.

"This is the way Buck would do it!" I giggled. Mel squeezed my tit firmly.

"Well we would not want to disappoint him would we?" She laughed.

I fell asleep just after she did wondering about what she meant when she said Walt saved her life. As for the physical contact? I was surprised how much enjoyed her touches. For me it was not sexual but more of a sisterly closeness. I planned to let her kiss me again.

Each day I would meet up with Mel and the kids. Most days I had a package to deliver or pick up. Some days we just played in the park. Mel and I went to France to shop one weekend. We were like a couple of giddy teenagers those two days. Holding hands at times, we kissed quite often. True to her word she never made any sexual advances even when we slept in the same bed. She spooned me and held my bare tit under my top but that was the extent of our contact. We talked about how the bond we felt was physical but not sexual. It was like we were sisters separated at birth. I was sad when the time came for her and the kids to go home.

The merger seemed to be going forward. As far as I could tell there were no more leaks. I had talked to Luis about buying the house. He said he would do all he could to help but suggested I move fast. He talked to Nathan who had just put up a sign first of July. Nathan said he would help out for a small fee. Walt helped me out by having a friend of his call Nathan and inquire about houses with specific features. The large shop being one. He put in an offer that Buck accepted. They delayed it as much as they could by having a house inspection and going on vacation. Something needed to happen before the end of August or Buck could sell it to another buyer.

I was due to be home the last two weeks of August, so the appointment was set up the Wednesday after I returned so I could be there. Buck confirmed the sale on my next call home. He seemed relieved but not excited. Luis said Buck told him the house was sold as is. Buck could take only his personal belongings and his tools. The last week in England was by far the hardest. I was missing Buck more and more each day. The plane took off and it was all I could do not to hyperventilate. When the wheels touched down my emotions ran wild. Suddenly I wondered if he still loved me as much as before I left. Walking down the gang plank I headed to the exit carrying the only bag I brought home.

Buck looked just like I left him but a bit tanner. His eyes light up when he saw me a broad smile crossed his face. Just his smell made me quiver in desire. Oh how I missed those big strong arms around me. His kisses made my knees give out. I wrapped my arms around his neck just to keep from falling. I blubbered on and on and then he said it.

"I love you Rey! I didn't realize how much I missed you until just now!" He whispered.

"I love you too Buck!" I could barely get out.

We must have stood there five minutes before I finally let go. The trip home was catching up some more. We stopped for lunch. The plane food, well they call it food long digested. When we pulled into the drive I looked at the old house. Buck had been very busy.

"The house looks great Buck! Are you sure you want to sell it?" I asked to see if he was still committed. There was a sale pending sign attached to the post for Nathan.

"Some guy from the city is buying it sight unseen. He and his family are coming down Wednesday to check it out." Buck said with no emotion. "Wants it furnished. Strange fellow if you ask me. I had to fix a few things based on the inspection."

"Where are you going to live?" I asked.

"Luis said I could stay with him. At least until we decide where we want to put down roots." Buck opened the front door for me. "Guess we will know by the weekend."

As we walked in I could see he had finished some details inside as well. There was a nervous tension for a few brief moments.

"Buck it is seven hours later for me if we are going to..."

Buck swept me off my feet and headed for the bedroom. I giggled the whole way.

"...I see you feel the same way!" I squealed. I was so excited I wanted him to take me right there. "You better give me a few minutes to freshen up. Promise I won't be long."

"I will be waiting, but not patiently." He teased.

I didn't even bother putting anything on. I knew it would not be there long enough for him to even notice. Besides I didn't want to delay any longer than needed myself. He held up the cover for me to join him in the bed. Any sense of nervousness dissolved the first time his hands touched me and his lips pressed against mine. I could feel his cock brush against my pussy as he positioned himself above me.

"Take me now!" I hissed.

"Gladly!" Buck groaned as his cock split my juicy cunt.

It was not as good as the first time he fucked me but it was close enough. Expectations flew out the window. This was pure pent up lust. He wanted to be in me and I wanted him there. It was like we were never apart. Buck knew just how hard and deep to fuck me. I was surprised we lasted as long as we did, especially me. Buck always lasted longer but the contractions from my pussy must have urged him on. I was well on my way when I screamed out his name. I could feel my nipples get so hard they hurt. My pussy clamped down one last time.

"Cum in me Buck. I want to feel you fill my pussy!" I screamed, the sounds echoing off the walls.

"You're going make me cum you beautiful woman! I feel it! Cum on my cock! Milk me!" He grunted as my orgasm ravaged me.

It was three months of pent up frustration melting away as my body gave way. The orgasm exploding inside me. I could feel him cum fill my pussy. I pushed up hoping his cum would impregnate me at last. I think he felt the same as he drove his cock in me until I could take no more. My womb flooded. I could feel the warm fluid line the walls of my pussy.

"I love you!" I whispered one last time.

Buck rolled me over and let me sleep on him. I woke when he came back to bed not even knowing he left. We fucked three times Sunday. Monday morning we made love before Walt called him. Buck said Walt wanted him to come Tuesday and look at some projects and promised he would be back Wednesday night. Buck told him he would call him back. He did not want to leave me.

I explained my pussy was too sore for sex that he should go. I would stay and clean the house Tuesday. I would spend the night with Luis and meet him back here Wednesday after the buyers toured the house. I didn't push him but I did remind him that we could not be here during the showing. Buck called Walt and said he would drive up Tuesday morning. Monday night we did not have sex but Buck did hold me. It was then I told him about Melissa and me in Europe. The only part I omitted other than how often we kissed was her holding my boobs. The only question he asked is if I was attracted to her. I explained she was more like an older sister. Surprisingly it was left at that. Buck pulled me close and grabbed my tit. God it was good to be home.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,675 Followers