A Sister Betrayed

Story Info
Newly married Mary is seduced with sister's help.
5.1k words
4.29
267.4k
136
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,294 Followers

Again, if you don't like big, black cocks and small, white pussies, read another story. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Unknown insults are sent by little white wimps.

*

Thomas Jefferson Donnelson, long known as TJ, was the youngest son of a West Virginia coal miner. His four brothers had already left for the North and better jobs. He had graduated from High School last June and there was no money for college. Digging for coal in a dark, wet hole was not something to look forward to. Any kind of job above ground was better than spending his life as his father and grandfather before him.

TJ's lifelong girlfriend had dropped out of school in her junior year because of her Mother being ill. Her Mother had died a few months later. Mary Lou had an older sister in Dayton, Ohio and had invited them to her home, until they could get a job and their own place.

Even though they had been messing around for the last three years, Mary Lou insisted they be married before leaving home and living together. The wedding was taking place at her home and they would leave soon after. Their parents had joined together to buy them an old car and give five hundred dollars spending money. TJ and Mary were excited and sad at the same time about leaving the mountains and the only home they had ever known. Going to her sister's made everything easier.

Far to the North, Nancy was uttering quivering little gasps as Jesse circled her breast with his tongue. She cried out in pleasure as he pulled on each pink nipple with a gentle harshness. His hand was pressed against the hardened roundness of her pubic mound. She murmured words of endearment as his fingers entered her wetness and stroked her sensitive clitoris. He swung his body over her and pressed his long, throbbing organ into her thighs.

"Oh, God, God," Nancy cried out as her legs opened wider to accept him. He slid forward, into the wetness of her, and immediately her pussy contracted to grasp him tightly. With long, forceful strokes, he began fucking her to orgasm. She moved with him, long legs wrapped around his hips, drawing him deeper and deeper. Each was totally consumed with lust and pleasure as their orgasms neared closer and closer.

He felt himself filling her completely as she gasped and cried out, quivered and groaned, until her cries filled the room. He felt her contractions tighten around him, her long legs straightening out as her thighs scissored against his pulsing cock.

Her screams faded away, but her body continued to quiver beneath him. Nancy fell back, her eyes growing soft as she gazed into his.

Nancy had decided after sex was the best time to tell him of the impending visit of her younger sister. After he rolled off and lay beside her, she took a deep breath and said, "Jesse, my sister, Mary will arrive next week for a visit until she can find her own place."

"That's no problem. We already agreed to get her up here. You know Leonard wants a young white girlfriend." Jesse replied. "You haven't changed you mind about helping him seduce her, have you?"

"Well, that may be a problem. She is marrying her childhood sweetheart and he will accompany her. This changes everything. I'm sorry! I didn't know she was going to marry." Nancy whimpered.

"Problem, my ass! This changes nothing! You promised Leonard he would have your sister, and by God, he's going to have her! No ignorant hillbilly boy is going to stand in the way!" Jesse shouted.

Calming down, Jesse said. "Maybe this is better anyway. Leonard doesn't want to marry her, just fuck her crazy. By fucking a married white wife, he doesn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. That will be her husband's problem. You're still going to help her get fucked by Leonard's long, black cock. You hear me?"

Nancy hesitated before replying, "Okay, as long as it's her decision and he doesn't force her. She just married and isn't going to look at another man. They don't even know you are black. I still don't know what's going to happen when they see you and find out we are living together. Mountain people haven't caught up with the twentieth century yet."

"That will have to do, I guess. But, if she doesn't come around, their asses are out of here. With me, you, and Leonard working together, she doesn't stand a chance in Hell, anyway." Jesse exclaimed.

The day Mary and TJ were due, Jesse went to spend the evening and night with Leonard. This would give Nancy time with her sister and a chance to explain her living arrangements with the visitors. No prejudice shit would be tolerated and they would accept him or get their asses out. Nancy had the unwanted and difficult chore of making them understand the situation.

Surprisingly, TJ was more understanding than Mary, but she slowly came around to accept her sister was living and sleeping with a black man. Their relatives would die if the knowledge ever got out in the hills.

TJ had driven all day and went to bed early because he was worn out. Mary and Nancy set up talking of old times, but Jesse kept coming up in the conversation. Finally, Mary couldn't help but ask, "Why? Why don't you have a white boyfriend? Why black?"

Trying to explain, Nancy answered, "When I first arrived here, he was the first person that was nice to me in the restaurant where I found a job. Everybody snubbed me as an ignorant hillbilly. One thing led to another, and I found myself in his apartment spending the night. I've been here ever since."

"What about sex? How can you have sex with him?" Mary asked.

"That's the biggest reason I'm still here. You wouldn't believe how well he can satisfy me. He can fuck twice a day, everyday, and with the biggest cock you could ever imagine. I'll have him show it to you, if you like."

"Nancy! My God! How can you say such things? What's happened in the last two years? You call his penis a cock, and he will show it to me?" Mary was in shock!

Oh, don't be such a prude. You're in the big city now, not in the hills. Besides, you will see him for yourself tomorrow. You and TJ will have to get used to Jesse walking around in his underwear. He's not much for clothes while at home. Wait until you see his sexy BVDs and all that meat swinging between his legs. Then, you'll understand what I'm talking about."

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing! "I think we made a mistake coming here, but we don't have money to leave. As soon as possible, we need to find our own place to live."

"Do what you like, but you know you and TJ are welcome. In the meantime, accept Jesse as the owner of this apartment and treat him accordingly." Nancy stated.

Mary and TJ were prepared when Jesse entered the next day. They saw a tall, ebony, good looking man with shaved head and goatee. He seemed to exude power and self-confidence.

On Jesse's part, he was looking at an average looking young man who was nervous and unsure of himself. Nancy's sister was a fresh, innocent beauty, unlike any he had seen since Nancy first walked into the restaurant applying for employment. Jesse's personality soon had the young couple comfortable and the first evening together went very well indeed.

Trying to keep out of the way, Mary and TJ spent much of the time in their room. In the evening, it was impossible not to hear Nancy and Jesse making love, since Nancy was very vocal. Mary was kept in a high state of arousal, but TJ was uncomfortable and nervous about making love with only a wall between them and his sister-in-law. He licked her pussy a few times until she orgasmed, but refused to fuck her because of the squeaking bed.

Thank God, Nancy got Mary a job waiting tables at the same restaurant she worked. Only a week later, TJ went to work as a carpenters helper. He worked Monday thru Saturday, but the others worked week-ends and were off during the week.

Jesse had kept himself fully dressed while at home and Mary had never seen the so-called sexy BVDs, until the day she, Nancy, and he were home alone. He came strolling into the kitchen and Mary almost fainted seeing him with no shirt and only boxers. It was absolutely impossible not to look at his crotch! She found herself staring at the imprint of his huge cock swinging between his thighs. His BVDs were thin enough, she could actually see it! My God! Now she knew why Nancy called it a cock! That huge thing was so much larger than TJ's, there was no comparison. She lowered her head before her stare and look of amazement was noticed.

Later that same day and for the first time, she met Leonard. It seemed Leonard was Jesse's closest and best friend. Leonard was friendly, always joking and smiling, and very easy to be comfortable with. He was in his early twenties and not as tall as Jesse, but was muscular and well built. If he hadn't been black, she would have said he was very handsome and sexy. Still, he was their friend and she was expected to accept him as hers also.

Construction was booming and TJ was working ten and twelve hours everyday. When he came home, he showered, ate and slept till the next morning. For Mary, waiting tables wasn't very strenuous and besides, she was making excellent tips. Sometimes, Leonard came in twice a day, always laughing and lifting her spirits. She had begun looking for him and feeling somehow let down if he didn't show. Seeing Leonard at work and having him come around on her off days, visiting Jesse, was comforting and a little exciting.

Jesse was still running around the house half naked and she found herself becoming more and more aroused. TJ was always too tired and still uncomfortable living with another couple. She saved her money and then TJ got his first paycheck, when disaster struck. Their car broke down and TJ had no way to get to work! It took their savings for repair and they couldn't rent their own apartment for another two weeks.

With Nancy lounging around in bra and panties, Jesse running around with his huge cock showing, Mary was getting frustrated. Leonard seemed to be getting more bold, too. No matter the situation, she always seemed to be paired with Leonard. Sitting at the table or on the sofa, he was always slightly touching her on some part of her body. It was nothing she could object to, and actually enjoyed the attention, as long as he didn't go too far.

Unknown to Mary, the three conspirators had contrived to speed up events before she and TJ moved in a few weeks. Nancy thought a heart to heart conversation with her young sister would help. Jesse was of the opinion, him and Nancy actually having sex where Mary could see them was the ticket. For Leonard, he believed accidentally exposing his hard cock, so Mary could see what she was missing was the way to go. It was decided to try all three ideas.

That evening after TJ had went to bed and Jesse was strangely absent, Nancy and Mary were having a cup of coffee and Nancy was saying, "Haven't you noticed the number of white women coming into the restaurant with black men? Almost everyone of them is married, but their black boyfriend is giving them something they can't get at home. Why shouldn't a woman get satisfaction wherever she can find it? It's not the woman's fault if her husband is a little dicked wimp. Besides, what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him, but what he doesn't know, sure can make his wife happy. If she is happy and sexually satisfied, their marriage is that much better. I'm saying this because I have been watching Leonard and you together. He has been captivated by your beauty and innocence. Haven't you seen it in his eyes whenever he looks at you?"

"I know he has been around almost everyday, but I thought he was just being friendly. Sometimes, a little too friendly, but not in love with me, or want to take me to bed. I'm married and my wedding vows mean something to me! I don't want to be unfaithful to TJ. We've been in love since grade school. You're my sister. Why are you talking this way?" Mary exclaimed.

"You don't have to be in love with him to get the fucking of your young life. I know what you're missing, and I just want you to be as happy as I am. Someday, I will get married and probably to a white guy, but I'll always have my black lover on the side. Once you experience what I'm saying, you'll never give it up. I don't want to break up your marriage, but, make it so much better.

Mary had trouble sleeping from thinking about what her sister had said.

The next morning, TJ had went to work, and again Mary and Nancy were at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Mary was facing the doorway when Jesse walked into the room. He had a huge erection sticking out of the opening in his boxers! My God! It must be a foot long! Mary's mouth fell open as she gasped in surprise and shock.

"Oops! I thought you were still in bed. I'm sorry for shocking you." Jesse said.

Nancy laughed and hung a dish towel over his monster before he sat down next to Mary and across from Nancy. "That's something you have to get used to. He's always got a hard-on early in the morning. Remember what we talked of last night? You want to be really naughty this morning? Reach over and feel the softness and how it's hard at the same time. It's amazing something so firm can feel so soft and silky."

Again, Mary was stunned and speechless! She was having trouble understanding what her sister meant and why she could make such a vulgar statement. Did she actually expect her to feel that...that cock? Mary started to rise, but Jesse was holding her chair and prevented her. Relaxing again, she put her hands under the table to prevent them seeing her shaking fingers. Mary was scared of what was happening around her and terrified of what she was feeling. Was it possible to have feelings of revulsion and excitement at the same time?

Mary felt Jesse take her hand into his and he gently squeezed her fingers. Mary knew what was happening but seemed paralyzed to prevent it. Slowly, he moved her hand closer to his throbbing cock until she could feel her fingers pressed against its smooth side. It seemed so unreal, for Jesse was laughing and talking to Nancy as if nothing was going on under the table. Meantime, her fingers were covered by his hand, as they were moved up and down. It was a moment before she realized he was not longer controlling her hand. When she tried, she could just barely touch her fingers together. Gently, feeling the pulsing cock from top to bottom, she reluctantly turned loose and removed her hand. Neither of the others even glanced at her, or seemed aware of what had happened.

Later that morning, Leonard showed up with a bottle of wine. Mary had never drank alcohol before and after two small glasses was kind of tipsy. Nancy and Jesse were dancing to some slow music and grinding their pelvis into each other. Leonard lifted Mary off the sofa and held her closely while he danced her around the room. She thought he was holding her tighter than necessary and was positive she could feel his manhood against her lower stomach. Before the music stopped, she knew it had definitely grown to monstrous proportions. Collapsing on the sofa, Leonard put his arm around Mary's shoulders. Laying her head back, she glanced down at his crotch. The front of his pants were tented out and she could swear the head of his dick was visible at the waistband of his trousers. She closed her eyes again and as soon as she did so, Leonard unzipped his pants, releasing his mighty fuck stick into the cool air.

Hearing Nancy groan brought Mary back to reality and her eyes snapped open. She could see Jesse and her sister without moving her head. What she saw brought a gasp of surprise and horror! Nancy was lowering herself onto his massively long cock, making little cooing whimpers of pleasure.

The next thing Mary was aware of, was the long, throbbing cock jutting from between Leonard's legs. He was as large or larger than Jesse! It looked like a phone pole, slightly tilted toward his belly.

Leonard's hand over her shoulder gently cupped her breast, as his other took one of hers and brought it to his cock. At first, she made a fist, but relaxed, and slowly stroked his pulsing monster.

Mary was mesmerized by the look and feel of what was happening. She could hear and see Nancy bouncing up and down, as her groans became louder. Mary could feel Leonard pinching her nipple and the currents of pleasure shooting toward her pussy. She knew she was soaking wet and would probably leave spots on the sofa. The contrast of her white hand on his dark cock was exciting, and she wondered if she could make him cum. For some reason, she wanted to see him shoot his seed into the air. Maybe, to see if it was the same as her husbands.

The thought of her husband brought her to her senses. She turned loose of his glorious cock, jumped up and staggered to her room, shutting the door behind her. She lay on the bed crying from shame and yes, also, from disappointment. She desperately wanted to feel Leonard inside her. She wanted to experience what her dear sister had everyday, but the thought of being unfaithful to her husband was tearing her apart. She finally fell asleep, and awoke just before TJ came home.

Leonard had left, Nancy and Jesse acted as if nothing had ever happened. Mary went to bed with TJ, hoping he wouldn't be too tired to give her what she so desperately needed. Her desires were not to be satisfied this night. After a few words of endearment, he rolled over and was snoring in a matter of minutes. Mary got out of bed and went to watch TV with the others. There was a look of sorrow in the eyes of Nancy.

"Tomorrow, I won't run away." Mary quietly said to her sister. Nancy looked at her and smiled with love and understanding. Mary slept peacefully for the first time in two weeks.

The following morning, Leonard was knocking at the door before TJ had time to get around the corner. It was almost as if someone had told him today was his day. Stranger still, Nancy and Jesse were dressed to leave when Leonard entered.

"We forgot to tell you, today we have to go in for inventory and won't be home till late." Nancy said, as they waved and went out the door.

Sitting closely on the sofa, Leonard put his arm around Mary and told her, "I'm sorry about yesterday. Please forgive me. I'm not usually that forward, but you can't realize how much I want you. I've wanted you since you sent that photo to Nancy a year ago. I don't mean to break up your marriage, or hurt you in anyway. I wish we had met before you married, but it was not meant to be. Can I have you for just a little while? I know you love your husband, but isn't there enough love to share with me?"

"Yes! Oh yes! There's enough love for you and him." Mary whispered. "I want you, too. I need to experience the feel of your body on mine. My deepest desire is to have you fully inside me. Please, make me truly a woman!"

Leonard lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed she shared with her husband. This was to be their wedding bed and the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.

Setting Mary on the edge of the bed, Leonard reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her small, firm breasts were capped by nipples resembling ripe berries. Before anything else, he removed his shirt and and unbuckled his pants, letting them fall also. Not wearing underwear, his ten inch cock was already hard and throbbing. It was so close to her face, she had to pull back to get a better view. It had thick veins down the sides and an even thicker mushroom cock head. The skin was smooth, jet black, and looked to be carved from black granite.

Mary reached up and grasped the shaft, knowing it was as hard as it looked. He rubbed her sensitive nipples between his fingers and she moaned with pleasure. She lost contact with her hearts desire when he lay her back and removed her skirt and panties in one swift move. For the first time in her life, she was completely naked with a man other than her husband.

rich0524
rich0524
1,294 Followers
12