A Sister in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby81
Abby81
35 Followers

Ashley took hold of the bottom of Jacqueline's t-shirt and pulled it up over her sister's head, revealing her gorgeous tits, restrained in a delicate black lace bra.

"Didn't I give you that for your last birthday?" Ashley asked, almost conversationally, as if undressing her big sister was perfectly ordinary.

"You did," Jacqueline whispered back sensually into Ashley's ear. She could feel her reservations being replaced by intense curiosity and a throbbing desire for her baby sister, almost like she had stepped into the role of a someone much more sexually bold. "I hope you know how to work the clasp."

Ashley smiled, and taking the hint she slid her hands around Jacqueline's toned back and undid her sister's bra. As she pulled the straps over Jacqueline's arms, she knew there would now be no going back. She tossed the bra onto her living room floor and gazed at Jacqueline's cute, milky-white breasts and hardening nipples. It had been years since Ashley had seen her older sister topless, when she had dashed wet in just her panties from the bathroom to the hall closet to grab a towel. At the time, Ashley felt a weird pang of excitement at seeing her sister without clothes. She had felt curious about her sister's breasts, though certainly not aroused by them, but now curiosity had moved with warp speed into an intoxicating lust.

She brushed her lips over her sister's chest and began to sloppily kiss Jacqueline's right breast. She wrapped her lips around her older sister's nipple, sucking, running her tongue along the bumpy areola and feeling it stiffen in her mouth. Jacqueline moaned and pressed her sister to her, feeling herself get wet as her baby sister suckled. Jacqueline found she was rubbing her crotch against Ashley's thigh, encouraging her to continue.

Ashley moved on to Jacqueline's left nipple, sucking it and swiping the sensitive nerves with her hungry tongue. While her own breasts were larger than her sister's, their nipples were the identical shape and size. It was like she was sucking on herself.

Jacqueline reached out and began to pull up Ashley's tank top. Her little sister helped pull it up and over her head, tossing it near Jacqueline's. She undid her bra and freed Ashley's breasts. A tan line illustrated the exact shape of the bikini top she had worn on her trip to Mexico two weeks ago. Jacqueline took in the sight of her beautiful, topless sister.

"When did you get so sexy, sis?" Jacqueline asked, leaning in and planting one kiss after another, clasping her sister's left breast in her hand and passionately sucking it. She felt almost dizzy as she took in the sensation of licking her little sister's tit. She moved on to the right one while massaging Ashley's left breast with her fingers. This was definitely not how a responsible older sister should be taking care of the youngest in the family. But right now, Jacqueline did not care.

With her hands moving busily over her sister's body, Ashley made her way to the buttons on Jacqueline's jeans. Looking at her with mounting desire, Ashley popped open one after the next, then peeled the tight denim from Jacqueline toned legs, dropping them to the floor around her feet. Her big sister now sat on the couch in just a pair of black panties, the feeling of Ashley's tits still on her lips. Ashley gave each of Jacqueline's nipples a wet, final suck, then a lick between her big sister's pert breasts, before moving her attention lower, kissing and licking down Jacqueline's stomach to her belly button.

Ashley paused to explore her sister's cute "innie" as she used to call it when they went swimming as kids, while her hands reached around to explore Jacqueline's back and massage her firm ass. She savored the moment and the arousing smell of soap and perfume coming from her sister. Then she slowly shifted Jacqueline and pressed her down, so she lay on her on her back with Ashley above her.

"Now I'm going to read you a bedtime story," Ashley joked. "It's about the naughty little sister who gets her big sister to be naughty too."

"That sounds like a good story to me," said Jacqueline, a blissful expression on her face.

Shoving her small Ikea coffee table out of the way, knocking the corkscrew on the hardwood floor in the process, Ashley moved in on her sister. She slid her fingers below the underwear's waistband and with a quick motion pulled them down Jacqueline's legs and off, tossing them to where the corkscrew lay.

She gazed at her older sister's naked body before her. Firm breasts laying flat on her chest, leading down to her well-groomed landing strip of hair above her pussy. Ashley bet she probably trimmed daily, whether Tom appreciated it or not. She looked so eager and ready lying there, carefully watching her little sister, nervous and excited about what she would do next.

Ashley gently spread her sister's legs and gazed at her pussy. A feeling of desire intermingled with an odd sentimentality came over her, as she thought how much she loved — and wanted — Jacqueline. She felt her eyes getting almost as moist as her pussy. Jacqueline's slit was already dripping in anticipation and Ashley found as she gazed at the perfect folds of her sister's sex, thinking how beautiful and slightly different it was from her own.

She kissed Jacqueline's left thigh, then moved her lips a few inches further up. Ashley barely brushed her lips across her sister, moving them up closer and closer, first one side, then to the other side, sensing Jacqueline responding intensely to each touch.

Finally Ashley moved directly above her older sister's pussy. She plunged her face in, licking all around Jacqueline's outer labia, giving quick licks from bottom to top, then pulling it gently with her lips. It tasted amazing. She slathered saliva all over her sister's beautiful pussy and found herself trying to drink up every drop coming from Jacqueline.

As Ashley's tongue massaged the soft, wet lips, she moved it further into her sister, licking at her inner labia and then pressing her tongue inside Jacqueline's soft canal. Jacqueline moaned her sisterly approval, her pussy getting wetter with every stroke of Ashley's tongue. She gently pressed Ashley's red head of hair into her, fucking herself with her little sister's face.

Jacqueline hadn't felt such satisfaction in years. She found herself drifting in and out of blissful pleasure, thrilling at the physical sensations she was experiencing. With each wave of euphoria, Jacqueline came back to the reality that the hot girl working magic in her crotch was her own little sister. She felt a small bolt of shame and fear wondering if anyone could find out about this, but this was overpowered by a more intense thunderclap of raw desire for her little sister.

Ashley brought her hand up into the base of Jacqueline's pussy, and slid in one finger, then two as she continued exploring her with her tongue. She began to pump her fingers slowly while snaking her tongue in and around her sister's gorgeous pussy, lapping up as much as she could.

"Fuck Ashley — how are you so good at this?" she gasped.

With her sister's juices flowing down her chin and onto her fingers, loving the taste of this woman who in many ways raised her, Ashley moved her attentions slightly upward. She targeted Jacqueline's clit. Working the tip of her tongue slowly around the hood covering it, then sliding it under, making direct contact, Ashley could sense her sister's body throbbing with each swipe. In the moment, Ashley felt like she was connected in directly to Jacqueline's body and nerves, like she knew it better than her own body. Every quiver and soft sigh coming from Jacqueline set off her little sister's erotic antennae. It was some kind of supernatural sisterly bond that they were testing to its sexual limits.

She licked and lightly sucked on her sister's clit. First in a few licks, then a deep, rhythmic exploration. In a hurricane of licking and sucking, Jacqueline's body began to rock.

"Oh God, keep doing that...Ugh...Ash!" Jacqueline shouted, pressing her sister's face firmly into her pussy.

Jacqueline's body gushed into an intense orgasm, shaking as she moaned. Ashley continued to lick as long as her sister's body continued to convulse with pleasure. Ashley had never seen her sister so uninhibited. Jacqueline was always the super in-control one and it was Ashley who was the rambunctious party girl. Finally Jacqueline shoved Ashley's face from her as her orgasm finished. She lay there, stunned.

"Jesus Red, that was the best orgasm I've ever had," she said. "I can't believe I have such an amazing pussy licker for a sister."

It made Ashley really hot to see how excited she had made her exacting older sister. After giving Jacqueline a minute to catch her breath, Ashley decided she wanted to take things a step further.

"Okay Jack. I've got something else to show you," Ashley said. "Turn over."

Jacqueline, loose-limbed and glowing from her orgasm, smiled and obliged, eager for a back massage or whatever pampering Ashley had in mind. Flipping onto her stomach, her little sister climbed above her. Ashley took in the perfection of her sister's back as it rolled into the tight, sexy hills and mysterious valley of her bare ass.

Jacqueline felt Ashley's red hair falling down onto her shoulders, tickling her flesh. Ashley's lips began to kiss the back of her sister's neck, moving a kiss at a time down Jacqueline's naked back. She breathed out hot short pants of air between each kiss.

"Mmmm, that feels great," said Jacqueline.

Her little sister continued her kisses until she reached the small of Jacqueline's back. She moved down to the springy mounds of her ass cheeks, kissing first her right, then her left, savoring each connection. She rubbed her cheek on her sister's ass, and suckled the flesh.

As her hands kneaded her sister's buttocks, Ashley moved her face to the cleft of Jacqueline's ass, kissing, then lightly licking an inch down the dark cavern of her crack.

"Whoa — what are you up to, Red?" Jacqueline asked, suddenly serious, stiffening up her body and tightening her buttocks.

"I have to make every part of you feel better — every single inch," said Ashley, beaming. Then more matter-of-factly, asked "You've never had your ass licked, have you?"

"Um, no," Jacqueline said defensively. Tom was not an ass guy, and she had just never thought of that as something normal people did. But then again, normal people didn't fuck their sisters either. "I don't think I'm up for that, Ash."

"Oh now you're suddenly nervous? Or are you worried I'll get cooties?" Ashley laughed. "I promise, you are going to love it — I don't want to see Uptight Jack making a comeback already. This is Rebound Jack's night, remember? It's time you saw how much you've been missing. I promise, it's amazing. Besides, you've honestly got the cutest, tightest little butt I've ever seen and I'd hate myself if I missed my chance to explore it."

Jacqueline felt sure this was a bad idea, but found it hard to take a stand against Ashley's advances, especially with her sister practically pleading.

Plus Ashley had a point — they had already crossed so many boundaries tonight, if they were just going to give in to hedonistic desire, there shouldn't really be any boundaries between them. She felt her resistance give.

"Okay, do your worst, Red," said Jacqueline.

"Yay--I've always wanted to taste your cooties!" Ashley joked.

She returned her face to her sister's smooth ass, now even more determined to lavish it with her attention. Ashley breathed in deep, taking in the arousing scent of lavender body wash that remained on her older sister since her earlier shower. These sexy mounds belonged to the girl who had skipped a day out with friends so she could teach Ashley to ride a bike. This was the ass of the girl who bought Ashley her first lipstick so she would look glamorous at the school dance. It was the ass of a girl with whom she shared years of hilarious and heartbreaking memories, and now she was going to show this ass just how deeply she loved its owner.

Placing one hand on each of Jacqueline's buttocks, she delicately spread them, taking in a staggered breath as she exposed her sister's puckered rosebud. A shade darker than the smooth skin surrounding it, each tiny wrinkle of her tight anus was beautiful and perfect. Over the years, Ashley figured she had seen almost every inch of her sister's body at one time or another, but never this forbidden spot. For a rare second, Ashley was speechless. Gazing at the inviting opening, with the little wrinkles running together into a pretty, quivering star, she felt like Jacqueline was sharing a long-kept secret with her. It was like there were no barriers between them now.

Though there was one thing Ashley hadn't told Jacqueline: This was her first time licking ass. A couple boyfriends had explored her back there with their tongues, but she had never been interested in returning the favor. "Maybe if you were a girl," she had jokingly told them. But now it felt perfect that her first time should be with Jacqueline — so beautiful, with such an irresistible butt and, as she now discovered, an adorable butthole. Ashley desperately wanted to taste this most private part of her older sister.

She took in another arousing breath and then glided her tongue slowly down her sister's spread crack, savoring the salty sweet flavor of the light perspiration that had built up since her shower. Centimeter by centimeter she approached her destination.

As Ashley's face moved closer to Jacqueline's exposed asshole, she could feel the heat radiating from it. She felt her mind go blank as sheer desire took over, finding it hard to comprehend what she was doing. Finally her lips connected, kissing the hot, forbidden spot. She gave it two more sloppy kisses, pucker to pucker. Ashley heard her sister take in a sharp breath, and felt her stiffen and let out a moan, then relax. Ashley extended the tip of her tongue, just grazing the wrinkled flesh. The sensation was incredible — slightly more rubbery than she had expected, not as soft, but delightful.

Jacqueline's shoulders tightened, she shifted up on her elbows and the muscles of her asshole contracted in response to Ashley's inquisitive tongue, almost winking at her little sister. It tickled a bit but felt incredibly naughty and exciting. What had her bratty sister talked her into now, Jacqueline wondered to herself.

Ashley repeated her lick several times, each making increasing contact with Jacqueline's delicate opening. She carefully read her sister's responses, slowing down when she sensed resistance, speeding up and adding pressure when she felt her relent. Ashley began to wonder why she had waited so long to eat ass — it tasted slightly earthy, but very clean. Jacqueline was such a clean-freak about everything, and that clearly extended even to her butthole.

Jacqueline moaned, her reservations disintegrating, as she began to get used to, and really enjoy, this unusual sensation. Ashley's licking became rhythmic, and Jacqueline felt herself empowered by such complete exposure of herself to this girl who understood her better than anyone. Ash knows everything else about me, thought Jacqueline, why shouldn't she know how my ass tastes too?

"That's really, really good, Ash," sighed Jacqueline.

Holding her sister spread before her, a toned buttcheek in each hand, Ashley leaned in, flattened her tongue and took a long swipe from the bottom of her big sister's pussy, across her anus, and all the way to the top of her crack. Jacqueline gasped as she felt Ashley's tongue cover her entire star, licking up and down, stimulating every nerve ending at once. She continued in repeated lapping motions — up, down, up, down, until her sister's entire crack was wet with saliva and she was quaking with satisfaction.

"Mmm — better than ice cream," Ashley, swallowing, giggled. "Reminds me when you would take me to Baskin Robbins as kids — I always got the rainbow sherbet, you always got the vanilla."

"Oh yeah, you liked to get your tongue all over that scoop, really slather it," said Jacqueline, playfully jiggling her ass. "Hope I'm satisfying that sweet tooth?"

Ashley didn't answer but instead a smirk crossed her face. She pulled her right hand from her sister's buttock, licked the tip of her index finger, and pressed tip into her sister's butt, already well lubricated from her tongue, up to the first knuckle. Jacqueline startled a bit then eased into it. Once her anus had relaxed around the intrusion, Ashley started pumping it gently in and out, getting it in almost up to the second knuckle before removing her finger. Grinning, she popped it into her mouth, sucking it rapturously like it was some kind of sugary treat.

"Mmmmm!" said Ashley. "Jack — THAT is the best dessert I've ever tasted."

Jacqueline's jaw dropped. She could not believe how exposed to, and accepted by, her sister she felt at this moment.

Ashley returned to rimming Jacqueline's butthole, savoring the delightful textures, feeling incredibly turned on knowing that it was her sister's delicate bud that she was devouring. But she wanted more. Turning her tongue into a spear, Ashley pressed it directly into Jacqueline's resistant ring, moving her left hand around to play with her older sister's pussy, still wet with her saliva.

"Ungh," was all Jacqueline said, moving up onto her knees to allow her little sister better access. Ashley felt a thrill as Jacqueline's anus opened just enough to allow her tongue to dip a centimeter or so into her sister's taboo canal.

With her face buried in her sister's dark crevice, Ashley removed her other hand from Jacqueline's buttock, allowing the fleshy mound to spring back and envelop her face between the globes. Ashley took in strong streams of air through her nose, the scent of her sister feeding her smoldering hunger for more. She pushed her tongue with a renewed force into Jacqueline's ass and felt it push in slightly further. The taste was still the same — delicious — but Ashley felt a thrill at being so deep inside Jacqueline.

Her older sister squirmed in ecstasy, tilting her head as if trying to clear her mind of any thought beyond the sensations Ashley was creating within her. Ashley's rubbing of her clit was sending electric pulses through her whole body, and knowing that was her own sister's tongue deep in somewhere so naughty made Jacqueline almost lightheaded. If their younger selves could seem them now!

Ashley moved her right hand down to her own clit and began bringing herself to higher levels of pleasure as she continued to massage her sister's clit and inner labia with her other hand, her face enveloped in Jacqueline's sweating asscheeks. She would happily suffocate here.

"Oh...ohhhhhh," sighted Jacqueline.

She closed her eyes as her sister seemed to push every one of her buttons at once. She could do little but moan in soft satisfaction, a tear of pleasure forming on the corner of her left eye. The two rocked in unison, back and forth, as Jacqueline pushed her ass into Ashley's nose and mouth, her pussy into Ashley's expert fingers. They moved as one, a deep sisterly connection deepening by the second, expressing their lifelong love in a way neither would have imagined hours before.

Ashley could tell that Jacqueline was on the verge of another orgasm. She moved the tip of her tongue in tiny clockwise circles on the inner rim of her sister's anus, while moving her fingers quickly across Jacqueline's clit.

Her tension built until Jacqueline came wildly with a shuddering orgasm moving through her body, her butthole contracting around Ashley's tongue and pushing it firmly out of her. Ashley rode this climax to her own orgasm, exploding in loud gasps as she fingered herself to completion. She finished, laying next to Jacqueline on the couch, the scent of her sister's most intimate places still on Ashley's lips and tongue.

Abby81
Abby81
35 Followers