A Sister Surprise: A Kinky Day

Story Info
Sexy sister allows brother access to all 3 of her fuck holes.
8k words
4.61
1.43M
607

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Sexy sister allows brother access to all three of her fuck holes

Note 1: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this chapter.

Summary:

This is the second chapter of the story of Joey (a virgin before attending last night's sorority Halloween party with his sister) and Sarah (his older sister who belongs to a sorority at a college over an hour away from home).

In part 1, Joey is convinced to go to a party dressed as the Joker to be his hot sister's date for the evening. Joey has had a crush on his sister forever and once Sarah realizes her brother is well-endowed, the cat and mouse game of will they or won't they begins.

This chapter takes place the following day. Joey is still in awe of losing his virginity to his sister and his sister is still in awe of his big cock.

.....

"Can I suck your cock big brother?" my sister asked me, as she watched Avery, a sorority sister senior, suck my cock.

I was shocked. No one at the party knew we were brother and sister. I stammered, "I-um-yeah."

Avery backed off my cock and said, "Yeah you little incest slut, come and suck your brother's huge cock."

"Mmmmmm," Sarah purred, as she moved in front of my cock and stroked it. "Tell me what you want, big brother."

"Oh God," I moaned, looking down at her.

"Tell me," she repeated, as she slid her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned, shocked she was going to suck my cock in front of someone else... to willingly declare she was an incest slut. "To suck my cock."

"As you wish, big brother," she smiled, as she took my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," I groaned, as my sister, dressed as Harley Quinn, took my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked me.

"Suck it all, you sister slut," Avery ordered, watching my sister bob on my cock.

I groaned, as my entire cock disappeared inside her mouth.

"Yes, deep throat that sister-fucking-dick," Avery said, definitely not acting the persona of the angel costume she was wearing.

Sarah bobbed on my cock for a couple of minutes, my balls beginning to boil, when Avery suggested, "Let's share this big dick."

"MMmmmmmm," Sarah purred, and I watched as they both moved close to my dick, locked lips and slowly slid over my cock.

Before tonight I'd been a virgin and I'd never had anyone besides myself touch my dick, but now here I was, getting a very unusual blow job from two girls at once.

It was surreal and amazing.

They moved in well-rehearsed unison, clearly having done this together before, as they milked my cock.

The double lipped and double tongued pleasure was too much and I warned after no time at all, "I'm going to come soon."

They both turned towards me, offering their pretty faces and open mouths.

"Oh fuck!" was all I could muster as I stroked my cock, ready to erupt.

Deciding the first rope was going to go on my sister's beautiful Harley Quinn coated face, I moved my hand to the back of her head to guide her closer.

Avery moved closer too, wanting her share of my cum.

Both extended their tongues, ready to catch my seed as I furiously pumped my cock, desperate to shoot my load all over these two really hot college girls.

"Come all over us, big brother," Sarah purred, both of them looking up at me with hunger and lust.

I grunted seconds later, and splattered both of them with a few ropes of my cum.

Once I was spent, Avery took my cock back in her mouth and milked out every last drop of cum lurking inside me.

I watched as they then stood up and began licking my cum off each other's faces... which was incredibly hot.

And then they began kissing each other.

Oddly, as I watched the two girls kiss, I could feel my cock still being sucked.

I looked down and saw no one there.

I opened my eyes, as a chill went through me. My usual morning wood was alive and well, but it was already getting attention... and for the first morning in my life, my hand wasn't providing the action.

I sat up and saw my sister sucking my cock.

Although what I'd just dreamt was a dream, last night came flooding back. Fucking Sarah then Avery then Sarah again wasn't a dream... nor was I dreaming that at this very moment my co-ed sister was waking me up with a blow job.

She looked up, sensing I was awake, and greeted cheerily, "Good morning, studly."

"Um, yeah," I nodded, as I tried to come up to speed. Last night had really happened!

"I just have to get my morning protein," she smiled wickedly, swirling her tongue around my cockhead. "I hope you don't mind."

"Where's Mom?" I asked, worried about getting caught.

"She had to go to work for a few hours, then to the mall to get a Halloween costume. She's going to a party tonight."

"Oh," I said, still waking up, still trying to come to grips with last night... that I'd lost my virginity... to my sister.

She moved her hand over mine, as she said, "I'm sorry for waking you up, but it's almost eleven and I just had to have a snack."

I laughed, "You can snack on me whenever you want to."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," she smiled, before taking my cock back in her mouth. Somehow I'd expected that last night would be a one-time thing, an amazing blip in my life before returning to the normal ho hum of the mundane, especially when I was no longer the Joker and she no longer Harley Quinn... last night was make believe... but this... this confused me even more... although I sure wasn't complaining!

I just leaned back and enjoyed the best wake-up call ever.

I noticed that although last night's make-up was gone, and the Harley Quinn costume and hairdo were gone, she'd kept the thigh highs on... obviously for my pleasure. Last night I'd told Sarah about my nylon stocking fetish and my loving big sister had remembered. I know; she'd just called me 'big brother', but that was because of the size of my dick, not because of my age.

She sucked me for a few minutes as my balls gradually woke up too and slowly began to catch up to the rest of my body. Finally I warned, "I'm going to come soon."

She sucked me for a few more seconds before rolling off the bed, onto the floor and said, "Come give me my morning facial."

"I thought you wanted a protein shake?" I asked, moving to the edge of the bed.

"Hey, girls change their minds," she said as she stroked my cock and licked my cockhead, looking utterly beautiful, gazing up at me.

"I'm not complaining," I pointed out.

"Now give me your cum," she demanded, as she stroked my cock and sucked on my balls.

"Pretty soon," I moaned, loving the feeling of having my balls sucked.

After a couple of minutes, she moved back in front of me and begged, "Come on big brother, coat your sister's face with your cum."

Looking at her eagerly waiting for my cum was the final straw that broke the camel's back as I erupted, splattering my perfect sister's face with my morning load.

Luckily, she closed her eyes just in time as I hit her just above the eye with my first rocket of cum.

Once done, she opened her eyes and said, "God, you come buckets!"

"Big balls," I shrugged.

"Big balls for a big dick," she nodded, smiling up at me.

Then took my cock back in her mouth.

She nursed on my cock slowly for a couple of minutes before standing up and saying, "Thanks for the snack."

"You didn't eat any," I pointed out as she headed out of my room.

She stopped, turned, scooped a big wad off her cheek and put it in her mouth.

Once done, she asked, 'Happy?"

"Ecstatic," I nodded with a big wide grin.

She then walked out.

I collapsed back on my bed as I leaned back and pondered the past 15 hours.

I

FUCKED

MY

SISTER

LAST

NIGHT

!

I

LOST

MY

VIRGINITY

TO

MY

SISTER

LAST

NIGHT

!!

I

ALSO

GOT

TWO

BLOW

JOBS

FROM

SORORITY

GIRLS

AND

FUCKED

A

SENIOR

WHO

MY

SISTER

CALLED

MISTRESS

!!!

I

JUST

GOT

WOKEN

UP

WITH

A

BLOW

JOB

FROM

MY

SISTER

!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I shook my head as I got out of bed and headed to the shower.

Once dressed, I went downstairs and realized I was home alone.

There was no note from Sarah. I hoped she was coming back home, but she could have gone back to the sorority.

I prayed my good fortune wasn't done yet.

I did some chores and was watching an episode of 'The Blacklist' I'd recorded, when the front door opened.

Sarah walked in, disappointingly not wearing thigh highs, but in a super revealing tank top and shirt skirt, and said, "Great news!"

I wanted to ask, 'Orgy at the sorority house?' but instead simply asked, "What news?"

"There's a party at Jane's tonight."

"Cheerleader Jane?" Jane was my high school's head cheerleader and my absolute goddess... second only to my sister.

"The one and only," she nodded, "And we're attending."

"We?" I questioned.

"Yep," she nodded.

"I don't think we can pull off what we did last night," I pointed out.

"No, not likely," she nodded, "but I do have a plan."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," she nodded.

"I'm going to let Jane know about the smokin' hot engine under your hood."

"How?" I asked.

"Leave that up to me," she said. As she left the living room she called back, "Check your texts."

I grabbed my phone, just as it vibrated alerting me I had a message.

It was from Sarah.

I clicked on it and gasped.

There was a photo of Jane between her legs licking her pussy...with the message... at the mall in a change room at Victoria's Secret.

My cock hardened.

My two favourite people having sex together.

As I was staring at this picture, she sent me another one.

I clicked on the picture and gasped.

It was Sarah, but a younger Sarah, getting fingered. As I looked closer, I gasped a second time. The person fingering her was Mrs. Wallace, the cheerleader coach.

"What do you think of that picture?" Sarah asked, back in the living room, and back in thigh highs.

"Wow!" I said, as she hopped up onto a table.

"Yeah, being a cheerleader has a lot of wow moments," she said, as if baiting me to ask.

"Is one of them being used by the teachers?" I asked, staring at Mrs. Wallace fingering Sarah.

"Well, not all teachers," she smiled, lifting her leg up and waving me over with her toes. "But the senior initiation includes a lot of sex... including with Veronica."

"You call her by her first name?" I asked, as I reached her.

"After you ass fuck someone with a strap-on, you can call her whatever you want," Sarah said bluntly, trying to shock me, as she pointed to my shorts and snapped her fingers. "Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Willy... yet."

I didn't need any picture as an image instantly popped into my head as I dropped my shorts to the floor.

"I see the pictures got you hard," she said.

"When you're around I'm always hard," I answered, which was true.

She stretched out her nylon-clad feet to me and purred, "Fuck yourself with my feet."

"Yes, ma'am," I joked, as I grabbed the heels of her feet and stroked my cock between them.

"So what do you think of Jane?" she asked.

"She's awesome," I answered, thinking besides being super-hot and always wearing nylons, she was super-sweet... nice to everyone.

"Yes, she is," Sarah nodded. "And tonight I'm going to try and set you two up."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, it's time to make your cheerleader fantasy come true," she smiled.

"How do you know I have a cheerleader fantasy?" I questioned, even though I had lots of them.

"You're a guy, aren't you?" she teased, as she sat up. "I have an idea."

"What?" I asked, enjoying the foot job I was giving myself with her silky-clad feet.

"Come upstairs when I call you," she ordered.

"Okay," I nodded, as she hurried upstairs to her room.

I looked outside, and the day looked great. The good thing about living in southern California is that almost every day is warm.

I grabbed my shorts and headed to my room where I tossed them on the bed, but left my shirt on... still not overly comfortable with my body. After last night's reactions from all the sorority girls... and especially from my sister... I was feeling pretty good about my cock, but nobody had said anything like, "Hey, nice abs!"

I flipped back and forth between the two pictures, wondering how Jane had ended up between Sarah's legs today.

After a few minutes, longer than I'd anticipated, curious what she had in mind, Sarah called out, "I'm ready for you! Come to my room, Joey."

I took a deep breath and headed to her room.

I walked in and she ordered, before I could even see her, "Close and lock the door."

I did, thinking better safe than sorry in case Mom came home early.

I then turned around and walked all the way into her room and froze!

Sarah was in her old high school cheerleader outfit... Lying on her bed... Skirt above her waist... No panties... Shaved pussy; I knew that from last night, but it was still a big turn on. I liked. She smiled. "What do you think?"

"I'm in heaven," I answered, staring at her in rapture as she slowly played with her pussy for me.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Starving," I nodded, walking to the bed, dropping to my knees and burying my face in my sister's smooth, naked pussy.

"That's it, Joey, get my pussy nice and wet for your big dick," she moaned.

"I could dine on you all day," I said, loving the thrill of being on my knees, between her nylon-clad legs, licking her sweet pussy.

"Well, whenever I'm home my legs are always open," she responded, as I parted her pussy. Her lips were wet, and very tasty.

Being at home and not at a party, and now more confident in myself, I took my time as I explored her entire nether region.

I teased her pussy lips.

I grazed over her clit.

I slithered up and down as I parted her pussy lips and used my entire tongue to spread it open.

I probed, as best I could, her fuck hole.

She moaned, "You're really teasing me."

"Just enjoying exploring your pussy," I answered, flicking her clit once.

"Ohhhhh," she whimpered, her body trembling slightly.

I shook my head left to right slightly as I went up and down her pussy, trying to accelerate her pleasure, but not too much at first.

"Shit, Joey, you're a natural pussy pleaser," she declared. "Add that to your big dick and you'll be getting so much pussy pretty soon you'll probably get sick of it."

"Impossible," I replied.

Sarah stood up and said, "I don't want to come yet."

I moved behind her and cupped her breasts from behind, kissing her neck... noticing for the first time she was wearing a choker.

I asked, "What's with the choker?"

"I thought I'd wear it for you," she said. "It was given to me by Mrs. Wallace when I became captain of the cheerleaders."

"Oh," I said, trying to envision that gift being given. After a pause, I asked, "How did Jane end up between your legs today?"

"Oh, it's part of the hierarchy," she answered, which told me nothing.

"What does that even mean?" I questioned, as I pulled her to the bed.

"At our school we have a secret cheerleader society," she answered, giving me more cryptic clues that intrigued the hell out of me.

I dropped back to my knees and started pulling her boots off, wanting to see her sexy toes in the white nylon. I pointed out, "You're evading my questions."

"I'm being playfully coy," she shrugged, as I removed the first boot.

"Some would call that annoying," I pointed out.

"Long story short," she explained, "all alumni cheerleaders can use the seniors whenever they wish."

"Really?" I asked, tugging off the second boot.

"Yeah, I ate out Tiffany Evers in a bathroom at church in my senior year. I also ate out a 20 year alumnus and three of her friends at a bridge night... just kept circling under the table for a few hours," she explained, as she moved her stocking clad foot to my balls and massaged them, while I caressed her legs. "I redefined the meaning of 'short suit', since there was a long tablecloth and I was naked."

"That's crazy hot," I said, recalling Tiffany as a hot redhead... although the idea of my hot sister being under a table serving four MILF's playing bridge was pretty cool to envision.

"Being a cheerleader requires eating a lot of pussy and sucking a lot of cock," she explained, as she stood up and added, "Speaking of which, let's see that cock of yours."

I sat up on her bed and watched her take my cock in her hand.

"So when I bumped into Jane this afternoon at the mall, as I was at Victoria's Secret looking for some new panties to wear for my baby brother, I decided to use my hierarchy power to get her in the dressing room alone to eat my pussy and perhaps plant some seeds for you. But she mentioned she was hosting a party tonight and suggested I come, and the plan began to come together," she explained, as she stroked my cock.

"Wow," I said, still processing the crazy secret cheerleader society. If Sarah said it was real, it must be. And that gave me an in!

"This is pretty 'wow' too," Sarah smiled, as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, her warm mouth engulfing my cock.

She bobbed up and down slowly, taking her time just as I had when I'd been between her legs. I just looked down and watched as she sucked my cock... enjoying the slow burn... enjoying the sight and the feel of the most beautiful girl I knew sucking my cock.