A Sister's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ness, what are you doing?" Megan asked. Vanessa slapper Megan's arse in response, hard enough that a red hand print appeared quite quickly after. Megan really flinched at that.

"Hey, this is getting too much, I think you need to untie me Ness." Vanessa simply slapped Megan's other arse cheek.

"Do I have to gag you? Or did you just forget the rules Sister mine? You have to trust me here. I won't do anything to you that I wouldn't enjoy myself Meg and if, after I've done something to you for a bit you really want me to stop, I will. If you say to me, Please Miss Ness, I don't deserve this, will you stop? Now if you agree to this, you may nod your head three times. If not, I will have to think twice about having sex with you again." She waited to see what Megan's response would be.

Megan was unsure of what to do. She was completely surprised by the actions her sister was taking and wondered just how much of it she had awoken the other day in tying her up. She'd never had anal sex or even had as much as a finger in her butt. Vanessa had told her that Cindy had stuck a finger in her arse and that it had felt great but just sure. Ultimately though, it was the fact that she'd been given a way out and the threat of perhaps not getting to sleep with Vanessa anymore that did it for her.

Megan nodded her head three times.

"Good girl," Vanessa said. She then moved down and kissed each cheek of her sister's butt where she had slapped them. Then, using her tongue, she trailed it to the top of her butt crack before slowly running it down until she rimmed around Megan's anus. Megan wriggled a little, but the sensation wasn't horrible and so she relaxed and enjoyed it.

Vanessa climbed off of the bed and went the cupboard that was on her Mother's side of the bed. Megan was able to watch her, tits bobbing nicely as she moved, the fake cock sticking straight out in front of her. She pulled a tube of lubricant out of a drawer and disappeared out of Megan's sight again behind her. Megan felt a dribble of cold lube land directly on her anus and she instinctively clenched her cheeks together, smearing it around and squeezing some down to ooze over her pussy. Then she felt her sister's finger trace circles around her anus again and she tried to relax at the surprisingly pleasant, but different sensation.

Vanessa circled her finger around Megan's anus before running it down to push into her pussy again, coating it in pussy juice and the lube that had been spread around. She withdrew the finger and pushed the tip of it against Megan's anus again. Well lubed, it slid in to the first knuckle very easily, but Megan tensed and clenched her arse. Vanessa waited, her finger just inside her sister's butt hole, pushing very gently, waiting for Megan to relax. It wasn't long and Megan did relax and Vanessa's finger slid all the way into her hole. Megan held still and Vanessa did nothing for bit, letting her come to terms with the sensation before she slowly pulled it out and worked it back in again. Slowly, Megan started to enjoy the feeling of her sister's finger sliding in and out of her anus and started to move in time with her sister's finger motions. Vanessa slid her index finger in and out and then allowed the next finger to slide into her pussy at the same time

Vanessa reached under her sister's pussy with her other hand and touched her clit. Megan squealed at the touch, pleasure shooting through her whole being. She couldn't believe how good it all felt. But then Vanessa stopped. Megan sighed, wondering what was to come.

Vanessa picked up Megan's vibrator that she had appropriated and slid it inside Megan's pussy before taking it out and holding the tip of it against her anus. Megan found herself wanting it and pushing back, the tip just starting to spread her hole.

"Tell me you want to feel it Meg. Say 'Please put it in me. Slide it into my arse."

"Please put it in me, Slide it inside my arse please Ness," Megan said a little shyly, surprised at her eagerness to have her butt penetrated by the hard thing pushing against her. She tensed as it started to slide inside her hole, but willed herself to relax as Vanessa pushed a little harder, parting her hole, stretching it to fit this new experience. As she relaxed, it penetrated further until Vanessa stopped, leaving it buried in her butt as Megan adjusted to having it there. Then it started to slide out again as Vanessa pulled on it. Megan loved that sensation! She couldn't believe how good it felt as it slid out. Then Vanessa was pushing it in again and was soon sliding it in and out, fucking Megan's arse with the vibrator.

Vanessa observed the change in her sister's body language as she quickly came to love the feeling of the vibrator being slid in and out. But she decided that it was time for something more. She stopped using the toy and left it buried in her sister's arse as she position the head of the strap on dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She thrust forwards, sliding the fake cock into her pussy so that Megan was now filled in both her holes. Megan squealed in delight in response to this added sensation. Vanessa fucked her sister' with the strap on.

Each time she pulled back with the strap on, the vibrator started to slide its way out of Megan's arse and each time she thrust back in, her body pushed it in again so that both of her sister's holes were spread at the same time. Megan was moaning and squealing, making it known that she was loving the dual spearing that she was on the end of.

"God Ness, stop, I'm cumming!!! Oh God I'm cumming!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Megan yelled. Vanessa stopped, withdrawing the strap-on and allowing the vibrator to slide out of its own accord. She watched her sister's holes as they pulsed with the last throes of her orgasm.

"Please, Ness, can you untie me now?" Megan pleaded, her body shaking following the fucking.

"You have one more task before I'll allow that," Vanessa informed her. She detached the toy from herself and climbed up onto the bed in front of her sister. She untied the hand restraints saying, "Eat me Meg. Make me cum now and then you're free."

Megan eagerly set about eating her sister's pussy. It was totally soaked from the fun she'd just been having and Megan used her tongue to lap all around her pussy, around it, over it, in it, pleasuring Vanessa as she desired.

Vanessa pulled her legs up to her shoulders, opening herself completely to her sister's tongue. Megan pushed her tongue deep into Vanessa's pussy in response, fucking her with it and wriggling it about, before moving up to lick at her clit.

"Lick my arse, Meg, use your tongue and let me feel it."

Megan hesitated at this request. It was one thing to have something done to you and something else entirely to have to do it to someone else when it wasn't your idea.

"Please Meg, do it for me, please," begged Vanessa, looking at her sister's face, seeing the hesitation and reluctance in the set of her features. Megan looked at her sister's little puckered hole. It was wet with her pussy juice, which had seeped down there through all the pleasure they had shared so far. It was clean. Tentatively, she lowered her tongue to the hole and licked around its edge. All she could taste was her sister's pussy juice. That wasn't bad and so she licked all of the way around it. Vanessa was moaning her pleasure and encouraging her sister to lick it some more. She licked right across the hole of her sister's anus and this time Vanessa squealed in delight.

"Mmm, thanks Meggy, now finish me off, do my clit baby," Vanessa asked. Megan was only too happy to oblige and set about devouring her clit, licking and sucking, pulling on it with her lips. Vanessa's pleasure had been building the entire time that she'd been fucking her sister and when she came, her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. She lay there letting it wash over her, her sister gazing upon her lovingly.

Vanessa released her sister from the leg restraints and the two of them cleaned up the bed so that no-one would know that they'd been in there. They cleaned themselves up, dressed and set about enjoying the rest of the day with less sexually active pursuits of pleasure.

It was late afternoon when Megan went into Vanessa's room where Vanessa was laying down, listening to some music and reading a book. Vanessa looked up at her sister's entrance and laughed when she saw that Megan was wearing her old school uniform.

"God, Meg, what on earth are you up to now?" she asked.

"Do you think its sexy?" Megan asked her.

"Yeah, kind of, in a little girlie kind of way." Vanessa replied, taking a little more interest at this turn of questioning.

"Remember that magazine I was reading when you came into Mum and Dad's room?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, it had all these chicks dressed up in school girl uniforms and then taking em all off and it gave me an idea."

"Now this is where I don't know whether to be worried or excited," laughed Vanessa.

"Well, as you know, I'm due to head off again to go back to work, but I thought that I should have a bit of a party before I do, just to say goodbye to everyone and have one last piss-up. And looking at that magazine, I thought, why not make it a back to school theme? What do you think?"

"That'd be a blast," laughed Vanessa. "I think my old uniform is about here somewhere too." She got off the bed and started rifling around in the bottom of one of the drawers in her wardrobe. She triumphantly pulled out the blue tunic-dress, holding it up for her sister to see. She started peeling off her clothes to try it on. Megan watched, eagerly anticipating seeing her sister in her uniform.

Vanessa settled the dress on her shoulders and started to zip it up. It zipped up without any difficulty, and she twirled for Megan's benefit.

"Wow, that's so hot," said Megan huskily, licking her lips.

"I don't seem to remember it fitting quite this well about the bust," laughed Vanessa. "And I didn't realise I was this much of a prude either," she said, indicating the hem that sat just an inch above her knee. If I'm going to party in this thing, I think I'll need to lift it up again!"

Megan laughed, "Hey, at least yours is tighter about your tits, my breasts don't even seem to have grown at all when I put mine on. And if you remember correctly, Mum always insisted that our dresses reached our knees. So like me, you've at least gotten a little taller since we wore them," she said, indicating that her dress, too was a little above knee height.

"I guess we should both be happy that they still fit at all," Vanessa replied, unzipping her dress again and removing it. "I think it's a great idea for a party, Meg, who are you going to invite?"

"Well, Cindy for sure, and Melissa and Dan, a couple of other girls and guys from school that I keep in touch with … do you want to invite Pete?"

"Yeah, why not, it'll make Melissa and Dan happier. Sounds like a good crowd, will they go for the dress up think do you think?"

"They should do, we always used to have theme parties at school and everyone got into it, so I don't see why not."

"Cool, I'll look forwards to it then." Vanessa said, pulling her clothes back on and laying back on the bed.

Megan walked over to her and knelt down beside the bed before leaning over to kiss her sister, her tongue probing, seeking its partner. Vanessa kissed her sister back.

"I love you Nessy. And after the party, I'm going to fuck you again. I wish you could come back to work with me."

"I love you too Megs. And I'd love to come back out there with you. But I've still got 2 years of my uni course left. And yes, I know there's uni's out there too, but I want to finish here. You'll just have to come back for all of the holidays now."

"Yes, I think I might have to, at that." She rose from her knees to go to her room and start planning the party. She only had a couple of days left in which to do it.

Later that night, Megan approached her parents on the topic of the party, asking whether they'd mind if she had a few friends over on Saturday night to catch up with people before heading back out to work. They agreed, but Monica reminded them that she was going to be away visiting her sister for the weekend. Phil was going to be home and said that he'd be happy to keep out the way whilst the party kicked on as long as there was no reason for him to have to interfere.

All set, Megan dashed upstairs to start inviting people to the party, delighted that her father would be around for the night. She had plans for this party and his being home helped more than they hindered. She saw no reason for him to be hiding out of the way when he could be drinking with the kids and there for her to flirt with. She found herself sitting in her chair idly touching herself through her pants. She removed her pants and began to touch her panty-clad pussy as she imagined her father's reaction to a room full of 'slightly mature school girls'. It felt kind of weird on her newly-bare pussy and she slid her hand inside her panties to caress her bald lips, loving the touch. She was so wet thinking about dressing up in her uniform, about the fact that she was sure that she'd get to fuck her father again. She slouched in her chair, sliding her hips forwards, her fingers working their magic on her pussy as her mind wandered sordidly through the potential the evening would hold for her.

There was a knock at the door and Phil entered the room. Megan jumped at the initial sound and spun about in the chair, her hand darting from her panties as she checked who it was coming in.

"Geez Dad, you scared the hell out of me!"

"Uh, Sorry Meg, I was just coming in to say goodnight," surprised at the fact that as she turned towards him, his daughter was in just a t-shirt and panties. Panties which had an immediately noticeable wet spot.

"I knew you would," Megan said, pointedly casting a glance at her father's crotch, which seemed to be growing with every instant he stood in the doorway.

"Don't just stand there, Dad, come and give me a kiss," Megan said, standing to approach him, her tight nipples like tiny mountains under her shirt. Phil hesitated, but stepped towards his approaching daughter. Megan stepped past him as he reached out to hold her, shutting the door behind him before turning to face him again. She slipped her hand inside her panties again, sluicing her fingers through her wet pussy before wiping them on her lips and sucking noisily at her fingers.

She quickly closed the space to her mesmerized father and standing up on her toes, parted his lips with her tongue, melding her pussy-juice coated lips against his, one hand reaching to seek out his cock, pulling at its length through his shorts.

"Mmm Daddy, is all this for me?" she teased him, breaking away from the kiss. "I think I should send you to bed with something to think about," she added, working at the fastenings of his pants as she dropped to her knees. Megan took the length of her father's cock into her mouth, sucking at it, licking it, running her tongue up and down his shaft. She sucked on one of his balls for a bit before again taking his cock into her mouth. She removed her hands from his shaft and felt his hands in her hair as she pistoned her head up and down its length, her fingers again providing pleasure to her clit as her father started to use his hips to fuck her face.

She could feel the excitement in her father's body as he neared his climax and she stopped playing with herself, taking his shaft in her hands and stopping him from pumping her mouth anymore. Looking up at him from her position on her knees, she smiled at him. "Good night Daddy. I hope you sleep well. Dream of me. But save your cum for after my party. I think you're going to need it." She walked back to her desk and sat down again, ignoring him to work on invitations.

Phil was stunned. He wanted to slap her, to tell her that if she was going to be such a little slut then she could damn well satisfy him and not just tease him like this! He wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her, to abuse her body like it should be. But he couldn't. He was too stunned. He was too worried about what would happen if she decided to tell Monica, about too many ifs. And so he simply said good night in return and wandered off to the bedroom, thinking about this party on Saturday night and the implied fun that might be had afterwards. Saturday suddenly seemed an age away.

12