A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was a spot on his shaft that was throwing out more than a tendril of pleasure. It was searingly hot into the pleasure zone, with another where her finger guided his shaft. He was in major danger of boiling over before she got there, and that was something he definitely didn't want to do.

He prayed for Lucy to climax while doing everything in his power to delay what seemed to be the inevitable. He had no ability to reduce Lucy's stimulation of it. Any movement by him was immediately compensated for by her as she continued to pleasure herself. And with her breasts dangling right in front of him, with one in his mouth, distracting thoughts were hard to come by.

Closing his eyes and thinking uncomfortable thoughts helped a little, but could delay things for long.

It was with enormous relief Matt heard Lucy groan loudly as she made her climax. It was with enormous surprise Matt suddenly found his shaft pushed into a half penetration of her. He couldn't hold it a moment longer. He let it rip; bellowing out his own groan of pleasure as the first rope shot up his shaft.

Until that moment his hands had done nothing more than present themselves as something for Lucy to rub her nipples on; Matt figuring the usual hands on her butt that he'd do in that situation might not be welcome. Now uncontrollable instinct took over. He grabbed her butt with both hands and pinned her hips as he thrust himself to full penetration and screwed himself around inside her, all as additional ejeculative waves of pleasure wracked his shaft and the feeling of Lucy's contractions pummelled it.

He came to his senses enough to remove his hands soon after that initial flush, but when an additional wave of pleasure struck him, he still had trouble resisting the need to mini-thrust her and screw himself around again.

Even after Matt had pretty well finished his orgasm, he could still fell the feint contractions of Lucy's continue as she hung prostrate above him, her arms supporting her, leaving the only point of contact between their bodies the shaft that lay deep inside her.

Matt looked up at her face. He eyes were still closed, and had been all along, as if trying to block out his presence. There was something in her post climatic countenance that was different to that of other women he'd made love to. She didn't seem to have that oxytocin driven glow and desire for attachment that he saw in the face of others.

Clearly, she had enjoyed the pleasure of the orgasm. But it was almost like it had been a solo affair; as was so often the case when he'd fingered her. He wondered how she would unwrap herself from their present engagement.

Without opening her eyes, Lucy rocked forward, withdrawing Matt's still firm erection from her body and letting his shaft flop with a light thud against his stomach, followed by a discharge of his cum. Matt watched in interest as she lifted her leg across his body, in the process turning herself around leaving her kneeling with her back to him; at the same time reaching across to the table where she placed a hand towel.

If she only knew that, in Matt's eyes, her beautifully sculptured naked bottom was just as sexual as her front.

Having cleaned herself up, she put her panties back on before turning and offering the towel to Matt.

It was late. Much later than Matt thought would be the case. Normally he would stay the night with Kylie. Actually, normally by now he'd be giving her a good fucking. But no prior arrangements had been made for what was to come next. As Lucy slipped a flimsy nightie on, Matt asked...

"Should I retire off to Kylie's room?"

"No, she's expecting you to spend the night with me if that's OK."

'So', Matt thought, 'Lucy's giving herself another first.' In a way he was surprised her sleeping attire for this wasn't more substantial. The first night he spent with Kylie, Lucy had gone to bed in a track suit. She was obviously pushing a lot of boundaries on herself. She knew by now that Matt slept naked.

"That's fine. Indeed, a privilege. I assume you don't want any cuddling?"

"That's a fair assumption. Not yet anyway."

Matt noted the qualification in her answer. Lucy was already contemplating additional challenges for herself.

After they both rotated through the bathroom, Matt lay in the bed, watching as Lucy switched off the light. He was taken a bit by surprise by how dark Lucy's room was. Unlike Kylie's room, it was pitch black with heavy, blackout blinds over the window. There was just a feint red nightlight on the floor power point near the bathroom door. Lucy had to feel her way to the bed in what Matt assumed was a now well practiced routine. Apart from the night light, the only light in the room was the faintest sliver appearing under the door. Since he had to get up early for work, and there was no night visible clock in the room, he knew that would be a challenge for the morning.

Matt drifted into wakefulness at what his body told him must be something close to the morning. He was lying facing towards Lucy, feeling rather warm because of Lucy's heavy bedclothes in what was still summer weather.

He'd kicked off the covers down to his waist during the night. With his eyes now adjusted to the dark, he found himself able to first focus, and then increasingly make out the features, of Lucy sleeping in the bed with him.

The folded back cover extended across to her side too. As his vision calcified, he first could make out the outline of her upper breast and then discerned that, with a mismatch between the movement of the loose fitting nightie and the gravitational pull of her breast, it was actually fully exposed; resting in the deep v of the nightie that would normally expose her cleavage.

Lucy's breasts, like Kylie's, were special. There was something uniquely sexual about them, over and above their size relative to her body. The perky ski jump shape of them was part of that, but the way the nipple sat right on the apex of the jump, with seemingly swollen areola supporting them, multiplied their suggestiveness.

Matt's eyes bore into the outline of them that he could see. He'd woken with a night hard on and it simply hardened further as he enjoyed the visual stimulation in front of him.

But as the fog of sleep increasingly cleared, he recognised he needed to work out whether he needed to get up yet. Lifting his head, he a bright line of light under the door told. It may have assisted his perving at Lucy's breast, but it also told him it was well and truly time for him to get up. He knew Lucy tended to sleep in, but Matt's approach to mornings had always been an early rise, allowing for a more leisurely preparation for work.

Mind you, his work clothes were in the car and the darkness of the room made finding his clothes from last night without waking Lucy something of an impossibility -- especially since they were around the other side of the bed because he hadn't really been sure which side of the bed would be allocated to him.

He snuck out of bed and creeped out of the room, reasonably assuming Kylie wouldn't be offended by either his nakedness or his prominent, and somewhat randy feeling, morning erection. His clothing situation could be rectified after some breakfast.

As he entered the hallway, he first noticed that it wasn't quite as late as he thought. A bright light was shining in the hall which was the actual cause of the light he'd seen under the door. If anything it might have been a bit earlier than his usual wakeup time.

At the end of the hall, the artificial light in the kitchen enhancing the early morning one, and the slight sound of movement, told him Kylie was already up. Matt found her dressed in her usual morning attire; a silken like mini robe, loosely tied around her waist, the top hanging open, her breasts almost exposed. Normally she'd be wearing a tiny pair of string sided panties underneath.

Kylie's usual "good morning" greeting was familiar enough. Normally of course, Matt and Kylie would just have got out of the same bed, so the process of good morning greetings would generally have been carried out horizontally before they got up. But Matt noticed there was something purposeful in the way Kylie walked towards him; her eyes taking more than occasional glances down at the exposed erection bisecting his lower stomach.

The truth was, Kylie had found herself feeling much more deprived from allowing Lucy the night with Matt than she had expected to be and had determined to get her share before Matt had to get ready for work. She knew how dark Lucy's room was and how the light penetrated under the door, and had turned the hall light on in the hope it would get Matt out of the room earlier.

As Kylie embraced Matt, he felt the flesh of her naked mons start to rub up against his shaft. There was an intensity to Kylie's kissing and embrace that went far beyond a mere greeting. Matt of course responded. Making love to Lucy the previous night might have drained his balls, but it had not met any need for passion and Matt had already worked out Kylie had much more than a peck on the cheek in mind.

That became more obvious as she first stood on her toes, then wrapped one leg around Matt's as she attempted to lift herself enough to be penetrated by him, all while continuing to pash him crazily. Matt helped her along by bending his knees just enough to let his erection be surged through her crease to easily find her vagina ready to receive him.

Picking up her legs and letting her hook them around his legs, he walked to the nearest clear kitchen bench, depositing Kylie's butt gently upon it. As the bench took her weight, she momentarily unwrapped her arms from Matt and straightened them out to let the now dishevelled robe fall off her body, leaving her as naked as Matt.

Matt encouraged her to lie back as he took her legs and slipped her bottom a little off the table to lower her crotch to where his penetration of her was comfortable, while any thrusts would be at a sharply upward angle, supporting her with hands placed on the cheeks of her bottom.

Almost as soon as Matt started thrusting, Kylie felt her g spot being heavily stimulated; moaning quietly in pleasure on the second thrust and responding at an increased volume with every subsequent one. Matt's action had taken her by surprise. She'd never been taken on a kitchen bench before. She'd laid a towel neatly on her bed, thinking that would be where she'd drag Matt off to and knowing she was likely to squirt on her climax if Matt did his usual trick.

Here on the bench, on the angle he was approaching her, he was taking it to a whole new level.

Kylie knew she was making enough noise to wake Lucy, even from her usual deep morning sleep, but couldn't, or rather was unwilling to, suppress her expression of the unprecedented pleasure Matt was giving her.

As for Matt, well, he'd never taken a woman on a kitchen bench before either. When Kylie had come on to him, it was just a case of it was there and seemed at the time perfect to give her the sort of g spot banging that turned her on. He had to take it easy, because his shaft had to almost bend to slide deeper into her vagina with his upward thrust. But Kylie was making it clear to him it was having the desired effect.

And the upside for him was he got to look down and watch his shaft disappear into her delectable body, her porn quality vulva adding to the frission of each thrust. As for his shaft? Well, for him any penetrative sex is nice, but it wasn't hitting the sort of notes that were going to boil him over. Unlike the previous night with Lucy, Matt felt he could bang away at Kylie for an hour like this without being in danger of a premature ejaculation.

But it was clear this wasn't going to take an hour. It wasn't even going to take five minutes. Kylie's excitement and arousal was palpable. She was soon squirming in Matt's hands; the rise and fall, twisting and turning of her hips almost synchronised with her ever louder moans. Matt wasn't sure whether she was just responding to the pleasure, or trying to twist and turn his shaft inside her body to increase it further, but just gave her the latitude to do what she wanted to.

If the volume of the noise she made as she came, or the amount of squirting she did, was any indication, her climax was a monster. The legs she had around Matt's hips squeezed him tightly.

Matt rapidly jerked the tip of his shaft against where he thought her g spot was in what seemed to be a successful attempt to prolong her orgasm as Kylie continued to moan and twist about. As it started to fade, Matt penetrated her as deeply as the awkward angle of his approach would permit, feeling her contractions pummel his hard shaft and starting to ponder how he should approach his own climax, given the difficulty of getting really satisfying thrusts in her present position.

Kylie, if she was in any condition to have spoken whole words, could have told Matt that her orgasm was in fact a monster. Maybe the best she'd ever had. It just seemed to go on forever; more so as Matt continued to stimulate her.

But Matt wasn't the only one contemplating the next move. Kylie, full of oxytocin from her orgasm, but even before that, already randy and full of needy lust, had desires on Matt that couldn't really be fulfilled on the cold, hard, kitchen bench.

As Matt started to long thrust her, she built up the courage to say...

"Wait, can we finish this on my bed where you can really fuck me hard."

That suited Matt, so as he replied..."Sure."... He withdrew from Kylie and offered her a hand to get down from the bench. The squirting mess on the floor could wait. The thought had occurred to him to try and carry her fully penetrated into the bedroom, but the dynamics of getting her there and then easing her onto the bed that way seemed like a lot of effort for no or little reward; at least compared to the good fucking that awaited him in the bedroom.

Kylie confidently led the way into her room, spread-eagling her naked body on her bed, leaving Matt no doubt as to what was expected of him.

Watching Kylie's sultry body lead the way meant his manhood had lost none of its enthusiasm or hardness on the way to the bed, but Matt did hope it might have given it time for something of a reset on its endurance. His climax into Lucy the previous night might have felt nice, but it was a disappointment in denying him any opportunity of vaginal thrusting before he came. And Matt liked the feeling of banging away at a woman. Not in a nasty or harsh way; just the sense he was - he had trouble putting words to it -- using it as it was meant to be used.

His shaft slid back into Kylie as easily as it had come out. But, as he raised his upper torso on outstretched arms, he was still caught by surprise when Kylie reiterated her previous order...

"Fuck me hard. Don't hold back."

Kylie had her own, far from innocent, reasons for bringing this part of their love making back to the comfort of her bed.

She had never had a lover with the physique of a man like Matt. Nowhere near. She had objectified him and his body ever since Lucy had first introduced him to her. Had it not been for conflicting work schedules and the fact he'd previously had a girlfriend, she might well have spent every Saturday sitting behind the lifeguards tent lusting after him and trying to get to know him better. The plot to use Matt as a sex instructor for Lucy while Kylie ensured sexual frustration didn't cause him to rush things had been a dream come true for her; more so when Matt had agreed.

The males she'd had banging away at her to date had been insipid by comparison.

As his upper torso rose over her, Kylie stared transfixed at his bulging biceps and pecs, his broad shoulders and tapered torso and ripped chest and stomach. Even his manhood too felt -- for want of a better description -- ripped by comparison with her previous lovers.

Matt had great technique for giving her orgasms. She'd been given experiences she'd never had before and admired him for it. But in satisfying her needs, it seemed to her Matt lost some of his objectifiable manliness. Too gentle, too kind and thoughtful. Every girl's dream maybe and not something ever to be changed.

But from time to time -- and that included right now -- she wanted to be fucked by every bit of the man he could be. She wasn't expecting this to give her an orgasm. He'd just done that and her body was still awash with the pleasure hormones he'd triggered. No, she just wanted to be fucked by a man whose performance and display made her feel she was being fuck by a man worthy of fertilising her body and being the father of her babies -- even if that wasn't able to happen just then. She wanted to see him work himself up into a lather of sexual excitement before exploding inside her.

She was pleased Matt took to heart her instruction to fuck her hard. She trusted him to know what that meant. His thrusts were firm and full, coming to a crashing halt as the base of his shaft collided with her vaginal opening. She intentionally gripped him medium lightly. Enough she hoped to make his efforts worthwhile, but not enough to accelerate his climax.

Kylie could see him staring transfixed at her breasts. Objectification worked both ways and she was more than happy to transmit enough of his crashing thrusts up her torso to cause them to wobble slightly with each thrust.

Matt's masculine, deep baritone grunts, which quickly developed with the effort of each thrust, only increased her desire.

She could see and feel Matt exploring what gave him more pleasure. Fast thrusts, slower harder ones, short jerky one and long deeply penetrating ones. He was trying them all.

He tried something new when he actually seemed to try and use his shaft to lift her hips after a thrust came to a crashing end against her vaginal opening, following that by twisting his shaft around. The first one caught her by surprise, but as he repeated it, she surrendered to, really assisted without overriding Matt's actions, her body being elevated and screwed about in that way. Immediately she was rewarded with a massive stimulation as her already sensitised clit and g spot were triggered by being rubbed in the process; the former against Matt's pubis, the latter against the thickness of his shaft.

She involuntarily moaned out loud and even overrode Matt's screwing about with additional movements of her own to multiply and extend the pleasure, before relaxing back down to let him do it again. As she opened her eyes and look back up at Matt, she found him grinning down at her as he delivered another one; harder, faster and with a more powerful lift and screw.

Again she surrendered to, and assisted, the action, deliberately throwing her breasts up for Matt's visual pleasure. Again as Matt screwed about in and against her she felt an overwhelming stimulation, grabbing his bottom cheeks and screwing herself all the harder.

Suddenly aware she was about to cum, she kept doing it, even after Matt was seemingly ready to deposit her back on the bed. Taking the hint, Matt waited there as Kylie continued to twist and squirm against him, moaning loudly in her excitement, until...

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhh."

Kylie might have stopped stimulating herself when she started to cum, but seeing an opportunity to prolong her pleasure, Matt put an arm under the small of her waist and keep screwing himself around until he was satisfied there was little more for her to give.

Putting her back fully on the bed, Matt went back to a slowly repeated, long hard thrusts, accompanied by his baritone grunts.

Kylie tightened her grip on him a bit, thinking it was now all about him; looking up at his ever so masculine face and body. But she found she continued to be stimulated by his thrusts; unable to resist the need to express her pleasure in a succession of moans.