A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt noticed Lucy taking it all in, but misread her neutral countenance in response to it. Lucy was used to sharing the house with Kylie and her boyfriend. She had watched them share moments of public displays of affection without feeling too put out by it.

But with Matt, Kylie was increasingly radiating a powerful hormonal aura of raging arousal. Lucy was not so much annoyed by this interaction with her long time friend as herself aroused by it. Maybe the inebriation had dulled her sensory issues with close body contact with others, but it left her slightly jealous and with an increasing desire to be where Kylie was.

As the second bottle of wine was finished and the plates cleared of food, Matt stood up to clear the table.

As he returned from taking the plates and glasses in, Kylie herself stood up and intercepted his return. Wrapping her hands first around waist as she pulled his body firmly against hers, she moved them up to around his neck as she passionately kissed him; rubbing her body against his and her lower stomach and pubis against the erection she'd now maintained in his swimwear for the best part of the dinner. She briefly broke facial contact to pull her head back...

"Thanks you for a lovely dinner."

"My pleasure."

Matt looked past Kylie towards Lucy to ask generally...

"Who'd like a cup of tea to finish?"

Without looking back at Lucy, or even ceasing to grind her body against Matt, Kylie overrode the suggestion with...

"No, I'll get everyone a port. You guys go and sit on the steps of the pool. I'll serve them there."

As Kylie went into the house, Matt offered Lucy what was intended to be a gentlemanly hand, to help her up from the chair and accompany her the very short distance to the pool steps. As she stood unsteadily to her feet, she wobbled against Matt; instinctively putting her arm around him for balance.

Matt was surprised when she didn't immediately right herself and pull away. Instead she left her arm around him and her side against him until they reached the steps; even walking down the steps into the water still attached to him. Matt waved for her to sit first, but she waved him off with a wobbly and slightly slurred...

"No, I'm good. You can sit."

Concerned that she might fall, Matt eased himself down, sitting on a step that left him chest deep in the water, his arms protectively around the pool side of her body without actually touching her.

To Matt's complete surprise, Lucy put herself down in his lap, immediately pushing her lips against him to instigate what soon became a long, passionate French kiss.

Lucy wasn't drunk enough not to know what she was doing. But she knew the drink had reduced her inhibitions and momentarily mostly silenced the feeling and reactions -- almost that of an internal scream - that made close contact with someone so difficult. She'd watched Kylie pash Matt with an increasing desire of her own; made more so by a sense that he had originally been her friend and she needed to keep at least equal possession of him.

She'd never kissed a man before. Let's face it, she'd never even passionately embraced one. At 30, it was time for her to at least try it and while drink might not be a long term solution, it provided her one tonight.

She let her lower body drift off Matt's lap, spreading her legs wide for balance, making it more comfortable to turn her upper body towards Matt's face while being less of a contortion to wrap a hand around his manhood and play with it.

Lucy brought a hand from around Matt's neck and slid it down between their bodies to embrace his manhood, which soon responded by filling her hand with its hardened swimwear covered flesh; letting her jerk it lightly.

Matt was momentarily overwhelmed. Because of her sheer physical beauty, he'd had dreams of this moment with Lucy. The rather cold, mechanical process of sex development he'd shared with her was no real substitute for her passionate embrace.

As her embrace continued, her kissing became more passionate and her stimulation of his manhood more determined, Matt responded by first cupping her breast, enjoying the feeling of her nipple pushing up between his fingers, then slipping his hand down into her crotch; stroking it gently.

As she started actually rubbing her crotch in his hand, he slid his hand down the front of her tiny bikini pants to finger her clit.

Lucy moaned into his mouth, her tongue wrestling his with even greater intensity and encouraging him to go further; penetrating her with his fingers to touch up her g spot, while still stimulating her clit with his thumb.

As Kylie came back out with the ports, she took in the scene; wondering whether the ports were needed anyhow.

She'd deliberately tanked Lucy up, and teased her with her displays of affection with Matt. Lucy's sex education had been going well, but she somehow needed to break through the barrier of her need for personal space.

Lucy usually drank lightly. But in her younger days, when she went out with friends, she sometimes ended up drunk and asleep in the front yard of a stranger's place on the way home. Kylie had always suspected it was her way of coping with a situation where people readily accepted her as a friend, but in a group where relationships and pairing off were common, she was in a sense, the odd one out.

But now Kylie was using it to see if she could break through the inhibitions that had held her back in the first place and maybe go even a bit further, testing things that might smooth out any friction from sharing Matt with Lucy.

Kylie put down the drinks just out of easy arm reach, put the towels she'd brought out hung over her arm, over the arm rest of the nearby sun lounge and walked around the embracing couple into the water, turning to approach them from the side of Lucy's back and Matt's front. She could see Lucy's hand embracing Matt's manhood; but as Lucy got more excited, her attention to jerking Matt had diminished. It was now barely moving.

She eased her crotch over Matt's knees, trailing her lower legs behind her like she was kneeling, to let her do so without getting in Lucy's way.

Matt's, immersed in his interaction with Lucy and who's eyes had, until that moment been focused on Lucy's face or her breasts, when they weren't actually closed, looked up at Kylie for the first time; raising his eyebrows in acknowledgement of this unexpected situation.

Kylie noted that Lucy hand was wrapped around the base of Matt's shaft, leaving the top half unclaimed. Trying at first to avoid Lucy's hand, Kylie untied the drawstring on his swimmers and peeled them off the top of his erection, then she arched her body to bring her crotch over it and pulling the gusset of her bikini pants aside to shallowly penetrate herself, just enough she thought to find her g spot.

It wasn't comfortable, even if she could get some stimulation out of it. But at this stage, she didn't want to interrupt the flow of her sister's passion, even if she did want to establish in her sister's mind the possibility of a threesome.

Matt was simply now trying to accommodate them both in this rather unique situation he'd found himself in.

He drew Lucy's torso closer to his upper chest, enjoying the way her breasts and the firm nipples capping them, pushed against him, while leaving Kylie a bit more room. And the same time, he walked his bum out on the step a bit further to the edge of the step, once again to make things easier for Kylie.

Finally, he gently unpeeled Lucy's hand from his lower shaft, kissed it and returned it to around his neck where it had started from, giving Kylie the full length of his erection.

Matt looked up at Kylie and smiled as she buried his shaft into her body as deeply as her uncomfortable approach would permit.

But Lucy was the focus of his more immediate attention. The way she moaned as she kept kissing him erotically, conveyed the intensity of her feelings. He felt her lower body start to quiver, but in this case in a way he interpreted as her trying to intensify her stimulation by increasing the cadence and intensity of his fingering of her g spot and clit.

He tried to adjust his own stimulation of her to match what she seemed to be wanting and was rewarded with a massive, excited intake of breath and groan.

Increasingly focused on her impending orgasm, Lucy broke off her kissing contact with Matt, letting her head flop back to be supported by his strong arms. She closed her eyes, all inhibitions about vocalising her pleasure with increasing noisy moans, lost somewhere between her inebriation and singular focus on what was about to explode between her legs.

She cried out as she came, her whole lower body tensing and pulsing as Matt's continued stimulation of her prolonged her pleasure.

As her orgasm washed through her, Lucy felt this intense feeling of relaxation come over her body. Never in her life had she been in the arms of a man like this. Never had she felt so secure and satisfied. She felt a sexual frission at the way her breasts pushed themselves into Matt's chest which strangely competed with the far more intimate sensation of his fingers penetrating her vagina. But perhaps the strangest sensation she felt was this hormonal desire for and bond with Matt which made her intimate embrace of Matt seem right; in contrast to her normal aversion to physical contact.

She wanted more, but sleep overtook her.

Matt suddenly found himself with a sleeping Lucy held close to his chest, his fingers still buried in her vagina. Unsure what to do, he looked up to Kylie, trying to stimulate herself on his erection; although with marginal success. Unable to fold her knees alongside Matt's hips because Lucy occupied that space, the arched back position she'd adopted severely limited the depth of penetration she could achieve, even after she'd been given sole use of Matt's erection.

Kylie recognised that dealing with Lucy first would give her better access to satisfy her own desires with Matt...

"Why don't we put her on the pool sun lounge and dry her off so she doesn't get cold."

Matt looked at the lounge. It was less than two meters from the steps and already folded down flat into a lying position. But he had to stand up with Lucy in his arms, climb the steps and transfer her to the lounge, all without slipping or dropping her in the wet conditions.

Fortunately she was light.

As Kylie disengaged from him, he slid his fingers out of Lucy's pants and wrapped that arm under her lower torso, her head and shoulders still supported by his other arm. Slowly he stood up, ensuring her had a reliable grip on her.

Lucy moaned. Not in pain, maybe not in pleasure either. Just a half awake acknowledgement of life; semiconsciously tightening her grip around Matt's neck.

Gently and carefully he closed the gap towards the lounge and lowered her limp body onto it, but found himself captured in a bent over position as Lucy grip around his neck failed to release and one of his arms captured under her. With his face still almost nose to nose with Lucy's, he pulled out the hand he had under her body, his wrist, having had a twist of the lower string tie of her bikini top wrapped around it as she'd squirmed in pleasure while he was fingering her, pulling the bow to leave the small triangles covering her breasts sitting loosely over them.

With his face still pinned close to Lucy's, Kylie put a towel in his hand.

Unwrapping one of Lucy's arms from around his neck to give him a bit more movement, he started gently rubbing the towel across her chest. As the loose triangles of her top got tangled with the towel, he moved the stringy garment up into the hollow of her neck, making it easier to dry her upper torso.

Still pinned by Lucy arm, he was extending his own to dry further down her torso when her grip on him tightened and she whispered, slurring her words, in his ear...

"Make love to me. Fuck me. Now."

Lucy had been semi awake during the whole transfer. Her body felt awash with unfamiliar hormones and desires. She well knew her usual inhibitions had been suppressed by her drunken state but she was sober enough to recognise it offered her an opportunity to achieve a milestone in her life while she desired it, rather than voluntarily submitting to it in almost a state of fear at a later time.

Still holding Matt down with one arm around his neck, she reached down with the other and found Matt's still exposed erection hanging from his lower bent over torso mere millimetres from her body; wrapping her hand around it...

"See, it's ready for me."

"You're drunk. It wouldn't be right."

"I might be drunk enough to have lost my inhibitions, but I'm not too drunk to consent. Now is the best time for me to get fucked for the first time. Please do it."

Matt craned his neck to look back at Kylie standing behind him. Lucy noticed his movement and turned to Kylie too...

"Tell him to fuck me sis."

Kylie offered...

"You'll fall off if you go cowgirl on him."

"I don't want cowgirl. I want him to lie on me and fuck me."

"You might not get to cum that way. It's not the best position for a girl."

"It doesn't matter. I've just orgasmed. It's not what it's about."

Kylie pondered her recent demand for Matt just to give her a good fucking on the bed after he'd done a very successful g spot banging on her over the kitchen bench. Maybe there was more of her own personality in Lucy than she knew.

"Well it's up to you and Matt. But I will tell Matt I think you're in a condition to give consent."

As she pulled at Matt's erection as if to say...'Look, Kylie agrees, you should fuck me...', Lucy felt a strange sense of power and control, despite her drunken state.

As Matt reached down to start pulling her bikini pants down, he added...

"OK, but you can say stop any time you want..."

Then having reached the limit of his arm's length while still being pinned down by Lucy's grip around his neck, added...

"Can you let me go long enough to get your pants off?"

Matt was surprised how easily her pants came off; not in terms of the physical act of getting them off, but because of her normally extreme modesty. It was in front of her sister too; who'd only ever seen her naked once when she barged into a bathroom to find Lucy there naked and got screamed out of the room quick smart. In fact, it sort of looked like she was going to get fucked in front of her sister too.

Her drunkenness was clearly having a major impact on her usual inhibitions.

With her pants off, Matt slid on top of her, as Kylie retreated to the coffee table where she'd still have a full view pf proceedings, but not be breathing down their necks.

Matt's erection was already exposed and, for no particular reason, he didn't think it worth the time to pull his wet swimmers down his legs. As Lucy spread her legs apart, Matt dropped his between them. As he located his shaft at the entrance to her vagina and achieved a shallow penetration, he was trying to work out how he should approach this.

Sure, in a way, the simple answer is stick it in and go for it; with some significant allowance for the fact it's her first time.

And certainly, his first priority was to achieve full penetration without discomforting her. But that seemed to be easy enough. The fingering had left her lubricated and receptive. She was tight, but not in a way that resisted his push. And the arm she still had around his neck showed no sign of protest.

Indeed, it was a bit disconcerting the way she was just staring up at him with a strange grin on her face.

The real question was whether he just bangs away at her for his own pleasure, or tries to work her g spot. He'd fingered it enough to know she has a very workable one, but absent a pillow to stick under her butt, whether he could drop his hips enough on the sunlounge to provide the upward angled thrusts that were most likely to trigger it was a different issue.

Then there's the additional question of whether her tightness was going to set him off early or the strange angle would actually give her a less comfortable experience.

Matt slid his hand under Lucy's very cute butt to elevate her hips a bit, dropping his hips as much as he could; helped a little by the sag of the sunlounge material under his weight. Then he started slowly and shallowing thrusting, angling it upwards as much as he could.

He was again pleasantly surprised by how quickly Lucy started to positively respond with moans of pleasure. He was quite chuffed to find he could stimulate Lucy this way. But he soon found out, she might have been enjoying it, but she wasn't going to cum quickly; and all the while her rather tight vagina was chipping away -- not unpleasantly -- at his own endurance.

Those little tendrils of pleasure that first signalled to him that he was on the path to dumping his load were starting to become more prevalent. With Lucy already to the point that her body was quivering in excitement, the last thing he wanted was to cum prematurely and deny her climax on this her first ever proper penetrative sex.

He had slowed down and changed the angle a bit to try and minimise his own stimulation and was starting to contemplate dismounting her and fingering her to a finish before his own. So he was rather pleased when every part of Lucy's body - her vocals, her breathing, her quivering and even the grip she had around his neck -- told him she was on the cusp of her climax.

For the first time Lucy squirted as she cried out as loudly as she had as he fingered her and applied a crush grip to the arm she had around his neck; lifting her hips up -- in the process fully penetrating Matt inside her - and grinding it firmly against Matt's.

Matt froze on full penetration, feeling Lucy's contractions bear down on his hardened shaft. He wanted to give it time, to let it settle, to stop stimulating it in the hope that it would give him a little more endurance for some full depth thrusting of her instead of shooting off on the first thrust as he knew it would if he did it then.

He waited, trying to hold it back as Lucy went through her orgasm, not just the contractions but the way she smothered him in kisses and periodically ground herself against him again.

After she'd seemingly finished, he'd waited a bit more, just caressing her face as he laid on top of her; Lucy obviously wondering what was happening. When Matt felt he had it all together, he slowly started doing long, slow, full depth thrusts into Lucy.

He was aware that, for all practical purposes, he was being granted the privilege of taking Lucy's virginity. He regarded that as a privilege; not as some sort of conquest or tally, but as a beautiful thing given to him by a stunning 30 year old friend who had to overcome a lot of hurdles to get to this point. As yes, maybe very technically, her virginity was lost on Wednesday might; but this was a more appropriate celebration of it.

He wanted to enjoy it. He wanted it to be as special for him as he hoped he'd made it for Lucy. He also might have liked it to go on for longer. But her tight vagina meant by the fifth thrust he knew he was about to lose his load.

He froze and held himself on full penetration as rope after pleasurable rope of his seed was pumped into her body, groaning at the sheer joy of the feeling of it.

He looked up from his previous erotic focus on Lucy's beautiful breasts to see Lucy grinning at him again.

Lucy knew she was as drunk as a skunk. She knew there'd be no way she could do what she just did stone cold sober. Yes, she hoped she might be able to have some sort of sex. But the intimacy of what she'd just shared took a lot of alcohol induced courage. Still, she discovered stuff about herself that surprised her. The beauty of lying peacefully in Matt's arms, post orgasmic hormones flooding her body, was one that she hoped would still be clear to her in the morning. Even the intimacy of Matt's body pressed firmly against her as he lay on top was one that, at that moment seemed wonderful. She may have even felt the stirrings of love; however much that normally seemed foreign to her.