A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt gives Kylie a wet dream.
6.3k words
4.72
4.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,234 Followers

Matt and Kylie had only been out of the pool for about fifteen minutes when Lucy appeared from her room.

It had at least given them time to get dressed; Kylie in a dry bikini, Matt in board shorts. Surprisingly Lucy came out in a new bikini top -- a pink version of the tiny black one Kylie had donated to the cause of her sexual education -- and a pair of very brief, very tight fitting, gym shorts, the pink tie strings of her bikini pants underneath hanging over the waistband.

It might have been their wet hair, or maybe the noise they made, but it was clear the Lucy was well aware of the fucking that was happening in her absence and that it was in the pool. As to whether she was put out by the knowledge, that was a different matter.

But one thing she did put on the table over breakfast was that Matt should sleep with her at least every third night. And everyone knew what that really meant at this early stage of the developing relationships, was that Matt would be having sex with her at least that often. Because that was how it was working. There was plenty of other sex happening too; but 'sleeping with' definitely meant fucking.

None of which would have been surprising if Lucy hadn't been a 30 year old virgin until two weeks ago; with everyone assuming she was asexual.

So it was undeniably the case that progress had been made in her sex education, even if her being on the spectrum left many awkward issues still to be dealt with; not the least of which being her aversion to external physical contact.

That Sunday played out normally enough. The three of them spent the day at the beach and Kylie made sure she got a good fucking as she and Matt retired together for bed that night. And since mundane matters such as having to go to work tended to moderate what happens during the week, it was Tuesday night, as Matt retired into bed with Lucy, before what might be called anything out of the ordinary occurred.

On the way home from work that day Matt had made a point of dropping into the storage unit where his life possessions were, to retrieve the 'sex pillow' his first live in girlfriend had made him buy. For the uneducated in such matters, a sex pillow is a triangular shaped (often inflatable) pillow placed under the females butt to offer, shall we say, a better presentation.

It wasn't that Matt didn't consider it might be useful with both the girls, but the need to have sex with Lucy while minimising skin on skin contact made it very difficult for Matt to get the right angle in the missionary position to stimulate her.

It might have been a bit presumptuous of Matt to assume that Lucy would want sex just because they were bedding down together, but the way she had insisted on having him sleep with her at least one night in three made it very clear she was looking for more than night time companionship.

Even so, this would be the first time Lucy would have penetrative sex without any alcohol in her system, so Matt wasn't approaching it with any preconceived notions of how it would play out.

As he returned from the shower and hung his wet towel on the back of the chair to climb naked into bed, he found Lucy lying on her back, uncovered except for a tiny pair of string sided panties; her normal style of undies and now-days her usual sleeping clothes [compared with what she wore before her sex education started of some fairly full coverage PJ's].

The blackout blinds were down, but the light still on; a pattern that had started early in her education at a time Matt was concerned her extreme modesty might have made her only want to have sex in a fully blacked out room.

Matt well understood that Lucy had to lead in whatever would happen. While she was aware of the sex pillow, Matt made it clear it wasn't there as a matter of presuming what would happen, simply a preparation for the possible.

But Matt didn't even have to ask what she wanted. From the outset, he'd been instructed fairly quickly by Lucy what the plan for any engagement was and this night was no different, even if the request caught him by surprise...

"Would you start by just playing with and sucking my nipples? Nothing more."

There was method to Lucy's strange request, even if Matt wasn't aware of it. Lucy had been surprised how sensitive her nipples were to stimulation and how powerful their effect was. Being of the nature she was, she'd researched the matter online and discovered that there was a wide range of possible reactions to nipple stimulation; from hating any stimulation at all to it being capable of giving you an orgasm without any other stimulation.

Consistent with her carefully curated approach to her life, she wanted to see if she was in the 'give her an orgasm' category.

Matt simply knew he had to comply.

It was not an unpleasant task he'd been set. Lucy's breasts -- like Kylie's -- had always been the focus of some, you could even call it obsession, on his part. As breasts went, they were certainly in the top tier from the point of view of male admiration.

A 'C' cup (or so Matt guessed), they were large on her small frame without in any way looking pendulous or crowding her chest to the point of losing the individuality of each one. With their perkiness, they were well 'lifted and separated' in the words of the old bra add, without requiring any assistance to achieve that.

When she stood they had this beautiful 'ski jump' shape; projecting confidently down to a well-defined point at the end without the underside of the breast sagging. The ski jump shape was less defined as she lay on her back, but was still there just the same.

More importantly -- visually anyway -- was the fact the point was still cleanly defined. Because at the point lay the most sensuous, sexually charged nipples Matt had ever seen.

The areola was a glorious brown colour, a little bigger than those of his previous girlfriends, but in a positive sort of way. Nowhere near the territory of being so big as to detract from, rather than enhancing, the perfection of her breasts. What he'd never seen before in another woman -- now except for Kylie who shared her sister's features - was the way her areola puffed up when stimulated, forming a low rise mushroom shaped head from which her nipple then projected. And the nipple itself seemed to project further, and have a slightly bigger diameter than he'd seen before.

The result was that you could almost fill your mouth with it; holding the swollen areola or even the tip of the breast, between your lips while your tongue pinned the top of the nipple to the roof of your mouth as it flicked against it.

With a wet bikini top plastered to it, it was almost impossible for any male to take their eyes off it. Exposed, they were almost irresistible.

Matt almost regretted that a more padded top worn under her lifesaver swimmers meant he'd never seen or noticed this is all the years he'd known Lucy.

He lay on the bed perpendicular to her, bringing his head over her chest to take the nearest one into his mouth, while sliding his hand across to stimulate the further one.

They both reacted immediately; swelling and tightening in the most delightful way. As he'd learnt to do with both Lucy's and Kylie's nipples, he wrapped his lips around the puffy areola of the one in his mouth and rubbed the nipple itself between the roof of his mouth and his tongue. The other he simply gently tweaked between two fingers.

If he was moderately surprised how quickly Lucy's breathing showed signs of heavy arousal, he was astounded how relatively quickly she came; a gentle moan and the lifting of her hips, accompanied by her pinning his head to her breast with the palm of her hand, leaving no doubt as to the outcome.

Matt wasn't really sure what would follow. Would Lucy regard this as a 'proper' orgasm that represented 'her turn'? Would she now want to ride him cowgirl or reverse missionary? Should he ask, or simply wait for instruction?

Unsure what to do, he simply waited with Lucy's breast in his mouth, albeit no longer being actively stimulated, trusting he'd be instructed son enough. After all, that was how Lucy worked.

The instruction he got was the one he least expected...

"If you want to finish on top now you can. You can use the pillow if you'd like and we can see if it works."

It was unexpected because it seemed like Lucy was being short changed. He'd never given a girl a nipple orgasm before. Never had sex with one who, to his knowledge, was able to have one. So he was not really sure if it counted as a proper one. And while the pillow might let him give Lucy another orgasm, it was no sure thing.

But the invitation was not unwelcome. He was lying face down with a raging erection pressed between his stomach and the bed and it certainly was keen to be used in the suggested manner.

In the business-like manner that seemed to work best for Lucy, he went about placing the pillow under the hips she held in the air for the purpose; then removed her panties; noticing her vulva opened like a flower in bloom and the dark hole of her vagina clearly exposed and visible.

Lucy spread her legs wide as Matt brought his body down on top of her; taking his weight on his knees between her legs and his elbows resting on the bed near her arms, so that the only point of contact between their bodies was where his outer thigh brushed against her inner thigh and his chest brushed lightly against her elevated nipples.

He brought the tip of his erection against her; feeling the wetness of her crease. Surging it, he felt it slide through her crease until he sense it captured in a shallow penetration of her vaginal opening. He pushed gently; feeling the velvet folds of her vagina give way readily to his penetration of her until he could bring his pubis fully against her vulva in full penetration.

Matt started thrusting; slowly at first, his objective being to enjoy the journey rather than rush through to the finish.

Almost certainly unknowingly, Matt felt Lucy always seemed to grip him just the right amount when it was his turn to fuck her for his pleasure. Not too tightly, not too loosely, it let him pleasure his shaft without instantly boiling him up into a fast orgasm. That combined with the delightfully wet slipperiness of her vagina made fucking her an erotic delight, whatever the rules were for contact with her external body.

With her crotch angled upwards by the pillow, he could feel the top of his shaft forcefully rake the front wall of her vagina with every thrust, before his shaft was bent and directed gloriously downward into the depth of her body; bottoming out as his pubis came against her vulva before withdrawing for another thrust.

With her face mere inches from his, Matt diverted his gaze from down between their bodies where he's been watching his chest glide across Lucy's nipples -- bending their hardened towers up and down with every thrusting movement of his body -- to study her countenance.

Her eyes were closed -- which is what had left him free to stare at her breasts. But her breathing and something about the shape of her mouth told him he was having a pleasurable effect on her too.

He listened carefully to her breathing penetrating his consciousness over the soft grunts of his own exertions. It was definitely getting faster and louder; normally signs with Lucy that she was working towards an orgasm.

He tried surging his erection with the start of each inward thrust; putting more pressure momentarily on the spot where he figured her g spot was. From the first time he did it, he sensed Lucy take a sharp intake of breath with every thrust; the rapid increase in her breathing signalling to him it was an intake of pleasure rather than discomfort.

All the while, Matt was wallowing in the delightful pleasure of his shaft being embraced by and playing within the warm wet environment of Lucy's vagina.

Matt was sure Lucy was approaching an orgasm. He started to surge his shaft all the harder and increase the rate of thrusting just a little, hoping to build a sense of excitement and anticipation into his stimulation of her.

It worked. With as loud a moan as he'd ever heard from her and a forceful pushing of her hips up against his weight on top of her, she momentarily squirmed about underneath him before dropping her hips again, putting her hands on Matts butt and making it really clear she wanted him, not just to keep going, but go harder and faster.

Matt could feel her contractions pummelling his shaft and might have been more inclined to slow down and let him savour them. But he was obedient to Lucy's demands, speeding up his strokes until he felt her hands relax on his bottom cheeks; riding with them instead of driving them.

The reason Lucy wanted him to do that -- at least at first - seemed obvious enough to him. It seemed to prolong her orgasm; little moans and groans and movements of her hips signalling to him that her orgasm was no one pulse wonder.

As the signs of her orgasm faded, he felt her tighten her grip on him. What had previously been a delightful pleasuring of himself as his shaft pounded her, quickly became a lot more than that. Those tendrils of pleasure were accumulating again; signalling his own time was short.

Matt didn't want to race it. He was almost wallowing in the pleasure signals his shaft conveyed to him as Lucy's vagina caressed the hardened flesh of his aroused manhood. Lifting his upper torso up to full arm's length over her body to give him a better view of her wondrous breasts, he slowed down; groaning as each thrust shot a cascade of ecstasy along the nerves in his spine and into his brain.

He could feel it building into something big, but in his heart wanted it to go on longer. But there was a limit to everything.

As his orgasm exploded, Matt let out an involuntary groan that would be loud enough to wake up Kylie in the next room. He froze in place, enjoying the sensation of pulse after pulse of his orgasm embracing his body and filling it with rapture as it shot jets of cum into Lucy's body.

As they subsided, he thrust a couple of times more; triggering another series of pulses which finished in a shuddering final empting of every last drop out of his balls.

Matt eased himself back down to his original position, suspended just over the top of Lucy's body, supported on his knees and elbows.

His face was mere millimetres from Lucy's and he could feel and hear her soft breath as she still panted in her post orgasmic state. He wondered if the hormonal release of her orgasm might induce Lucy to embrace him, but she continued to just lay there under him; seemingly in her own -- obviously not unpleasurable -- world.

While he stayed hard, he stayed where he was; not least of all because of the joyous feel of his shaft lingering in Lucy's body. But as he started to soften, he knew he needed to move. Lucy hated a cum spill onto her bed. Grasping her hips, he rolled to the side, bringing her with him to retain full penetration until he could grasp the hand towel and bring it between Lucy's legs.

Surrendering control of the towel to Lucy, he stayed penetrated until she had it positioned where she wanted it, then slowly withdrew, keeping the tip against the towel until, finished catching the initial discharge, Lucy was ready to give a good wipe down to the still delightfully sensitive three quarter mongrel it remained as.

Reaching over Lucy, Matt removed the sex pillow and tossed it down his side of the bed before watching her roll back onto her back in the spot where it had been and elevate her hips as she pulled her panties back on. Only then did she observe...

"That sex pillow seems to work really well."

"I'm glad you liked it."

It didn't surprise Matt that was the limit of their post sex interaction. Unlike her sister, even good sex didn't flood Lucy with the sort of hormones that encouraged some sort of romantic interaction. Still as she turned off the light, turning the room to pitch blackness, Lucy had one more question...

"Is it OK if we touch like last time?"

Matt was surprised she even asked. He thought that was already the arrangement. For some reason, it seemed Lucy's dislike of physical contact didn't extend to erogenous zones. She got some buzz out of handling Matt's manhood and in turn found the stimulation of her breast quite enjoyable. So instead of cuddling up, that was their night-time interaction; her hand on his cock, his on her breast.

Matt hadn't even answered before he felt Lucy's hand grope around for his manhood. Finding it nearly flaccid, she flopped it gently a couple of times, inducing a semi-erection which she then wrapped her hand around to turn into a full one.

Matt's reciprocation of the gesture was more complex. Unlike Matt, who always slept on his side, Lucy (and her sister for that matter), slept on her back. For Matt to rest his hand on her breast without any other contact required him to suspend his wrist rather uncomfortably in mid-air. You could do that for a short while -- helped to no small extent by the wondrous feel of it - but couldn't sustain it for long.

He decided to push things just a little further than that. Shuffling just a little bit closer to her without pushing against her flank, he rested his lower arm lightly on her lower chest as his hand cupped her breast. Thinking that maybe a gentle stimulation might offset or distract from any discomfort Lucy felt with that additional contact, he let her nipple harden up between two fingers and then moved them gently against the nipple to stimulate it further.

For whatever reason, he neither felt Lucy flinch at the additional contact, nor complain, so left it resting there as he relaxed and let himself drop off to sleep.

It wasn't that Lucy didn't register the action, nor internally flinch at it. But she understood what was happening and why and it was true that the pleasure induced by Matt's momentarily stimulation of it did offset her body's otherwise adverse reaction to the contact with her chest. For her, it was a step in the right direction; a little baby step towards better responding to physical interaction with another human -- especially males, and even more especially Matt.

As for her grip on Matt's erection, she felt it too was a step in the right direction. Like worry beads, she coped with Matt's contact with her chest by gently, slowly, almost imperceptibly, stroking the length of his shaft, feeling the way it surged in her hand as she did it.

What was imponderable to Matt all made perfect sense to Lucy.

Of course as Matt tossed and turned during the night, the contact was broken, but then inevitably re-established at some time after he turned back towards her.

For Matt, often the tossing and turning was just part of his normal nightly routine. But sometimes it was necessary when he awoke on the verge of a night dream bringing him to a climax. Lucy's fondling of his aroused manhood was not without repercussions and Lucy would certainly not appreciate his jizz all over her bed.

Lucy too found Matt's fondling of her, now proven to be sensitive, breast induced erotic dreams of a type she'd never experienced before. Pleasurable ones that lingered in her mind long after she'd woken up; partly because she intentionally replayed them in her brain. And one of those dreams included an orgasm; whether real in response to the actual stimulation of her nipple or simply a dream's extension of Matt's contact with her breast she didn't know. But it took a further step towards Lucy accepting the contact of Matt's elbow with her lower chest.

There was one repercussion of Lucy's night-time fondling of Matt's manhood that did repeat itself -- probably entirely predictably.

By morning, it left Matt feeling incredibly randy and his cock hard, full and in desperate need of a release. A release he knew he couldn't yet claim from Lucy.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,234 Followers
12