A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 09

Story Info
Lucy takes one in her sleep.
10.4k words
4.76
4.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work the following Friday Matt found himself contemplating the fact that this would be the night he would spend in Lucy's bed instead of Kylie's.

The one night in three that Lucy demanded in their polygamous relationship.

Lucy had proved to be full of surprises. Matt, and Lucy's sister, Kylie, had long since deduced that Lucy was probably on the spectrum and had serious sensory problems with physical contact with other persons. And guessed that she was probably asexual; having, at 30 years of age, admitted to never having been on a date, let alone been intimate with another person.

As a long time and trusted friend of hers, and currently without a partner, Matt had agreed to move in with Lucy and Kylie to, for want of a better way of putting it, give Lucy a sex education. It was assumed it would be a long and sexually frustrating process for Matt because it was assumed that most of the time Lucy would cut the process short and the essence of the trust was that Matt would take heed of her instructions.

Since Kylie had long had a crush on Matt, the deal had been that Kylie would see to Matt's sexual frustration by meeting his sexual needs in a sort of polygamous relationship.

Since both sisters were stunningly attractive, it was definitely not a burden on Matt, even if, looking back in retrospect, the whole idea might seem rather strange.

But his starting assumption that it was a forlorn hope that Lucy wouldn't be able to engage in a fully sexual relationship was quickly displaced. Yes, she had serious sensory issues, and they had to be worked through slowly. But it turned out she soon learned to crave the pleasure she found in sex, even if it had to be delivered to her with minimal contact with her non erogenous zones.

Matt could see that Lucy, in the carefully planned way that was typical of her, was working towards addressing those sensory issues too. Her discovery - weird though it was -- that she had no trouble with contact with her erogenous zones, including her nipples, and that she liked fondling Matt's, in the form of his cock, had left an avenue for pre and post sex physical interaction.

Now, a night spent in Lucy's bed meant having sex with her. That's how it worked, even if it wasn't the only sex they had. But more recently it also meant Lucy would spend the night with her hands wrapped around his cock and his hands on her breast; a substitute for cuddling up. All very well except it left Matt feeling incredibly randy in the morning.

On two previous occasions Kylie had come to his rescue -- or is that cum to his rescue -- with morning sex. But now Lucy had declared she wanted to be the recipient of that, even though it meant Matt touching her up in her sleep.

And that is what was praying on Matt's mind. Not in erotic anticipation, more as a concern. Until now, every step of Lucy's progress had been carefully planned and supervised by her; Matt simply following instructions to ensure he didn't overstep any boundaries.

Now he had an instruction to take an action while she slept; to finger, tweak and even fuck her in her sleeping state when he woke up randy in the morning. It might sound all very nice, but there were aspects of it that filled Matt with fear.

When he got home that afternoon, he found both girls already home and changed into their bikinis and sitting out by the pool; more or less the standard procedure for this time of year. Greeting them, he slipped into Kylie's room where his gear was and changed into swimmers himself before checking on the ingredients for the dinner he was preparing that night.

Then he joined the girls by the pool.

The small round, poolside table was flanked by two Ottoman chairs. The chairs, big and comfortable enough for one person, two could only fit on a chair by being in intimately close contact. As was his habit because of Lucy's sensory issues, he sat next to Kylie. It meant his thigh and flank were in full length contact with hers and, as she always did, she put her hand on his upper thigh and he put his around her back.

With both of them near naked, the inevitable result was Matt found himself partly aroused; something that was very obvious in the swim briefs he had on.

The girls had been drinking water as they chatted there, and Matt had brought a glass out with him too. But soon after he sat down, Lucy stood up...

"I'll be back in a sec."

It was impossible not to watch as Lucy, with her cute butt framed by a small bikini, sashayed towards the door leading into the kitchen. She returned a few moments later with a bottle of white wine and three glasses, setting them out on the table and then bent over to generously fill them as Matt watched her breasts dangle over the table.

This was not a very common indulgence. They might occasionally indulge in a glass of wine over dinner -- especially on a hot day -- but the glasses Lucy poured were much fuller than they normally would be.

It mattered because, while the group had found that a glass of wine did help Lucy overcome some inhibitions in the early days of her sex education, more recently they'd done without it. But on one occasion when she'd got really drunk, all her inhibitions and sensory problems had disappeared. Everyone recognised that was not a healthy way of regularly preparing her for sex, however much Lucy had enjoyed it. It was possible that, as an occasional ice breaker, it had a role, and Matt wondered if Lucy had decided to give it a go that night.

The speed with which she downed the first glass -- on an empty stomach too -- and refilled her glass, suggested that might be the case.

Matt was sipping his wine at a slower pace and, as he got up to prepare dinner, took the still half full glass with him. Dinner was a bit of a slow cook hot pot, so his main job at this time was cutting everything up and getting it into the pot and into the oven.

He hadn't been working at it for long when he was joined by Lucy, carrying a glass which was already half empty from the second fill. Asking what he was planning for diner, she leaned seductively across the bench where he was cutting the chicken pieces; clearly bring her breasts within his field of vision.

Already she was slightly slurring her words. The one positive was that Lucy was a cheap drunk; at least in the sense it didn't take much to get her inebriated. It was also clear she was quite aroused. It was a warm, even hot, night, and her nipples stood proud in her thin, tiny bikini top like a pair of volcanic cones.

As they talked, she kept sipping at her wine until the glass was again empty. Matt thought at least the slipping was better than the veritable sculling she did with the first glass. But as she finished it, she held it up to the light to examine its lack of content and indicated...

"Well, I'd better go back and keep Kylie company."

It was about ten minutes later that Matt had completed his task and returned to the girls where they sat by the pool. As he approached the table, Lucy moved across on her Ottoman and patted the space on it that she'd made, indicating he should sit there.

That was not normal.

Normally Lucy's sensory issues would not let her tolerate such close contact. Matt noted she now had a half empty third glass, so it was clear she was deliberately drinking herself into a less inhibited state. Matt didn't feel as though he could disappoint her, so sat alongside her; deliberately sitting as close to her as he would with Kylie -- maybe even a bit closer as there was almost an overlap of their bodies.

Lucy followed Kylie's lead of putting a hand on Matt's upper thigh, leaning over him so that she was almost resting her elbow in his crotch. Deciding that he should completely play Lucy's game, Matt put his arm around her back, drawing her closer in to him.

It still caught Matt by surprise when Lucy half turned across his body, put an arm around his shoulder and passionately French kissed him, resting on -- almost swooning into - the arm that he brought around to support her. Really the only previous time she'd done anything like that was when she was really drunk. At the same time she brought her other hand to his cock and started fondling it through his swimmers, producing a predictable result.

Kylie could do little more than watch her sister do a fairly full on PDA. This Lucy was a completely different one from the one she'd grown up with. She also watched with some fascination as Matt's cock swelled and extended in Lucy's hand until Lucy had produced a full on erection sheathed by Matt's swimwear. It wasn't that she hadn't done that to Matt many, many times, it was just a different perspective seeing her previously assumed asexual sister do it and a certain fascination from watching it happen from a distance.

The process of the male appendage growing had always had a certain visual interest for her. But when it was her causing the growing, her opportunities to take a stand back look at it were limited.

Now she had the full show; the initial filling out of the bulge in his swimwear, the transformation of it into a more pole like shape as it straightened out, the vertical extension of it up his stomach, severely stretching the spandex material of his swimwear until it projected well over the waistband and nearly up to his navel, the further inflation of the bell as Lucy's jerking of him caused it to surge and the first seeping through of pre-cum to form a puddle of the stuff on the top of it, all as her sister became increasingly impassioned in her pashing of Matt.

Lucy's passions were pushing Matt further and further backward over the Ottoman until he was forced to drop a hand to the tiles, fortunately warmed by the afternoon sun, to support himself, Lucy nearly on top of him. Eventually it became too much. Matt brought Lucy's body across him and eased her onto the tile surround of the pool, his body, tightly embraced in Lucy's arms following on top of her.

Lucy passionately squirmed and dry humped him from underneath Matt until she forced her hand between their bodies, pulled aside the gusset of her swimwear, exposed Matt's cock and brought him into her body.

From where Kylie was sitting she had a perfect view up between Lucy's legs of her sister getting penetrated; half grossed out, half highly aroused by the once never expected sight. She wondered if she should somehow join the action but decided to give Lucy first go.

Things got hotter as Kylie watched Lucy put her hands on Matt's butt and encourage him to start vigorously thrusting. Now Kylie watched as Matt's butt rose and fell while his shaft pistoned in and out of Lucy's vagina.

Matt, at the centre of all this action, and simply obeying Lucy's silent instruction to nail her, had his own concerns. In a way he wished the whole thing could have happened in a more facilitious location. It wasn't often he got Lucy in this mood. He would have preferred it in a comfortable and private bed, instead of on hard tiles with Kylie looking up his butt. But that was a minor concern compared with the sexual activity itself.

He knew this missionary position wasn't going to hit Lucy's erogenous points in a way that would give her an orgasm and she was gripping him way too tight for him to last long. And yet, Lucy's inflamed passion suggested this was not the time to stop and start all over in a better position.

Lucy was moving about under him like a woman possessed. Thrashing about as she rubbed her body against Matt's, rubbing her breasts on his chest and her hands all over his body, she was determined to make the most of this temporary relief from her sensory limitations. Aware herself that the angle of Matt's thrusting was far from perfect, she started throwing her hips up to try and present him with an angle that would stimulate her clit and g spot.

Matt, instead guessed that she was trying to get him to roll over so she could be on top, and with his situational awareness completely blanked out by dealing with Lucy's inflamed needs, sought to comply; momentarily oblivious to the narrowness of the tiled space between the table and the edge of the pool.

It was only after his elbow failed to make contact with any surface that Matt realised his error. By then his momentum and the absence of any firm surface to reverse the turn against meant it was too late.

The couple, still in a state of full copulation, rolled into the pool; Matt underneath, Lucy on top.

It wasn't the first time the narrow path had meant the pool had a couple enter it mid-coitus and like last time, with them both well familiar with being tumbled in the surf, there was no sense of panic. Matt got his feet on the bottom and with just a push of his hand, managed to tilt them upright; letting them stand up and quickly break the surface.

The fall and emersion had done nothing to cool Lucy's needs. She broke the water still kissing Matt and rubbing her nipples against his chest; almost bouncing up and down on his cock to compensate for Matt's momentary distraction from the obligation to pound her.

Matt pushed her back against the pool wall, causing Lucy to wrap her legs around his waist and really go to town bouncing on him. Matt took the hint and started thrusting hard and fast from underneath, taking over from where Lucy left off. But for Matt, it was all too much.

Lucy's tight grip on him had taken him to the edge. With a loud grunt, he came; pulse after mind blowing pulse of his climax empting his cum into Lucy's body. Matt would have been quite happy to leave his manhood immersed in Lucy's body. But he knew he had to finish her too.

He lifted her higher on his body until her legs were wrapped around his waist and her breasts were right in the line of his vision; but in the process had released his softening manhood into the pool. Now with one arm around her back to support her, Matt first used his free hand to brush the triangles of her bikini top off her breasts, then slightly twisted his body to open up a gap and slid his hand between their bodies to finger her while sucking her nipples. Lucy supported herself by wrapping her hands around his head, kissing the top of it as she felt the delightful sensation of being triple stimulated as Matt tickled up her clit and g spot while playing her nipples.

Lucy completely filled Matt's vision. Her delightful body was for that moment everything in Matt's existence as he delicately stimulated her highly aroused erogenous zones, raking the front wall of her vagina with three fingers while his thumb played against her clit and his lips and tongue delighted themselves against her sexually provocative nipples and breasts.

Lucy's moans filled his ears; not loud, not screams but deeply seated moans of pleasure and satisfaction as her breathing became ever more intense. Matt thought every moment would be the last before her orgasm overwhelmed her. But instead it kept building; building to an intensity that communicated itself to Matt so completely that he found his own arousal triggered again, a stiff erection pushing its tip into the underside of Lucy's thigh.

Lucy's body was quivering in his grasp of her, shaking Matt in turn; disturbing the water around them and causing ripples to fan out from them and travel to the ends of the pool.

In those final moments Lucy's moans became louder. No longer merely a way of sharing her pleasure with Matt, they were broadcast to the world which became, as she climaxed, a cry; a cry of release, of a pleasure that permeated her whole body and overwhelmed her brain. Her legs tightened crushingly around Matt's waist as he felt her contractions tighten around his fingers as he kept stimulating her.

As, eventually, the peak of her orgasm passed, Lucy unwrapped her legs from Matt's waist and slid down his body to bring her face to his; passionately kissing him as she caressed his body with her hands; grinding her mons against the erection that bisected Matt's lower stomach.

This was a Lucy that Matt had never seen. Maybe glimpses of it last time she got drunk, but there was a purpose this time that added a deeper colour to it.

It almost surprised him that she hadn't repenetrated him to start all over again.

As the extreme of Lucy's passion slowly burned itself out, she pulled her head back from Matt's face...

"I'll tell you what. How about I finish dinner while you fuck Kylie?"

Matt's jaw almost dropped into the pool.

With Kylie right behind her, watching proceedings, and Lucy half turning her head towards Kylie to make her point, to say it shocked Matt was an understatement. That's not to say it didn't address an issue. Normally something like this would develop into a threesome. It was unusual that Kylie hadn't tried to join in the event. But Matt, and probably Lucy, recognised that Kylie had left Lucy to enjoy her momentary relief from her sensory limitations. In a way, by rights, it was her turn.

But it is not every day that a guy gets told by one woman that he should now go and fuck another. It was an adjustment that Matt was far from completing.

Matt looked up at Kylie, his view from the pool being one of her sitting, facing towards them with her legs just far enough apart for him to have a good view of the gusset of her bikini pants. It took only a nano-second for him to notice the projection of her nipples and a certain damp stain in the gusset where her swollen labia were clearly displayed through the tightly fitted material before he looked up at her face.

With pursed lips, she nodded her agreement, pointing to the sunlounge on the other side of the pool. As Kylie stood up to walk around the pool, Lucy bounced backwards onto the edge of the pool, leaving Matt to swim across it to where the lounge was.

As Matt bounced out of the pool on the other side, Kylie was already sitting on the edge of the lounge, staring at his exposed erection as he stood in front of her...

"You're all wet."

"Yep, that's what happens when you end up in the pool. Is that a problem?"

Matt reached forward and cupped her breast, the water on his hands quickly permeating the material of the bikini top and soaking it. Kylie reached out, circled his erection with her fingers and ran them down it before pulling his swimmers down his legs...

"We'll soon find out."

Matt undid the ties of her bikini top and removed it, then encouraged Kylie to lie back on the lounge to let him slide her pants off too before lying next to her now naked body and embracing it...

"Is this OK."

"A bit cool, but I'm sure you can make me hot soon enough."

Kylie was already aroused by the show that Matt and Lucy had put on. No sooner had she rolled on top of Matt than she had him penetrate her.

The sex, in a reverse missionary position, was nothing radical, but the orgasm it all too quickly gave Kylie satisfied for the moment the yearnings that watching Matt fuck Lucy had given her. And while it stirred up her sexual desires again, she also found a deep emotional satisfaction from the close body contact position that Matt adopted when he, now on top, thrust himself to his own orgasm.

She always found there was something special in having Matt fuck her; at least compared to previous boyfriends. Maybe it was his technique, maybe something to do with his ripped lifesaver's and surfer's body.

Matt had taken a while to get there, even though Kylie had put a moderately firm grip on his manhood. But that had just given Kylie all the more time to savour and enjoy the sex with him, even if it wasn't going to give her another orgasm. And there was something in the deep groan he made as he climaxed that conveyed to Kylie a satisfying message that he'd had a good one.

Matt had been in no hurry to either withdraw his still firm shaft from Kylie, or to get off her; instead nuzzling her cheek as he supported his weight over her with his elbows and knees.