A Sister's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also clear to Mary that she would have to get one of the local boys to start mowing the lawn from now on. By next weekend Michael wouldn't be able to strut around the neighborhood without a top on, unless he wanted to be picked up for indecent exposure, that is!

The thought of him walking around town trying to hide C or D-cup sized tits from the public, or wearing a wonder bra with it's uplift ability greatly enhancing the small cones he currently has.

Then picturing all the lusty boys trailing after him down the street wanting only one thing from the girly-boy. That thought alone was enough to finally throw Mary over the edge into a full-blown, earth-shattering orgasm as she sat there at the kitchen table.

Then, while trying to catch her breath, Mary continued watching Michael as he unwittingly shook his tits while finishing up the yard work, causing her minds-eye to run amok with wild imaginings about what else she wanted to do with her boy.

Finally, Mary was forced to take a deep breath to get control of herself. She was finding it oddly difficult to remain aloof and in control of her emotions and senses, but Mary knew in her heart she could not be cruel to the boy to get him to change his ways and accept what she and Melissa were going to put Michael through.

It was just she got so turned on thinking about what was coming up for her boy. It was all she could do to keep herself from stripping him down, dressing him up in pretty little girly frills, making up his face and sending him out to greet the world just to alleviate the pressure that was building up from the anticipation of it all.

She tried to take her mind off all those awful things by concentrating on all the planning she had to do for the coming week, and that tonight would definitely set the tone for the weeks to come. Tonight she would lay the groundwork for Michael's transition, knowing she had to remain firm, with no backing down.

******************************

Meanwhile, a blissfully ignorant Michael was taking a shower to clean himself of the sweat and grime from the chore of mowing the lawn. As he stood under the shower head, he let the water spray over his body.

Over the past few weeks he'd really begun to enjoy the sensations he got when the spray hit his nipples. They were so intense that within two to three minutes he would get a raging hard-on sprouting up between his legs.

Lately though, he noticed that the old iron rod wasn't getting as hard as it used to get. It was almost more like a half-strength water hose. Stranger still, his orgasms seemed to get more intense as his dick got limper, or at least less solid.

While Michael grabbed his dick with his right hand and slowly began kneading it's head, his left hand moved over his right nipple. Not even conscious of doing so, Michael started rolling and pinching his now enlarged nipple between thumb and forefinger.

He could only keep up this double stimulation for so long before he was finally forced to lean against the shower wall and shoot his seed onto the floor.

When Michael first started jerking off, the pleasure of his orgasm started at the head of his cock, then moved down his dick to his balls and quickly faded. But for the past week or so, Michael noticed that the pleasure of his orgasm moved from the head of his dick to the base of his cock.

Then instead of fading at his balls, it seemed to radiate from his crotch to his chest and then throughout his whole being. From there it seemed to create an implosion of some sort that then spread out, basking his entire body in a warm, soft bath of inner sunlight.

Sitting on the shower floor as he soaked in the overwhelming sensations of his "inner" orgasm, Michael realized the water was starting to get cold. He got up and washed off all the sweat and cum from his body. As he washed his cock to clean off the sticky cum, he suddenly recalled that the spraying of his cum had changed lately as well.

'My cum used to shoot out a foot or two,' he remembered. 'Far enough at least so that none of it ever landed on me before, unless I pointed it at me. Now it only drools out the end and slimes my hand, rod and balls really gross-like.'

While Michael was engaging in his solo sex act, Mary was in the living room putting together the final touches needed to bring the plans together for tonight.

"Remember Melissa," Mary reminded. "When I get your brother out here, I don't want you making fun of him. Is that understood?"

Melissa acknowledged her Mother's instructions and went back to her studies. With only a week of school left, she was glad her Mother was taking over the Michael's transformation.

She knew she would have a hard time getting the next supply of hormones because she'd used the same packet of pills-down-the-toilet-accident with her own pharmacist this past month and didn't figure either pharmacist would accept that excuse again so soon after the previous disasters. Thus, she was happy to watch from the sidelines as her mother took charge, knowing that the end results would be the same.

The two women were sitting in the living room when Michael stormed in, a bath towel wrapped around his waist.

"Where are my clothes!" He questioned loudly.

" Mr. Franklin, I won't have you shouting at me," Mary told her son in a very indignant tone. "And you know I do not permit anyone to walk around this house in just a bath towel!"

"I, I'm sorry...Mom," Michael stammered, behaving much more contritely. "But there are no clean underwear in my drawers. I need them to wear for sleeping tonight."

"I'm aware of that," Mary said. "And was going to mention it, but forgot. Your shorts and T-shirts were so very stained, your sister had to bleach them a second time before she again washed them, again a second time. Now, the next time I find your things that stained and dirty, I'll make you clean them yourself, and by hand, if necessary. Is that understood?!"

"Yes, Mother," he replied sheepishly. "I understand"

"Now," Mary ordered. "Go, I'm sure you'll find a clean, white T-shirt. Put that on and I'll go find you some underwear to wear."

"Yes, Mother," Michael said as he hurried back to his room. There he searched all through his dresser looking for a white T-shirt. He knew his Mother was a nut when it came to wearing clean clothes to bed. It was one of the few quirks she was crazy about.

Not finding anything but one of his old tie-died T-shirts, he went ahead and pulled it on over his head. He knew it wasn't what his Mother wanted, but it was clean and was definitely better than not having a shirt on at all, right?

When Mary entered her son's room, she knew he wouldn't be in a white T-shirt because there were none. Having planned this moment all afternoon, Mary stood there and simply stared a hole through Michael.

"I thought I told you to put on a clean white T-shirt!" She said tensely. "Is that a white T-shirt, or is it you've suddenly become deaf overnight?"

"I, I couldn't find a white one, Mom," He tried to explain.

Mary tossed the pair of pink panties at Michael. "Take that thing off and put these on," She ordered as she stomped out of the room.

Mary returned a few minutes later to find Michael sitting on his bed with a towel across his lap. Next to him was the tie-died shirt and pair of panties Mary had given him.

"Well, what's the hold up, Michael?" She inquired.

"Mom, uh, these are, uh, I mean..." He stammered.

"What, Michael," She interrupted. "Too small? They shouldn't be. The wrong color -- you don't like the color? Is that it? What? What is it, dear?"

"Mother," Michael finally got out. "These...these...these are panties, Mother."

"So," Mary insisted. "And? They're just underwear. Okay, usually worn by girls, but you don't have any underwear to wear, and these are available right now and are of a size that will fit. So put them on. No one will know or see except us, and we won't be telling anyone."

"But, but Mo..."

"Listen, I told you to put those panties on and I do mean now!"

Immediately her child stood to do her bidding. Mary was nearly drooling as she watched her son stand and turn away, and then, looking hopefully for a reprieve from this indignity, Michael blushingly turned slightly back to her, staring up at her with doleful, puppy dog eyes.

Seeing that hurt look, Mary almost gave in. But Michael put himself in which unwittingly caused his body to turn a side profile to her and gave Mary a nice view of his cock which she saw swell into steel hardness after he had the pink nylon ruffled panties pulled up his legs and tightly encased around his newly widened hips and sexy ass.

Seeing the rigid shaft of his cock so impudently poking the front of his panties out from the front of his groin, Mary said, "Michael dear, I'm going to go find a shirt for you now."

Then, pointing at his cock, she added, "Before I come back, however, I want you to take care of that little problem there in those nice undies. It completely destroys the line off the dear things. Once its out of the way, tuck yourself down between your legs to make yourself more ladylike and presentable, and after you put the shirt on, we'll continue onward from there. Now, do as I say." And at that she left his room, leaving the boy staring after her in open-mouthed wonder.

But Michael thought she did have a point, though. He was really horny, as his cock was really a testament to, and it really did mess up the look of this really pretty pair of undies, that's for sure. So, removing his panties, he took his problem in hand and, adding some spit for lubrication, he began jacking on it up and down, imagining himself in the panties he'd had on, and wondering what he'd look like wearing even more girlish things.

After not even more that 6-8 jerks on his shaft, Michael started to shoot ropes of cum from the slit in the head of the rod, the white strings reaching out inches above the knuckles of his jerking hand and falling back down to drool through them to coat his hand and softening shaft.

Cleaning himself up, he pulled his panties back on up his legs, pushed his now much smaller cock down between his thighs and pulled the panties up to cover his nice sexy ass, now exposing a much nicer feminine front.

At that moment, his mother walked in. "Oh yes, dear," she said praising the boy. "That's definitely much nicer looking. Don't you think?"

"Yes Mother," Michael said. "You were right. I think I look much nicer like this."

'Yes,' Mary thought as she looked at the pretty pink lace panties clinging to her son's hips and girlish ass, and saw how his thighs hugged his cock in such an endearing manner, and in doing so, nearly peed in her pants. 'Any girl alive would kill to wear those panties, with their excessive lace, lace trim and little red bows on the sides. If I was looking for something ultra-feminine at a store, I couldn't have found anything better than this.'

"Yes, yes yes, those fit you to a tee," She observed with a lusty choke. "Now, here's the top that goes with it. Here, put it on. It matches the panties you're wearing."

With that she tossed Michael a pink satin camisole to wear. He looked at the top and then back at his Mother.

"But Mother, " He said. "These things are pink. You said my night clothes had to be white or else I couldn't wear them. Why can I wear these and not my tie-die shirt?"

"Dear, dear, don't be so stupid? My goodness, I have raised my boy to be such a blond now, or is he only having a blond moment," Mary taunted. "That's okay, darling. At least your dressed the part now, tee, hee."

"Mother, please," Michael moaned. "Please don't tease. Wearing these clothes is bad enough, even if they feel nice -- oh shit, did I just say that? Shit!"

"I'm sorry, my little girl, I mean boy, tee, hee." Mary said, pretending she didn't hear what her dear boy just admitted.. "Darling, have you never heard of color-fast clothing?"

"Uh, um...well no" Michael admitted.

"The clothing you're wearing is made of color-fast material so it will stay on the material. Your T-shirt is not and the dies would probably get all over you and the sheets while you sleep."

"But Mom, these are a, all g-girls' clothes," He said.

"Yes, dear, and I'm sorry about that, but you are totally to blame for that, are you not? Your clothes will be cleaned and ready to be worn soon, but until then, you will wear what I tell you to wear and when I tell you to wear it," Mary answered in a firm but concerned voice. "Is that clear, Mr. Franklin?"

Michael hung his head and whimpered, "Yes Mother, but I just know that Melissa is going to make fun of me."

"You just wear those clothes like I asked and let me worry about your sister."

After that discussion Mary led her now obedient but still confused son from his room toward the living room as it was still too early to go to bed yet. On the way they passed Melissa's room. Stepping inside for a moment, Mary returned with a satin lavender-colored flowery house coat belonging to her and handed it to Michael.

Giving his mother a curious look, he was about to say something, but then simply looked down, shrugged, took the robe and slipped into it, feeling a shiver of delight as the satin slipped over his nerve-wracked body.

Uncomprehendingly, as if just out of the blue, the boy began feeling more and more of these unknown pleasures. Suddenly it seemed, the clothes he'd been made to put on were playing havoc with his suddenly awakened, sensitized nerve endings, causing Michael to feel almost completely girlish.

Then, as the satin robe slid sumptuously (yes, he was really feeling that way!) down his body, he truly felt every rich, sensuous inch of the sheer cool satin, felt all of it as it so effortlessly carried the boy off into a most pleasurable, dreamy, land of Shangri-la. A land from where he hoped he'd never have to return.

Unknowingly Michael stopped walking half way to the living room which caused Mary to look over to him with a worried look, hoping she hadn't pushed him too far too soon. However, she saw him smiling in contentment as Michael had apparently allowed the feelings he received from wearing his new clothes to overwhelm him with pleasurable sensations and realized that this had created a state of infatuation of a sort in Michael who seemed to be falling in love with his new clothing. Sensing this, Mary was suddenly even more pleased with her daughter's plan to feminize her brother, and her son.

Mary awoke her son from his dazed condition with a gentle pat on the rear and said, "Com on dear, its getting late. Besides, don't you want your sister to see how sweet you look in your new clothes?"

Michael started to ask why he wanted her to see him in this outfit, and why she would want to expose him to this kind of torture, but knowing better, said nothing. Mary smiled down at her sexily dressed son, smiled gently and led him into the living room where his sister, watching television, was just about to get a snack for herself.

Melissa looked up and smiled a caring smile at her brother who was as red as a beet and thought about how justice sometimes really happens and how vengeance is soooo cool when it finally takes shape. Knowing how embarrassed he was though, she did want to ease Michael's pain a little.

After all, he was going to be in these clothes for a very long time, much longer, it appeared, than she had originally planned, so the jerk better learn to appreciate his new life. Still, just knowing she was responsible for his feminization made Melissa gush between her legs.

"Would you like some cake, Michael," she asked her brother. "I made your favorite, Devils Food cake with double fudge icing and was about to get some myself."

"Thank you," he replied in a small voice, wondering why she wasn't razzing him because of his clothes.

Melissa fixed Michael a large glass of milk to go with his cake, making sure he got his evening's hormone dosage. And true to his nature, Michael saved the milk for last and drank it down in one gulp.

During the rest of the evening, Mary and Melissa engaged in small talk while Michael sat quietly watching TV. His eyes were glued to the set, but his mind was battling over the torrent of emotions he was experiencing because of the pleasures derived from wearing the silky nylon and satin. One side of his mind was telling him he was a boy and boys don't wear soft, silky things unless they're sissies. And most especially they don't enjoy wearing them like he was. But the side of him enjoying the feel of the materials won out and just said to relax and simply enjoy the nice feelings.

Michael finally agreed and decided not to worry about it. Besides it would all be over in the morning when his clothes were back from the wash.

When the news came on, Mary told her two kids it was past their bedtime. As Michael stood up, Mary saw the tented nylon over her son's crotch. She knew he would be masturbating within minutes of turning out the lights.

"Michael, I'll be in later to tuck you in."

Michael acknowledged his Mother's statement and followed his sister down the hall. When Melissa got to her room, she turned to Michael and smiled.

"Mike, I want you to know something," she said as she took hold of his hands. "I know that you aren't happy about having to wear my girlish things, and you think they make you look like a sissy, but still, I just wanted to say that I think you look very nice, even sexy, tonight."

Michael heard the sincerity in her voice and knew she wasn't making fun of him, though, at the same time, wondered why she might feel that way about him..

"Thank you, Melissa, I needed that," he replied, then, indicating his new clothes, "It's not that bad, I guess. I mean, your clothes and all...wearing them, I mean. I guess I do kinda like the way they feel, I mean."

Melissa gave her brother a sincere smile, then reached over and gave him a big hug, patting him on the ass possessively a couple of times as she did so. While doing so she felt their bosom pressing together as well. Remembering this was her doing and the sensations she was feeling from the pressing together of their firm fleshy orbs, continued sending Melissa's juices flowing unchecked down her legs.

At that, she gave him a final parting kiss on the cheek and added, "And I want you to know now, if you ever want to borrow anything of mine to wear, go right ahead. I don't mind at all."

"Uh, gee, uh, thanks, I guess," Michael said with a blush, confused again by the riotous feelings shooting through him that were brought about by Melissa's statement. Before he had a chance to leave, the girl gave him a sexy wink, turned and left the puzzled boy standing there. Finally he turned to go into his room.

Going over the knowledge she'd gained hearing Michael's revelation that he was starting to enjoy wearing her clothes, and probably any types of girl's clothes, no matter that he was forced into them, added a new dimension to this whole affair that excited Melissa even more

When the children had first gotten up to go to bed and had rounded the corner to go down the hall, Mary rose to follow them to their rooms. She knew Melissa would stay up awhile to read one of her romance novels.

However, Mary wasn't interested in her daughter's antics. No, she wanted to watch and see how her son was going to take care of his sexual frustrations.

In his room, Michael found he was horny as a billy-goat! Deciding to jerk off, he got a clean sock out of his drawer and plopped down on his bed.

Before he had a chance, however, Mary knocked and immediately walked in and almost surprised her son in the act of masturbation. Luckily however, he hadn't gotten around to slipping his panties down just yet, so was able to sit up and slide over to look at his mother and ask, "Oh, hello Mother. Ready to tuck me in already? You usually give me a bit more time to get ready."