A Sister's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert let out a small sigh of relief, seeing the boy failed to recognize him as the man who had molested him earlier, and that he accepted his dress-up persona as being the woman he was purporting himself to be. Even moreso, he found her so beautiful that he literally couldn't take his eyes off her. 'This should play well with my next plan to enjoy having this little girly-boy,' he was thinking lustily.

"Why hello, Michelle," he answered the enchanted boy. "My name is Roberta, Roberta Mason, and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. You're a very beautiful girl yourself, you know. You have a very youthful and innocent look about you that is quite refreshing to find in a young lady, especially in these modern times we live."

Michael blushed a deep red and remained silent because he knew if he tried to speak he would only stammer out some silly reply. Therefore, Robert stepped forward, deciding to make his first bold move into phase 2.

"Oh, look dearie," she said with concern to the boy before her. "You've got some cream on your face here. Here, let me help clean it off."

Before Michael had a chance to back away, Robert moved his hand toward his cheek and with his fingertips, wiped some of the excess come juice off and showed it to the truly ashamed lad. Assured he was watching, Robert then raised his fingers to his own lips and, inserting them, proceeded to suck them dry.

"Mmmm, mmm. Slurp, slurp," He said, making really over-the-top sounds while working his fingers between his lips. "That's a really delicious brand of, what is it dear, milk or cream you have here? It is cream, isn't it? I don't think I've ever tasted cream so sweet and tart before. It almost tastes homemade, doesn't it? Here, go ahead, you taste some."

Since Roberta wasn't taken aback by what she was seeing or tasting on his face, and from the fact that she seemed to actually enjoy it as much as he had, Michael felt he shouldn't refuse her. He thought that to do so would really displease her and he didn't want to do that. Besides, she was even insisting he taste it as well, And why not? He knew from his earlier experiences that he would love the taste.

"Thanks, Roberta," Michael said, then lied, "Yes, it was cream I used in my coffee earlier today. Its my favorite brand and I guess I did get a bit sloppy when I poured it into the cup. Sure, let me have some of it."

Watching the boy almost eagerly step forward, Robert used his fingertips to wipe some more of the come juice off and slowly pushed it into the lad expectant puckered lips who then proceeded to suck them dry.

However this time, Michael found the flavor of it, especially cold and chunky as it was now since it had been exposed to the open air for awhile, was just awful. Michael couldn't understand how Roberta could love such a nasty tasting thing. It was worse than raw fish even!

But Roberta just kept force-feeding him the cold gel-like substance, telling him sweetly how great it was, and how good it was for him. And sometimes she would leave her finger in his mouth and then pump it gently in and out until Michael got this sort of creamy-dreamy look on his face.

Then he would begin licking and sucking on her finger more forcefully even when there was no flavor left, except the taste of her meaty-flavored perfumed scent which Michael really seemed to enjoy. Besides, since she had eaten some and liked it, maybe it was just something like liver or calves tongue. That is, some people liked it, some didn't.

"Yes," Michael finally replied with all the truthfulness he could muster, and once Robert finally seemed to have finished cleaning his face off. "It is tasty, but I really need to wash up now and clean and repair my face. I must look awful. Let me go and wash up, okay?"

"Sure honey, you do that," she said to the boy as he walked away. "Here Michelle! Don't forget your purse here. I'm sure it has all the things you need to fix yourself up."

"Oh thanks," Michael replied, realizing he'd left without it. "I almost forgot a woman's most important asset. Can't do that."

"Certainly not, miss," Robert said. "When you get back, we'll have ourselves a nice chat, some real fun girl talk."

Once in the restroom, Michael worked to repair his makeup. This was not easy as he had not been able to follow along while Cindy first did his. But he tried to make it look the way he remembered it being when he first saw himself before being accosted by that large, ill-mannered brute.

After repairing his makeup as well as possible, Michael then removed his gaffe and cleaned off his private parts of the sticky cum which had collected there. Then he cleaned the insides of the constricting garment as well.

Seeing the BT cream in his purse and recalling Cindy's insistence that he use it, Michael liberally massaged it into his groin, remembering how much it had helped the first time he'd pulled the device into place around his waist, first pushing his cock and balls up into the body cavities where they belonged.

The pain was still intense, but quite bearable. And especially seeing how cute and sexy it made him appear, Michael was happy to endure the pain for the short time he remained dressed up.

After Michael left to repair himself, Robert sat down to plan out his next moves. Cindy, who had been watching everything that occurred since last we'd visited her, stepped out of her hiding place and, making some noise to alert him of her presence, approached the femininely dressed man.

"Roberta," Cindy started. "We must talk."

"Cindy dear," Robert said. "Don't you look gorgeous! I was sure you were out there watching from somewhere. How have you been, and where did you find such a delicious creature?"

"I've been really fine, darling." She answered. "You look very nice yourself, and from what I've been seeing, you've been having a grand time making time with my little protege, Michelle.

"Yes dear, she is a very precious girly-boy to me, one who fell right into my hands after running away from a very abusive home where he lived with a mother and sister who turned him into a "boy with tits" as he's been wont to call himself.

"He's only been with me for 3 days and I believe we've had a really nice time of it. But he's remained depressed because he still thinks of himself as a boy with tits. He's had a hard time not dwelling on his anger and rage over what his family did to him.

"Today I finally convinced him to let me make him up completely, to take him from that scruffy looking image of a "boy with tits" and turn him into the lovely feminine creature you've seen before you.

"I wanted Michelle to see herself all dressed and dolled up, to show him what those wonderful breasts of his would look like if shown off properly, and to then let him find out what the world had to offer him looking like that.

"He was just getting his first look at himself when you walked through the door. Since meeting you,I do believe he's had the most fun he's had in a long time, Roberta.

"Now I know you want to continue playing out your games with the boy, whose male name is Michael, by the way. But you can't continue here on this couch or on this floor. Someone is bound to come in and, besides, it will be time to close up shop before long anyway.

"I suggest you take the boy somewhere with you -- I know you have a recreation room for the fun and games you play with others, so I recommend you take him there. He fancies you quite a bit in your dressed-up role, so I know between you and me, we'll be able to talk him into it.

"I've known you for a long time, Roberta, so I trust you to treat him gently and with kindness. I will allow you to push the envelop a little as he is a virgin and still quite unaware of the reality of these things and just how far we types are allowed to go until we have gone too far.

"Oh yes, he has a safe word, 'Transylvania,' so obey immediately if you hear it. Also, I hope you will not talk to him about his home life or bring up anything about the miserable moments he's had to go through.

"For now I just want him to forget about those times so he can concentrate on the here and now and see that good things really can happen to some people, and that life isn't always one pile of crap after another.

"Don't go commiserating for him and telling him how sorry you are about how tough his life has been and all that, do you understand missy? Do you understand everything I'm telling you?"

"Yes,I do," Robert replied. "I really do understand, Cindy. And thanks for entrusting the sweet boy into my care. I promise I will treat him sweetly, like you did me when you first met me.

"I also promise I will introduce him into life's most enjoyable pleasures in many of the most delightfully hedonistic ways imaginable."

Once that promise had been made and stated aloud, the store's ladies room door opened and then closed, and out walked Michael, looking like a very pretty young lady.

Cindy was very pleased with how he looked, and surprised at how well the boy did applying his own makeup like that.

He wasn't as gorgeous as she'd made him look, but then Cindy'd had years and years of practice and hands-on experience in creating the illusion of beauty. In addition to this, Cindy realized, the boy had not watched what she'd done so had no real idea how to duplicate the way she'd applied makeup to his face.

Because of this Cindy was very impressed and surprised he'd done this good a job and was happy he didn't come back looking like someone who'd tried repairing her makeup while riding on a roller-coaster ride, a look she was actually expecting to see. No, she was not expecting to see this vision of loveliness standing before her now.

Michael was shocked to see Cindy sitting there beside Roberta, both watching him closely as if examining a bug under the lens of a microscope.

He suddenly realized he'd forgotten all about his mentor since he first went to the 3-way mirrors, and had simply become so involved in everything else he never even gave her another thought until now. Seeing her now though didn't embarrass him. It did, however, bring him back to a somewhat more present reality.

"Um, hi, Cindy," Michael started. "My goodness, where have you been? Roberta and I have been talking here and I'm sorry, but I got so involved I forgot all about you. I hope you haven't been worried or anything."

Michael hoped this little lie would help Cindy believe he was with Roberta all this time, and hoped Roberta would back him up by supporting him.

Cindy, having watched the way Michael really went to town on Robert's cock, almost couldn't hold back her laughter. Still, she managed to contain herself by winking slyly at Robert and answering the boy,

"Oh no, no, my dear, I'm sure your discussions were most riveting, and that you took everything she had to offer you most ravenously."

"I'm sorry, Cindy," Michael said. "I missed that. What did you say?"

Then, practically giggling, Cindy once again said, "I'm sorry, honey. I was just saying that I'm sure your time with Roberta was truly engrossing and you must have ingested a lot of important stuff from her to have been out here for so long. But I looked out every once in awhile to be sure you were okay.

Seeing how engrossed you were taking everything in like that, I knew you were all right. So left you two alone to your own devices until I saw you were finished with your business, so to speak."

Now Cindy was forced to put her hand over her mouth in a futile attempt to smother the laughter starting to escape as she saw the wide-eyed boy blush a deep shade of purple once he realized just what she might be saying.

And though he wasn't sure if it might just have been an innocent choice of words on her part, the fact that he couldn't be sure simply embarrassed him even further. However, he attempted to remain quiet and stoic.

"In fact, I only came back now, dear one," she continued, "Because, as I was telling Roberta here, it was getting late and close to closing time.

"However, while you were away I took it upon myself to agree to Roberta's request to let you go over to her place. She really thinks two of you would enjoy a little girl time together, since you seemed to enjoy her company so much.

"Would you like that, Michelle? Would you like to spend some fun time out with my good friend here, a type of pajama party, as it were?"

"Could I really, Cindy," Michael asked excitedly. "I mean, if its really okay with you, I'd love to go spend the night with her."

"I don't see why not, Michelle," Cindy happily replied. I think it would do you a world of good to get out and see just what's out there for a lovely girl like yourself.

"I mean, you can't stay all cooped up in here with me all the time now, can you? It's really not healthy anyway.

"And besides, Michelle, you need to have other adventures, enjoy more experiences before we do anything more about what we talked about this morning. The more you get out and learn, the more easily it will be to figure out what you want to do."

"And is it all right with you too, Roberta," Michael asked. "I'd love to stay with you if you'd really like me to come over, even just to talk some more."

"Sure, Michelle," Roberta said happily, just loving how this situation was falling so easily into place and how simply this beautiful but naive boy/girl got himself so wonderfully woven under this spell he and Cindy had woven so tightly around him.

"I'd love to have you over for the night. And I'll bring you back tomorrow morning since there's still that something I originally came here for. After all, I never did get a chance to look for that."

"Oh, thank you , thank you," Michael gushed, first to Robert, then to Cindy. "I'll be good, I promise. You'll see, I won't be any trouble."

"Okay, okay," Cindy said, trying but failing miserably to sound impatient as she arose and started pushing them out the door. "Now go on, get out of here, you two! Scoot, scoot! Its starting to get late, and by the time you two get to where you're going, it'll be even later. So go along and Michelle, I'll see you back here tomorrow morning around 10 or 11, okay? Okay!"

Michael was out the door by then and Robert was just leaving but turned to reply, "I'll have him back by then, I promise. I have to do some chores, so I'll just drop him off when I get here.

"And thank you so much for the gift. When he comes back she'll be so much more ready and desiring to take on the world, I promise." At that he was out the door.

-----------------------------------------

Once they were out the door, Cindy went into her office and sat at her desk. There she pulled out a slip of paper from the top drawer, pulled the phone close to her, picked up the receiver and began dialing.

After it rang for a while, someone picked up the receiver on the other end and said "Hello."

"Hello," Cindy said. "Mrs. Franklin? Yes, this is Cindy "

"Cindy," came the reply in a slightly abrupt voice in a questioning tone. "I don't know any Cindy."

"Mrs. Franklin, this is Cindy Evans," Cindy continued. "You might not think you remember me, but I was the sales girl at the shoe store where you brought your son about 4 days ago. Yes, that's the one, Mrs. Franklin. You remember me now, right?

"Yes, well I just wanted to let you know that Michael is here with me now and that you needn't be worried about him. Yes, that's right. No, for the most part he's all right.

"Mrs. Franklin, Michael came to me later that night very distraught over some disparaging remarks he heard from you and your daughter about what you what you'd done to him and why, and what further plans you had for him.

"Yes, Mrs. Franklin, as I said, your son is here, and no, no, you don't have to worry, everything's fine here, and no, I will not allow you to come pick him up until we have cleared the air about some things, honey!

"Listen woman, we need to talk! Like I said, I know everything that's been going on, so believe me when I say...we all need to have a long, serious heart-to-heart. No, no, considering everything you've done to him, your boy's doing fine, he's fine!

"Oh, put a sock in it, lady, and stop your blubbering! Listen, I think I've come up with a plan here to help fix up this little fiasco you and your daughter helped bring about when you totally messed up the life of this sweet young boy of yours.

"That's right, and you both just better be happy that I am not calling the cops on you right this very minute! That's right, the cops! Look, because I've grown really fond of Michael since I've come to know him these past days, I'm going to do my best here to try and fix the incredible amount of damage you two have inflicted.

"I want you both to come see me around noon tomorrow so we can hash things out and see if my plan can actually work to help this wreck you've brought about so we can salvage Michael's life *and* your familial relationship once more.

"Don't give me that, lady! Twelve noon! Yes! No, not in the mall, my special store. You still have my card from earlier? Yes, well it has my address on it. Good, I'll see you both here tomorrow."

Hanging up without even saying good-bye, Cindy then checked her Rolodex for the number she needed to call next.

The number belonged to a Physician friend of hers, a woman she'd known since childhood but had since only gone to when she needed to get her annual check-ups. Once found, she dialed it and it was answered quickly.

"Hello Doris? Yes, this is Cindy Evans. Yes, that's right, Cindy. Oh, I'm fine, yes. And how are you, dear? I'm happy to hear that. Listen Doris, can you put me through to the doc if she's not too busy? Yes, she's expecting my call.

"Hello, Barbara," Cindy announced joyously after she'd been put through. "Hi! Yes, Cindy, right. Its good to talk to you too, dear.

"Listen, I was wondering if you got my email? Yes? Have you thought about it? Oh? Do you have time to talk about it, honey? Oh good, good. So, do you think there's anything you can do to help me out?"

After a moments pause, Cindy almost shouted with glee! "Oh no! You're kidding! You mean there's a drug out there that can actually do that? Oh my yes, that sounds perfect and was just what I had in mind. Yes, perfectly divine...

"Can you put a call into the drugstore for it so I can pick it up as soon as possible? Yes, that's perfect. Oh, thanks a lot, girl. Yes, the number is 555-4242. Yes, yes. Thanks again.

"Yes, I have a friend who will do just what I was hoping could be done, yes, what we were talking about...yes.

"And with the use of this aid you're speaking of, I think everything will fall right into place. Yes, yes...

"Now, I was wondering if you thought anything about the boy? Yes, I agree, his is a very unfortunate case. Look Barbs, the poor thing has developed so well I'm afraid if he tried to return to his former male self he'd end up looking like a shell of the man he would have become, and a twisted version of the lovely thing he is starting to blossom into.

Yes Barbara, whether through drugs, surgery, or simply waiting the years out to see if they would finally dissipate, I think all those choices would be in vain, although, of course, you most certainly should do your own physical examination on the child. Yes, that goes without saying. Yes, yes.

"Oh Barbs, he really is such a beautiful girl and I feel the best plan of action for her would be to continue on his present course, but with some slight modifications made. What I was thinking was a sort of drug, preferably a time-released medication, or yes, yes, an implant! Brilliant idea, Barbara! What's that? Two years? Yes, sounds perfect!

"But here's the thing, Barbara. Michael's physical Michelle has developed so well that there isn't too much to do to add to his development. Maybe increase his bra size a cup of two.