A Sixville Bedtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should you be saying that?" Sadia gasped.

"It's okay, dear...it's post-modern..." Mrs Xmachina said, comforting the harem girl with a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

+++++++++++++

Fenea carried the slumped figure of Barnaby and joined Sadia at the Castle's exterior wall.

In time Barnaby awoke.

"Hello, mister." Fenea said, poking him with a large finger, a larger smile on her face.

"Hello." Barnaby said politely. "Who am I, who are you and why can't I move?"

Sadia filled him in.

"Okay. So we have your hands, Fenea's strength and my love of Applepip and we have to breach the fortress in time to stop the wedding tomorrow and let you avenge your mother?" Barnaby summed up.

Fenea nodded.

"Impossible...if only we had a grappling hook..." Barnaby decided with his lips pursed.

"Like this one?" Fenea said pulling one from her cloak, leaving her partners gaping with astonishment. Where had that been?

A little later....

Barnaby and the two women looked around at the interior passageways of the palace.

"Let's split up in typical fashion." Barnaby ordered and they all went off in different directions.

+++++++++++++

Sadia turned a corner and came face to face with the man who had ruined her mother.

"My name is Sadia Ali and you ruined my mother." She said.

"Ali? Ali? Oh, yes...what a delicious pussy your mother had..." Rouine recalled.

"Prepare to fuck." Sadia challenged.

"Ha ha ha. You think you can beat me?" The baron countered, pulling her to him and leading her into a bedroom.

Rouine and Sadia were soon locked together, tearing at each other's clothes.

Breathing heavily, Rouine forced Sadia up against a pillar and ravished her dusky breasts. His mouth knew what it was doing and soon Sadia was panting shallowly.

One of her hands gripped his massive cock and played it expertly. The other reached down to caress his sensitive perineum and shaved balls.

"I...want...that key!" Sadia groaned.

"Too bad...you'll have to settle for a lock instead..." Rouine said against Sadia's faultless belly.

His lips proceeded lower to Sadia's trimmed bush and then lower still.

"Allah..." Sadia moaned as the Baron's teeth nibbled at her clit, his beard bristling on her thighs. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to her steaming hole.

The baron smiled wickedly and pushed her up with his strong arms.

She was up in the air, resting her back against the pillar, legs over Rouine's broad shoulders as he ate her out.

Had he done this to her mother? Had he made her mother cum this way? No wonder she pined away in his absence.

His tongue was tireless, roaming through her cunt ruthlessly.

"...be merciful...yes..." Sadia prayed, her cunt gushing with natural juices.

Her head was spinning as Rouine lashed her swollen lips and feasted on her clit.

The room swirled round them.

"ah...ah...ah...ah...mother....I'm sorry...."

Rouine was a master at cunnilingus. He didn't seem to need to breath air when his face was buried deep up a woman's snatch. What hope did Sadia have?

She came hard, clinging to the pillar and the storm burst her walls and flattened all resistance. Torrents and torrents of sensation ripped through her remorselessly until she was hoarse from screaming her pleasure to the world.

"Noooooooooooo......."

Rouine dropped her to the floor roughly and observed the discarded woman.

"Your cunt was even sweeter my dear...all those years you must have been searching for me and look at you now. I bet that you'd beg for my cock now, wouldn't you? Just like the woman who birthed you."

Sadia managed to pull her head up.

"My name is Sadia Ali and you ruined my mother. Prepare to fuck." She whispered.

"You're still trying to win. How pathetic."

Sadia dragged herself to her feet.

"My name is Sadia Ali and you ruined my mother. Prepare to fuck."

"Breaking you will be the highlight of my career. Thwarting your noble quest for vengeance makes me so hard." Rouine taunted, waggling his cock at her.

"I've been groomed for kings and princes. A baron should be so easy..." Sadia reasoned, beginning to sway her hips gracefully.

The pace sped up till her whole body was whirling seductively.

Rouine was mesmerized as her tits bounced and jumped as she moved her body around him. The tips of her long fingers grazed his cheek, his neck and torso.

She spun round and round him, teasing him with glimpses of her tits, her hips and ass. Her fingers caressed his back, his buttocks and his stiff erection.

Rouine stood, rooted to the spot, tantalised by Sadia's naked belly dancing and the flashes of her doe eyes.

"How much do you want to have me?"

The Baron couldn't speak because his tongue was hanging out. Instead he grabbed her and brought her to the floor. He spread her legs and was about to enter her when she slapped his face and shoved him over.

"I'm in charge now." Sadia informed him.

He made to get on top of her again and received another smack around the jaw.

Sadia stood up and walked round him as he watched her.

Finally Sadia towered over him before sinking to his crotch.

She began to rub her pussy lips over Rouine's purple helmet, corkscrewing left and right.

Rouine thrust his pelvis up to penetrate her but Sadia pushed his waist down firmly.

Sadia leant back, gripping the Baron's knees to allow her to slide herself up and down the underside of his shaft.

"Ride me." Rouine growled.

Sadia looked at him dismissively and continued to toy with him.

"Ride me..." Rouine rumbled, his hands clenching on to her thighs.

"Ask nicely."

"Please..." He hissed, reluctantly.

Sadia stopped moving and Rouine moaned with disappointment. Sadia leant forward, her face close to his. His cock was wedged on his stomach beneath her welcome weight.

"Say it like you mean it." She commanded.

"Please..." Rouine whined.

"Beg for my cunt and I may be merciful..." Sadia smirked.

"Yes, yes, yes...I'm begging for it..."

"May I have this key?" Sadia asked him faux innocently, taking the item in her palm.

"No..." He struggled to say.

Sadia slapped him harder.

"No..."

Another slap.

"Let me have it or no fuck for you, Baron." Sadia negotiated, tilting her waist to apply extra pressure.

"You've got to fuck me..." The Baron pleaded.

"The key?"

"Anything..." The Baron answered, squirming beneath her.

Sadia pulled the baron's head to her tits and as he sucked them desperately she undid the chain's clasp.

She pushed his head back to the floor, watching as his lips and tongue licked out seeking her tits.

Sadia fastened the key round her neck, stood up and walked to her clothes.

"What are you doing? You can't leave?!" Rouine yelled, getting to his knees.

"Come here on your hands and knees Baron." Sadia said over shoulder haughtily.

He complied eagerly.

Sadia kicked him in the face as he reached her, and broke his nose.

"Yaaaagh" The Baron cried.

The young woman put a scented foot to his face and forced it to the ground, blood pouring over the flagstones.

"I am your mistress?"

Seconds and minutes passed as the baron's will collapsed to debris.

"Yegggs," He garbled as he swallowed his own blood. "Yes." He nodded dutifully.

"Roll over like the dog you are." Sadia said coldly.

He obeyed and Sadia stooped over him.

A few swift pulls on his cock and he came in the palm of her hand.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you."

++++++++++++++

Meanwhile, elsewhere....

"Your Highness...?" The steward trembled, fearful of troubling the Duchess.

"Yes?"

"We found this grappling hook on the battlements..."

"Hmmm...I don't know how but he's come for her..." Carlotta realised.

"Who?" The steward asked ignorantly.

"My Barnaby..." Applepip said, entering the room from her eavesdropping position.

Carlotta took in Applepip's smug visage and snapped.

She jumped up and snatched Applepip's arm.

"You're really getting on my tits. Where did I room you?" Carlotta yelled.

"In the Obligatorily High Tower..." Applepip said honestly.

"Oh yes. That's right. Let's go!" The Duchess said, yanking Applepip away.

++++++++++++++

The Duchess shoved Applepip through the door to her room, followed her and locked the door behind them.

"Let's see your love get passed my guards and scale the highest tower in the land!" Carlotta shouted triumphal.

"Umm, hello!" Barnaby called over from the bed cheerfully.

Carlotta nearly jumped out of her skin.

"How did you get here?!" She asked, bewildered.

"A mysterious segue. It's not important." Barnaby answered patiently. "I'm here for Applepip. Let us leave and no harm will come to you."

Just then a strange sound drifted up from the courtyard.

Carlotta dragged Applepip to the window and looked down.

Sadia was riding Baron Rouine round like he was her pony.

Not a sight that one sees everyday.

Applepip and Carlotta shared a look before the Duchess shrugged and returned her attention to Barnaby.

"I think you're bluffing. Can't you stand up?" Carlotta enquired.

"Maybe I can, maybe I can't." Barnaby said evenly.

"Hmmm...I propose a little test...." Carlotta said, picking up a letter opener from the antique desk.

Barnaby just raised an eyebrow.

Carlotta used the sharp blade to cut the strings of Applepip's bodice, with Applepip twitching as each was severed.

In no time Applepip's breasts were exposed and the rest was shortly after.

"See, you haven't moved..." Carlotta stated.

"I've always enjoyed that view..." Barnaby replied with a tilt of his head.

"What about this one?" Said Carlotta, shedding her robes.

If Applepip's beauty stemmed from wholesome and virtuous purity then Carlotta was the exact opposite; her body shouted of dark and imminent carnal delights.

It took Barnaby's breath away.

"Barnaby....?" Applepip spoke up now, just before Carlotta shoved a gag in her mouth and manacled her to the wall.

"Was that really necessary?" Barnaby enquired.

The Duchess ignored him and looked Applepip up and down. She ran her hand over the shackled girl as if inspecting her. Carlotta went down on her knees and felt her way up from ankle to thigh.

Applepip's whole body tensed up as she tried to shy away from the Duchess. When she felt a probing finger inserted in her vagina she flinched, pleading in her eyes.

Carlotta pulled the gag to Applepip's chin.

"Are you enjoying this?" She asked before Applepip spat in her face. Carlotta wiped the spittle away and continued, "Barnaby is. Look at his cock growing hard..."

Barnaby was spellbound and speechless.

Carlotta worked two more digits into Applepip's tight gash and rubbed a bejewelled thumb over Applepip's cute clit.

The younger girl began to whimper as she reluctantly responded to the pressure and friction building due to Carlotta's efforts.

Carlotta turned to Barnaby and addressed him,

"Does she always whimper like this at a lover's touch?"

Barnaby took a second to pry his eyes away from the fingers in his lover's snatch.

"I always found it endearing..." He replied slowly.

"She must be frigid if she responded to a man like you with such pitiful moans...." Carlotta reasoned. "I know that you're bluffing now though...as if you'd lie there whilst I molest your dearest love..."

Barnaby swallowed hard; this wasn't going according to plan.

Carlotta started towards him and reached out a hand to his face. He could smell Applepip on it.

Everyone was startled when Barnaby caught it.

"Still think I lack my strength?" He said boldly.

Carlotta regained her composure quickly.

"How much do you remember about the machine?" She asked.

"Not much, actually..." Barnaby said sarcastically.

"We had a very good time, you know."

"Well, thanks for a memory I don't have." Barnaby smiled, flippantly.

"We could always relive it right now?" She offered.

"No. Thank you though."

"Look at me Barnaby. I'm hot; hotter than that bitch in the corner by miles. You're not blind. Look at how aroused the sight of my naked body gets you." Carlotta instructed.

Barnaby dropped her arm, as if burned and looked away.

"I love Applepip." He said plaintively.

Carlotta sneered at the concept and grabbed Barnaby's tenting cock through his pants.

"How many girls have you refused your cum? You got no satisfaction for years because of fidelity to her...maybe it was easy to turn those girls away...but not me... you know you want me. You want me because you know there's nothing, nothing I won't do to please you..." Carlotta said, smirking as his prick twitched at her words.

"Get your hands off me..." Barnaby ordered.

"Make me."

In one swift movement he was up and he had flung her to the bed. Carlotta caught him as she fell and dragged him down with her. Barnaby landed on top of her.

"This is where you should be...on top of me...fucking me..." Carlotta moaned, curling her legs around Barnaby's tight butt and spurring his body to dry hump her.

Barnaby could feel Carlotta's moistness seeping through the crotch of his pants and tried to rise.

Carlotta put her arms round his neck and whispered in his ear,

"Do me, do me, do me hard...fuck me! Betray the stupid vacuous brat...I'm the only woman that can please you...do me and love it...you'll love fucking me..."

"Shut up..." Barnaby growled, shutting his eyes as her legs manipulated his waist and forced his dick against her.

"show her what a man wants, Barnaby...a slut...a whore to use...that's what I am and you can use me any way you want..."

The Duchess had stopped moving her legs; Barnaby was doing the moving now, grinding himself against her unconsciously.

"Isn't she a stupid rural tart? A poor excuse for a woman? Forget her..." She cooed.

"Don't... say... those... things...." Barnaby protested with difficulty, his mouth preoccupied by Carlotta's tasty nipples.

"They're true, though...look at you...you're gagging to fuck memmm!" She started to say before Barnaby smothered her words with his lips.

Barnaby broke away temporarily, exclaiming,

"You talk too much...."

Lots of quick, sloppy, lustful kisses followed, as Barnaby tore off his shirt, her arms tangling with his as she struggled to undo his pants.

"God, you taste good..."

Applepip's muscles were on fire and she was choking on the gag; the pain was nothing compared to what she felt when Barnaby's ready dick slid into Carlotta's silky hot pussy and began to pump her slow and deliberately.

"Yeah....do me like that....." Carlotta pleaded, Barnaby filling her hole airtight.

Barnaby twisted his hips, gauging away at her fuck tunnel, harder and harder. The room was filled with the sound of moans, their skins slapping against one another and the squishy suction of the Duchess' wet immoral cunt.

Barnaby's lips latched onto her neck and sucked and bit, he wanted to mark her, possess this whore and own her.

Carlotta's hands reached down and clutched his ass, increasing the power to his thrust.

She looked over at Applepip, who sagged from her chains, distraught but unable to look away as her love and that vile woman copulated like wild things.

Carlotta winked at her and inserted a pale finger into Barnaby's virgin ass. He froze at the searing experience, then, smiling, he matched his penetration to the rhythm of hers.

"Yeah....do me like that.....but harder...." Carlotta moaned again.

Barnaby knew now that he would do anything to please her.

No man had ever filled Carlotta so completely, not even Rouine's big dick. The idea of a better lover was inconceivable.

"...be my Duke and fuck me forever..." Carlotta exclaimed.

"Yes...buried in your cunt is where I'm meant to be...yes...yes...oh god...yes..." Barnaby said, accepting her proposal hastily.

"And....Applepip?" Carlotta inquired.

"She's nothing...to...me...nothing compared to you..." He confessed.

Carlotta had never had a lover so vigorous or so full of stamina as Barnaby. Flashes of ecstasy flared deep inside her and emanated throughout her body.

Barnaby was relentless, pounding at her hole whilst his fingers and tongue teased and aroused her lips, her nipples and clitoris.

They were sweating like they were running a marathon.

Even as her first orgasm rushed through her, he kept up his efforts; he wanted to keep his slut happy, as happy as she deserved to be.

"I ...want...your...issue...your seed...your offspring...." Carlotta wheezed between shrieks of pleasure. "Sire my heir..."

Barnaby snorted. He didn't need Carlotta's request; he had every intention of fathering children with her. He'd fuck her till she got pregnant and keep on fucking her throughout!

"In my womb...in my womb..." Carlotta begged when she realised that Barnaby's grunting was more concentrated now.

He must have gushed an abnormal amount of his fertile semen deep inside her as he came explosively.

They kissed passionately to seal the happiness they had found in each other's arms and then Barnaby rolled off, sated at last.

Carlotta staggered on her feet, very nearly fucked silly.

As she flung open the door and bellowed for the guards Barnaby watched her.

His cum was dribbling from her stretched pussy and he knew then that he'd lost the chance for true love but that he'd found something so much better....

Eventually the guards arrived and dragged Applepip away and out of mind.

It was at this time Fenea reappeared; whilst all the adventures had been going on she had found the castle blacksmith. Apparently he had fashioned her a foot long bronze strap-on, with sheepskin lining.

From her bowlegged walk Barnaby figured Fenea had experienced it already ...

Everyone else fucked hard and dirty ever after.

Applepip languished in the dungeon, forgotten by everyone except the cruel and perverted jailor....

The End.

++++++++++++++++

At some point Hope had unbuttoned her dress, exposing her bountiful breasts and Will had been gazing at them, lost in admiration.

Hope shut the book firmly, waking Will from his reverie.

He licked his dry lips as his mother-in-law approached the bed.

"Look at yourself, you're all hard again. Did the story turn you on, Will?"

He nodded.

"Still got more cum to give me? Do you want to deposit it in my palm or in my pussy, Will?"

"Pussy." He croaked, almost inaudibly.

"You want to fuck my pussy, Will?"

There was nothing he wanted more. Oh he could blame on the morphine or the sleep deprivation but the truth was Hope's hot mature body aroused him too much.

"Yes." He replied.

Hope bent over, her hands under her skirt and then she stepped out of her red lacy panties.

In one graceful motion she sat astride him, their naked genitals touching, hidden behind her hem.

She fixed him with a steely gaze and bragged,

"Me and my daughter were both frigging ourselves off at the thought of your cock, Will. It should be hers; she's your wife, after all, but I'm the one that's here, aren't I? You're glad it's me and not her aren't you?"

Will gulped and nodded, wanting the fucking to start.

"I'll tell her we fucked and I'll get off on her tears, Will. I'll show her that all men will chose the hottest pussy available, that love flies out the window when there's a hot bitch to fuck, and that you, her husband, are no different."

Hope sat up and fished a hand beneath her, guiding Will's cum encrusted cock between her pussy flaps.

Hope's words should have horrified Will but he was too far-gone to care now.

"She'll divorce you,"

Will couldn't even comprehend any future event, except the prospect of ejaculating inside Hope.

"Then you'll have nothing to stop you fucking me every chance you get..."

"Oh God....yes!" Will cried, delighted.