A Slave?

Story Info
18-year-old virgin is sold at auction.
1.7k words
3.65
75.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered as the sale went on, standing so venerable upon the block. Watching the bidders through her veil of red silk, she wondered what sort of owner she would have.

Her last owner had been cruel, used her unmercifully until he tired of her, and cast her aside for another.

She carried his brand, a tiny mark, which made her his property, to do as he willed.

So the bidding went on, several Masters had been to examine her, making her spread her legs, opening her mouth, looking inside. She was used to such things now. It seemed a long time since she was captured and taken for a Masters plaything.

She remembered the place where she was born, her happy childhood, only to be snatched away, with other girls from her place of birth, to be put upon the block for the first time.

It felt like a nightmare, and wished to wake, for it all to be over. This was the first time she was roughly handled, looked over by the Masters and Mistresses that attended the auction.

She was a virgin, but this made no difference to the potential owners. Feel her they would, place there hands all over her, the auctioneer screaming at them to take care as she was a prize to be cherished, not to be damaged in any way.

Her friends were treated the same way, mauled, prodded and poked, till the bidding began.

Dressed in white silk robes, veil upon her face, she trembled, waiting for her fate. The bidding was fast and before she could take it all in, she was sold. Who had bought her? Was her owner male or female?

Dragged from the block she was hustled to the pens behind the block. Her hands were shackled; light chains held her, her beauty stood out despite this. Proud she stood there, inside was torment, but she wouldn't allow herself to be humbled.

Standing there, her new owner came to see her. The Mistress was in awe of this girls standing, but she was the slave and was about to realize that.

"Kneel to me "was the first order. The girl looked into the Mistresses eyes and was punished with a flick of a whip across her arm. "Kneel!!"

So quick was the whips pain, she knelt, looking down, hoping the pain would not be repeated. "I am your Mistress; you will obey me in all things "These were words she became used to hearing. Dreading some of the moments and yet perversely willing them on her.

Her Mistress was kind, but strict and taught her many things about obedience and how to please her owner.

There were other slaves in the household but she was made to feel special and this was her undoing.

Slave she was, bought and paid for and slave she would stay till her Mistress was tired of her.

Some nights she was made to bathe, perfume herself and dressed in sultry clothes. Masked and jeweled, she was to perform her dances in front of her Mistress and guests. Her guest, be it male or female, were allowed access to her body. Touching where ever they desired, and asking for her to join them in their quarters later for a night of abuse and sex.

She hated this sharing but there was no escape. She resigned herself to this lifestyle and became subdued, withdrawn and less eager to please.

She endured her punishments of the whip, being tied to the single post in the slave's quarters and humiliated if front of her Mistresses audience.

This was the first time she was sold on.

Sold on to a merchant who was not so wealthy, lived in a household that required a slave to know her place and work till she dropped, only to be used at night at her Masters wish. Cruelly he took her, forcing her to have sex time and time again and when her tired, he kicked her to the floor and ordered she sleep there until the morning, when he would use her again. Would it never end, she despaired. Hating the oral sex he forced upon her, hated his smell, and hated his fat fingers upon her. She never felt clean and cried for the Mistress who had been kinder. But too late, now she belonged to this Master.

By now she was looking decidedly dejected; her looks were pale, her hair a mass of strings and her hands rough and sore looking.

Slowly the Master tired of her, looked for new blood upon the blocks. The one day he brought home another girl. Young and bright and terrified.

He shouted at her and told her to look after this new slave. She was sad for this girl as she would have to succumb to the needs of the Master. She told the girl exactly what would happen to her, and what would happen if she disobeyed. A hard hand giving her a slap, or the sting of the whip across what ever part of her body was exposed.

Night time for her now was peaceful, and the new girl suffered her. The new girl crawled to the bed after the Master had finished with her and the pair of them huddled together, taking the warmth from each other and comfort.

One morning the Master came upon them, in each others arms, his rage was explosive, pulling them apart, and he slapped and kicked them. "You are here for my pleasure, not each others"

That evening he put on a great feast, inviting his friends. The girls were bathed and dressed in fine gowns, slit to the waist, no undergarments were allowed. Chained together and made to stand in the middle of the room in front of the guests was worse than the block.

As the guests dined, they were made to wait and think about what their punishment would be.

Ribald remarks were shouted across the room, making the girls nervous as to what would happen next.

As the evening went on, some of the guests had imbibed more wine than others and this made them bold.

Calling the girls to them, making lewd suggestions. Their Master ignored it all and allowed the insults to continue. By now the girls were very nervous and had tears in their eyes, wanting it all to be over, how ever bad it would be.

"Stop "the Master cried. The silence was deafening. "Lay down "he ordered. The girls hurriedly lay together. "Show my friends what you do together ""Be quick, or you will taste the whip"

Together the girls began their act of love together, kissing sensually, touching gently, and losing themselves to the passion.

The man was now entranced watching these two girls and their lust was obvious. "Take either of them "the Master called, and the girls were set upon for the guest's pleasure. Taking them in any way they preferred, anally, orally, two at the same time or men spending themselves over the girls.

When they had finished with the two girls, they were left, now bedraggled on the floor, covered with sweat and semen. The girls, filled with shame, slowly stood and tried to make themselves presentable but the Master was not finished with them. "To the pens "he said. " you will be for sale in the morning"

She was distraught. Who would buy her now? Her clothing ripped and she was covered with scratches and marks from her attackers. Only a lowly person would buy her. Soon her looks would go, her spirit broken she sat and sobbed.

He girls had been separated so she had no one to comfort her. She longed to escape, longed for some one just to hold her and love her. But this, she felt would never happen. Despair set in and her sobs became louder.

The auctioneer, hearing her sobbing, felt a pain inside him, never had he heard such desolation.

He went to her, helped her to her feet and took her hand and guided her to the wash room. Tenderly he helped her to tend to herself; he threw away the torn gown and gave her a simple shift to wear. Now cleansed and hair washed, she felt a need to survive.

In the morning, upon the block once more, she stood proud and defiant.

No buyers wanted her though; she looked as though she would be hard to control. So back to the pens again for another night.

The auctioneer was not happy that she hadn't sold, this cost him for her to be there, and he had to feed her, look after her.

Over time he had collected various items of clothing that had been discarded, as some slaves were auctioned naked, and through these he now rummaged.

The red silk stood out. This would look good on the dark haired girl.

Throwing it to her, he said "change into this in the morning ." Obeying with out thought, she changed.

Now she was on the block, waiting with apprehension. Many had looked her over, feeling her between her legs, making sure of her suitability.

Now here she stood, lovely in the red silk, defiance in her eyes, challenging some one who would be strong enough to tame her.

At the back of the crowd stood a man, older but attractive in his own way.

He was interested to see this girl; she shone above the other girls. A vision in red, shackled to the auction post, veiled on her lower part of her face.

"Let her be unshackled and let her dance for us" he cried. The auctioneer unlocked the shackles from the post and used the whip across her to make her move.

Slowly she began a seductive dance, playing to the man who had requested her to. The shackles jingled as she moved in time with her.

The men now were quiet, watching and becoming aroused by this exhibition.

"Let the bidding start "called the auctioneer

Jolted back to reality, the men started shouting their bids. She was silent and motionless. Holding her hands above her head, shackles dangling, she struck a pose. A cheer went up from the crowd as they recognized the full potential of this girl slave. All wanted her. The bidding was fierce and soon it was down to two bidders. The older man and a younger one. The price was high and seemed it would never stop. Then the younger one laughed and said, "She's yours."

The older man had her!

Was she pleased? Mixed feelings inside, she was taken from the block to await her Masters pleasure.

To be continued...