A Slave At Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed and found a stuffed chair that I sank down into but had to catch myself, as my dress flew up as I sat down, to the delight of all. They laughed and said, “Don’t worry, you are just one of the guys tonight.” I felt a little more comfortable at their easy attitude and relaxed in my chair.

John was talking about how everything went, the contacts we had made, the bookings that we already signed. He was delighted with the job everyone had done and the efforts that they had put in.

While I was listening, I did not remember drinking my wine, but the next thing I knew, Bill was handing me another. Without thinking, I took it, taking another sip, and continued listening to John. The guys were getting more and more relaxed and started telling jokes, becoming increasingly risqué. I tried to ignore them, but they started asking me if I was a prude and did I not enjoy sex or was I unable to take a joke. For the third time, I was handed a glass of wine. I do not know why I took it but I did and then told them that I did not think sexual jokes were appropriate and my sexual business was none of theirs.

With that John jumped right in and backed me up, reprimanding them for being so rude. He said we were here as a team and would work and play as a team and we should get to know each other better before we got personal. I felt good he was sticking up for me and was a little shocked when he grabbed my hand and lifted me from the chair, saying “let’s dance.”

I did not realize the effect the wine had had on me until he stood me up. I fell right into his arms and then tried to straighten up.

John laughed and said, “Our junior salesperson appears to have had too much.”

Then someone said, “She ain’t had nothing yet.”

They all laughed and John continued to hold my hand as he danced in front of me.

I felt very unstable, almost as if I was in a trance. Everything they were saying I could hear, but it sounded so far away. Little did I know that John had put some kind of drug in my wine to “loosen” me up. I was still standing in the middle of the room barely moving when John stepped back and said,

“Dance for me Cindy. Show me your stuff.”

I could hardly move, much less dance and I did not know what he meant.

“What do you mean?” I said.

He laughed, and said, “We want you to dance for us, put on a show… You know, show us what you’ve got.”

My mind was completely out of sorts, and I could not comprehend what he meant. I just stood there looking at them as they continued to laugh and make comments. The next thing I knew Bill was behind me, with his arms around me, holding me by my waist. I tried to get away and told him to stop touching me.

John again was talking, “Come on Cindy, dance for us…why don’t you help her out a little, Bill.”

Without my realizing it, Bill had unhooked the back of my dress and pulled the zipper down. My dress from the back was now undone down to my waist. Not being aware of this, I did not realize what Bill was doing or why they were cheering when he turned me around.

“Take it off baby, show us what you’ve got,” I could hear John talking again.

Bill turned me again, so I was facing them, and pulled my dress down to my waist.

“No, what are you doing. Take your hands off me. Leave me alone,” I cried. I could not believe what he did and now I was standing in front of John, Rick and Dave with my dress pulled down to my waist, with only my bra covering my breasts.

John was now shouting, “More, Cindy, show us more…. dance for us baby, give us a show.”

They wanted me to do a strip-tease, to dance naked in front of them. Bill was still behind me, rubbing my shoulders, telling me to show them my breasts. I started to turn, and with that, Bill pulled my dress hard, breaking it loose from my grip. It fell to the floor at my feet. Just as quickly, he spun me around and someone took my dress away. He then stepped away from me, leaving me standing in front of the three men in only my bra and panties.

“Look at those her tits in that lace bra and those matching panties. You can even see her bush,” I heard Rick say.

I could not believe this was happening. I wanted to run, to leave, but I could not move.

John was again telling me to, “Take it all off. Give us a show. Let us see what you’ve got. Dance baby, dance.”

I could not believe this. He was telling me to dance, to get naked, as if I was a dancer in a strip club. What was happening to me, why was he doing this to me?

“Come on Cindy, show us your tits, you know you want to,” Dave now chimed in.

“Please stop. I am not like this. I want to go home. Please do not do this. Please stop.”

I was now begging. I could not believe this was happening.

“Bill, help her dance, give her a hand,” John was saying.

Bill was now behind me again, with his arms wrapped around me, his hands coming together at my stomach. He was hard against me and was moving me from side to side. As he did so, he started running his hands across my stomach, then up my sides, and then he had his hands on my breasts.

“No, please don’t touch me, please don’t do this,” was all I could say.

He was squeezing my breasts through my bra while he had his mouth next to my ear saying, “Show us your tits Cindy. We want to see those babies. Take off the bra now. Be nice.”

Rick had stepped in front of me as I was trying to fend off Bill and was starting to run his hands over the outside of my panties. He was telling me how much he wanted to fuck me, to feel my pussy lips wrapped around his cock. I kept saying no, please don’t, trying to stop Bill from touching my breasts, and hoping that Rick would not put his hands inside my panties.

Then I felt Bill’s hands under my bra, squeezing my bare breasts. I tried to get away but he held me so tight and my legs would not move. He was talking to John and Dave as he played with my breasts, telling them how soft they were and how he couldn’t wait to suck on my nipples.

Rick continued to rub my vagina through the front of my panties, occasionally running his fingers under the edge close to my vagina.

Then, before I knew it, Bill undid the clasp and pulled open my bra for John and Dave to see.

“Jesus, are they beautiful, look at the size of them!” I heard Dave exclaim.

I was crying now, begging them to stop, but they just laughed. I looked up and found John had replaced Rick and was now standing right in front of me, looking right into my eyes. I wanted to run, to get away but it was impossible. Bill was still behind me with his arms now around me, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples; Dave and Rick had each moved to either side of me and were holding my arms.

John was speaking, softly, as if whispering. “Cindy, I want you to take off your panties so we can see your pussy. Do you understand? Take off your panties and show us what you got. Show us what we want to see.”

It was like a knife, his words cutting into me. I started pleading again, “Please don’t, not my panties, please don’t do this. Please, I will do anything. Don’t take off my panties”.

He smiled and got closer. His lips were almost touching mine as he talked. “You want me to see your pussy, don’t you? You want me to touch you, don’t you?”

As he was talking, he placed his hand on my stomach and started to move it downwards. I felt him touch the elastic of my panties.

“No, please don’t. Don’t put your hand in my panties.”

His hand continued downward, I could feel him playing with my pubic hairs, ever so lightly. Rubbing his hand in circles over my mound.

"Tell me to touch you, Cindy. Tell me you want me to play with your pussy”.

His voice was like a knife cutting into me as his hand continued to play with my pubic hair.

“Please don’t, please let me go. Do not touch me there, please don’t put your hand in my panties.”

It was as if he did not hear me. His hand moved lower and I felt his finger run over my clit, down across the lips of my vagina. I could feel my legs starting to shake as he continued to move his fingers over my vaginal lips. I know I was getting wet and starting to move to his touch.

“Please stop, please don’t touch me there, I can’t do this.”

I was talking, but I could not move. His fingers kept moving up and down, making me wetter, while Dave and Rick continued to hold my arms, Bill continued to massage my breasts, causing me to winch as he pinched my nipples. I started to moan unconsciously, John’s fingers were touching me where no one had in over ten years. I was now moving in rhythm to his fingers.

He started talking again, so softly. “Cindy, tell me what you want. Tell me you want me to put my fingers inside you. Tell me you want to be fucked. I know you want to be part of the team. Tell me how much you want to please us. Tell me.”

I could not stop my movements. His fingers were driving me crazy. I was talking but I do not know from where, my voice sounded like it was far away. “Please don’t. Please don’t.”

“Don’t what” he asked.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

“And what else?” he asked.

“Please don’t stop. Please put you fingers in me. Play with my pussy.”

“Say it nicer. Beg me,” he said.

“I want you to play with me. Please put your fingers in my pussy. Please, please fuck me. I want to please you”.

I was on the brink of an orgasm, not sure of anything except I needed to get relief, to have an orgasm. I was not in control of my thoughts, my body. As I looked at him, he started taking off his clothes, slowly but deliberately. When he was naked, he reached down, grabbed his cock, and told me to ask for it. This was too much and I started begging him not to do this.

“Please don’t make me do this.”

With that, he told Dave and Rick to remove my panties so he could fuck the old cow. I could feel them pulling my panties down my legs, while feeling my backside and someone was still playing with my vagina. I was crying as John stepped into my face.

“I told you we want team players, and tonight you are the team ball. Now ask me nicely to fuck you”.

“Please stop, do not make me do this, please stop”

I kept saying the same thing but no one was listening. Someone had their finger in my vagina, moving it in and out, touching my clit, and causing me to move, to fuck their finger. They had now taken me to the couch and laid me down, never stopping their manipulation of my breasts or vagina. As I let out another moan, John was again telling to ask nicely, to be a good girl and ask nicely.

“Please do it. Please do it now.” I could hear my voice, but did not want this to happen, to be raped by the people I worked with.

“Do what? Say it nice. Ask nice. Beg me Cindy, beg me,” John was saying.

I could not control it; someone was moving his fingers in my vagina, bringing me to the point of orgasm.

“Please fuck me. Please put your cock in my pussy. Please do it now. Please.”

My mind was deceiving me, saying things I did not want. I then felt the weight of John’s body lowering on top of me and his penis being shoved into my vagina.

“Jeez, she’s tight. This is like fucking a virgin,” I heard him tell the others.

As he pushed himself further inside of me, the others were mauling my breasts and someone was turning my head. Then, without warning, Rick was putting his penis in my mouth, telling me to be a good girl and suck him, suck him good. I wanted him to stop. I had never sucked a man’s cock before, but I was unable to prevent him from having his way.

John continued to fuck me, telling me how good I felt, how tight I was, making me thank him for relieving my stress by fucking me. He said I owed him, since it had been over ten years since I was able to get laid.

When John was done, I was glad it was over but Rick still had his penis in my mouth. He continued to hold my head in place and force me to suck him off. As John got off me, Bill said he was next and proceeded to push his penis in where John had left off. Then Rick was saying he was going to cum, and before I could turn my head, he was filling my mouth with semen, which I had no choice but to swallow.

They continued to ravage me, standing me up and putting me in different positions, all the time laughing and commenting on how long I had waited for a good fuck. They were making me beg for them to have me suck them or put their penis in my vagina or whatever perverted act they could think of. Although my mind kept saying no, my body could not refuse.

12