A Slave In Need Is Fun Indeed

Story Info
she was his first slave.
2k words
4.33
28.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itisme
itisme
4 Followers

This is a true story, the true story of how I became a Master. Her Master.

I was in my mid 20's, not bad looking, fairly muscular. Well I worked out three to four times a week, boxed semi-pro (12-2-1 over 5 years) and even though I am 6'4" tall my beginning weights for warming up in bench press was 350 pounds. I was and still am a fairly tough guy. I have never walked away from a fight and my two loses in the ring would later lose to me. I was semi-happily married. We partied sometimes together and sometimes a part. I knew whom she slept with and sometimes there were threesomes, but all were boring. But we had fun.

Then a single woman, nearly double my age, let me know she was interested. She was plain to look at. She bought her clothes at a thrift store but still looked the professional she needed to be at work. She had soft, auburn hair that came past her shoulders, firm breast 36 Cs that had no hint of droop. The one turn off was a rather large bottom, but I came to enjoy that in many ways.

She offered me a massage after work, so I agreed. I enjoyed the massage but was rather surprised when I lay on the massage table, stark naked, to see her naked as well. Oh well, I thought I would enjoy whatever she offered and get at worse a massage at best laid. After she did an excellent job on my back, she did a very good job on my front side as well. But avoided my nine thick inches. She offered no hint, no casual touching, nothing. Maybe I was wrong, but still it had been a great massage. Then she opened that door with such a hint. Being totally unaware of the Master and slave role, it went right over my head. "How do you wish to cum?"

"You mean I have more than one choice?" My mind seemed to have turned off with the low lights, incense and new age music.

"Of course your are the one being honored," she said quietly, looking down at the floor holding her hands behind her back.

"Well, what would you enjoy? I mean how do you like it?"

"If I pleased you really well you could use my pussy, or my mouth. If you want I will jack you off. It is all about your needs and wants."

"Damn," I thought, any would be fine. "I really am relaxed so start with your mouth and end by jerking me off on to your breasts." Then I ruined it for her, "If that is ok with you."

For the next 20 minutes I had a slow, very - VERY pleasing blow job, that ended with the most cum I could ever remember shooting all over her breasts. That was followed by a long trip in the shower with her washing me clean.

Well I had a better time than I had thought, but still to me it was just a massage with some playing around. I would enjoy a good fuck with her and maybe even an affair I thought on the drive home. I had totally missed all of her signals do to my lack of knowledge.

Not to be deterred, a few days later I got a telephone call asking me to meet her for lunch. Over lunch she mentioned nothing about sex or what had happened. Then at the end of our meal, she picked up the check and paid for lunch. I was really getting an ego boast out of this woman. As we headed out to her car, it was the least I could do; walking her to her car she asked if I had plans after work. I told her I had none other than a workout at the gym. She handed me the credit card type key for the security gate at her apartment complex and her house key. "Would you mind calling me as you start to drive over, I could use about 15 minutes notice, if that is alright with you?"

I told her it was and that I would be over directly from work. As we said out goodbyes, I started to kiss her, but she dropped her face to look down and I just gave her a kiss on the cheek. That puzzled me. After everything else I wasn't to kiss her on the lips?

The time passed quickly at work. I called and got her answering machine. Knowing it would be announcing if she was there I told her I was on my way over and would be there in 15 to 20 minutes. As I walked up to her door, there were no lights on that I could see, so I knocked but no answer came from the house. I used the key and called out her name, again no answer.

I was coming in through the kitchen, it was the side next to the parking lot, and slowly made my way to the living room, where I could hear music and see the flicker of candles. I was shocked at what was at my feet. She had placed large pillows on the floor and covered them with satin sheets. Her feet were tied, very loosely to the piano and her hands were tied, again loose to the sofa. She was wearing a thin leather strap type outfit with her breast, pussy and most of her body open to me. Oh yes and a blindfold.

I had never imagined her as a slave, to any man let alone me. "I see you know your place," was all I could come up with to say.

A meek voice called out, "The ropes are loose and need to be tightened to keep me secure."

Still fully dressed I made contact with her body as much as I could with my rough clothes as I retied each rope. As I reached her mouth I grabbed a hand full of hair and gave her a hard deep French kiss. "Never, never again refuse me any part of your body when I reach for it like you did at lunch today, either in public or in private," with that I pulled away slapping one of her breasts as I did so. I swore I heard her cum at that moment.

I was totally new and unprepared this. I had never heard of safe words, limits and had no real idea what to do next. Being a typical horny male I was thinking I needed to please my partner, so I stripped and knelt down to start eating pussy. She began to moan. The louder she moaned, the more I played around moving to her thighs then lightly biting her clit then stopping altogether. "Tonight, after I leave you will shave your pubic hair and keep it shaved."

I heard a weak "Yes Master, as you say Sir."

I knew I had to learn fast. I noticed she had spread all kinds of toys across her sofa, all within easy reach. I started with the clothespins. I was worried at first, I thought ten on each breast might be too many, but with each clip she drew a deep breath and the occasional shudder. Any times I had any doubts I would finger her pussy, the moisture kept me alert to how turned on she was. I moved to her thighs, several down the insides and then I became brave, one on her clit then one on each pussy lip. She was moaning, but clearly enjoying it.

I stopped. I sat on the sofa for a few minutes, then walked into the kitchen for a drink. I fixed myself a nice cold drink containing several pieces of ice, which I was planning on using later. I was looking for ideas. Then there on the kitchen counter I saw an old well-worn book with women in bondage being fucked, nipples being twisted and breast being whipped. Of course those just the pages that had the corners turned over to mark the pages. This little slave knew what she wanted and was in need, desperate need of a Master.

I walked back into the living room and with my toes begin to carefully kick the clothespins off her thighs. I heard her start to say something, "Did I give you permission to speak slut?" A meek whimper let me know she was still enjoying the evening.

I removed all of the clothespins, and then traced her nipples with a piece of ice, leaving one piece in her belly button. I traced it around her thighs leaving her wondering if I would insert it into her now sopping wet pussy. But I had decided on other plans for that opening. On the sofa was the longest and thickest vibrator I had ever seen. I began to work it in and out of her listening to her gasp. "If you cum without my permission, I will leave." She nodded.

Over the next hour I used that monster to bring her close over and over, several times she begged me offering me anything to let her cum. To make matters worse I ordered her to tell me about her experiences as a slave. It seems two former co-workers at a different place were both screwing her when they decided to jointly use her as a slave. One had marriage problems and ran back to his wife, the other just lost interest. But it had been two years of sheer pleasure for her and it was taken from her almost over night. It had been over a year since her last chance to serve a Master and she was desperate for the chance.

This time I was about to burst. I mounted her still spread eagle on the pillows on the floor and fucked her hard, twisting and slapping her breasts. She was crying with tears running down her face begging me to let her cum. Just as I started to shoot I told her she could cum. She soaked the sheet even more. As we were cumming I grabbed another handful of hair and kissed her roughly again.

After things had subsided, I undid one hand then told her she had 60 seconds to untie herself and be upstairs to clean me. I didn't bother timing her, this time anyway. When she reached the shower, I had her kneel and lick my cock and balls clean of the cum. I started to have her lick my ass, but decided I needed to get a better understanding of her. As if to answer my question, when she saw I was turning to piss in the toilet before entering the shower, she offered me her breast while she knelt in the shower.

Again, as before she washed me clean and toweled my body dry, all the while thanking me for the wonderful treatment and hoping that she had pleased me. I told her I would let her know in a few days if she had pleased me and if I would allow her to become my servant. I did have more than a few strange desires running through my head plus I was remembering my boring wife at home. I did have few things to work out before I could assume the role of Master. At least the way I wanted to be Master.

WRITERS NOTE: She will always be special to me, although time and distance now keep us apart, but we had several years of a wonder relationship that all started that one night. W.C. Fields once said "I was in love with a buxom blonde once, she drove me to drink. It is the one thing I am indebted to her for." I will always be indebted to my slave girl Pat – the first female slave I had but not the last slave female or male.

I may or may not write more about her – but there are more true stories with other slaves that need telling.

itisme
itisme
4 Followers