A Slave Party

Story Info
She invites you to serve her.
8.6k words
4.32
83.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the expensive-looking envelope, after finding it on your pillow, and pull out what looks like an invitation. It says: "You are invited to a very special evening. You have been chosen as a potential slave. You are to read the instructions here, carefully, before deciding if you would like to participate in the evening's activities. This Saturday at seven o'clock, you are to arrive at my door, dressed all in black. You are not to speak unless asked a question. When you speak to me, you will refer to me as Mistress or Mistress Angela. You are not to raise your eyes from the floor unless told to do so. You are not to move or do anything without my express permission. If you choose to participate, you will not be alone. I have invited several others. If you arrive at my door, kneeling on my porch until I tell you to rise, you are giving over control of yourself to me for the evening. Do you trust me?"

I do not know how you feel about the instructions on the invitation, but I hope that you will trust me and come to my "party". I already know that my husband, Greg, has agreed, and he will be on my porch on Saturday. I have been preparing the second bedroom of the apartment for this party for several weeks. Greg has not been allowed into the room since I started. I am incredibly horny about the thought of having several men to do my bidding. I have made every preparation I can think of, and have all the toys and tools I think I could use in one evening.

Saturday afternoon, I have heard from Drew, but no one else has responded. Good. I didn't ask you to. Drew had stopped by to ask me several questions about the evening, such as, would I hurt him? would he be naked in front of other guys? would he be allowed to fuck me? would I let him watch the activities without becoming a slave? I answered no to every question he asked, because he would not be in attendance. I could not promise these answers to anyone who would be coming. I told him that he would not be allowed to participate because of his inability to trust me and his need to ask questions. He was surprisingly okay with this, and agreed that this was probably not the right type of party for him. I told him that there may be other parties, and that he may be invited. After he had left, I had double-checked all my preparations one final time. I resisted the urge to masturbate. I wanted to be as horny as possible for this party.

As evening approaches, I find myself nervous. Will my guests enjoy themselves? Will they truly give me control? I chastise myself and tell myself that the purpose of the evening is not for their enjoyment but for mine, and that they have no choice but to give me control or be punished. At seven o'clock, the doorbell does not ring, and no one knocks on the door. I am very pleased, for you were not to ring the doorbell or knock, only to wait for me. I open the door and am overwhelmed by my first orgasm of the evening, merely from the sight of three slaves kneeling before me. I instruct you to crawl into the living room and I close the door behind you, watching the three of you, Greg, Jack, and you. I am so glad that you decided to come.

When you are kneeling in the living room, I stand before you and tell you that you may look at me. Only you. The others are to keep their heads down. You start at my feet and work your way up. I can tell that you appreciate what you see: my knee-high leather boots (freshly polished), my smooth legs covered by black fishnet thigh high stockings, the stockings attached to the black leather teddy with garter straps. The teddy itself is impressive. It is high cut on the thighs and buckles down the sides. There is a cutout in almost the shape of a heart, just above my breasts, topped with a studded collar around my neck. My red hair is down, wild around my face, and my arms, which have been above my head are covered by elbow length, fingerless leather gloves.

My fingernails are red, and my hands are holding a large whip, probably a foot long, and about an inch in diameter at the handle. Your eyes roll back into your head as you try to contemplate exactly what you've gotten yourself into. I look good, and I know I look good. You start to get an erection and reach down to adjust yourself. "Did I give you permission to touch your cock?" I ask, while holding your chin up with the handle of the whip.

"No... no Mistress," you say, remembering your instructions. I tell you to stand and remove your clothing. This will be your punishment, you will be the first one naked. You do as instructed and then start to kneel again. I tell you to stand in front of me so that I can look at you. You do, not at all ashamed that you are naked in front of the others, because you know their heads are down. I run my fingernails over your chest, leaving faint scratch marks. I reach your cock and take hold of it, feeling it spasm in my hand.

"Your first instruction this evening is not to cum. None of you are to cum without my permission. If you do, you will be punished as I see fit. Do you understand?"

As the three of you answer with "yes mistress" I fit each of you with a leather collar, attached to a chain leash. You are standing, so the cold metal of your leash brushes against your erection. I am pleased that this makes you shudder. I take hold of the other two leashes and lead them to my "dungeon", leaving you standing in the living room.

I leave them there and tell them that they may look around the room but are not to move or speak. I return to you, and let the tails of my whip cascade lightly over your cock, telling you that you will need to be careful not to disobey me again.

With your eyes lowered, you mumble, "yes Mistress Angela". Hearing you say that makes me wetter than I already am. I lean in against the soft skin of your neck and whisper in your ear, "You will be allowed to pleasure me in so many ways, as long as you obey me. Although you were the first to disobey, you are still in my favor, and if you are good, you may be offered a position as my slave for the rest of the weekend as well." I can tell that my words and my breath in your ear are making you even more excited.

I take hold of your leash and instruct you to kneel, having you crawl into the dungeon like the others. I lead you in, and drop your leash on the floor next to theirs. You immediately notice how cold it is in this room, and realize that I must have the air vents shut in the rest of the house. I take Greg's chin in my hand and tell him to look at me. "Oh, Angela, you look absolutely beautiful," he says as he takes in the sight of his wife-turned-dominatrix. The whip cracks against the material of his shirt on his back and I remind him that he is to address me as Mistress this evening.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry." I ask if he is afraid of my dungeon. You have not been permitted to look around yet, so aren't sure if he should be afraid or not. He hesitates, not knowing whether I want him to be afraid.

Then he says, "No, Mistress, I'm not afraid. I trust you to do whatever you see fit to your slaves." I am very pleased by his answer and ask him to stand and remove his clothing. He does, and I am again pleased to see his erection. I bend over and lick the first drop of cum off his cock, teasing him. I tell him what a good slave he is and how happy he makes his mistress. I can't believe how turned on I am by dominating you all!

I turn my attention to Jack, who has been quietly kneeling this whole time. I sit on a padded chair in front of you, and instruct him to crawl to me. He does, kneeling at my feet. I tell him to kiss them. He obeys without question, and I know that he is also willing to do anything I say. I spread my legs apart and reach down to my sopping wet pussy. I slide a finger around the teddy and into my slit.

When I withdraw the wet finger, I offer it to him. He licks it and sucks it until I move my finger away. I quickly unfasten the snap in the crotch of the teddy and expose my shaven pussy to his eyes. I tell you and Greg that you must keep your eyes on the floor while Jack pleasures me, and I can tell that you are disappointed that you didn't get to be the first to taste my cunt juices. I lean back against the chair, and tell Jack that I am pleased with him for obeying me so well.

I order him to kiss my pussy lips, and he does, using only his lips, slightly parted, to place a soft, moist kiss on my lower lips. I moan with pleasure, and tell him that I would like him to eat me to orgasm. He kisses me softly again, this time, parting my lips with his tongue, tasting my juices again, and begins to make love to my cunt with his tongue. He strokes his tongue in and out of me until I am writhing and moaning in my chair before he touches my clit. He laps across it nonchalantly at first, before taking it between his lips and pressing hard against it. And I cum. He licks my new flowing juices until I calm down, then returns to his kneeling position at my feet. I am very impressed with his obedience.

I stand up and walk over to my other two slaves. I instruct you to stand and I take your leash off your collar. I grab the ring on your collar and lead you towards the wall, allowing you your first look at the dungeon. I have so many whips, paddles, handcuffs, ropes, and other toys along the wall that you are amazed. I lead you to the closet. I have removed the doors and placed some hooks into the studs in the wall. I take your hands and put leather cuffs around each of your wrists. I take a short length of chain for each wrist and fasten you to the wall, arms straight out, facing me.

I fasten another pair of leather cuffs to your ankles and spread your legs apart as well. Your cock is sticking straight out, and I cannot resist stroking it softly with my nails. I can tell that you are nervous, being helpless for the first time this evening. I decide to allow you some pleasure before turning my attention back to Greg. I kneel in front of you and take the head of your cock in my mouth, testing you, trying to see how close you are. You won't last long if I blow you.

I take your cock out of my mouth to remind you that you are not to cum without my permission, and then I start to swallow your cock down into my throat. You moan from the pleasure, and the torture that you aren't allowed to shoot your load down my throat. I suck hard while deep-throating you, pushing you to the very brink of orgasm before pulling back and walking away. I can tell that you are incredibly disappointed, so I turn to you and say, "You should want to please your mistress more than you want to cum. I stopped so that you would not disappoint me by cumming without permission. Are you grateful?"

"yes Mistress."

Having explained things to you, I return to where Greg has been patiently kneeling. I order him to stand, eyes on the floor. He does, and I attach a pair of wrist cuffs and a pair of ankle cuffs to him as well, not taking him anywhere, just having them there for when I need them. In your position, you can watch the rest of the dungeon, and are glad that you haven't been ordered to keep your eyes down.

When he is cuffed, I take a "gates of hell" style cock ring, which has a large metal loop that fits around his shaft and balls together, a smaller ring which sits at the base of his shaft, separating it from his balls, and a third ring that fits snugly under the head, connected to each other by a thick leather strap that runs the length of his shaft..

It is now impossible for his erection to go down. His hands are behind his back to keep himself from adjusting, and I am pleased by this. I press my body against him, pushing his erection between my legs, smashing my leather covered breasts against his bare chest, and I kiss him passionately. He kisses back, without moving his hands from behind him. I pull away, and he returns his eyes to the floor. I mutter to myself, "If everyone keeps behaving this well, I won't even be able to punish them."

I decide that I want to punish someone, and think that I will simply have to torture one of you into misbehaving. I choose Jack as my victim and lead him to a couch. You are impressed with how efficiently the dungeon is laid out, to give me the most room. I have him lie on his back on the couch and I undress him. When he is naked, I tie his hands above his head to a ring in the wall beside the couch. I sit between his legs and put one foot on the floor and the other over the back of the couch, spreading myself as much as possible, so that he is looking directly into my pussy.

I reach behind me, to the small table full of vibrators. I grab a modest sized one and begin to stroke my pussy with it. He has never watched me masturbate, and I can tell that this is something that turns him on a great deal. I reach around and grab a second vibrator, but this one is designed to fit over the penis, vibrating the entire shaft. I attach it to him and turn it on to its lowest setting, knowing that this will not be enough to get him off. I go back to pleasuring myself, occasionally increasing the setting on his vibrator as I go.

He looks as though he's in pain, he's trying so hard not to cum. As his cock starts to jerk, I turn the vibrator off, depriving him of the last few seconds he would have needed to achieve orgasm. He practically screams at me not to stop. He has fallen into my trap. "Did you just tell me not to stop? Are you giving me orders?" I could tell that he had realized his mistake, and he said, "No, Mistress. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything. Please forgive me." "And what would you like to do? Would you like to cum, slave?" "Yes, Mistress," he said, his voice husky and strained with arousal, "please let me cum Mistress. I'll do anything." I released his wrists from the ring on the wall, and led him around to the side of the couch. I moved the toy table and had him lay over the arm of the couch, putting his ass into the air so that he could be punished. I decided not to tie his hands, just to see how good a slave he could be if he thought I would let him cum.

I have to admit, I was really getting off on tormenting him. "If you can remain silent, and not move without me having to bind you, I will allow you to cum when I am finished with your punishment." I took a paddle from my collection on the wall, and began to spank him softly, just hard enough to make his skin tingle. Then, I reached over and lifted the candle from its holder. You could see what I was about to do, but Jack had no idea. I let the wax drip onto his skin. He jumped, but immediately froze in place, hoping he had not moved enough to void his reward. After only a few drops, I replaced the candle in its holder and took up my whip. His skin was sensitive, and I could tell that I was hurting him. I told him to flip over onto his back.

It seemed that Jack was enjoying being hurt. His erection was as stiff as ever, and I knew that he would cum soon if I didn't give him release. I called Greg over and told him to kneel behind me. I spread my legs and told him to lick my pussy until I told him to stop. I whipped Jack's stomach again and again as Greg began to lick my wet pussy. He knew exactly how I liked it, and I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum. I told him to stop. I told him to free you from your position on the wall, and bring you over to me. He did as he was asked, and the two of you knelt behind me.

I told Greg that I wanted him to teach you how to make me cum with your tongue. He was to show you how I liked to be stroked and then let you try it. As the two of started your lesson, I hadn't stopped whipping Jack. I had let the whip work over his chest and stomach, occasionally leaving its mark on his thighs, but never touching his cock. As my orgasm built from having the two of you taking turns on my pussy, I leaned down and put Jack's cock in my mouth. I felt it twitch, knowing how close he was to his orgasm, I told him that he would be allowed to cum in my mouth as you and Greg brought me to my climax. I deepthroated him and fondled his balls, not wasting any time. I vowed that if he came before I did, I would punish him again.

I was impressed when I looked up at his face and saw him holding back his orgasm. Then, Greg showed you how to use your teeth on my clit and I exploded, cumming all over your face. As soon as I came, I felt Jack erupt in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and took a drink of water from my glass, washing the cum down my throat before turning around to kiss you and thank you for that climax. I could taste myself on your tongue and began to suck my juices off of it. I turned back to Jack and told him to stand. I told him that he was a very good slave, but that my other two slaves hadn't proved themselves to me, and that they needed to be punished as well.

I wanted him to choose a punishment for the two of you. He said that Greg should get a spanking and you should get a whipping. I could tell that he liked choosing how you two would suffer. I chained Greg to the closet wall as I had done to you earlier, only I had him face the wall this time, so that his ass was available for a spanking. I asked Jack to select a paddle, and he said that he didn't know which one to choose. He told me to use the same one I had used on him because it didn't hurt too much. I did as he asked and administered a quick 20 swats to Greg's ass. He was trying to move away and move closer to the wall, but his cock and the cock ring prevented that. I stopped and released him from the wall, telling him that he would be allowed to choose the whip I used on you. He chose a very thick-handled heavy leather whip that had about a hundred thin strands.

I whisper in your ear that if you perform well for this punishment, you will be rewarded too. You swallowed hard and prepared for your whipping. I lead you to the center of the room and tell you to kneel. You do, and the whip falls softly onto your back, then slides down over your upturned ass. A shiver runs through you, and I know that you are nervous. I know that you don't have extensive experience, and decide to go a little easy on you. I bring the whip back against your ass and let you feel the sting.

You move forward from the impact, but return to your original place, trying not to disappoint me. I whip you several times, slightly harder each time, varying the location of the blows so that I don't break the skin. When I get to about 15 strokes, I tell you to lay flat on the floor, on your back. You do this hesitantly, knowing that it will expose your cock to the whip, but you remember that I never whipped Jack's cock when I had him in this position earlier. As you lay down, I place the heel of my boot in the middle of your chest, not putting any weight on it, just letting you know that I could.

"Are you ready for your punishment, slave?"

"Yes Mistress, your slave needs this punishment for not pleasing you. I am sorry. Please punish me so that I do not disappoint you again."

I am surprised at your words, but I shouldn't be. You always know exactly what to say to make me cum. I move my heel from your chest and draw the whip above my head. I bring it down on your chest, and each stroke comes closer to your cock. It is softening a little, as you get nervous about whether or not I will hit it. I notice this, and vow to make it hard again. I kneel over your face, my pussy inches from your now-well-trained tongue, but don't give you permission to eat me. Instead, I take the fat handle of the whip and slide it along the outside of my pussy, wetting it with my juices.

I slide the handle deep inside and then I put it against your lips. Still not having permission, you don't move. I am impressed with you and tell you to clean my whip. I leave my pussy just above you and watch as you lick the tip of the whip. I am not satisfied with that, and I scoot back so that I am sitting on your chest so that you can see my face. I move the whip to my own lips and say "I wanted you to do it like this, slave. I guess if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself."