A Slave Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman gets taken from her home and taken to a Master.
1.2k words
3.93
63.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm new at writing, so please don't be a dick if you don't like this.

Enjoy!

*****

"Kayla!" I hear my husband scream and sit bolt upright in bed. The lights are on, and I rub my eyes trying to clear my vision. Now I wish I hadn't.

My husband, Reggie, is being bound by a few men dressed in black. I scream as I see 2 more coming for me. They grab me, forcing a gag in my mouth. What is happening?!

"Oh, damn. Boss picked a pretty one this time." One of the men smirks and takes out a syringe. I scream, though no one can hear through the gag, as the needle is pushed into my neck. It must be a sedative, because I begin to get drowsy, and everything fades to black.

I come to in an office, bound, but no longer gagged. I look around, my head whipping from side to side, trying to figure out what is happening to me. I am shackles to the desk, and there is a filing cabinet next to me. I give a strangled scream when I see Reggie in the corner, conscious, but in shackles and gagged. A thin line of blood is making it's way down his jaw from his hairline.

"Oh, baby, why are we here?" I begin to cry, and I see that Reggie is trying to stay strong for me. I hear the door creak open and turn that direction.

"Oh, hello, my darling." A man in the black suit saunters in, then reaches down to caress my cheek. He brushes a finger over my chapped lips.

"My cock would look nice between those." He remarks. I straighten up, defiance glowing in my eyes. I have to figure out what is going on. He smiles thinly, laughing. "Oh, I like a little fire. So much more fun to break."

"You perverted monster!" I scream, throwing my body from side to side to escape my tight shackles and this man's sickening touch. He simply laughed again, his cold brown eyes glinting. His black hair was stuck up in a slight quiff, with godlike facial features. He looked to be in his late twenties, like me. He was what many would call handsome. But I could tell that none of the beauty had found it's way into his heart.

"Oh, I'm not a monster. I am simply very persuasive." The man walks behind his desk and sits, examining the array of objects on his desk. I can't quite see what they are. "Before we can get to the fun, I don't believe that you will be needing clothes for this particular activity."

The man takes scissors from a drawer on his desk, approaching me. He warns me not to squirm, and even though I want to stop him, I don't want to be stabbed. I try to stay still, my lips trembling as the cold metal travels up my tank top, cutting it away. I remember that I have on no bra and look in horror downwards as the man frees my 36D breasts. He stares at the brown nipples with a lustful gaze, reaching down and pawing at them, suckling on them. I scream, trying to shove him away, but I myself can barely move for the shackles.

"Oh, don't be like that, darling." The man tilts my head up to meet his eyes. I stare at him with as much hatred as I have. He smiles, again. Everything I do seems to amuse him.

"Those pajama shorts might get in the way of what I need to get done."The man tuts in disapproval, then in one quick motion, cuts the shorts away. He throws them to the side, and I squeeze my legs together to hide myself. He won't be having it.

"You're still so tight. Apparently, your precious husband's dick does not come near to filling you." I squirm away as the man parts my legs wide, examining my privates. "Now, what I am about to do may hurt, but do not fear." The man looks at me with what looks like love in his eyes, then caresses my face.

What happens next is not imaginable in my worst nightmare. I see my husband staring in horror, not able to stop the act. The huge dildo, at least 9 inches and quite wide, is being pushed into my vagina with brute force. I scream and scream, I have never been full before! I feel like my vagina is being torn to shreds, and I see red spots. The man continues to push until it is as deep as it can get. I breathe fast and hard, sweat forming on my body. I feel terrible and sick, and it doesn't help that the disgusting man who is making this happen stands in front of me, smiling that gruesome smile.

"Feels good, doesn't it, bitch?" The man says, and then the dildo begins to vibrate. I moan, tilting my head back. A lump forms in my throat. How can I enjoy this? But I do, my primal instincts taking over my common sense. I moan and moan, beginning to thrust my hips towards the vibrator. It feels so good! I close my eyes, shutting out the world. No more pain, just enjoyment and lust.

I feel an orgasm approaching, and I can't stop it. I explode, waves of pleasure rocketing through my body and cum pouring from my vagina. The man turns off the vibrator and slowly takes it out. I collapse onto my stomach, shaking from the violent orgasm. I close my eyes, knowing what I did was so wrong and that Reggie saw it all. All of the sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my ass. I yelp and try to turn back over onto my back, but the man's foot is planted on my back.

It's all groggy, but I feel the pain and I hear myself scream as the ass plug is forced into my puckered virgin asshole. The man makes sure it is secure, and I grit my teeth, rolling in agony after he releases me.

"I think that your hoe looked so good when it was all stretched by that big dildo. I would love it if you could put it in for me." The man makes the chains that separate my hands longer, so I can spread my arms and move them mostly freely. I shake my head, backing away. I'm scared now.

"No?" The man makes a pouty face, mocking me. "Well, perhaps you need a little push." The man takes a small pistol out of where it was hidden beneath his shirt. I scream as he moves near Reggie. He holds the gun to Reggie's head. "Now, put it back in. I won't kill him, but I know for a fact that a bullet in the arm stings like a bitch." Tears pouring down my cheeks, I pick up the big purple dildo, positioning it outside of my slick opening. I shove it in, trying to ignore both the pain and lust.

"Turn it on." The man's voice is almost a whisper. I flick it on, and it vibrates hard, making my pussy hurt. "Now, enjoy what I have given you." Again, I am so weak that I give into the lust. I don't have a strong will, especially when someone could get hurt, namely, my husband. I soon orgasm again, and the man seems satisfied.

"Until tomorrow, my beautiful pet." The man caresses my face, brushing his thumb across my lips. I am too numb to care. I lay on my side, breathing rapidly. And it all goes black once again.

To be continued...