A Slave To Politics Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To vary my reactions, she would coat a finger with my juice and slide it into my asshole. She would then finger fuck my ass for a while, shooting erotic shockwaves throughout my body. And she would also stop to grab the hated feather. She would tickle me for a few minutes, causing me to convulse in fits of laughter. My body would strain to the breaking point.

When she was exhausted, she grabbed a huge, ten-inch dildo, turned it on, and jammed it into my pussy. She then sat back in a chair and watched me build towards a gigantic orgasm. When it hit, I screamed out so hard that my voice became scratchy. Yet she sat back and watched as the first orgasm receded and a second one ripped through me. As a third hit me, she got up, patted me on the ass and said, "I'll be back in an hour or so. Have fun." I screamed out to her as she shut the door behind her.

Although it was only 15 minutes, it felt like 15 days. Orgasm after earth shattering orgasm rocked me to the center of my being. They just would not stop. I lost my voice I was screaming so hard. Finally, my body and mind could not take any more and I passed out.

And all of this is just the tip of the iceberg.

(to be continued)

12