A Slave to Socks Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexi's life changes completely after but a single spell.
1.9k words
4.63
11k
7

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was far too unbelievable for her mind to accept that this was actually taking place. Every thing Stacy knew about life, and its laws were simply just thrown at the window upon seeing her own white knee high socks with three red stripes at the top, standing on top of her sister on their own accord. If this was not believable enough, the mere fact that Lexi was kissing empty toes in a lustful fashion was just icing on the proverbial cake.

"What...the fuck?" Was all Stacy could add to the scene verbally, her mind too wrapped up on the notion of accepting this as some sort of reverse reality. "This can't be happening. Jesus, this is some sick dream I am having." Still, Stacy wasn't running away. Again, her mind tried desperately to attribute the lack of running from this scene to something akin to a passerby looking at an oncoming train. You don't want to watch, but you just can't help yourself.

"Wouldn't be the first sick dream you've entertained though, is it Stacy?" Her own socks replied back, continuing to let their pet suckle upon the toes, pushing up against those lips lightly. "In fact, some of them are thought about mid day, wouldn't you agree? Thoughts about what you would do to-"

"Shut up!" Stacy screamed, a desperate attempt to get the subject changed to anything else, then getting even more frustrated at the fact that she was trying to cover up on of her daydreams with a pair of living socks. "Holy shit, this is fucked up. I need to get out of here."

Stacy looked to the bedroom door, and only gave Lexi one last look before deciding to walk out of these reverse scene, maybe doing so would wake her up from this miss. Three steps away from the door, and the door slammed shut, leaving the older teen to jump a bit in the sudden fright.

"Don't leave darling." The red headed knee highs spoke again, collapsing themselves upon Lexi's chest, only to slither around that slender neck like a pair of snakes, collaring Lexi once again, the toes of the right sock lifting up to look to their owner, a smile forming..or..what seemed like one at least. "Enjoy this. It's not like anyone is going to know, right?"

"You're fucking sick..." But there was no conviction behind those words. Even Stacy couldn't deny that she was curious to see where this would go, what would happen. They were her socks around Lexi's neck after all, if this was true, if it was really happening, then they know all about what Stacy likes and dislikes, just by the very notion of being her socks...in her room, hearing everything.

"And you'll love every second of it, we promise. Now, go sit back down." The door was shut, and Stacy somehow got the understanding that no matter how hard she tried, it wasn't about to open. Then there was the notion that, no matter how hard she consciously tried to ignore it, maybe she didn't want to leave after all.

Lexi smiled upon seeing her older sister sit back down upon the floor, then leaned her head up off the pillow to give the left knee high sock a kiss upon the lips, moaning softly as she felt the start-speckled knee highs under the sheets press against those moist folds again. With a simple thought from those living socks, the the thin white sheet flung itself away from the body, revealing Lexi's naked form, and the white star knee highs playing with that pussy.

"Jesus..." This time Stacy spoke in a whisper, as if not wanting to interrupt the scene any more than she had to. The way those brown eyes stuck upon Lexi's pussy clearly showed that she was interested in what was about to take place before her very eyes. 'This is a dream,' Stacy thought to herself 'Might as well enjoy it, weird as it is.'

"Holy shit, you really do have a thing for my socks, don't you?" Lexi smirked a bit, watching as her white based knee high socks with the multiple colored stars fondled with that pussy teasingly, the left knee high looking back to Stacy as if to respond to the question, but then simply looked back to find and fondle that bundle of nerves just under the lips.

"That's kind of an arrogant thing to say." The sound of a drawer sliding open could be heard behind Stacy, and though she still thought this entire thing kind of unreal, she couldn't help but smirk knowingly before looking back to see yet another pair of socks, the toes lifting up to look out of the sock drawer that just opened.

The pair eventually slipped out of the top drawer to pile up on the carpet floor, revealing their length to be up to Lexi's thigh if worn, the pattern upon them predominantly white, with smaller stripes of pink interchanging between each other. The thigh highs didn't stand, instead they slithered their way over to Stacy, their soft cotton bodies rubbing up her bare legs gently causing a few goose bumps, then proceeded to climb further and further up to wrap themselves around Stacy's neck, much like her socks did to Lexi.

Stacy didn't even try to stop them.

"Our little pet will fucking beg for any pair of socks to take her. It is a fetish after much like yours for your sister." Stacy once again turned a deep red flush as her hidden love for her younger sister was played to light, praying that the girl being teased by those socks didn't quite year it.

"It's not a fetish. So Lexi is cute.." a shrug, looking over to her older sister as she squirmed slowly upon the bed, those star speckled knee highs slow fucking her as the red stripped knee highs filled that mouth. Stacy just starred, lost in the moment, wondering what else was in store for her. "...nothing wrong with thinking your sister is cute."

"Of course not!" Those pink and white stripped thigh highs said, the toes of the right sock caressing Stacy's cheeks in an almost patronizing manner. "We mean, if we are honest, neither is watching her get fucked by her clothing, right?"

No answer. Just a moment of silence, until Stacy looked down to the thigh highs around her neck. "N-no?"

"Well then...you should sit back, enjoy the show." The pink and white thigh highs proceeded to give what Stacy could only believe was a sort of kiss, before leaving her body once again, standing up to walk in a rather seductive fashion up to the teen upon the bed, jumping up on it, then proceeding to stand on top Lexi's stomach, the toes kneading gently in to the soft skin.

That is when Stacy witnessed the entire room come to life. All at once, a pair of plain white knee highs walked over to the bed and wrapped themselves tightly around Lexi's wrists, hog-tying them up in front of the teen, and then pulling them up over her head to meet with a pair of knee highs that worked together to effectively chain her to the bed. Her legs were treated differently, a pair of socks separating from themselves as they each grabbed an ankle and pulled them apart in a classic spread-eagle fashion, making it impossible for her to fight back even if she wanted to.

By now, those star speckled knee highs were standing up as if feet were within them, the left toes rubbing and stimulating that clit while the other actually began to thrust itself in and out of that pussy, slowly going deeper and deeper until a half an arch was lost inside Stacy's teen, Lexi moaning through the red stripped white knee highs known as Tasha, as if begging for more.

"Jesus. Deeper." Stacy found herself saying, knowing full well she was getting turned on by watching her sister get fucked, even aware of the fact that she was fingering herself while doing it, but strangely oblivious to the assistance she was getting from her own underwear in the process. "Go fucking deeper!"

"Well well..someone is getting in to this." The gentle yet firm thrust at her pussy, causing Stacy to inhale sharply snapped her out of the euphoria to realize that she wasn't alone in the masturbation.

"Ugh...shut up, alright! You've made your point. You all have. I'm a fucking pervert." Stacy looked down at her crotch, to the panties she could see grinding up against her moist pussy, bitting her lip before saying in an explosive breath. "Just shut the fuck up and fuck her already. Hard and deep."

Stacy felt herself almost lose it once already as those star speckled knee highs continued to thrust in and out of Lexi's body, from half arch to three quarters, from three quarters to the entire foot. Each thrust back out causing a bit of suction between the sock and the juices that were flowing from that fucked pussy. She came even closer to orgasm upon seeing that her pussy wasn't the only hole being worked.

With each thrust outward, Lexi's body bounced up from the bed a bit, it allowed one to see her back for a bit, and the wall that was on the other side, save for a small bit near her ass. Stacy's eyes went wide as she soon pieced together that not only was Lexi being fucked by socks, but also the bedsheet she slept upon, as it had created a rock hard phallus, and was ramming up that third hole.

Those red stripped knee highs worked just as hard at the mouth, fucking it over and over as Lexi's eyes rolled back to her head, and drool started to fall from the corners of her mouth. Despite it all, Stacy could hear Lexi's cries for more, she wanted it all.

The pink and white stripped thigh highs upon her stomach soon lost form, and slithered its way in a figure eight around those breasts, the tops of the socks lifting up to clamp on those nipples and start twisting and sucking all the while.

"Holy fuck..." Stacy could only find herself saying over and over again, her eyes too glued on the scene before her that she didn't even feel her own panties shimmy its way off her body, leaving her naked save for the overlong T-shirt she wore to bed. She was oblivious to those jeans she came in to get, standing up on its own and connecting with a simple black long sleeved T-shirt that crawled out of Lexi's dirty clothes bin, a pair of anklets from the same bin following suit to disappear under the jeans, one poking out of the zippers. "...Jesus."

"He has nothing to do with what is going on, darling." The voice remarked, Stacy didn't know whose...or what it belonged to as the case may be, she was too busy holding in her own lustful feelings to try to put names to things. This was all too insane to comprehend.

"She's gonna come..." Stacy said excitedly, watching the whole ordeal take place, then gasped softly as the sleeves of the black T-shirt grabbed Stacy by the shoulder, turning her around before pushing her to the ground, thrusting itself upon her, that ankle socks poking through the zippers thrusting deep in to that pussy. "So are you." The voice replied.