A Slave Trainer Ch. 04

Story Info
The training begins.
2.1k words
4.28
71.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Another scream rips from the slave bound in front of me. The electric prod is sticking out of her ass, now turned off. I reach around her body, fingering her wet pussy. I step away from her, raise my arm, and let the whip fly. It streaks through the air, and with a crack lands on the slaves stripped back. Two, three, four times, I lash the whip, watching as four more stripes pop up across the blonde's ass. "Amber, turn it on." My pet reaches over and turns on the prod. The setting is down low, but she still jerks and screams. I watch as her body thrashes in its bonds.

"Master, I'm sorry. Please, Master, please?" She sobs. I stride across the floor, my hand slapping her bruising ass, causing the prod to wiggle and the slave to scream out louder. "Master, please, I'm sorry." My hand drifts down to her dripping pussy. She is soaked. Her juice has leaked down to her knees and is flowing freely, still.

"Enough." Amber turns the prod off, pouting at me. She likes punishing the slaves as much, or more than I do. I take the whip and lash her several more times, making her count the strokes, and thank me after each of them. By the last, she's sobbing and can barely get the words out. Briefly, I consider tacking on a few more strokes, but I let her off the hook. "Take her back to her handler. It's time for the evening meeting. Don't make me wait long." I lock the chastity belt around her, and then head to the conference room, waiting impatiently for the handlers. The Handlers walk in single file with Amber in the lead. My pet stands directly behind me, squirming. "Sit, pet," I push my chair back, and Amber settles herself in my lap.

I push the twins' files to Slave Brooke, the blondes' files go to Slave Tandy, and the other two go to Slave Candy. While they glance through files, I twist Amber's nipples between my fingers, listening to her puffing breath. I wait until all the files are back in my possession. "Alli will make a very excellent pain slut. Also, I want her trained as anal slut. She is not allowed to orgasm, except when she's in pain and has her ass full. I'm keeping Andrea. Just do the basic, every day, run of the mill slave training. Can you handle that Tandy?"

Tandy grins at me. Pain sluts are right up her ally. "Yes, Master. It will be fun." She flips through the files again, jotting her own notes into them. "Master?" I nod for her to continue. "May I put a plug in her chastity belt?" I consider the idea.

"Yes, you may. She's yours to train. Don't do it immediately though. Work her into it slowly." Tandy nods and I move on to Brooke. "I'll be keeping the twins as breeders. Calisto is shyer than her twin. I want them both comfortable with lesbian action and incest. I want them identical in every way, right down to their make-up and hair. Their hair needs to be kept long. Crystal will be the easier of the two."

"Yes, Master. I'll start on Calisto immediately. I'll start with shaving her pussy, and slip a couple of fingers in there." Brooke grins as her eyes fall to my fingers plunging in and out of Amber's cunt.

"Good. Mallory won't be staying with us. I've decided I will be selling her to a Mistress, but I want her trained to only be able to get off with a dick in her disgusting cunt or ass." Candy blinks up at me, unused to the hatred spilling off my tongue. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Cassie yet. I am considering keeping her. All you need to do with her is teach her how I want my slaves to behave. She's a natural submissive."

Candy's gaze turns hungry as my slick hands slides into Amber's ass. "Yes, Master." I push my hand in up to my knuckles. Amber moans softly, as my fist slides into her ass. I pump in and out of her, watching as she grinds air.

"One more thing; at the end of next week, we will be hosting a party." I dismiss the slaves, listening to them chattering excitedly. It'll finally give them the release they need. I don't touch them as much as I should. I know they're frustrated, and I do take care of them. I turn my attention back to the writhing girl in my lap. I toss her, face down, onto the table in front of me. I shove my dick into her sopping pussy, continuing to fist her ass. I fuck the slave until I've dumped my load into her pussy. Amber begs me to let her cum. I pull out of her, watching as her ass closes slowly. "I've got work to do, cunt. Go play with the slaves, but stay away from Cassie." Amber pouts at me, but prances out of the room.

<<<>>>

"Slave Mallory, due to your disrespectful actions towards Slave Amber, and towards me, you are being punished. Amber, you have thirty minutes to punish Slave Mallory." I nod towards Amber, watching as she raises the whip. She lets it fly. Soon Mallory is screaming and crying out. Her body is covered in red welts. Amber's being especially vicious to the slave's tits, ass, and cunt. The whip wraps around her body, twisting her around. The lashes are now starting to bleed, and Mallory's cries are growing hoarser. I glance at my watch, only half way through. The whip flies through the air repeatedly. A particularly brutal blow lands across the girl's nipples. I warn Amber there is only five minutes left, and the whip flies even faster. When the punishment's over, Mallory cannot speak. She's covered in blood and sweat. She whimpers when two of my male Handlers carry her to the medical building.

Amber prances over to me; her vindication is evident on her face. She rubs against me, handing the whip over to me. "Feel better, pet?" Amber nods, humping my leg. I turn to the slaves behind us. No one has said a word or moved a muscle for most of the thirty minutes. This will serve as a good reminder for the rest of my slaves. I dismiss them, and the handlers usher them away, and back to their training. Mallory's training will start tomorrow, but the rest of the girls' training starts immediately. After calling my caterer and doing several other party planning things, Amber and I head over to the training center.

Slave Candy and Slave Cassie bow to me as I walk through the door. "Master, let me show you how Slave Cassie is doing." Candy puts Cassie through her paces. I watch as the slave preforms various household duties. Candy calls her over, and Cassie skips across the floor to her. After several more commands, the new slave is eagerly licking Candy's pussy. A few minutes more and I stop the two of them. "I've started training her especially for oral sex, Master. Is there anything else you'd like me to do with her?"

I consider the tiny slave. She's absolutely delectable. It's not normal for me to need to contain an erection on account of a slave, but Cassie's perfect form and natural temperament of servitude brought my thick member to full attention. I snap out of my consideration, "No, what you're doing is perfect. Are Brooke and Tandy here?" Candy nods, and I head into the basement where Tandy is working with Alli.

The girl is gagged, hands tied behind her back. Her tits are turning purple from the ropes bound tightly around them. Her nipples are clamped, and the chain is run through her collar. Her large breasts pull against the short chain, causing the clamps to tighten down even more. Her pussy lips have been pumped, and are swollen and bruised looking. Her cunt is exposed with the pussy spreader. Her stripes from the day before have all but disappeared. There's a clear tube running from her ass to an enema bucket. Alli's stomach is slightly distended from the water. Candy turns and bows to me. "How's she doing, Candy?"

My hand brushes over Amber's tits, tweaking her hard nipples. "She's on her third enema, Sir. She seems to really like them, too." The bucket empties, and Candy turns to the slave. "I'm going to pull this out, keep the water in, or I'll have to punish you again." Candy pulls the tube from her ass and presses a monster butt plug into her ass.

The bound slave jerks in her bonds. Her hips gyrate as her pussy drips. I pick up the prod turning the wattage to a medium setting. I slap it across her ass, and she screams out, glaring at me. Good to see her spirit hasn't been broken so early. "Continue with her." Candy walks around the front of the slave, smacking her tits roughly. She picks a huge dildo off a silver tray. The slave thrashes around when she sees it. Candy bends down, slurping at the slaves exposed cunt. She rams the dildo roughly into her pussy. Alli throws her head up, her tits sway, causing the clamps to tighten on her nipples. She screams around the gag, throwing herself against her bonds in an attempt to break free. I take the prod, slapping her hard with it. "Don't fight my will whore. You will not win." The slave trembles, but stops fighting.

Candy picks a bucket up, moving behind the slave. "Hold it in." Candy pulls the plug out of the girl's ass, and her buttocks clench so tightly her legs shake with the effort. Despite her efforts, a tiny tendril of water leaks down her legs. Candy holds the bucket up, and says, "Release." With a whoosh, the water empties out of her ass. Picking up a whip, Candy flicks it through the air. Alli jerks with the impact.

"Let's go see Brooke, my pet." I grab Amber's pussy roughly, attacking her clit. She moans and whimpers leaning against me. I walk away from her, chuckling as she scrambles to keep up. Brooke has both the twins propped up on a gynecological table. Calisto and Crystal are getting their pussies shaved clean. Calisto squirms anytime Brooke gets close to her cunt. Finally, she ties her down, and her pussy is free from hair. Brooke then leans in and runs her tongue across her slit. Calisto thrashes around screaming about how she's not a lesbian. "For not being a lesbian, you're getting awfully wet from that." Her mouth closes quickly.

Brooke indicates one of the twins; they're impossible to tell apart when their cunts are clean and their mouths are shut. "This one is just being stubborn. She has no problems with male or female attentions, and I bet she'll suck dick like a pro." It must be Crystal then. "This one, one the other hand, refuses anything girl on girl if she's not tied down. Master, can we get something to tell them apart?" Brooke looks a bit exasperated as she stares down at the twins.

"I'm working on it, Brooke. Calisto will be in purple, and Crystal will be pink. They'll have matching collars, leashes, and chastity belts. They're going to be breeders, remember?" Brooke nods murmuring a quick, "Yes, Master," as we leave. I send Amber to the main house to enema herself, while I handle details for the new shipment of male breeders.

"What do you mean 'they won't be here until next week'? They were supposed to arrive this week." I listen to the wheedling man making excuses on the other end of the phone. "Look, I use your company because it's supposed to be the best. If I don't get my slaves at the end of the week, I will no longer need your services." The man now switches to assuring me everything will be fine with the shipment. "We'll see. I want them by Friday. If they aren't here, don't bother sending any the next week." I hang up the phone and go in search of an ass to fuck.

Amber's ass is waving in the air when I walk through the door. I drop my pants to the floor, stepping out of them, and shove my cock into her ass. She moans loudly, pressing back against me. I grab her tits, and pound away until I explode into her. I push her off me. Her hand twitches down to her cunt. "Remember what I said, Cunt."