A Slave's Desire

Story Info
Master gives into his slave, but not without whipping her.
1.1k words
4.12
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, please. Will you please fuck me?" I whispered into his ear. We were at a party at a friends house, but I couldn't take it any longer. Master had been tempting me all week but wouldn't play with me. Teasing me even more with all of our friends around, I couldn't resist any longer. I needed him here and now - begging to be taken away and fucked properly.

He grinned back at me and grabbed me by the wrists, leading me away from those surrounding us. Bringing me upstairs, he opened the door to the first bedroom he could find and threw me down across the sheets. I slipped out of my dress and rolled on to my stomach and watched Master with a hunger in my eyes as he undid his belt.

"You're looking awfully mischievous, Pet."

"Just how you like it, Sir," playfully kicking my legs back and forth, feigning innocence.

He moved to the side of the bed, belt still in hand, and immediately struck my ass with it - the sound of the belt smacking my skin ringing out. My smile disappeared. Master remained silent and observed me, eyes scanning over my reddening ass cheeks. I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his and saw that the playful glint in his had turned to a one that was dark and insatiable.

"You need more?" He asked me in a deep growl. As if I had a say in the matter.

I nodded, but remained silent, pulling myself over the edge of the bed, bending so that my ass was ready and willing to be struck again and again by Master. I pressed my face into the mattress and dug my fingers into the sheets, bracing myself for what I knew was coming. "I need it, Sir," ever so slightly lifting my ass in the air.

Master folded his belt and struck my ass again, harder. I bit down on the sheets, both enjoying the sensation and wincing from the sting. The belt bit in to my soft skin for a third time. A whimper escaped my lips, yet I still felt pleasure, pushing my hips closer towards him - wanting both the pain Master was inflicting on me and Master himself. Looking over my shoulder, I could see the three crisscrossed pink marks on my ass raising into welts, could feel the heat rushing to the sensitive skin. I knew that the sight of his handiwork would turn Master on and make him lust after me just as much as I lusted for him. I looked back at him and saw his cock throbbing and needing to be pleased.

His belt struck me again and again, several times in quick succession. Master knew how much I needed him and was making me wait. I took upon myself to tease him so that he wouldn't be able to resist me. Raising my ass as high into the air as it could go, I wiggled my hips from side to side - tempting him to grab me and fill me with his cock. Knowing it would drive him over the edge, I begged him to strike me again. Moaning, he brought the belt down across the middle of my back, sending tears to my eyes.

"Again please, Sir," I choked out.

He struck me a final time, not holding anything back. Slowly he pulled the belt away and reached out to feel the heat and welts on my ass and back. The feeling of Master's fingers caressing my bruising skin sent a shiver through my entire body.

He bent over me, laying his body weight atop mine. Comforting, yet arousing - knowing how close his cock was to sliding into to my soaking cunt was driving me over the edge. Wrapping a hand around my neck, he whispered into my ear. "I will fuck you now, little one."

He flipped me over onto my back and my mouth found his, greedily kissing him. Centering me on the bed, he crawled atop me, forcing my legs open and looking at his property displayed for him. I was dripping for him, aching for his cock, aching to feel his warmth and him taking me. He ran his fingers over my nipples, down the line of my stomach, dragging across my hips. Lower and lower they went, yet just as they were about to run over my cunt, he pulled them away, smiling deviously up at me.

"Look at my kitty, soaking wet without even being touched. I should make you wait to be fucked more often, Slave. Would you like that?"

I wriggled against him, trying to work my hips against his cock, desperate for it to fill me. "No Sir. I need you to fuck me. I want you every day. I need you."

"Mmm, good girl, that's what I like to hear." Leaning forward and kissing me aggressively, he slid his cock deep inside me, stretching me and making me even hungrier for more. Holding himself steady inside me, I bucked my hips against him and worked his shaft. Giving into the much awaited waves of pleasure, my body started shaking.

"Oh fuck. Thank you, Master." I said in a trembling voice between his thrusts. I made no efforts to hold back my moans. I didn't care whose bed I was in, where I was, or if our friends heard us from the party below. Master was fucking me senseless and that's all that I needed.

"Shh! You'll get us caught, slave!" He cupped his hand over my mouth and fucked me harder, nearly causing me to disobey and cry out in ecstasy. With every thrust in my tight cunt, I was brought closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel every sensation of him sliding in and out of my wetness - his thickness spreading me open, the ridge of his cock head rubbing inside me. Faster and faster he went, giving me exactly what I needed. Before I could ask his permission, I was cumming, unable to resist the sweet release Master was giving me.

"Bad girl!" He laughed at me, feigning anger. I latched onto him, wrapping my legs tightly around his waste forcing him deeper inside me, riding out the intensifying waves of pleasure from my orgasm. He rocked back and forth, building up his own gratification and releasing himself inside my cunt, filling me with his cum. He collapsed on top of me, pinning me underneath his body weight.

"Lucky little pet, I needed that as much as you." He said as he rolled off of me and onto his feet. He smoothed my hair out and tossed em my dress. He dressed himself and looked down upon me. "Come now, little one, I've got a taste for you tonight. Let's get outta here and make up for lost time, shall we?"