A Slave's Endurance

Story Info
Her endurance of all He has planned.
2.6k words
4.14
32.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were getting ready to go out for the evening, He came up with an idea which pleased Him immensely. The more He thought about His plan, the more He liked it. she is in the shower and is totally unaware of His intentions and He can’t wait to see the look on her face when she sees what He is now laying out for her to wear, next to the clothes He had already chosen for her to wear for the evening.

After she has dried herself off, she walks towards their bed intending to get dressed. One look at the additional items lying next to her skirt sends her heart thumping and a sudden weakness come over her. she is now fully aware of His intentions but looks at Him questioningly anyway.

He holds her look and long moments pass without a word being exchanged. she then breaks the silence by asking, “Master, how can I possibly wear them all evening?” pointing to the nipple clamps, butt plug, lengths of fine rope and her new collar.

All He replies is “you’ll see”, before drawing her towards Him and holding her close. she is thrilled by His touch and knows that she will never tire of anything about Him. she also knows that His word is final and that if He intends that she wears the additional items, she will do so, no matter what discomfort it means she must endure.

Soon His hands are sliding between her legs, probing the depths of her already moist pussy, making her moan as He always does. His fingers titillate her clit until she feels the familiar burning overcome her senses. she cries out as the sharp climax stabs and torments her, its peak causing her knees to buckle.

Without saying a word He hugs her tightly and kisses her deeply before gently sitting her down on the bed until she catches her breath. Once she has regained some control over her senses, He picks up the collar and places it around her neck. she loves the power He exerts over her when He does this ritual and knows that she will never tire of it.

Although He doesn’t intend for her to wear the wrist cuffs tonight, He places them tightly around her wrists nevertheless for he wants her hands secured until He completes adorning her body with the objects He has selected.

Standing her upright, He attaches the cuffs one to the other behind her back, rendering her hands immobile. When He is satisfied that her hands won’t get in His way, He clips the nipple clamps onto the o-ring that hangs from her collar. He then sits her down on the bed before placing His mouth on her right breast, sucking and pulling at the tip until it stands proudly erect. Removing His mouth from her nipple, He replaces it with His hand, pulling and pinching in order to prepare it for the clamp that will soon follow.

Holding the nipple firmly between His fingers, He attaches the clamp, drawing another cry from her lips. He adjusts the pressure on the clamp so that it is firm enough to stay in place for a long while, but not too tight in order to cause her overwhelming pain.

Repeating the same process, soon her left nipple is also clamped firmly. she takes deep breaths to cope with the fire taking hold of her nipples, the pain already sending her on a familiar journey to that special place they both refer to as sub-space.

He pulls her upright once more, before releasing her cuffed wrists from behind her back. Before she even realises it, He cuffs her wrists together in front of her and then turns her around so she is facing the bed. He speaks to her softly, requesting her to lie on the bed with her knees raised beneath her. she complies with His wish and is soon resting her head on the pillows He has placed in front of her, on her knees with her arse in the air.

Once more His fingers move inside her pussy which is by now dripping wet. Each time His fingers leave her pussy, they trail her lubrication towards her other opening, delving slowly but surely into her, moistening the entry in order to prepare it for the insertion of the butt plug. He decides to play it safe and picking up the tube of lubrication that is nearby, He squeezes a large amount onto His fingers and around the entrance of her tight hole. she takes a deep breath, preparing for what she knows will soon follow. His fingers play on her skin, slipping and sliding in and around her tight opening, each time going deeper than the last until He can feel her body relax beneath His touch. He plays with her in this way and decides that before He gets too carried away and ends up fucking her with His cock, He had better position the butt plug inside her or they might not even make it out tonight.

Picking up the butt plug, He coats it liberally with the lubricant before inserting it into her, inch by inch, until it is enveloped within her to the hilt. He hears her cries, moans and groans as her body adjusts to the plug which is now buried deep inside her. The plug isn’t overly thick but it is long and fills her almost to the same extent as His cock when He plunges it deep into her arse. He gives her a minute to contain herself before letting her move off the bed to stand once more.

He asks if she is okay and she can only nod, not trusting herself to speak just yet.

Replying “good girl”, He then tells her to lie back on the bed then rummages through the closet until He finds what He is looking for.

she sees Him holding a thin leather belt which He then places around her waist, fastening it so that it fits firmly and won’t rub unnecessarily against her skin. Picking up the lengths of rope He rolls her onto her side and attaches one end to the o-ring hanging from the back of the belt. Pulling the rope so that it now rests between the cheeks of her arse, He then brings it between her legs and rolls her onto her back once more. The rope sits snugly against the flared end of the butt plug which is barely visible and He places it between the lips of her pussy before securing it to the o-ring on the front of the belt. Once fastened, He ensures that the rope is also pressing against her clit. When He is satisfied with His handiwork, He tells her to close her eyes and listen to Him very carefully.

she answers softly, “yes Master."

He tells her that she will be aware of His collar around her neck, the clamps on her nipples, the butt plug inside her arse, the belt around her waist and the rope between her legs the whole time they are out. she is not to remove anything at any time. During the course of the evening He will tell her to go outside to the truck with Him and He will release the nipple clamps in order to give her some relief, but they will be placed on her nipples again soon after. she is to act as naturally as possible when talking to the people they are to meet. Under no circumstances is she to remove the butt plug. Under no circumstances is she to remove the rope between her legs. If the rope becomes unbearable, she is to tell Him and He may allow her to adjust the way it sits against her, but He is adamant that it is not to be removed. If she doesn’t obey His wishes, she will be disciplined accordingly. He also reminds her of her submission to Him and what it entails.

He seriously states that everything that happens to her is for her own good.

All she can do is nod her head but He is not satisfied and demands that she repeats His instructions.

she slowly relates this back to Him and He is then satisfied that she understands completely.

He replies, “good girl” once again, then tells her He will help her to finish dressing. Once dressed in a denim skirt and black turtle-neck, she goes to the bathroom to do her hair and make-up. The whole while her body is reminded of the items hidden under her clothing and she moves slowly, hoping that she can get through the evening without disappointing Him in anyway. she knows what she must do and intends to do so to the best of her ability.

Once she is seated in the truck next to Him, she is almost unable to speak as the pressure of the butt plug deep inside her brings her down to earth with a bang.

He speaks gently to her, knowing that she needs reassurance, and tells her He loves her, just how much she pleases Him, and that He will be with her all night so she mustn’t feel alone in her plight.

His words have a soothing affect on her senses, as they always do, and she tells Him that she is okay and gives Him a smile.

They arrive at the restaurant and see their friends sitting at the table. He takes her hand and reminds her that He will alleviate the inevitable pain caused by the nipple clamps at regular intervals during the evening.

she responds "yes Master" and smiles at Him, before they both greet their friends at the monthly munch.

The whole time spent talking with their friends, she is completely aware of everything, her senses reeling with the effort of trying to act as naturally as possible whilst at the same time keeping her moans and groans from leaving her lips. He keeps a close eye on her at all times and at regular intervals, excused themselves while they went out to the truck. He muffled her loud cries with a kiss each time He removed the nipple clamps, letting the blood rush back, rubbing them gently, then once more placing them firmly on her nipples.

He asked her how the butt plug felt, was she in any pain, were the ropes okay, not rubbing the skin too badly in order to cause bleeding. she was able to tell Him that she was okay, she was coping better than she expected, but was always aware of everything in her, on her and against her.

He was pleased to hear this and told her “good girl, that’s the way it should be” before leading her inside once more.

No one asked where they had gone for being in the lifestyle they knew well to mind their own business.

After a few hours He decided it was time for them to go home and once on their way, told her that when they got home, she was to go to the room and wait for Him there, that she was not to remove anything, just kneel and wait.

her heart thudding with His words, she replied “yes Master” and not another word was spoken for the rest of the journey.

Once through the front door of their home, she immediately headed towards the room and did as He asked. By now, the rope between her legs felt a lot tighter, her clit was throbbing as it had all evening, the plug inside her seemed twice the size as it had earlier, her nipples almost numb except for the dull ache, a perpetual reminder that they were caught tightly by the clamps.

He didn’t leave her waiting long before joining her in the room and whilst still keeping her kneeling before Him, He told her how proud He was of her tonight, how very much He loved her.

Slowly pulling her to her feet, He began undressing her until all that was left were the special accessories she had worn tonight.

Removing the clamp from her right nipple, He immediately covered it with His mouth, soothing her gently while the blood rushed savagely back, making her cry out loud. He continued this treatment for several minutes, knowing well just how painful it would be for her.

Once she had quietened, He repeated this process with her left nipple, kissing away her tears while she cried softly in His arms.

He then pushed her gently onto the bed, making her lie on her back. Next, He removed the ends of the rope attached to the o-rings on the belt she wore, before gently removing the lengths from between her legs. Everything was bathed in her wetness, she was incredibly wet after the long hours of the rope rubbing against her clit.

Raising her knees to support her, He pulled the butt plug from her body gently, being careful not to hurt her in anyway. Finally He unbuckled the belt from around her waist and about to remove her collar, He decides to leave it there for just a while longer, loving the way she looks when wearing it.

Lying on the bed next to her, He pulls her close to Him, hugging her tightly, telling her again and again of His love for her, His pride in her.

Passion flares between them suddenly, and before He knows it all He wants to do is to plunge deep into her wetness, to take her again and again.

Even though her body is aching, she too wants Him and begs Him to make love to her if it pleases Him, that she wants to feel Him inside her.

Turning her to her side, His cock slides into her pussy and soon He is gliding in and out of her with the greatest of ease as He takes her from behind.

Wanting more, she begs Him to take her arse, that she needs to feel Him inside there.

Nothing pleases Him more than to roll her onto her stomach, raise her knees beneath her and moving His cock so it rests against that hole, presses into her slowly, revelling in the tightness around Him. Now moving freely in and out of her arse, He is amazed at how relaxed she is beneath Him, thinking to himself that He should insist that she wears the butt plug more often if this is the end result. He can’t resist smacking her cheeks a few times as she is presenting herself to Him so conveniently in this way.

His climax is almost upon Him when He hears her cry out with the ecstasy of her own and He is soon erupting inside her, the sexual tension they both experienced all evening pouring out with it.

He slumps against her, exhausted, before rolling onto His side and pulling her to Him, holding her close while they both rest for a while.

He then leaves her for a moment in order to run a hot bath for her, knowing the way her body must be aching after what it has endured tonight.

He helps her to her feet and makes His way to the bathroom after removing His collar from around her neck. Once there, He gets into the bath and sits down, before pulling her in to sit against Him.

The hot water soothes her immensely and she gives a long sigh, relaxing against His body, feeling safe within His arms as always.

They stay there until the water cools, speaking softly to each other, whispering words of love.