A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are hungry aren't you?" he said with a low chuckle.

Then without warning, he spanked her full on, not as hard as he could have, but hard enough to make her gasp and bring tears to her eyes. At the same time, he thrust two fingers inside her all the way to the knuckle and ground his thumb against her now engorged clit. In an instant, Tara was transported to that night so long ago in her Master's bed when his hand had touched her this way. The combination of memory, pain and pleasure was overwhelming for Tara and she could finally hold herself together no more. She let out something between a sob and a wail and Liam could just manage to make out the only words she was actually saying.

"Please... Please..."

"Please what?" he asked, stopping neither the spanking nor the pressure with his fingers and thumb. "Please stop?"

"Yes... no... I don't know. Oh... please... I need..." Words no longer made sense in Tara's head and got mixed up in her mouth. There was no more reason, there was only sensation. And need.

"Wrong, Tara," Liam said, twisting his fingers inside her and enjoying the satisfying crack of his hand landing on her red ass. "Slaves don't need. They only serve. Do you know how you are going to serve me?" Liam's fingers were coated in wetness and he could feel her sweet moisture pooling beneath her bucking hips. Her small fists were clenched tightly and he could hear the desperation in her moans. "Cum for me," he said.

And it was like this, draped over a man's lap with his fingers buried inside her and her ass on fire, that Tara experienced her first real orgasm. Liam withdrew his wet fingers and let her sink to her knees at his feet, still shaking and sobbing uncontrollably. He touched his fingers to her lips and she immediately parted them, licking and sucking his fingers clean of her juices. Slowly, she seemed to gain control of herself again. She lowered her forehead to touch the ground in a position of absolute subservience and then carefully placed a kiss on Liam's boot.

Far from perfect, Liam thought. But better than expected.

When he emerged from the room, he found Leanna waiting for him with a drink of cold water and a lightly scented towel to freshen his face. He accepted both gratefully.

She knows what I need before I know it myself, he thought as he handed the towel back to her.

"Thank you, Leanna," he said.

She smiled her beguiling smile and bowed slightly with a subtle incline of her head.

"How did she do?" she asked.

Liam paused and then said, "I think you might make a slave of her yet."

12