A slave's Motorcycle Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a beautiful Sunday morning and slave is excited.
2k words
4.18
20.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and slave is excited. Because on Sundays, his Mistress goes for a ride on her motorcycle. And this Sunday, Mistress has promised to take him along.

Slave has hardly slept at all that night, because he was sleepless with anticipation.

He is waiting for his Mistress to come out and summon him. After what seemed like an eternity, mistress finally emerged from her room. Clad in black leather from top to bottom: Black pants. T shirt and a black jacket. Spiked high heeled shoes to go with her attire. She held her black helmet under her right arm. Stuffed into it were her gloves. She had her hair tied up so that it won't get in her way. And of course, she was wearing her sun glasses... black aviators.

Mistress was looking enchantingly beautiful, as always. Slave's heart was throbbing as mistress approached him. But she walked away, without even looking at slave.

Slave was disappointed. His heart sank. But mistress promised, he thought to himself. He watched in dismay as mistress pulled her motorcycle out of the garage and rode slowly towards the gate. His eyes welled up, ready to cry.

That's when she turned around and said, "Come on, boy." Slave jumped with excitement and ran towards his mistress, oblivious of the fact that he was stark naked except for his leash. He jumped on the Motorcycle with his mistress and tried to hold on to something as she sped away

He was delirious with excitement. After a brief ride mistress was slowing down. He wondered why. She pulled into a parking lot next to a hypermarket. Then he saw why. There were other bikers. He counted at least ten of them. All clad in leather like mistress and riding beastly motorcycles. As he got closer he noticed that they were all women. Like mistress. His heart started racing. The realisation that he was naked hit him like a lightning bolt. He started to get red in the face.

Mistress pulled her motorcycle in and parked next to her friends. She got off and started greeting the other bikers. Slave was hoping no one would notice him. He was trying to get as far away as he could from the group. But mistress was clever. She had tied the leash to her motorcycle. She wouldn't want her dog to wander now, would she?

As he was trying to figure out a way to disappear, one of the girls noticed slave. "Hey, look who's here!! The lady brought her dog along," she said. Slave was caught unawares and turned so red with shame. The other bikers started circling him.

"Hello doggy!"

"Nice doggy!"

"What a pretty face!"

"What do you call him?" They started petting him and groping him.

Slave was dying of embarrassment. He didn't say a word. Mistress emerged from amongst them and said angrily, "They're talking to you slave, answer them," She said, as she grabbed his hair and yanked so hard he fell on his knees. The bikers started laughing wildly. Mistress was laughing too. Though he was embarrassed, he loved to see his mistress laugh. She was pleased. He smiled slightly which caught her eye.

"What are you smiling at?" she said and kicked him with her heels. It hurt. The poor slave was whimpering as the bikers laughed harder.

"Let me show you what my doggy can do," she said to the girls.

"Come on boy; lick your mistress's boots," she said. Slave couldn't say no to his mistress. So he started to lick her boots clean. On all fours. Naked and embarrassed. But mistress was laughing and that's all that mattered.

"Let me show you more," she was saying to her girls as she got on her motorcycle again and pulled it out of the line. She started riding the motorcycle in circles in the parking lot. The slave's leash was still fastened to the motorcycle. So he was being dragged along. He had to run to keep up with his mistress. Stark naked, he was running in circles, his dick flapping on his inner thighs as he ran.

The girls were laughing hysterically now. "Would you look at that? His tiny dick is flapping like a birdie," they were saying amidst their laughter.

After they had their fun someone in the group said, "Enough with the dog, let's roll."

Mistress stopped her motorcycle cycle and said to the slave "Come on boy!" patting the pillion seat. Mistress is in a good mood again, thought the slave, happily, as he took his place.

The bikers were revving their engines. The neighbourhood was echoing with the noises of their beasts. Each one pulled out behind the other and hit the highway. Mistress was leading, as always. Slave was in total awe of mistress's authority on the road. She was in charge here as well. She led her pack with such ease, riding at a steady pace, never missing a beat. The other girls followed. And they kept riding. Slave could feel the wind in his face mingled with his mistress's scent. He was loving it.

Soon the sun was getting hotter. Slave was sweating and his skin was burning. His crotch was aching from sitting too long on the vibrating motorcycle. Besides, he was hungry. He hadn't had anything to eat since the scraps mistress fed him the night before. He was about to doze off when he felt the pack slowing down.

They were approaching a diner by the highway. Slave could feel the life coming back to him. He was excited again. He watched in anticipation as they parked their motorcycles and walked into the diner. The diner was their favourite haunt. Mistress and her pack came here often. As he was admiring this new place that mistress visits so often, he felt a tug at his leash. Mistress was dragging him with her into the diner.

They had a private backyard, reserved for mistress and her friends. Tables and chairs were quickly arranged for mistress and her people. They started removing their helmets and jackets and dumping them into a corner. The hot sun and the black leather had everyone sweating as they removed their attire. The sweet scent of sweat was driving slave mad. He started wagging his tongue with excitement. He was worried that mistress might notice his excitement and he tried hard to hide it.

Mistress and her gang pulled up chairs. Come on boy, come here!'. Mistress was calling to her slave as she slumped in her chair.

"Mistress needs to rest her legs," she said and yanked the slave to her feet so that he fell on all fours. She rested her legs on his naked back and the slave tried to control his embarrassment as mistress's friends started laughing. Mistress's spiked boots were hurting him. Yet he didn't utter a word. He just waited there on all fours patiently as mistress and her friends were laughing and joking.

Eventually the food arrived. Slave was so hungry by now; he couldn't help sniffing. "Are you hungry, boy?" Mistress asked and threw some scraps on the floor. Slave lapped it up eagerly and ate it all.

"Would you look at that!" said someone from the group and everyone started feeding the slave.

Mistress kicked slave on his butt with her heels saying "Go get it, doggy," Slave went around the backyard on all fours eating scraps thrown around by mistress and her friends. He was humiliated but he was hungry. So he kept going.

One of the girls said "'Urgh! I'm so sweaty. I wish I could have a shower and clean up,"

Mistress looked at her and said 'Why would you need a shower when my doggy is here? Come on doggy, you've got some licking to do," she said yanking the slave's leash. She then grabbed him by the hair and buried his face in the underarm of her friend laughing wildly. "Lick, you dog!' she was saying. The slave had no choice. The smell of sweat was driving him mad. Yet the humiliation was killing him. But he did not dare to incur the wrath of his mistress. So he started licking the sweaty underarms of mistress's friend. The group's laughter was ringing in his ears. But he couldn't stop.

One of them removed her shoes and said to mistress "Will he lick my feet?".

Mistress laughed and said "Of course, they're his favourite."

"'Come on, boy" she said as she pulled him towards her friends' stretched out leg. "Lick her feet and mistress will reward you!"

"Yes my mistress," he said as he proceeded to lick the friend's foot. It was stinking with sweat and the poor slave was almost gagging.

"Don't you like it slave?" asked the mistress angrily. "I know how to teach you a lesson," she said as she whispered something into her friend's ear then the friend disappeared for a few minutes. Slave was petrified. He knew full well what his mistress was capable of. As he was waiting in trepidation, mistress's friend reappeared. Slave's heart almost stopped. She had a flogger in her hand. Slave was gulping now, white with fear.

Mistress took the flogger from her friend and started approaching the slave. "You fucking dog! I need to teach you a lesson," she was saying as she took deliberate steps towards slave. Slave's gaze was fixed on the flogger. She came close to him and pulled his leash so hard that he fell to the floor. She started flogging him on his ass so hard that it turned red. He was whimpering, begging her to stop. He was in so much pain. But the mistress was enjoying it.

After what seemed like an eternity, mistress pulled him up by his hair. He could hardly stand on his feet. She threw the flogger away and with that hand she grabbed his dick while still pulling his hair with the other. She spat on his face as the others were watching and laughing. "You disgust me, you filthy dog!" she said as she spat on him. The slave was so humiliated. But he was excited with the touch of his mistress. His dick was throbbing in her hand.

"Oh! You like this slave?" she said as she pulled at his dick. "Show us how much you like it," she said as she threw him on the floor. "Lick our feet turn by turn and jerk off as you go around," she said as she held his leash.

The poor slave had his dick in one hand and started licking the smelly stinky feet of the riders one by one. Mistress was pulling him by the leash from one rider to the next. "Keep licking and jerking off you dog. Don't stop!" She was saying as she pulled him around. The slave was humiliated. He was licking one foot after the other, while jerking off with his right hand.

"Mistress, I'm coming..." he said finally.

"Are you... You filthy dog!" She turned him around so that he was facing her feet. She pressed her heeled boot on his dick. "Come on my boots, you fucking dog!" She said pressing her foot harder on his dick.

"Yes mistress... Oh, mistress!" He couldn't hold it any longer. He came hard on her boots and was flushed with embarrassment as he realised that everyone was laughing around him.

His mistress was laughing hysterically. "Fucking dog! Now clean up my boots," she said as she shoved her boots into his face. He eagerly licked her boots clean as the others continued laughing.

"Enough!!" She said as she kicked him with her boots and got up. "Let's roll," she said as she pulled on her jacket and dragged her slave along. The others followed. They all started their engines and hit the road again. Slave was sitting behind mistress red with embarrassment and a aching ass, wondering what else his mistress had in store for him!

TO BE CONTINUED