A Slave's Punishment

Story Info
She couldn't remember doing anything to displease her Master.
2.1k words
4.04
32.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

justine walked through the front door of Her house, dropping the mutilated bag of groceries unceremoniously on the bench in the entryway. Fumbling around for the light switch in the dark, she yelled, "I'm home!" to no one in particular. she knew that her partner, Ted was already home, since His truck was parked out front of the garage. Ever the gentleman, He never would park in the garage, even if He was home first. It was important to Him that justine was under cover from the harsh winter storms that ravaged this part of northern Michigan in January.

she could hear footsteps on the staircase overhead, signaling that Ted was aware she was home. Slipping off her snow boots, she shivered when her bare feet touched the tiled floor. This part of the house was never as warm as the rest, since it was the most exposed to the elements. No amount of insulation could prevent the bitter clipper winds from sucking the warmth from the entryway.

Slipping into her fuzzy slippers, justine pulled off her coat, tucking it away in the hall closet. When she turned back around to walk into the living room, a strangled gasp escaped her lips at the man waiting. Seeing her Sir, Ted, in His skin-tight black leathers, His upper body bare, with His studded wrist cuffs on, justine instantly dropped to her knees, her eyes falling to a spot on the carpeted floor, "Master."

"Welcome home, my pet."

justine could detect the slightest trace of venom in His words; it was just enough to unnerve her already overwhelmed mind. Today was the day from Hell at her pitiful day job, and she couldn't remember doing anything to displease her Master. At least not today. She had willfully disrespected him yesterday when they were cooking dinner together, but that was mostly His fault. It wasn't nice to repeatedly grind into someone's behind when they are wielding a spatula. Then she made it worse when she tried to evade His hands, darting past Him into the dinner room to circle away around the large table. That punishment session involved nipple clamps, toothpaste and ice cubes. Not going there again.

"Did you forget something today, justine?"

Taking a mental stock of the things she bought at the grocery store, she paused long enough to remember T/their parting words this morning...no mention of anything else Master needed. her mind frantically raced from hour to hour of the day.Did He call me about something and i forgot? Did i not pay the cell phone bill?

Knowing that she didn't have an answer, justine knew the only way to go would be with the truth at this point. A little whimper and a trembling lip would help to soften His heart as well. He didn't dole out punishment unless it was truly needed, and the way He was dressed and the tone in His voice told her that she had done something heinous.

"If i did, Master, i'm sorry. But i can't think of anything."

"Thank you for your honesty, My pet." It only took Him one graceful step forward to bring His boots into her sightline. Sensing a hint of softness to His words, she started to reach out to wrap her arms around His leg, hoping that she could soften Him even further with her gentle touch.

"I wouldn't try it tonight, justine. I thought that you would have gotten your fill of punishment after last night, but you have forgotten a vital piece of your attire today, and I'm disappointed."

With His words, justine's heart dropped. She didn't need to look up to see what it was that He was holding in His hands, the tinkling of the bells gave it away. Master's slave anklet was missing from her body. she had taken it off before her shower this morning, but she usually remembered to put it back on right afterwards. The anklet was her pride and joy; it signified the ownership that she cherished from the Love of her life. The jingling of the bells usually brought her sanity throughout the day outside of home...no wonder her day had been filled with crabby co-workers, unhappy customers, and tyrant bosses. Now it was going to get worse. Way worse.

"Master, i forgot to wear my anklet today. i'm sorry," traitorous tears fell from her eyes, dropping onto her silken dress pants, sliding down onto the floor. This wasn't playing a part; she was truly sorry she had left the house without what would be the equivalent of a wedding ring to someone in the BDSM community. Silent sobs made her shoulders heave up and down wildly as she tried to keep the rest of her body as still as possible.

Master released a soft sigh as He dropped down on one knee in front of her. "justine, I know that you are truly sorry." Lifting her face with His fingers under her chin until she was looking him directly in the eye, He continued, "i had planned a very unpleasant punishment for you tonight. But i can tell that you weren't being a brat to get punished again. Still, you need to be reprimanded. Get naked. Now."

Master rose and stalked away from her as she started to pull her clothes off, tossing them behind her. The fireplace in the great room started to flicker as He lay out blankets and pillows on the hardwood floor.

"Come here, my pet."

As she gracefully walked forward, her full hips swayed from side to side. justine kept her gaze low to respect her Master. she stopped when she could see the edge of His boots and the checkered Mohave blanket on the floor. Standing next to Him, she anxiously waited for further instructions. His rough knuckles grazed the undersides of her breasts, palming the peaks, causing her insides to clench. It didn't take long for her nipples to painfully contract into pin points.

"I want you on the floor, on your back," He said as He snapped His fingers, pointing to a spot in the middle of the blankets.

justine hastily dropped down to the floor, laying her body out on the blanket, as if offering herself as a sacrifice. Master unbuckled His leathers, letting His cock spring free in the V of His pants. He didn't make any further attempt to pull them off as He knelt next to her head, His proud cock bumping against her chin. "Suck me, deep. Points if you can keep from gagging, slave."

Smiling at His request, Susy placed a chaste kiss on the tip of Master's cock. Practicing the art of deep throating had been a project the two of them had been working on together for months now. justine still had trouble getting past her gage reflex enough for His cock to slip down her throat. She had successfully done it a few times, but it had left her throat raw the next day. Master was usually reluctant to let her practice more than once or twice, knowing that she reveled in the act of bringing him to His knees.

She licked her lips as she held back the need to swallow her saliva, so that she could build up enough lubrication in her mouth. Once she couldn't stand the sensations any longer, she slipped Master's cock into her mouth, hollowing out her cheeks as she worked the length inside. She sensed panic rising when her shoulders started to involuntarily heave, but held both at bay as she swallowed hard, forcing Master's cock deep into her throat. She shifted her head around enough so that there was constant friction on the tip, causing him to try growl deep in His chest. Master tried to back up, but justine dug her fingernails into His hips enough to keep him in position. she kept bobbing up and down ever so lightly, making His growl turn into a deep moan.

"Fuck, justine. I'm NOT going to come down your throat..."

she let go of His hips, dropping her arms down as He slowly pulled back out. Looking up at Him with pride, she used the back of Her hand to wipe away the spit that had started to run out her mouth.

"Good job, slave. I was planning on fucking you hard in the ass and leaving you here without release, butthatwas magnificent. I am pleased, Justine."

Master kneeled down in front of her, pushing her down onto the blankets. He had positioned her just right so that her head ended up resting on the soft pillows. "I am going to try something new tonight, justine. You are permitted to make as much noise as you want, and you may come once and only once."

Reaching out to her swollen pussy, Master slowly ran His fingers on the outer edge of her lips, easily dipping inside. justine didn't need to be told that she was wet and ready for Him. That moment happened the minute she dropped down on her knees, shortly after arriving home. Being Master's slave was more important to her than their ten years silent commitment to each other. The last three years of her collared slave life with Ted were more fulfilling than the previous seven years put together. Emotionally. Physically. Sexually.

"So wet for me, slave. Perfect."

Kneeling in between her spread thighs, Master teased her lips with His cock before sliding the thick shaft deep inside her. He didn't immediately start to pump in and out; instead He grabbed her right leg, lifting it so that her ankle rested on His right shoulder, her leg crossing over His chest. Master lifted her body high enough and tipped her to the side so that her ass cheek was displayed, but yet she was still impaled on His cock. justine used her forearms to help balance herself in the position, as Master started to slowly move inside her.

The first slap on her ass was just enough of a sting to bring the blood to the surface. Master was holding her body up in a way that He couldn't use His full upper arm strength on her, but it was still enough to painfully hurt.

"I've thought about doing this before, many times. But I didn't know if it was physically possible. Remind me to personally thank your yoga instructor for your flexibility, justine."

Master didn't give her time to answer, opting instead to give her five resounding slaps in a row on her ass as He worked His cock in and out, the rhythm almost the same. He didn't give her time to adjust, and the blows kept landing on the same spot. Not asking her to keep count, justine focused instead on the building heat under her flesh, the throbbing in her core as He pistoned in and out, striking her ass with each thrust. Tears freely fell down her cheeks as she cried out, making Master moan even louder.

"you. Are. Mine," He choked out, shortly before releasing her hips so that her back rested on the floor. She cried out in pain when her burning ass cheek made contact with the scratchy blanket.

"Focus the pain, justine," Master said as He landed His thumb directly on her clit, her pleasure quickly skyrocketing past any other sensations. The intense pain in her ass was slowly turning into an inferno of heat that was pulsing directly to her core. Closing her eyes, she threw her head back when her orgasm started; white shards of light flashing behind her eyes as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. she continued to shutter even after Master had shouted His release, still slowly rocking His hips so that they both could ease back down from the high.

Ted stretched out on the blanket on her right, turning her so that she was face to face with Him; her battered rear-end in the air. He wrapped His thickly muscled arms around her waist, making her snuggle in closer to His chest. Peace surrounded them and she relished the euphoria that enveloped her.

"I have a feeling that was a bad way to punish such a huge transgression, justine. you liked that, didn't you?"

"Uh-huh."

Ted's chuckle was sinister as He whispered into her hair, "you better be careful, my pet. I bet I could pull out My really fucking sick sadistic bastard side to punish you next time."

justine crossed her fingers on her free hand that was tucked against her chest as she whispered back, "i hope to never bring out that side of You, my Master."