A Slave's Reward Ch. 04

Story Info
Enlightenment.
1.6k words
4.47
11.3k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Sarah reclined on her throne as two beautiful African American twins gave her a foot massage.

Looking down at the chained Garrison, Jessica and Becky, "You have failed as sex slaves" she told them imperiously. "Looking at the hooded figure behind them. "Execute them."

The executioner used the axe to behead the three.

"Where is Karen?"

"You had her taken care of a few weeks ago, " the female figure answered. "When she was not ruthless enough as a Mistress." Sarah looked at the wall where Karen's head was next to Casper and Cassandra's"

"Right after you took over and had your rivals killed." The hooded figure removed the hood revealing a vampiric version of herself.

"Remember everyone else is just a toy for your use."

***************

Sarah awoke with a start from her new luxurious quarters. She was sweating. And flustered. Going to the bath room she splashed some water on her face. "What is happening to me?

It had been a week since she started full time doming of her sex slave. She had broken them mentally and relished their servitude.

"No!" I won't become like them. She went to her closet and grabbed a few items and put in a case.

Rushing out the door, she ran right into Casper's arms.

"Let me go!" Sarah tried to break free.

"No," he said softly. His face was full of concern, mirrored by the High Witch standing a few feet away. Tears welling in her eyes, she let herself be carried to Casper's chambers.

Sitting on his sofa, she relayed the substance of her dream.

"We were expecting something like this", Cassandra told her.

Sarah looked into those wise eyes, "How?"

"Your first taste of power over another, "Casper said to her.

She nodded.

"Intoxicating?"

"Yes", she looked down. "I am not worthy of being High Mistress."

"The fact that you have doubts and had the dream, say otherwise." Cassandra countered.

"You went on a domination power orgy with no balance," Casper said.. You lost your empathy."

Sarah thought for a moment "How do I get it back?"

"Balance and humility."

Sarah looked at them, "How do you do it?

Casper kneeled at High Witch's feet, "Once a month I am her sex toy."

Cassandra stripped and sat down beside him, and kissed Casper, "That same month, I will be his fuck slut."

"She can whip me, fuck me, immobilize me anything she desires," Casper continued.

"And I have."

The Master rose to his feet, lifted Sarah up. "Do you still want to be High Mistress."

"Yes, " Sarah replied.

"Cassandra no disturbances for 24 hours, unless the place is burning down."

He opened a door, "Follow me."

*************

Sarah had never been in this dungeon before, it was fully equipped.

"The easy part first," her Master said. "You are my sex slave!"

"Yes."

Quicker than she thought possible, Casper grabbed her hair, "You forgot your place. Strip!"

The blond disrobed.

"The power has gone to your head, "he admonished.

"Sorry Master Casper, "Sarah lowered her eyes.

He grabbed a Cat, "Lets look at you, speed your legs."

He circled her, like he was apprising livestock. Grabbing her chin "Open."

Sarah did as he stuck his fingers in.

He traced the whips down her breasts, "Very nice." Then without warning he whipped them hard.

"Thank you Master," she replied through the pain.

"Be silent," as he continued her whipping her breasts , back and ass.

"I will not break," she thought to herself.

After several minutes he put down the whip and grabbed a cane. He grasped her mid section. "Life your right leg." He began swatting her foot and leg. "You are very proud of your legs." He remarked. He than went to work on the other side." Rightly so", he continued. "Your dancing as well as your kicks has served us both well. Now stand at attention."

Sarah felt the pain going through her body especially her feet and legs. Casper turned on some music. "Begin the Tigress dance."

Every movement brought pain, but she danced. Every movement and kick screamed stop; yet she dared not. At the end of the song, she fell to the floor breathing heavy.

He looked down on her, "Ready to quit or do you want to be the High Mistress."

Sarah want to kick that smirk off his face, "Do your worst Master."

"Lay on your back, " he commanded. He attached chains to her wrists and ankles, than activate a pulley lifting her 3 feet in the air putting her in a spread eagle.

Producing a vibrator, "You are not to cum!"

The vibrator played it's orgasmic tune as she was tortured. Her mind was going and when he started kissing her.; she finally groaned in agony.

"You are doing well" he whispered. "Now"

Sarah squirted all over the place, she did not know she had so much in her body.

"Do you still trust me?"

"Yes Master, I do"

He flicked a switch and she feel to the floor

Sarah screamed She landed a few inches from the floor.

"Master."

"Yes my slave."

"Right now I hate your guts!"

Casper released her and handed a few rags, "Clean up your mess."

**************

"Now my slut I am going to take some pleasure from you."

"Yes Master. "

"On the bed", Casper stripped and landed on top of her. "I am going to fuck you into exhaustion" as her kissed her.

Casper proceeded to do so, On top, from the bottom, anally he penetrated and gave her major carnal pleasure. But Sarah was expected to match him in sexual performance and she was up to the task despite the pain and exhaustion.

As they enjoyed the afterglow, he kissed her gently. 'Do you still trust me?"

Sarah smiled, "Yes Master I do."

He placed a cloth over her face, "Than rest."

**************

Sarah awoke refreshed and pain free. She looked at herself and saw no marks.

"A magical ointment."

She gaped.

The naked Master laughed, "Well I could not let my employees see whip marks on me nor could they see it on Cassandra."

"Master...

He held up his hands, "You are back to High Mistress now and now comes to the hard part. Can you dominate a man who is strong in mind and body and will not submit easily?"

The nude blond walked over to him and looked him in the eyes. "Yes."

"Prove it, Ah!"

Sarah had placed her foot under his balls, "Now slave, I am in control!. Her voice hardened "On your knees."

"No." He tried to grab her.

"She pressed in with her toes. "Down!"

"Mistress Sarah, " he gasped as he landed on his butt

Sarah straddled him sitting on his face while grasping his cock with her feet. "I've often thought of having you as my toy." She raised her ass, as he took a breadth.

"You put me through a lot," she informed him.

She raised again "What do you say?"

"I am sorry Mistress."

"You will be," as she attached a cock leash and a separate neck one now walk. "As she lead him. In a circle than back and forth and side to side.

"Good dog."

"Thank you Mistress."

Sarah smiled evilly, "Now entertain me," as she turned on the Tigress song.

Casper who had never performed tried to clumsily emulate the movements to Sarah's delight. She finally yanked his leash driving him to the floor. "Pathetic aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress Sarah I am pathetic."

She lifted her left foot, "Worship the legs and feet of a your dancer Mistress." Sarah sighed in appreciation. Part of her wanted another sexual marathon, but she realized that her continued creativeness and dominance were necessary. After a thorough job she had him lay on his belly. Securing at the ankles and wrists. She began spanking his ass with her toes.

"Thank you Mistress Sarah."

"Don't thank me, this is your punishment for your terrible dancing." Sarah activated the pulley and released the cock leash.

"Now lets see your control, " as Sarah ball gagged him. She inserted a butt boy in tight. She turned on the same vibrator but add a hammerhead. She than sat on him while he was hanging helpless.

"If you cum before I say so, I may just leave you up here."

The blond loved this, she had control and was making him suffer in a truly erotic way. Her pussy was soaked. She pushed the plug in tighter and tortured his cock with the tool. Then she pressed her toe around his face. "You are at my mercy and you love it." Sarah taunted.

Casper groaned and tried to fight the sensation, almost there she thought.

"I'm your Mistress and your conqueror aren't I?

Casper nodded desperately.

"Now Cum!"

He ejaculated out more than she had previously. He shook for some time in the air, almost bucking her off.

Sarah giggled and lowered him to floor. After releasing him she kissed him full on. "After you fuck me, we'll be even."

This time she lead. Starting with Cowgirl as he worshiped her breasts.

"That's it, my stallion." she reversed position as he tapped her spine with her fingers.

"Leapfrog!" After two more orgasms, he fell on top of her.

"One last thing ," as she rubbed the magic t on him.

******************

"What are your thoughts?" Casper asked.

"I can be the High Mistress."

"How do you feel when doming me?"

"It was incredible rush," Sarah told him. "I've never dominated someone I cared about it. I had to be strong and in charge, remembering that you are a person."

"You were very creative , almost nothing with your hands."

Sarah gave a mischievous smile, when I am allowed to make both you and Cassandra my sluts, I'll be using all appendages."

"I have created a monster."

"But a sexy one"

Casper sighed, "I can't wait till the three of us have a session down there. And your slaves?"

Sarah looked at him, "I don't want permanent slaves."

To be continued

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers