A Slave's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am turned on! But I want this situation to be repeated. Indeed, I want this situation to be repeated many times. If I were to take advantage of the situation there would be no chance of that, so I have to proceed at a pace dictated by you!"

"You are in charge of what happens next. I will do exactly what you want!"

He looked at me intently waiting to hear what I had to say. I bit my lip.

"But if I asked you to let me free would you do it?" There was an implied negative in my voice.

He was a real Stupid Bastard and turned my question back at me.

"But then you would not know how far this situation could go. I would of course set you free. You would get dressed and I would say goodbye and you would go home not knowing how far you were prepared to let this situation develop. You would have learnt a little about me. You would have learnt a little about yourself, but you would always wonder just how far..." he let the sentence fade away unfinished.

"Well just where could this situation go?"

"Jessica I will give you an honest answer. I DO NOT KNOW, but I want to find out!"

I mulled this over for quite a few seconds. "I have never wanted sex so much in all my life, but do not know how, when or even if it will happen!"

"Yes it's a delicious condition to be in isn't it?"

"Well are you going to take advantage of me or not?" I was flushed and breathing hard.

"Jessica I could but that could destroy the mood. Could I perhaps take you to a higher plane of sensation?"

"Dear God, I am as high as a kite already. How could you get me more desperate?"

"Well I could touch you, er... perhaps your cheek or waist or even thigh."

"Good God man you can touch me anywhere why prevaricate?"

"I was just answering your question." He calmly explained.

"But I need to be fucked!" I blurted out. "I need to orgasm!"

"But Jessica we only met this evening hardly two hours ago. I do not want to take advantage of your situation I just wanted to..."

"For Gods sake, touch me, fuck me, fuck me any way you like, but don't just stand there talking!"

He moved slowly forward one finger extended. The finger got closer and closer to my left nipple.

"Jesus I am coming already! Touch me you Bastard!" I was really struggling, arching my back, thrusting my breast high, and trying to get contact.

He finally relented and made contact. I came!

The current of passion flashed between the tip of his finger and my hard nipple and I gasped and shuddered beneath that simple touch.

"If you don't fuck me, you had better kill me rather than let me loose because I will not be responsible for my actions when I fuck you to death! Fuck me you bastard!" I was angry, roused to a passion. I wanted to be fucked hard and now not in a few minutes. This waiting was torture.

And so he complied. Slowly, a hand, a tongue, a mouth, then both hands, then hands and mouth.

I had had so many orgasms before he finally entered me and I could not touch back. Oh such wicked torture.

I was screaming as I felt him cum after a furious ten-second fuck!

I think I lost consciousness a few seconds later.

I felt a cold wet object at my mouth. I was on the settee and James was naked beside me an ice cube held to my lips. I had another orgasm, a great shudder traveling through my entire body.

"Did I Die?" I asked him.

"No Jessica you did not die, but I suspect that you will never have an experience like that again: ever!"

'I hope I don't have to wait that long again either,' I thought. 'But it was a great fuck!'

I realized that he had also lost control because he had not asked about using a condom or about any health issues. Men are such pliable creatures.

"Can I stay the night?" I asked.

"Of course, I expected you to, the moment I saw you." He said.

'Smug bastard,' I thought. 'But he did give me what I wanted in the end.'

*

Author's Note

Dear reader, the next chapter in this series is:-

If you are Male then read A Master Story Chapter 2. Due Nov 06

If you are Female then read A Masters Story Chapter 1. Released Oct 06

Most of the background information is in A Masters Story.

Most of the plot information and clues are in A Slaves Story.